AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-01, 21:03   Link #2261
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
man they change back to her original clothes again, my fav clothes for cc is the black chinese dress, next fav is when she is in her underwear
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:12   Link #2262
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
man they change back to her original clothes again, my fav clothes for cc is the black chinese dress, next fav is when she is in her underwear
.....pervert, you'd never catch me thinking anything like that

out of all the costumes C.C's worn I prefered her Black Knights one best. I just looked fitting.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:24   Link #2263
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
.....pervert, you'd never catch me thinking anything like that

out of all the costumes C.C's worn I prefered her Black Knights one best. I just looked fitting.
sry if my comment offended u, im a guy cant help it.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:28   Link #2264
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
sry if my comment offended u, im a guy cant help it.
coughIwasBeingSarcasticcough

I'm a guy too BTW.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:29   Link #2265
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
coughIwasBeingSarcasticcough

I'm a guy too BTW.
You owned him
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:40   Link #2266
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
My personal favorite is the old outfit so I'm glad she is back to wearing it. There is just something about it that compliments her well and I think it really emphasizes her green hair more. Anyways thats how I feel about it anyways.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:51   Link #2267
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
I liked her in her old undergarments from back in season one. You know, the one that kind of resembled a swimming suit.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 23:02   Link #2268
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
man they change back to her original clothes again, my fav clothes for cc is the black chinese dress, next fav is when she is in her underwear
I always liked that white dress she had near teh end of the first season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
My personal favorite is the old outfit so I'm glad she is back to wearing it. There is just something about it that compliments her well and I think it really emphasizes her green hair more. Anyways thats how I feel about it anyways.
It looks cool, but it's also kind of depressing.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 03:34   Link #2269
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
This is what I don't get though. Why is C.C. still hiding? She's back in the prisoner clothes. What, they couldn't buy a dress for her in that months time?
She likes those clothes, or she'd have changed out of them much earlier. So do I, for that matter... But I also like that thing she was wearing when Mao appeared...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 05:39   Link #2270
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: France
Age: 26
I think that Lulu and Suzaku were wearing their student's uniforms because it reflect their new alliance. I don't think C.C likes this attire, but it suited her mood, she looked sad... or worried ? ( Yeah I know she forgot her dress but why that attire in particular ? Maybe they wanted to show us how much she feels trapped...)

Anyways, that look on C.C face is worrying me, the preview show us that Lulu is still sane, so why is she upset ?
__________________


Some poeple need to use a little bit of vaseline .
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:12   Link #2271
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
didn't she say something about how it felt like she was back where she was when she first met lulu? maybe thats why she's wearing those old clothes/with the worried look....


im worried for C.C. though, she looked really sad/worried...hopefully lulu won't fail me
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:17   Link #2272
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Well, there's no one left but Lelouch or Bismark (probably) who can kill C.C. But Lelouch can kill her but not making her die by putting her into one of those gas capsule.

But really, if there's one who can really kill C.C. (based from the informations gathered up until now) that would be Lelouch. Like, he already leveled up his geass!
__________________
Oh, and you're trying to read my signature??
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:30   Link #2273
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Yep! Death flags for C.C.
__________________
Oh, and you're trying to read my signature??
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:32   Link #2274
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Are you a troll to reply to yourself? :/
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:37   Link #2275
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Are you a troll to reply to yourself? :/


No, I want to put your name there.. But I forgot. So, I kinda reply that to myself. Thanks for replying though!

So, it won't be a death with smiling only. Probably with some crying and stuff from C.C. Maybe her smile will be that smile from the 2nd opening.
__________________
Oh, and you're trying to read my signature??
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:42   Link #2276
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post


No, I want to put your name there.. But I forgot. So, I kinda reply that to myself. Thanks for replying though!

So, it won't be a death with smiling only. Probably with some crying and stuff from C.C. Maybe her smile will be that smile from the 2nd opening.
XD

The problem is that her wanting to die is not her real wish anymore. She locked herself in the world of C in turn 15 and she still hasn't given a clear reason for doing that.

She even tried to compare herself with suzaku, and he said that they are not the same (about wanting to die).

She seems to be in a good mood when she will say the gum line, so her current mood will not last long.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 09:17   Link #2277
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
I think that Lulu and Suzaku were wearing their student's uniforms because it reflect their new alliance.
By the way, did Suzaku ninj his way into Ashford to get a couple of uniforms?

Quote:
I don't think C.C likes this attire,
IIRC, it was written in a magazine she liked the bondage outfit - that's why she wore it in S1.

Quote:
but it suited her mood, she looked sad... or worried ? ( Yeah I know she forgot her dress but why that attire in particular ? Maybe they wanted to show us how much she feels trapped...)

Anyways, that look on C.C face is worrying me, the preview show us that Lulu is still sane, so why is she upset ?
She did look sad. I think she's a bit lost. And worried about what Lulu's doing.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:11   Link #2278
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
I think her mood might have something to do with Lelouch having two Geass now. Perhaps she believes hhe is going to lose control of his geass like Mao did.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:49   Link #2279
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The USA
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
*Lelouch laughing maniacally* Dance, puppets, dance!

*He sees C.C. looking at him*

Um...I mean...pizza? *Lelouch holds up a pizza*

*moe C.C.*
__________________

General of the Trap Army.


Nekomimi Mode!
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 13:34   Link #2280
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
*Lelouch laughing maniacally* Dance, puppets, dance!

*He sees C.C. looking at him*

Um...I mean...pizza? *Lelouch holds up a pizza*

*moe C.C.*
haha almost like suzu from nagasarete ariantou and her reaction with mame daifuku haha, her VA has such a sweet voice
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.