AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-30, 02:21   Link #1761
light_water
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm pretty sure Kallen will be back to the BK in no time. She's still considered one of them in the character chart. (Even still called a "Captain of the Bodyguards" and being linked to Zero as a "Direct Subordinate")
What do the characters in red over Milly say? The only other red characters are over the dead Clovis and Euphemia
light_water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 02:27   Link #1762
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by light_water View Post
What do the characters in red over Milly say? The only other red characters are over the dead Clovis and Euphemia
They say "graduated".
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 04:40   Link #1763
katel
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
lulu doesnt care about kallen?? lol
now kallen is going to understand lulu cause of nunally.
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:05   Link #1764
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm pretty sure Kallen will be back to the BK in no time. She's still considered one of them in the character chart.(Even still called a "Captain of the Bodyguards" and being linked to Zero as a "Direct Subordinate")
It's interesting that that chart used have her redded out as "captured" and now she's not. Is she being freed soon?

Actually that charts completely different. All the dead characters have been removed and the characters have been more specifically divided. When did this get posted?
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:06   Link #1765
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Kallen Stadtfeld the diplomat, kicking ass in the boardroom instead of the battlefield. Yeah, it DOES take some time to get used to.
This would be maddening at her young age. I can see this if the series was going to progress and she retired or something. To much KF talent gone to waste.
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:08   Link #1766
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
This would be maddening at her young age. I can see this if the series was going to progress and she retired or something. To much KF talent gone to waste.
Well, Zero will be the first to feel this acute loss. So, the diplomat role is a short one, before she and Nunnally flees.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:09   Link #1767
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It's interesting that that chart used have her redded out as "captured" and now she's not. Is she being freed soon?
Either freed and returned to her family or put in Nunnally's care and put on parole or soemthing, I'd guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Actually that charts completely different. All the dead characters have been removed and the characters have been more specifically divided. When did this get posted?
Somewhere between today/yesterday.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:29   Link #1768
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
I still find it hard to believe that Kallen will get out of jail scot-free. I really don't see it happening.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:39   Link #1769
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I still find it hard to believe that Kallen will get out of jail scot-free. I really don't see it happening.
Maybe Nunnally'll simply give her a "Get Out of Jail Free" card!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:41   Link #1770
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
more likely a "get out of jail in exchange for telling me about my brother card"
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:42   Link #1771
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe Nunnally'll simply give her a "Get Out of Jail Free" card!
Much as I want to believe it, no. Nunnally can get her out of the cell, definitely. However, she may keep Kallen in house arrest. As for the fancy clothes, Nunnally's tastes and Kallen's definitely don't mix. I can imagine her going, "Nunnally...." *facepalm*
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:43   Link #1772
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
more likely a "get out of jail in exchange for telling me about my brother card"
Well, if she truly suspects that Lelouch is Zero, then Kallen may be her best shoot at learning the truth - she already knows/suspects that Suzaku is lying to her after all, so she probably wouldn't ask him.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:47   Link #1773
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, if she truly suspects that Lelouch is Zero, then Kallen may be her best shoot at learning the truth - she already knows/suspects that Suzaku is lying to her after all, so she probably wouldn't ask him.
And all the world knows that she's incredibly close to Zero. So it seems likely.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:47   Link #1774
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, if she truly suspects that Lelouch is Zero, then Kallen may be her best shoot at learning the truth - she already knows/suspects that Suzaku is lying to her after all, so she probably wouldn't ask him.
Well, from what she can gather about Kallen, she will know that her prisoner is no small fly, i.e. with access to Zero. So yes, she can ask. But, Kallen may refuse to tell, given what she knows about Nunnally. It'll take some tricks on Nunnally's part to get something out of Kallen.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:58   Link #1775
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
Much as I want to believe it, no. Nunnally can get her out of the cell, definitely. However, she may keep Kallen in house arrest. As for the fancy clothes, Nunnally's tastes and Kallen's definitely don't mix. I can imagine her going, "Nunnally...." *facepalm*
Yeah, I doubt the clothing style will suit Kallen's taste. She usually dresses rather tomboyishly or "freely" (sorta) when she can, so... Might be hillarous to see her reaction though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
Well, from what she can gather about Kallen, she will know that her prisoner is no small fly, i.e. with access to Zero. So yes, she can ask. But, Kallen may refuse to tell, given what she knows about Nunnally. It'll take some tricks on Nunnally's part to get something out of Kallen.
That's when we'll be reminded of that she's indeed Lelouch's sister then . And she should be more subtile about it than, say Suzaku
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 08:03   Link #1776
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, I doubt the clothing style will suit Kallen's taste. She usually dresses rather tomboyishly or "freely" (sorta) when she can, so... Might be hillarous to see her reaction though...



That's when we'll be reminded of that she's indeed Lelouch's sister then . And she should be more subtile about it than, say Suzaku
In one sense, I'll scream "No!" We already have the non-canon Nightmare of Nunnally. I don't want her to become a blind, maimed and ruthless governor. Don't worry. I get what you mean, though.

I think it was Var who questioned the dress's place if Kallen is under house arrest. So, I thought for a while and yeah, it seems like Nunnally decided to dress Kallen like a doll, much to her displeasure, I'm sure.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 08:09   Link #1777
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
more likely she wont have any other cloths for her
but if she wants info about lulu she just has to start talking about him herself and try to get kallen to join in on the topic
she doesnt have to tell her that she suspects he might be zero (kallen might pick up on it)
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 08:12   Link #1778
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
That will really depend on Nunnally's abilities. But, if Kallen did swallow the bait, I'll go,"Badass Action Girl baited by seemingly harmless Loli. Priceless."
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 08:14   Link #1779
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
In one sense, I'll scream "No!" We already have the non-canon Nightmare of Nunnally. I don't want her to become a blind, maimed and ruthless governor. Don't worry. I get what you mean, though.
I hope so - I certainly didn' mean to imply anything else than that she'd use words cleverly to make Kallen slip or react in a way that would be very telling...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 08:18   Link #1780
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
But, if Nunnally ever, ever becomes Zero-like, Lulu can just shoot himself, since he really, really FAILS.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.