AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 07:15   Link #2301
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Of course Lelouch doesn't love Kallen.
But in my opinion Lelouch also doesn't "love" C.C.
But who cares? Lelouch will need comfort (....again....he needs to visit a doctor) and he's got only C.C.
I hope C.C. will do better than Kallen.
At least the only girl who is near him at the moment and maybe till the end is C.C.

And we will have to see her gum line and I know that he will keep his promise. To make her smile By kissing her, it will be the best
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:18   Link #2302
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
At least the only girl who is near him at the moment and maybe till the end is C.C.

And we will have to see her gum line and I know that he will keep his promise. To make her smile By kissing her, it will be the best
I disagree... Lelouch already had kiss with all three love variants. Even though it wasn't him who started it...
I need moar...
Oh, and if there will be something, I'm sure Lelouch will be the one provoking it.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:21   Link #2303
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I disagree... Lelouch already had kiss with all three love variants. Even though it wasn't him who started it...
I need moar...
Oh, and if there will be something, I'm sure Lelouch will be the one provoking it.
That's what i meant :O

A lot of people thought that he will kiss Kallen (by provoking the kiss), but he did not. That kiss provoked by kallen was poorly executed and his face was like "I don't love you." Though a bit sorry about it. That means that his heart is still free

I hope that he will provok a kiss, but with C.C..
Old 2008-09-07, 09:30   Link #2304
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
That's what i meant :O

A lot of people thought that he will kiss Kallen (by provoking the kiss), but he did not. That kiss provoked by kallen was poorly executed and his face was like "I don't love you." Though a bit sorry about it. That means that his heart is still free

I hope that he will provok a kiss, but with C.C..
Honestly I think they did the kiss well, because I knew Kallen had feelings for Lelouch, but Lelouch didn't feel the same back, so I think this was the best way to handle that seen. I still think the series will end with Lelouch alone as I've been saying for quite some time. And it seems like I'm noe of the only people thinking that or at least hoping for that.
Old 2008-09-07, 09:32   Link #2305
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Honestly I think they did the kiss well, because I knew Kallen had feelings for Lelouch, but Lelouch didn't feel the same back, so I think this was the best way to handle that seen. I still think the series will end with Lelouch alone as I've been saying for quite some time. And it seems like I'm noe of the only people thinking that or at least hoping for that.
My post here are not entirely serious. I was just making fun of the overconfident bias from the other side

My real point of view is that CluClu is not over yet (this is a good news), but its chances have not raised at all.
Old 2008-09-07, 09:35   Link #2306
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
My post here are not entirely serious. I was just making fun of the overconfident bias from the other side

My real point of view is that CluClu is not over yet (this is a good news), but its chances have not raised at all.
Actually, when chances of other pairings decreases, it's increase in your pairing.
The only problem is that Lelouch X Death increased...
Still, it's now Lelouch X C.C. or Lelouch x Death ( i can't see Lelouch surviving and ending with no one).
It's better than Lelouch X C.C. vs Lelouch X Death vs Lelouch X Kallen.

though, it was only Lelouch X C.C from the start...

<_<

>_>
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:44   Link #2307
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch and CC went up this episode. They had some of their typical playful conversations. A good sign for them since it appeared that Lelouch disliked CC last week. Lelouch/Kallen was a legitimate pairing challenger, but it went down like the Titanic this week. It's completely dead.

Lelouch dying seems possible though. I don't see how he could possibly deserve to live after all the negative karma he has created.

CC is really his only friend left on the planet. Suzaku is apparently by his side for the sake of a common ideal. Kallen abandoned him.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:51   Link #2308
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Not to fan any flames or anything, but I did notice something interesting.

Who was the one seated on the ever-coveted Empress's side of the Emperor's stage? (Not that it means anything necessarily, of course.)

I was very happy to see CC and Lulu's old banter back. That is one of the highlights of CG for me. <3

As for pairings, I would say both pairings are still possible. Neither is dead yet; the ending could swing either way (or neither way).
Good catch ^^
Old 2008-09-07, 09:53   Link #2309
TheDisruptiveOne

CC became the Empress. Lelouch should at least get her a new outfit though.
Old 2008-09-07, 09:53   Link #2310
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Aye, didn't catch any specific titles but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw C.C as Emperess, if not in the married sense but in the fact that it's essentially a triumvirate between C.C, Suzaku and Lelouch by the looks of things at the moment.
Or at least, thats how I interpret it.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:57   Link #2311
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
CC became the Empress. Lelouch should at least get her a new outfit though.
-____________- Why are you doing that. Not that I hate you, but because of you, a lot of people will hate c.c. and CxL even more.

Could you please moderate your statements, please?
Old 2008-09-07, 09:59   Link #2312
Strettger

Truth be told I like the retro look on C.C, but I still believe that some sort of a Victorian era dress would work well on her. Try and make her badass, doesn't matter if she and Lelouch are romantic or not, she is the most powerful woman on Earth at the moment; show some class!
Old 2008-09-07, 10:07   Link #2313
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Truth be told I like the retro look on C.C, but I still believe that some sort of a Victorian era dress would work well on her. Try and make her badass, doesn't matter if she and Lelouch are romantic or not, she is the most powerful woman on Earth at the moment; show some class!
I must say it was surprising to see her beside lelouch (like an empress, but she is clearly not). Lelouch still trusts her, that's a good news.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:09   Link #2314
Strettger

Quote:
I must say it was surprising to see her beside lelouch (like an empress, but she is clearly not). Lelouch still trusts her, that's a good news.
Or he knows he is going to die and wants the Immortal who will actualy survive all this either way bear witness to the fact that he is doing it for peace and that he is not Captain Dick.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:11   Link #2315
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
-____________- Why are you doing that. Not that I hate you, but because of you, a lot of people will hate c.c. and CxL even more.

i don't know what was wrong with his statement he ask she should get new outfit.
Which i agree.
Why no new outfit
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:12   Link #2316
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:

What's the problem with that analysis? CC was sitting on an identical throne on the stage with hundreds of servants on the floor. CC's role is pretty clear now. I'm just surprised she doesn't have an Empress gown of some sort. Maybe they are saving the official wedding till after they deal with all of Britannia's problems?
Old 2008-09-07, 10:13   Link #2317
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Although the outfit she is currently wearing is my favorite of hers it'd be cool if she wore some kind of white gown apparel maybe something like she did in the beginning of season two, but white instead of black.
Old 2008-09-07, 12:07   Link #2318
eaglei3

So next week CC gets a Pink Lancelot? Be weird if we get the match-up no one ever talks about with CC Vs Kallen.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 12:09   Link #2319
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

red vs pink LoL, i always thought that she is more green/black.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 12:11   Link #2320
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
So next week CC gets a Pink Lancelot? Be weird if we get the match-up no one ever talks about with CC Vs Kallen.
Well here, my speculation from the kallen thread about that:

Quote:
Gum line

Spoiler for .:
Quote:
We know that C.C. will pilot a knightmare, and if she is about to do it, I think it's to protect Lelouch. So yeah. As I say, Kallen doesn't know that C.C. wants lelouch alive because of her Wish (to die or be loved, whatever). So Kallen might jump to that conclusion. C.C. follows lelouch blindly because she loves him.

I can see a conversation like that:

"Why do you protect him?"

"I..."

"WHY?"

"I......"

*gum line*
Quote:
C.C. could do that because the albion is not here to protect lelouch.

She could save some minutes (if she has a talk with kallen).

For me it makes sense anyway, and i don't say that to annoy the people here