AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-01, 09:43   Link #1901
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Humurous. First, you're breaking forum rules by not putting that in spoiler tags. Second, this has nothing to do with me. Third, your logic fails in so many ways its humurous. You are being incredibly presumptuous to how the story will play out, when you have no clue as to the matter. As such, you cannot make blanket statements like:

Spoiler for Because...:
Well calling them consolations prizes may be too strong, but you have to admit that most fans of a particular pairing will feel that they one by default if chosen.It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I mean he has started acting on his emotions and starts dating Shirely only for
Spoiler for Massive EP 13 spolier:


But like you say it depends how its handled.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:44   Link #1902
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Kallen can always say "no" to being second. She's a woman. I'm sure she can tell if Lulu has someone in his heart.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:45   Link #1903
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Listen to the above post Ruvixur
Oops, sorry, didn't notice.
'Kay, show me TWO posts.

Lol, forget about it
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:45   Link #1904
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well calling them consolations prizes may be too strong, but you have to admit that most fans of a particular pairing will feel that they one by default if chosen.It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I mean he has started acting on his emotions and starts dating Shirely only for
Spoiler for Massive EP 13 spolier:


But like you say it depends how its handled.
Didn't i just say to stop talking about this here.

Is anyone in this thread thinking about people who don't check the Spoilers and Speculations thread???

God I hope the mods get here soon and delete all your posts.

If any of you want to continue this discussion go the the Spoilers and Speculations thread or do it throught PM's.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:46   Link #1905
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well calling them consolations prizes may be too strong, but you have to admit that most fans of a particular pairing will feel that they one by default if chosen.It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I mean he has started acting on his emotions and starts dating Shirely only for
Spoiler for Massive EP 13 spolier:


But like you say it depends how its handled.
How would she feel if she found this out?
Spoiler for Var said so....:

It seems unfair really
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:49   Link #1906
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
How would she feel if she found this out?
Spoiler for Var said so....:

It seems unfair really
Spoiler for Character Death:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:51   Link #1907
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Hey stop O_o

What will all those "Kallen will be a consolation's prize" ?
Shirley had development with Lelouch just after Kallen's capture; Is it why we dare say that if Shirley wins, this will be only because Kallen wasn't there ?

No, if Shirley had win Lelouch's heart, she will have simply win.

It's the same thing about Kallen; Since the start of R2 she had a lot of development with Lelouch, and she has been suddenly captured, which of course, stopped her interactions with him.

Turn 14, Big spoiler.

Spoiler:


Stop this idea now -_- This can worked for both of the two girls.

And C.C. is still in the race -_- Kallen has been captured, the most possible girl who could act towards Lelouch after "this" is C.C -_-'
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:53   Link #1908
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Hey stop O_o

What will all those "Kallen will be a consolation's prize" ?
Shirley had development with Lelouch just after Kallen's capture; Is it why we dare say that if Shirley wins, this will be only because Kallen wasn't there ?

No, if Shirley had win Lelouch's heart, she will have simply win.

It's the same thing about Kallen; Since the start of R2 she had a lot of development with Lelouch, and she has been suddenly captured, which of course, stopped her interactions with him.

Turn 14, Big spoiler.

Spoiler:


Stop this idea now -_- This can worked for both of the two girls.

And C.C. is still in the race -_- Kallen has been captured, the most possible girl who could act towards Lelouch after "this" is C.C -_-'
Indeed.
Maybe she will decide to show him World of C, where his mother is( if i'm not mistaken), that's why World of C episode
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:57   Link #1909
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Hey stop O_o

What will all those "Kallen will be a consolation's prize" ?
Shirley had development with Lelouch just after Kallen's capture; Is it why we dare say that if Shirley wins, this will be only because Kallen wasn't there ?

No, if Shirley had win Lelouch's heart, she will have simply win.

It's the same thing about Kallen; Since the start of R2 she had a lot of development with Lelouch, and she has been suddenly captured, which of course, stopped her interactions with him.

Turn 14, Big spoiler.

Spoiler:


Stop this idea now -_- This can worked for both of the two girls.

