AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-30, 09:54   Link #1801
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Even without that though, Nunnally just isn't the kind of person to leave someone she knows in prison without atleast talking to them. Atleast that is what I get from her character. Still with her suspecting Suzaku and perhaps with her also suspecting Lelouch is Zero, she may be more inclined to trust her brother's "Knight" then probably the majority of people around her.
I wouldn't say trust since Kallen is still in the dark about the whole Euphie incident (although now that she knows about geass it will be hard not to paste the pictures) for now she can be used to give Nunnally more info on Zero but for the most part she just wants to see if she's okay.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:54   Link #1802
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
a hadron fukshahado canon FTW
or a dragoon system
Old 2008-06-30, 09:55   Link #1803
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Or she's just covering for Lulu. After all he was the one who was always protecting her. She might just be using her influence to spare him from as much suffering(kallen tortured /executed) as possible. I mean she knows Kallen is his bodyguard meaning he must trust her the most if he's putting his life in her hands.
That's it, if she knows or strongly suspects that Lelouch is Zero indeed.

Quote:
For all we know she may lead Kallen to the Neo Strike Guren Freedom that Llyod is could be building so she can go off and protect her nii-sama.
Haha, she'd pull a lacus?
I'm not certain of this though.. but it could be possible. It depends on... what she'll value the most in the end, perhaps. It'd be a difficult choice for her, I think, because if she's found out, it might mean that she'd be kicked off her place as the governor, placing the japanese and Euphie's dream in danger but on the other hand, if she were to help Kallen returning to Lelouch's side it'd mean that she (Kallen) can protect him from harm, just as she (Nunnally) might wish - and she values her brother highly indeed...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:56   Link #1804
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
The Gurren just got upgraded, does it really need another upgrade so soon? Although I am curious what Lloyd would do with the Gurren.
I think Lancelot will be getting some radiation surge goodies in the future from all accounts, makes sense for Kallen to get some new toys as well and not have a one trick pony.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:59   Link #1805
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the guren and the new akatsuki's have a new fukshahado shield system that can stop the varis
its likely Lloyd would want to at least find countermesure for that
Old 2008-06-30, 10:05   Link #1806
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I think Lancelot will be getting some radiation surge goodies in the future from all accounts, makes sense for Kallen to get some new toys as well and not have a one trick pony.
The Gurren isn't a one trick pony, it may not have everything slapped into it like the Lancelot but as we have seen Kallen use her radiation claw in various ways and modes she has more then one "trick". And I hope the Lancelot doesn't get the radiation surge as well, it already has four slash hakens, the varis, a hadron cannon, MVS swords, and his green shields. Besides, the Lancelot does not really need it as it already has the weapons to perform the tasks that the radiation surge is used for.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:05   Link #1807
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the guren and the new akatsuki's have a new fukshahado shield system that can stop the varis
its likely Lloyd would want to at least find countermesure for that
Why? The Lancelot has an all over MSV that's seems to be able to block everything but a Hadron cannon.

I'm just waiting for the Lancelot to get radiation surges in the palms of its hands so i can go "yeah its the Destiny from GSD" before I burn down the Sunrise building.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:10   Link #1808
Silver Soul
Banned

I thought this was the Kallen Discusssion thread not the Mech and Technology thread
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 10:11   Link #1809
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i meant a way to counter the shield not install it in the lancelot
keep in mind that the ikaruga has the same shield system
Old 2008-06-30, 10:18   Link #1810
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
The Gurren isn't a one trick pony, it may not have everything slapped into it like the Lancelot but as we have seen Kallen use her radiation claw in various ways and modes she has more then one "trick". And I hope the Lancelot doesn't get the radiation surge as well, it already has four slash hakens, the varis, a hadron cannon, MVS swords, and his green shields. Besides, the Lancelot does not really need it as it already has the weapons to perform the tasks that the radiation surge is used for.
I meant as in all its eggs in the 1 basket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I thought this was the Kallen Discusssion thread not the Mech and Technology thread
It's about Kallens mech it should be okay, i hope.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:21   Link #1811
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

