AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-30, 20:14   Link #1841
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
The writers won't have time for that either. So, what I can think of off my bat is that as Kallen helps Nunnally to fully exercise her power, someone who obviously didn't expect this (Schneizel? The other royal Princesses?) decides that enough is enough. An attempt is made on either Kallen's or Nunnally's life (maybe both?) . Kallen is further convinced that internal change won't do, and managaes to get Nunnally over to Lulu.
How would she escape and how will Suzaku fit into this unless something happens between Kallen there's no way she would let her do that to Nunnally isn't he also Nunnally's assitant so why does Nunnally take advice from Kallen.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:14   Link #1842
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Just don't like the idea of captured to" talk to Nunnally" and allow for some Shirley build up.
As cheap as it may be, it was the only way to allow Shirley to have screen time. If you didn't notice from Ep.10, Kallen's not going to let Lelouch be five feet from her, especially if a woman who is not her is involved.

I won't cry foul unless they decide to end the entire romance thing with Shirley winning now. Because, simply, if that was the end they were after, this would be the worst way to deliver it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:16   Link #1843
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
That will be for Kallen to find out. Also, if Nunnally gets to know what Kallen knows about her brother and Suzaku, she'll start to push him away.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:20   Link #1844
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
The writers won't have time for that either. So, what I can think of off my bat is that as Kallen helps Nunnally to fully exercise her power, someone who obviously didn't expect this (Schneizel? The other royal Princesses?) decides that enough is enough. An attempt is made on either Kallen's or Nunnally's life (maybe both?) . Kallen is further convinced that internal change won't do, and managaes to get Nunnally over to Lulu.
Something like that could indeed happen. The other royals might decide that going so far as to befriend someone who is known as the most loyal follower of the just aobut most dangerous enemy of the empire is going too far and does.. something about it, something which will either make Kallen escape to the OotBK, with or without Nunnally.

Though another situation I can think of off the bat could be that Kallen's return to the OotBk could be something a ssimpel as a prisoner exchange: If Britannia attacks the Chinese federation and are defeated, Schneizel or some other royal may be captured as a result. In that case, Lelouch might first get what information he can out of said royal and then offer to Britannia to trade said royal for his ace and the Guren...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:21   Link #1845
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
That will be for Kallen to find out. Also, if Nunnally gets to know what Kallen knows about her brother and Suzaku, she'll start to push him away.
But what does Kalllen know about Suzaku that Nunnally doesn't already know, I mean she should be smart enough to realize what is required of Suzaku's position so it wouldn't come as a shock, she will be able to tell her how Zero is like and that all that he is doing has been for her but I believe that would make her feel worse since it would mean that Clovis and Euphie's death were all in her name.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:23   Link #1846
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Something like that could indeed happen. The other royals might decide that going so far as to befriend someone who is known as the most loyal follower of the just aobut most dangerous enemy of the empire is going too far and does.. something about it, something which will either make Kallen escape to the OotBK, with or without Nunnally.

Though another situation I can think of off the bat could be that Kallen's return to the OotBk could be something a ssimpel as a prisoner exchange: If Britannia attacks the Chinese federation and are defeated. Schneizel or some other ryal may be captured as a result. In that case, Lelouch might first get what information he can out of said royal and then offer to Britannia to trade said royal for his ace and the Guren...
First part: If Kallen doesn't take Nunnally with her, in that context, Nunnally is more likely to be killed.

Second: I guess only the two princes are worth the exchange. Or that during the exchange, something happens...
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:24   Link #1847
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
But what does Kalllen know about Suzaku that Nunnally doesn't already know,
That Suzaku killed his father perhaps (he'd regret telling that to her then ). That Suzaku sold her brother to the emperor? That Suzaku has intentionally been keeping her and her brother separated?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:26   Link #1848
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
First part: If Kallen doesn't take Nunnally with her, in that context, Nunnally is more likely to be killed.

Second: I guess only the two princes are worth the exchange. Or that during the exchange, something happens...
Are you saying that Suzaku would just sit there and allow this to happen, Lelouch knows that with Suzaku Nunnally would be safe and for the hundredth time how the hell would Kallen escape since it seems impossible without some assistance from one party
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:27   Link #1849
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That Suzaku killed his father perhaps (he'd regret telling that to her then ). That Suzaku sold her brother to the emperor? That Suzaku has intentionally been keeping her and her brother separated?
You mean she, DarkLord. Yes, I think Kallen might blame herself a little by bringing the news to Nunnally. Hence, she will add Nunnally to the "important people" list.