And C.C. is still in the race -_- Kallen has been captured, the most possible girl who could act towards Lelouch after "this" is C.C -_-'

What the hell C.C. going to do after?
She's didn't help him in episode 7 what make you so sure she'll help him now, Kallen is still under Nunnally care s she can't be there for him at this time. And about this consolation prize crap get over it seriously if they end up together good if they dont good also it should depend on the experiences they shared together rather than her being a replacement.

Spoiler for Ryuho:
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:59   Link #1910
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

What the hell C.C. going to do after?
She's didn't help him in episode 7 what make you so sure she'll help him now, Kallen is still under Nunnally care s she can't be there for him at this time. And about this consolation prize crap get over it seriously if they end up together good if they dont good also it should depend on the experiences they shared together rather than her being a replacement.

Spoiler for Ryuho:
C.C. told to Marianne, that she is fine with him leaving OoTBK, as long as he is alive.
There was no reason for her to pity/comfort Lelouch.
Who knows, maybe it would have been better for Lelouch to leave Order
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:01   Link #1911
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Well, consolation prize is better than no prize.

I don't even need Kallen to settle for Lelouch anymore, she is too good for that. Besides, tons of fictional characters are calling her hot - GINO and the OLD ASHFORD- who needs lanky Lelouch?

Still Kallen is a "good" girl, she really doesn't settle for anything less. So for her to be a consolation takes it a bit far. Because if you would like to remember, she did slap Lelouch for making that little advance in ep. 7.

She knows her worth. She'll die for Nippon! She'll die for "liberating Japan" cause! But definitely - character implied by the writter - she is no doormat when it comes to love. She may be even a bit dense for a girl her age. Hormones and all.

I even think she only followed Zero because she knew he can create miracle.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:01   Link #1912
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Spoiler for Ryuho:
Oh, rreally? Well, that's the sort of ending many is in favor for anyway, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:02   Link #1913
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Kallen and Gino. It sounds so wrong that there's some "right" in it.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:05   Link #1914
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
Well, consolation prize is better than no prize.

I don't even need Kallen to settle for Lelouch anymore, she is too good for that. Besides, tons of fictional characters are calling her hot - GINO and the OLD ASHFORD- who needs lanky Lelouch?

Still Kallen is a "good" girl, she really doesn't settle for anything less. So for her to be a consolation takes it a bit far. Because if you would like to remember, she did slap Lelouch for making that little advance in ep. 7.

She knows her worth. She'll die for Nippon! She'll die for "liberating Japan" cause! But definitely - character implied by the writter - she is no doormat.

I even think she only followed Zero because she knew he can create miracle.
She'll die for Zero as well don't forget. God i'm getting more worried.

She will be the one he ends up with. For all we know he may end up so broken that she has to take care of him for the rest of her life(kinda like that guy from Rumbling Hearts).

I think she'll feel she owes him that much if he liberates Japan, destroys Britannia and creates a world where she can live happily with her mum.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:05   Link #1915
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Kallen and Gino. It sounds so wrong that there's some "right" in it.
Are you just going to list every possible male with Kallen?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:07   Link #1916
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Are you just going to list every possible male with Kallen?
I'm not. But, Gino encountering the pilot who bested him... sounds interesting to me.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:07   Link #1917
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
She'll die for Zero as well don't forget. God i'm getting more worried.

She will be the one he ends up with. For all we know he may end up so broken that she has to take care of him for the rest of her life(kinda like that guy from Rumbling Hearts).

I think she'll feel she owes him that much if he liberates Japan, destroys Britannia and creates a world where she can live happily with her mum.
A man can dream can he, a man can dream
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:12   Link #1918
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I'm not. But, Gino encountering the pilot who bested him... sounds interesting to me.
And that's already happened, as we know. Only a little bit of flirting on Gino's part.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:12   Link #1919
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
I even think she only followed Zero because she knew he can create miracle.
So far she has followed Zero because that she believes that he can liberate Japan, as such. and of coruse, she has her own grudges agaisnt Britannia, so... But she has also come to become attached to Lelouch/Zero as much, so she doesn't follow him only because she believes in his miracles as such - not anymore at least.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:13   Link #1920
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And that's already happened, as we know. Only a little bit of flirting on Gino's part.
Can I pray for a Take 2?
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.