doesnt adding another main weapon system like the fukshahado take more energy as well
Old 2008-06-30, 10:30   Link #1812
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
doesnt adding another main weapon system like the fukshahado take more energy as well
Didn't stop the Lancelot when it got its Hadron cannon and all over MSV shield. It doesn't seem to have had any problem with energy supply.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:53   Link #1813
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Except for that one episode in R1 to give an excuse for Lelouch to come in and save the day.
Old 2008-06-30, 10:58   Link #1814
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Except for that one episode in R1 to give an excuse for Lelouch to come in and save the day.
That was a plot induced energy failure, just like kallen's. Any other time they can fire off the big guns like firecrackers without a care.
Old 2008-06-30, 11:01   Link #1815
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

so basiclly what Lloyd would do is take the guren
paint it blue (or white)
and get someone else to pilot it
then after kallen gets back to the order and ends up piloting an akatsuki she ends up fighting the guren and powning it
couse its not the KMF but the pilot that makes the diffrence
Old 2008-06-30, 11:03   Link #1816
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
so basiclly what Lloyd would do is take the guren
paint it blue (or white)
and get someone else to pilot it
then after kallen gets back to the order and ends up piloting an akatsuki she ends up fighting the guren and powning it
couse its not the KMF but the pilot that makes the diffrence
...Are you daft?

Being with the Brits (despite the prospect of a mindwipe being less likely now) or the Order, one would never see her pilot anything else other than the Guren. Like hell they're gonna give it to some other pilot.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 11:21   Link #1817
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Several posts have passed already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Given the fact that she's being held in Japan I don't see Charles geassing her. If he does I'd be surprised.
Is she being held in Japan? I wasn't so sure if she was being held in a ship and Nunnally just happened to travel to see her. I figure governors would at least have that kind of freedom. But, now that I think about it and after rewatching it, you might be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
What do you mean sense? You mean sense as in let me go?

She's brought peace to Japan. Even Odyssessus has confirmed that for us and from what the Emperor stated, he doesn't have an issue with it (or shouldn't). So what sense can Kallen bring to her? The whole point of Lelouch exiling Zero was to remove the Black Knights from Japan.
Hence why I put sense in quotes. We all know Nunnally knows that Lelouch has to carry on a charade. Whether she knows why or not, we don't know. Kallen could attempt to change Nunnally's view of Zero and end up revealing Zero's identity since Lelouch is her brother. Of course, chances are, everything will instead go south because of that. But, this is just one of many possibilities hence why my last post was vague.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 12:00   Link #1818
amjzz

Now i wonder if there will be a conversation between kallen and lelouch about lelouch being a prince...

It should be one if nunnally meet kallen in that cell and maybe kallen will tell her that lelouch is zero...
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 12:56   Link #1819
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
Is she being held in Japan? I wasn't so sure if she was being held in a ship and Nunnally just happened to travel to see her. I figure governors would at least have that kind of freedom. But, now that I think about it and after rewatching it, you might be right.
Given the fact that Suzaku is working in Japan I don't see why they wouldn't put here there.

Quote:
Hence why I put sense in quotes. We all know Nunnally knows that Lelouch has to carry on a charade. Whether she knows why or not, we don't know. Kallen could attempt to change Nunnally's view of Zero and end up revealing Zero's identity since Lelouch is her brother. Of course, chances are, everything will instead go south because of that. But, this is just one of many possibilities hence why my last post was vague.
Nunnally's view of Zero? SHe doesn't harbour any hatred or anything towards him. In fact she insisted for him to join her.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 12:56   Link #1820
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Now i wonder if there will be a conversation between kallen and lelouch about lelouch being a prince...
Well, Kallen already knows that, but I suppose she could play along and ask Nunnally about that information as well...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote