AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-05, 03:09   Link #19921
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well it's been said, that there is a Red Bull for everyone. And if Kallen is not Lelouch's Red Bull, then for the life of me, i do not know what else could be. XD
Okay, i can't argue with that. It's too awesome of a post to disagree with. I tried, but i just can't.

I'll go out in videogame style: I loooooooooose

Lolipopo WINS

Flawless Victory
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 03:13   Link #19922
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
But if Kallen takes the top spot, there's no place for Lelouch to use his mind games, since she'll be the one making the games in the first place, so in the end, the only thing that Lelouch can do is using his awesome energy, huhuhu.
If Lelouch is any sort of man. He'll want to put a smile on that face.

If his dramatic poses with Zero mean anything. He'll be over the top with the theatrics. And the seduction aspect can be a huge part of smexing.

Lelouch has the mental game on lock.

Quote:
Well it's been said, that there is a Red Bull for everyone. And if Kallen is not Lelouch's Red Bull, then for the life of me, i do not know what else could be. XD

Applause for epic win
Old 2009-06-05, 03:14   Link #19923
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Okay, i can't argue with that. It's too awesome of a post to disagree with. I tried, but i just can't.

I'll go out in videogame style: I loooooooooose

Lolipopo WINS

Flawless Victory
Got a lifetime of knowledge my friend, story of my life basically. Actually, "Lolipopo wins" could be the title of my autobiography. XD
And yeah, it does make sense. Kallen will give him "wiiiings". 8D

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 04:00   Link #19924
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Got a lifetime of knowledge my friend, story of my life basically. Actually, "Lolipopo wins" could be the title of my autobiography. XD
And yeah, it does make sense. Kallen will give him "wiiiings". 8D
A lifetime of knowledge eh? He he, I can see you skipped the modesty lesson XD

LOL, Red Bull, honestly how do you come up with this stuff?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 04:13   Link #19925
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
come on
as earth shattering as kalulu smex is
AND IT IS
you CANT tell me that you dont see the built in potential in a relationship between a guy who wants to be punished and a girl who looks smoking hot in skin tight outfits
especially if she DOES hold even a little grudge towards him

but jokes aside, both have alot in common
the episode on the island showed the "potential" for it
they were probably closer and more up front towards each other during THAT ep then they ever were in school
suzaku even said that he finds kallen's real personallity MUCH more charming then the fake one
they actually have a discussion about the most painful events of their lives, suzaku killing his father, and kallen's losing her brother
and suzaku DOES show actual concern for her by trying to convince her to quit the order and keeping her secret later on
and this is at the point where they both know that they are ENEMIES who have reapetedly tried KILLING each other for a while
before the island ep they hardly interacted
after it they were MORTAL enemies
but DURING that ep, they both showed the potential in such a relationship (lets just say that the REASON some people used to ship, them came from THAT ep)
who knows what could happen now that they no longer have any reason to fight

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-06-05 at 04:42.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 05:15   Link #19926
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
A lifetime of knowledge eh? He he, I can see you skipped the modesty lesson XD

LOL, Red Bull, honestly how do you come up with this stuff?
Modesty? This word is SO overrated it is not even funny. It is like you say to someone "you know you are pretty epic right?" and that someone is like "oh, no, *blushes* please." <--like, please, gimme a break. 8D

@blade: Ah, it takes more that ONE interaction to see a potential relationship because that kind of argument, certain fans of another pairing do use as well. Wanna go there or what? 8D

Old 2009-06-05, 05:28   Link #19927
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Asukaga potential started with not much more
And kallen and suzaku DID know each other for a while before
It was just the first time they each met the real them

Dont compare it to ONE conversation in jail with a guy who understands nothing about her
Suzaku and kallen both represent diffrent viewpoints on how to best aid tge japanese people
They dont AGREE with each other, but having bith been raised under the same britannian racist rule, they both have a "licence" to have their viewpoint and persue it
Gino understands nothing about their struggle, and his question to kallen about choosing to live the "good" life is more of an insult then anything else
Old 2009-06-05, 05:30   Link #19928
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Asukaga potential started with not much more
And kallen and suzaku DID know each other for a while before

