AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-16, 12:29   Link #18041
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Just curious. In your universe, meaning your story, given ten or more years when they've had children, do you think Lelouch can come to appreciate Kallen and return her love after all she's done for him?
Well, the passed years are 6, kallen had the children when she was 21.
However if you read all the events summary, you will understand Lelouch "used" Kallen, to give to C.C the feelings, sensations about to be really loved, the happiness to be a parent, etc...
But at last, under C.C order, Lelouch will try to repay Kallen's feelings with feelings
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 12:30   Link #18042
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
P.S
ditto bonzo
Ehm....what do you mean?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 12:32   Link #18043
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
i also liked it
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 12:50   Link #18044
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I see, I hope all is clear now, Lelouch at last used kallen like always.
Only at the end, finally (under C.C suggestion) he tries to understand Kallen need TRUE affection, not only a performance.

And the result will be this sketch for the next chapter, a sort of OAV:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...ouchfamily.JPG

Lelouch and Kallen (30 years old) with their children, Naoto, Shirley, Nicholas and Elizabeth (C.C real name in my comic).
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 19:34   Link #18045
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
I have to say that I too really liked this Alternate Ending. In fact, I liked it so much that I'm this close to becoming a Kalulu fan. Don't get me wrong, Shirlulu is still my OTP, but I never thought a picture of a Lelouch/Kallen family portrait would make me smile.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 00:06   Link #18046
blottyparchment
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, the passed years are 6, kallen had the children when she was 21.
However if you read all the events summary, you will understand Lelouch "used" Kallen, to give to C.C the feelings, sensations about to be really loved, the happiness to be a parent, etc...
But at last, under C.C order, Lelouch will try to repay Kallen's feelings with feelings
I see. That's an interesting take on their relationship. But, in your story, did you meant it in a way that Lelouch felt nothing at all for Kallen and was only staying because he was indebted to her? Or he couldn't allow himself to love for his own sake because of his seeming obligation(?) or absolute desire(?) to give C.C. the love that she yearned for?

Sorry for being pesky ^^
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 04:11   Link #18047
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, you can think this, Lelouch is a little "asshole" but he's honest...Kallen destroyed her future for him, for this he accepted her support in despite he asked to cut EVERY contact with all the people (Nunnally too) Lelouch respect for Kallen is TOTAL.
And Lelouch had a promise with C.C, her wish was "to be really loved" then lelouch want to keep the promise, but the only available woman was Kallen....and everybody know Zero is a good actor.

Lelouch can't forget Shirley and Elizabeth (c.c), for this he's so offish with Kallen, however he's very responsable about the children, but at last C.C gived him the "sharp", the necrophilia isn't a good thing and Lelouch must to think about his future too, to feel love for dead people isn't wise.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 04:27   Link #18048
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Lelouch can't forget Shirley and Elizabeth (c.c), for this he's so offish with Kallen, however he's very responsable about the children, but at last C.C gived him the "sharp", the necrophilia isn't a good thing and Lelouch must to think about his future too, to feel love for dead people isn't wise.
Okay, I understand what you're trying to say here and I know that English isn't your first language, but necrophilia, to be precise, is the act or desire to have sex with dead people (eww). But I know you meant it in the sense that Lelouch still loved Shirley and C.C. and couldn't move on.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with "loving" a dead person. I mean you can still love your grandparents or parents or other family after they're dead an there's nothing wrong with that. But I do agree that it's a good idea that people shouldn't let a dead person (even a loved one) hold them back. They should be able to move on with their lives and help and care about those around them. Of course, there's also nothing wrong with remembering those you've lost and keeping them in your heart.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 05:41   Link #18049
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with "loving" a dead person. I mean you can still love your grandparents or parents or other family after they're dead an there's nothing wrong with that. But I do agree that it's a good idea that people shouldn't let a dead person (even a loved one) hold them back. They should be able to move on with their lives and help and care about those around them. Of course, there's also nothing wrong with remembering those you've lost and keeping them in your heart.
When I read this, I was thinking about Kallen. Since it sounds exactly what she is doing now.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 06:30   Link #18050
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Yes, but there's a big difference about to feel respect and love for a dead relative in comparison to a dead lover.
If you can't forget the loved girl, you can't to think about the future or to evolve, then the existance still freeze in the present.
This is the key about Lelouch condition and this is for Suzaku too, but Lelouch, finally decided, Kallen deserve more of a performed love.

In the next OAV chapter all the situation is around Suzaku, 12 years are passed, but he's still only the knight of zero and Nunnally's guardian....stop, his thoughts are blocked at year 2018 again, for Euphemia.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 06:38   Link #18051
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
For the rest, thanks Levy suggestion, I exhuming a comic discarded page, it was the original first page of chapter 25, but I eliminated it, because that page explained too much, then a ruin for all final surprises.

But why don't use it how a "special stage" like the dvd picture drama? But Beware, I'll explain a story parenthesis, not a useless fanservice like the original picture dramas.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 11:41   Link #18052
Frostfire
No Eyes
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dirac Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
When I read this, I was thinking about Kallen. Since it sounds exactly what she is doing now.
It's not really, Kallen is moving forward she's not being held back.

Choosing not to love someone else and not moving forward are very different things. In this case, Bonzo's, Lelouch was stuck on the past love and not even moving forward other than due to "duty". Kallen is moving on because she was given a life to live by the person she loved.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 17:25   Link #18053
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
A little preview about the Sp Event.