As for Suzaku, I have no illusions: He WILL be the single greatest obstacle for Kallen. Without Nunnally's pushing away, he WILL shadow both ladies.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:27   Link #1850
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That Suzaku killed his father perhaps (he'd regret telling that to her then ). That Suzaku sold her brother to the emperor? That Suzaku has intentionally been keeping her and her brother separated?
But then Nunally will want to know why. And I'm not sure she'll squee when she finds out Zero is her beloved brother.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:29   Link #1851
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That Suzaku killed his father perhaps (he'd regret telling that to her then ). That Suzaku sold her brother to the emperor? That Suzaku has intentionally been keeping her and her brother separated?
1-I doubt she would hold anything against him for that
2-How does she know, did C.C. know that as well and told her
3-This I can see her questioning but it can be play as another ploy for Lelouch being Zero and Suzaku watching out for her
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:34   Link #1852
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
First part: If Kallen doesn't take Nunnally with her, in that context, Nunnally is more likely to be killed.
Ah, yes, right ^^;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
Second: I guess only the two princes are worth the exchange. Or that during the exchange, something happens...
Possibly, though who knows? They'd for sure want Schneizel back at any rate - no matter what the cost, because the empire is going to suffer without it's best strategic mind. Lelouch will in this cas eprobably be prepared to go toe-to-toe with Schneizel again if it means getting Kallen back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
You mean she, DarkLord. Yes, I think Kallen might blame herself a little by bringing the news to Nunnally. Hence, she will add Nunnally to the "important people" list.
No, I meant Suzaku; he told Kallen by himself that he had killed his father, something he had previously kept a secret from even Lelouch, so if Nunnally got to know this though Kallen... But you have a point, Nunnally might well feel crushed by anything Kalen can tell her, no matter what. It may be inevitable that it'll happen though, because in Code Geass, people have an almost depressing habit of losing their innocence/naivety...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:40   Link #1853
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
What would you rather her find out that Suzaku killed his father to stop him from sacrificing all his men for his pride or finding out that her brother is a wanted criminal who caused the death of many including her half brother and sister
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:40   Link #1854
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Again, Kallen may tell the truth, but Nunnally may refuse to believe it, and instead accuse Kallen of lying.

Silver Soul: I think she'll believe neither, if she had her way. Truth denial and Nunnally can go hand in hand.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:40   Link #1855
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine
But then Nunally will want to know why. And I'm not sure she'll squee when she finds out Zero is her beloved brother.
Actually, she might already suspect that Lelouch is Zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver soul
1-I doubt she would hold anything against him for that
Probably not, though it might make her question his motives... (sorry for skipping the blue text, BTW )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver soul
2-How does she know, did C.C. know that as well and told her
It's a well-known enough fact, I should think - Suzaku is known for getting his promotion by capturing Zero. But change that to "Suzaku sold your brother to the emperor to gain promotion" and the situation'll be quite different in Nunnally's eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver soul
3-This I can see her questioning but it can be play as another ploy for Lelouch being Zero and Suzaku watching out for her
Maybe. But we'll see.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:44   Link #1856
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It's a well-known enough fact, I should think - Suzaku is known for getting his promotion by capturing Zero. But change that to "Suzaku sold your brother to the emperor to gain promotion" and the situation'll be quite different in Nunnally's eyes...
I think that's all Kallen has to say to prove both their points, that means she'll know that Lelouch is Zero by that statement alone and why Suzaku did what he did
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:46   Link #1857
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I think that's all Kallen has to say to prove both their points, that means she'll know that Lelouch is Zero by that statement alone and why Suzaku did what he did
Maybe. But I'm not certain that it'll go so.. simple in any case.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:50   Link #1858
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It's a well-known enough fact, I should think - Suzaku is known for getting his promotion by capturing Zero. But change that to "Suzaku sold your brother to the emperor to gain promotion" and the situation'll be quite different in Nunnally's eyes...
And by extension: "your brother is the one who killed Euphemia, Clovis, Shirley's father, and whose actions you despise". Nunally loves her brother very, very much, but don't forget he hasn't really been a perfect little angel lately and I'm not sure she'll thank him when she learns the truth
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:50   Link #1859
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Seriously, How can Nunnally not know Lelouch is Zero. She really have to be blind.. er bad choice of words. In S1 every time Zero was doing something she was listening a to TV/radio and Lelouch/Kallen was no where to be found. Kallen was a Black Knight, would be unreasonable to expect Lelouch could be as well.
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:52   Link #1860
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
We seemed to be forgetting something: Nunnally can learn of the truth, but she can always refuse to believe it.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.