Dont compare it to ONE conversation in jail with a guy who understands nothing about her
Suzaku and kallen both represent diffrent viewpoints on how to best aid tge japanese people
They dont AGREE with each other, but having bith been raised under the same britannian racist rule, they both have a "licence" to have their viewpoint and persue it
Gino understands nothing about their struggle, and his question to kallen about choosing to live the "good" life is more of an insult then anything else
Ahh, you obviously missed my sarcasm. I did NOT compare it to that, i was pointing out that other people do. Blade, blade learn to think outside the box chavo. lol

Old 2009-06-05, 06:07   Link #19929
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

ok then

but when you think about it suzaku is JUST as likely if not more so to be interested in such a relationship
while i DONT want to compare their relationship in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER to kallen's "relationship" with gino
there IS one aspect that i want to compare
the root behind gino's interest in kallen came from his apprechiation of her skills when she beat him
she impressed him enough that he started showing REAL interest in her beyond just as an opponent
i think that after the battle of the damocles, suzaku would have MUCH more reason then gino to be amazed at kallen
she had just showed him why his OLD self was much stronger then his new one

suzaku had for most of the show held to certain ideals
things like compassion, kindness, and his own belief in justice
change comes from within the system
achiving results using flawed means is pointless
the use of geass is a sin
that he has to atone for what he had done to his father
and so on

later in the show he discards all those ideals and writes them off as weaknesses and navie ways of thinking
bismark tells him that those were the source of his power, but he doesnt really go BACK on his deceision to discard them
he joins lelouch and helps him do HORRIBLE things for a "just" cause
and in discarding his ideals, i may have gained a new power

my theory about the "live" command power up being used as a power up in the last arc and not before is this
BEFORE he discards his ideals, the command stands in CONTRAST to them
he says it himself that it twists his princaples by making act out of SELF preservation above all else, and he finds the command as a curse more then anything and hates it
it may keep him alive, but it does so AGAINST his will, not according to it

AFTER ep 19 he discards his old ways of thinking in exchange for a newer "do what I have to do to insure the results I want"
no concern about other, no compassion or mercy, no right or wrong means, no illusions of what HE is doing as justice (he KNOWS that he's doing wrong things) no concern for the lives he takes
just his own agenda
and at THAT point there is no contrast between what he wants and his "live" command
he has no priniciples that it contrasts or contradicts
both his own will AND his live geass start working in tandom rather then in opposition
which is why the first time he encounters a real threat in bismark, his geass trigger to help him in battle rather then take over him completely (albiet, in this case, the HELP its offering is the sound advice to get the fuck out of there)
and why his geass becomes a TOOL for him to use rather then a curse
becouse he had already accepted it as part of himself and has no reservations about using it

he attains great power, at the cost of throwing away everything he had ever believed in
and it IS great power
he can overwhelm a man who KNOWS what he is going to do even before HE does
he can make moves that take splits seconds to pull off
he may have forsaken his ideals (euphie would be rolling over in her grave if she saw what he became in the final arc)
but in discarding them, he becomes a warrior without equal

and then kallen comes along, and shows him what REAL power is
she fights him on equal grounds every step of the way and even BEATS him in the end
and she does it WITHOUT having to throw away her ideals and sense of justice
rather, she is POWERED by them
she beats him by fueling herself with the very things he wrote off as weaknesses
she might be in love with the enemy who she is opposing
but she doesnt let that stop her one bit, becouse she is fighting for justice, regardless to her own feelings on the subject
after THAT demonstration, i would expect suzaku to be MUCH more interested in her
she might even give him a reason to try and regain his "weaknesses"