You can consider it a "Special stage" like the picture drama in the CG dvd.
This episode happened between chp 24 and 25:

Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 17:37   Link #18054
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
It was a really nice last chapter Bonzo (sorry for the wait BTW, kinda busy) Though Two things didn't really pleased me :'P
Firstly, some scene didn't really seemed useful, I really thought it was kinda odd to see Lelouch naked toping Kallen (with every details...) and and this scene in the shower. It ...didn't fit.

Now the second thing is about how Lelouch is forcing himself to finally return her feelings. Dunno, I think Kallen deserved better than a forced love and that she doesn't fit to a consolation prize. Now I don't know, maybe that's why I'm way too stuck on the original story, but the whole thing about "Lelouch stuck on his wish to fulfill CC's own wish" and Lelouch unable to forget CC and Shirley makes me think that finally Lelouch had those feelings for CC and Shirley but it wasn't the case for Kallen.

The very fact that finally he choose to return Kallen's feelings at the end BECAUSE CC told him so doesn't help...

Now it was a really nice alternate ending, with a nice way to draw, but I can't help but feel a little cheated on the ending, even though their future should be better.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 18:02   Link #18055
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

The very fact that finally he choose to return Kallen's feelings at the end BECAUSE CC told him so doesn't help...
I know, the message was Lelouch decided to continue to live because CC is "inside" his head, etc...etc...

But CC never asked him to do all this, Lelouch made it just how a personal debt (this was his idea) I know, the finale message "I'm dead, you must live for living people and Kallen need more of a performed love" is a little forced, but Lelouch is that kind of person able to understand he must change only when no other options are available.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 19:09   Link #18056
Arkard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
It was a really nice last chapter Bonzo (sorry for the wait BTW, kinda busy) Though Two things didn't really pleased me :'P
Firstly, some scene didn't really seemed useful, I really thought it was kinda odd to see Lelouch naked toping Kallen (with every details...) and and this scene in the shower. It ...didn't fit.

Now the second thing is about how Lelouch is forcing himself to finally return her feelings. Dunno, I think Kallen deserved better than a forced love and that she doesn't fit to a consolation prize. Now I don't know, maybe that's why I'm way too tuck on the original story, but the whole thing about "Lelouch stuck on his wish to fulfill CC's own wish" and Lelouch unable to forget CC and Shirley makes me think that finally Lelouch had those feelings for CC and Shirley but it wasn't the case for Kallen.

The very fact that finally he choose to return Kallen's feelings at the end BECAUSE CC told him so doesn't help...

Now it was a really nice alternate ending, with a nice way to draw, but I can't help but feel a little cheated on the ending, even though their future should be better.

What didn't fit imo was Kallen sending naked pictures of herself and Lelouch to Nunnally. "Happy Birthday, here's us in OUR birthday suits and pictures of what your brother did to me!"

Rivalz got the true "consolation prize" status, because apparently Geass can even reverse homosexuality and a desire to pleasure oneself via inanimate objects! J/K

Pretty much agree with all the other points, but an excellent job, I really enjoyed the work Bonzo. The artwork was great. Thank you for the time you put into this.

Edit: Should've drawn little Shirley with a Tabatacchi plush imo!
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 19:24   Link #18057
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
What didn't fit imo was Kallen sending naked pictures of herself and Lelouch to Nunnally. "Happy Birthday, here's us in OUR birthday suits and pictures of what your brother did to me!"
Even better question. Who the hell even took those photos in the first place?!

Quote:
Rivalz got the true "consolation prize" status, because apparently Geass can even reverse homosexuality and a desire to pleasure oneself via inanimate objects! J/K
Rivalz marrying Nina and Cornelia turning lezbo were pretty much the only things I didn't like about it, but I'm not picky and I know it's bonzo's manga and he has the right to do with it what he wants.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 19:40   Link #18058
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
dont listen to them bonzo
keep up the artistic nudity when ever you think its deserving
and nina is bi
you can make her fall for rai in the game
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 20:10   Link #18059
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
About Nina is really simple, often a person victim of amnesia change his character too...
Nina lost only a part of memory, but forgetting Euphemia, she lost more of her bad habits.
At the beginning, Rivalz married Nina to give her a hand (about to build a new identity to protect her), a big example of true friendship and often the friendship can to mute in something of more big.

For the photos kallen sent to nunnally, Lelouch is under surveillance, then all the house is under control, bugs, micro-cameras, etc...then Kallen asked a compilation of "screenshots" ripped by surveillance records.

For Cornelia, well...it's very easy a woman change her sex instinct after a very big "love trouble" she lost Guilford and she seen on Nonette a sort of shoulder for to cry etc...at last she was involved too much in the Nonette new family and....she tried.
But more time passed before Cornelia really accept her new condition, if you remember she's upset every time Kaguya joke about that kind of situation.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 00:00   Link #18060
Arkard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
dont listen to them bonzo
keep up the artistic nudity when ever you think its deserving
and nina is bi
you can make her fall for rai in the game
Was a joke! Well aware of Rai. Actually I think everything in my post except the Tabatacchi plush and the thanks for the work were jokes. I can totally see Kallen dressing as a giant Tabatacchi with a Santa Hat for Christmas /nod
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.