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-06-05 at 06:27.
Old 2009-06-05, 07:58   Link #19930
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
ok then

but when you think about it suzaku is JUST as likely if not more so to be interested in such a relationship
while i DONT want to compare their relationship in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER to kallen's "relationship" with gino
there IS one aspect that i want to compare
the root behind gino's interest in kallen came from his apprechiation of her skills when she beat him
she impressed him enough that he started showing REAL interest in her beyond just as an opponent
i think that after the battle of the damocles, suzaku would have MUCH more reason then gino to be amazed at kallen
she had just showed him why his OLD self was much stronger then his new one

suzaku had for most of the show held to certain ideals
things like compassion, kindness, and his own belief in justice
change comes from within the system
achiving results using flawed means is pointless
the use of geass is a sin
that he has to atone for what he had done to his father
and so on

later in the show he discards all those ideals and writes them off as weaknesses and navie ways of thinking
bismark tells him that those were the source of his power, but he doesnt really go BACK on his deceision to discard them
he joins lelouch and helps him do HORRIBLE things for a "just" cause
and in discarding his ideals, i may have gained a new power

my theory about the "live" command power up being used as a power up in the last arc and not before is this
BEFORE he discards his ideals, the command stands in CONTRAST to them
he says it himself that it twists his princaples by making act out of SELF preservation above all else, and he finds the command as a curse more then anything and hates it
it may keep him alive, but it does so AGAINST his will, not according to it

AFTER ep 19 he discards his old ways of thinking in exchange for a newer "do what I have to do to insure the results I want"
no concern about other, no compassion or mercy, no right or wrong means, no illusions of what HE is doing as justice (he KNOWS that he's doing wrong things) no concern for the lives he takes
just his own agenda
and at THAT point there is no contrast between what he wants and his "live" command
he has no priniciples that it contrasts or contradicts
both his own will AND his live geass start working in tandom rather then in opposition
which is why the first time he encounters a real threat in bismark, his geass trigger to help him in battle rather then take over him completely (albiet, in this case, the HELP its offering is the sound advice to get the fuck out of there)
and why his geass becomes a TOOL for him to use rather then a curse
becouse he had already accepted it as part of himself and has no reservations about using it

he attains great power, at the cost of throwing away everything he had ever believed in
and it IS great power
he can overwhelm a man who KNOWS what he is going to do even before HE does
he can make moves that take splits seconds to pull off
he may have forsaken his ideals (euphie would be rolling over in her grave if she saw what he became in the final arc)
but in discarding them, he becomes a warrior without equal

and then kallen comes along, and shows him what REAL power is
she fights him on equal grounds every step of the way and even BEATS him in the end
and she does it WITHOUT having to throw away her ideals and sense of justice
rather, she is POWERED by them
she beats him by fueling herself with the very things he wrote off as weaknesses
she might be in love with the enemy who she is opposing
but she doesnt let that stop her one bit, becouse she is fighting for justice, regardless to her own feelings on the subject
after THAT demonstration, i would expect suzaku to be MUCH more interested in her
she might even give him a reason to try and regain his "weaknesses"
tl;dr, mind making me a summary please? XD

Old 2009-06-05, 08:14   Link #19931
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
tl;dr, mind making me a summary please? XD
damn you

suzaku gained power by throwing away his ideals as being his weakness
which in my mind is why he can use his "live" geass in the final arc
becouse he no longer has any problems with the idea of using it (see above for full explanition)

kallen BEAT HIM, by staying true to her ideals of justice above her own personal wishes
which basiclly goes to actually SHOW him, what bismark TOLD him
that real strangth comes from the heart, and that power without ideals is just pointless violence

might give him pause in regards to his own decesion about "weaknesses" and make him rethink that whole thing
might make him more like the man he was BEFORE the breakdown (he was a much better man back then)
and definitly make him view kallen in a different light
she didnt just beat him in BATTLE
she showed him that courge and convicion in ones ideals
can be more powerful then even the mystical advatages that a geass can give

if gino was impressed enough to express real interest in kallen after she beat HIM
suzaku has MUCH more to be impressed about and interested about
especially now that they are no longer enemies
Old 2009-06-05, 08:40   Link #19932
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
damn you

suzaku gained power by throwing away his ideals as being his weakness
which in my mind is why he can use his "live" geass in the final arc
becouse he no longer has any problems with the idea of using it (see above for full explanition)

kallen BEAT HIM, by staying true to her ideals of justice above her own personal wishes
which basiclly goes to actually SHOW him, what bismark TOLD him
that real strangth comes from the heart, and that power without ideals is just pointless violence

might give him pause in regards to his own decesion about "weaknesses" and make him rethink that whole thing
might make him more like the man he was BEFORE the breakdown (he was a much better man back then)
and definitly make him view kallen in a different light
she didnt just beat him in BATTLE
she showed him that courge and convicion in ones ideals
can be more powerful then even the mystical advatages that a geass can give

if gino was impressed enough to express real interest in kallen after she beat HIM
suzaku has MUCH more to be impressed about and interested about
especially now that they are no longer enemies
Gomen, but it beats me. 8D

Yeah well, i am not sure. You do take things a bit out of context, i mean, Suzaku wanted someone that could accept him as he was, and that person was Euphie. Lelouch did not want someone that could accept him as he was {partly cause of his suicide nice plan} but Kallen was willing to do so. See what i did thar? It just how it goes.
I think it is pretty clear from the show, that if you are not Lelouch or Euphie when it comes to Kallen and Suzaku, then you should just forget about it. 8D

Old 2009-06-05, 08:49   Link #19933
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

suzaku wanted someone who would accept him for who he was
euphie accepted him for who he was
KEY word here being WAS
after turn 19 suzaku turned into a COMPLETELY different man (euphie would roll over in her grave)
and i personally think that he was MUCH better before the change
becouse it turned him into a character who only happens to LOOK like suzaku, but is otherwise completely different
maybe his defeat at kallen's hands on the damocles would give him reason to re-think his change of hearts

the reason i say this is that suzaku is now ZERO
"hero of justice and promoter of world peace and equality for all"
suzaku of season 1 and much of season 2 would have been perfect for the role of champion of peace and justice
MUCH more so then lelouch was (lelouch created the mask of zero to PRETEND thats what he was)
suzaku of ep 20 and on is as far removed from those ideals as lelouch was in season 1
and maybe kallen would make him see that he would be better off as he WAS rather then as he is in the final arc
since she showed him that his WEAKNESSES are a greater source of strangth then his new geass power is

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-06-05 at 09:59.
Old 2009-06-05, 13:12   Link #19934
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I have to agree with Lelouch, when you're too great it's hard to find a place for modesty, but i think it's even greater when you're humble, like moi, for example. I'm a living god, but it's not like i put this on my sig or something like that, i'm humble.

But fuck all that! My figurine of Kallen bunny girl version finally came! I'll take some pics laaater for you all. Okay, everyone already saw how it is, but i want some "Ohhh, it's really cute! :3" for me too, huhuhu.
Old 2009-06-05, 13:27   Link #19935
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
I have to agree with Lelouch, when you're too great it's hard to find a place for modesty, but i think it's even greater when you're humble, like moi, for example. I'm a living god, but it's not like i put this on my sig or something like that, i'm humble.

But fuck all that! My figurine of Kallen bunny girl version finally came! I'll take some pics laaater for you all. Okay, everyone already saw how it is, but i want some "Ohhh, it's really cute! :3" for me too, huhuhu.
Whut, whut? What is the meaning of this post, i do not get it. XD
And guys, we are heading onwards for the 1000th page, too bad twin will probably not make it {with the way we spam //aka blade lol//this thread it is gonna get on tonight} for the celebration. Blade stop posting 4830943 posts for a day, it is not that difficult, is it? 8D

Old 2009-06-05, 13:27   Link #19936
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
are you sure your on the right thread
i dont have a blue clue what the hell you just said
its like you started the converstion from the middle
Wow, i don't know why i mentioned Lelouch when i wanted to quote Lolipopo about modesty, hahaha.

It's because of the figurine. It's so beautiful it gets me dizzy, hehe.
Old 2009-06-05, 13:32   Link #19937
yvj
U Mad?

For the sake of discussion. And since I'm bored and heartbroken XD

Let's say Australia seeing the weakened military structure of the nations in the Pacific decides to start annexing folk. It doesn't matter what the politics are they're just greedy and they want an empire, and they have genetically enhanced clone warriors to fight the war. Zerosaku is doing all he can but the front line of the war is getting a little close to Japan.

Does Kallen fight again?

Keep in mind she may have to serve under BK jackasses like Ougi again. Secondly fighting in another war kind of flies in the face of "Live on" just a bit.

Now on the other hand lots of people died for this resemblance of peace after ZR. Especially the guy she loved. The demon emperor's possibly short sighted and convoluted plan to push mankind towards a brighter future is threatened by new imperialistic threat. So far Australia is on it's own but there are rumors that Greece and Argentina might get in on the action. If another war to end all wars comes to fruition Lelouch's death (and uh all the horrific things he did) might be for naught!

Anyone think Kallen will not fight? she will?
Old 2009-06-05, 13:36   Link #19938
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
For the sake of discussion. And since I'm bored and heartbroken XD

Let's say Australia seeing the weakened military structure of the nations in the Pacific decides to start annexing folk. It doesn't matter what the politics are they're just greedy and they want an empire, and they have genetically enhanced clone warriors to fight the war. Zerosaku is doing all he can but the front line of the war is getting a little close to Japan.

Does Kallen fight again?

Keep in mind she may have to serve under BK jackasses like Ougi again. Secondly fighting in another war kind of flies in the face of "Live on" just a bit.

Now on the other hand lots of people died for this resemblance of peace after ZR. Especially the guy she loved. The demon emperor's possibly short sighted and convoluted plan to push mankind towards a brighter future is threatened by new imperialistic threat. So far Australia is on it's own but there are rumors that Greece and Argentina might get in on the action. If another war to end all wars comes to fruition Lelouch's death (and uh all the horrific things he did) might be for naught!

Anyone think Kallen will not fight? she will?
did lelouch die MORE then other people

and your making me break my promise to loli, so i hope your pleased

i dont see kallen fighting unless
1)her mother or someone else close to her is killed/hurt in an attack
2)zerozaku or nunnaly specificlly asks her for her help
i doubt 1 would happen
and i VERY MUCH doubt that 2 would
so i doubt it
the UFN and britannia have perfectly serviceable armies to fight their wars for them
i dont really see much of a reason for kallen to be called back into action
Old 2009-06-05, 13:42   Link #19939
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Nah, Australia is just... Australia. Suzaku alone can handle them.

If the russians are involved, then it's srz business.

Well, to be honest, i think Kallen would fight again in the drop of a hat for anything related to Lelouch's dream, so if someone is like "I'll crush Zerozaku!" then she would be like "No, you'll not. Die"
Old 2009-06-05, 14:45   Link #19940
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

something else that came to me (sorry loli )
i think that nunnaly and kallen had been placed in the same cell block, or even same cell, during at least part of the 2 months before lelouch's death
it does make SOME sense if you remember that gino had to land somewhere and they were still inside teh damocles's shields, so he probably landed on it
which means that they were probably captured on the damocles, and placed in a holding cell THERE
and since nunnaly was also captured on the damocles, they could have been place in the same cell
but there is one thing that REALLY makes me believe this to be the case
and its the fact that it could easily explains kallen's lightning quick understanidng of lelouch' plan in the end without any clues other then seeing zerozaku

one of the wierdest things about kallen's epilouge is that she says how people find it easier to understand hating someone with a face more then a "system" like the damocles
its odd becouse, while its NOT far fetched for kallen to understand LELOCUH"s plan, it IS kinda far fetched for her to know about shnizel's
but it just hit me that she DOESNT have to know about shnizel's plan for the use of the damocles
she just has to undesrand NUNNALY's

despite nunnaly being on the same side as shnizel, she had her own different views on what the damocles's purpose would be
shnizel was thinkng about it as a "world police" that would serve as constent deterence (sticking the world in the present)
nunnaly however thought about it in much the same way that lelouch felt about zero-r
not something that would serve as a deterent, but a focus point for the hate of the world (allowing people to move forward)
it may not have ended up disappiring like lelocuh did during the final satge of the plan
but it would serve the same point, making people forget about their hatered of each other and hate the damocles instead

so, if you approch the whole deal in the end of ep 25 from a different angle
with kallen already knowing what NUNNALY was planing to do becouse nunnayl TOLD her about it at some point during the two months
it makes PERFECT SENSE for her to understand what lelouch's plan was immidiatly without any other clues
both lelouch and nunnaly had the same plan at heart, just with a differnt symbol