AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-21, 13:44   Link #2981
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
is it just me or did kallen actually make C.C smile at finding out that she still cares about something like winning or losing
in fact their whole talk (aside from the first line) sounds alot like the pic drama and sound eps
C.C. smiles sometimes. But rather than saying just that, expose a theory
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:46   Link #2982
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
C.C. smiles sometimes. But rather than saying just that, expose a theory
she just seemed happy about finding out that she still cares (or maybe amused)
thats all
and the point was that kallen wasnt
C.C cared about the fact that she lost (smiled about it)
while kallen said she doesnt care about something like that
then again this ep kallen interupted someone elses talk with lulu so its just a bizaro ep
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:49   Link #2983
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
she just seemed happy about finding out that she still cares (or maybe amused)
thats all
and the point was that kallen wasnt
C.C cared about the fact that she lost (smiled about it)
while kallen said she doesnt care about something like that
then again this ep kallen interupted someone elses talk with lulu so its just a bizaro ep
That's why I don't really want to bet about what will happen in 25. And TBH I'm a bit more worried about Ougi at the moment :O

Because if CluClu doesn't happen or survive, OugiXVilletta was my second favorite pairing. The pairing is canon but I want Ougi to live : (

I start to think that I am doomed.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:51   Link #2984
hero147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Youtube finally processed it, right after my dinner :


The dialogue

Lelouch: C.C., so you were fine.

C.C.: How rare for you to worry about me.

Lelouch: Well, you are a precious battle force, after all.

C.C.: Heh. That's why I came to take this.

Lelouch: The, will you escort me?

C.C.: So you're going out? You might have to kill Nunnaly with your own hands.

Lelouch: If she becomes an obstacle for the Zero Requiem, then it can't be helped.

C.C.: Lelouch, don't you hate me? Because I gave you geass, your destiny has greatly changed.

Lelouch: You don't sound like yourself, you witch. C.C., thanks to the Geass you gave me... because you were here for me, I could take a step forward. The reste from that point was all my responsability. (what a great man... :heehe: Leeeeeeeeeelouuuuuuuuuuuch)

C.C.: It's the first time I met a man like you. (She DIDN'T say BOY, but MAN)

Lelouch: C.C.... Kallen!

Kallen: I shall stop you! Sayonara, Lelouch!

C.C.: Leave it to me and head for the Damocles!

Kallen: You're obstinate!

Lelouch: But, against the Guren...

C.C.: I was happy that you were worried about me. (watch her eyes)

Lelouch: "ough" (seems that he understood something)

C.C.: Hurry up and go! then come back! You said you'd give me a smile, right?

Lelouch: Yes, I promise!






Vive C.C. et Lelouch
Ohh yeah! Gotta be some CCxLelouch action, with the soft violin music playing.......Man, they were about to kiss!! I officially hate Kallen
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:52   Link #2985
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Youtube finally processed it, right after my dinner :


The dialogue

Lelouch: C.C., so you were fine.

C.C.: How rare for you to worry about me.

Lelouch: Well, you are a precious battle force, after all.

C.C.: Heh. That's why I came to take this.

Lelouch: The, will you escort me?

C.C.: So you're going out? You might have to kill Nunnaly with your own hands.

Lelouch: If she becomes an obstacle for the Zero Requiem, then it can't be helped.

C.C.: Lelouch, don't you hate me? Because I gave you geass, your destiny has greatly changed.

Lelouch: You don't sound like yourself, you witch. C.C., thanks to the Geass you gave me... because you were here for me, I could take a step forward. The reste from that point was all my responsability. (what a great man... :heehe: Leeeeeeeeeelouuuuuuuuuuuch)

C.C.: It's the first time I met a man like you. (She DIDN'T say BOY, but MAN)

Lelouch: C.C.... Kallen!

Kallen: I shall stop you! Sayonara, Lelouch!

C.C.: Leave it to me and head for the Damocles!

Kallen: You're obstinate!

Lelouch: But, against the Guren...

C.C.: I was happy that you were worried about me. (watch her eyes)

Lelouch: "ough" (seems that he understood something)

C.C.: Hurry up and go! then come back! You said you'd give me a smile, right?

Lelouch: Yes, I promise!






Vive C.C. et Lelouch
Right now I have Ai Obeta Imasuka spinning endlessly in my head from watching this scene.

Do you remember? The time when our eyes first met?

Do you remember? The time when our hands first touched?

That was the very first time I set out on the journey of love.

I love you so.


Too much Macross F today.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:39   Link #2986
Theron
Professional Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 27
That scene was brilliant. And exactly like Narona prophesied they were interrupted by Kallen! It's amusing and disappointing at the same time.
__________________

Join the clubs! Yeah, I don't have anything smarter to say. -_-' T_T
«You know what I'd do. I mean, if I had my goddamn choice? ...»
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 16:41   Link #2987
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
The best translations of the two scenes so far are very different from the ones I had at first.

It is not very good for C.C.. For example, one of the lines


"To think I still cared about winning and losing inside my heart"

The gum line was also a bit off. The line in this episode ends with:

"You will smile for me then, no?"
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 16:58   Link #2988
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Um... No.

The gum line is 100% accurate. Precisely word to word.
What she said today is indeed 「早く行って、そして戻ってこい、私に笑顔をくれるんだろ」
- Hurry up and go. And then come back. You said you will make me smile.

Literally it's "you will put the smile in me, no?".

But definately not "smile for me".
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:00   Link #2989
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Um... No.

The gum line is accurate. Precisely word to word.
What she said today is indeed 「早く行って、そして戻ってこい、私に笑顔をくれるんだろ」
Hurry up and go. And then come back. You said you will make me smile.

Literally it's "you will put the smile in me, no?".

But definately not "smile for me".
Thanks a lot for the clarification Your Majesty
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:01   Link #2990
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Well, I'm glad to see the Dann syndrome has left you now Narona
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:02   Link #2991
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In my mind...
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Thank you Narona for putting up the scene. <3

Payback from Kallen. ^_~
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:07   Link #2992
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
Thank you Narona for putting up the scene. <3

Payback from Kallen. ^_~
Doesn't matter, we've won the war now basically
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:13   Link #2993
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In my mind...
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Doesn't matter, we've won the war now basically


Yes, I know. XD There is some hope left for Kalulu left in the fans' eyes but for me, a CluClu fan, it doesn't have much support at this point when Kallen is about to kill him off this episode (even with tears in her eyes I know...), only to do a 180 degree next episode?
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:13   Link #2994
ukitakegirl
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Urgh...talk about bad timing Kallen!! At lease let them kiss!! I was shaking my screen like mad, wanting what should have happened to happen!!
__________________
ukitakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:13   Link #2995
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Thanks a lot for the clarification Your Majesty
Whoa... When did this happen? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It is not very good for C.C.. For example, one of the lines
"To think I still cared about winning and losing inside my heart"
「勝つとか負けるとか…そんな心がまだ私に残っていたとはな」
Kokoro = heart, mind, emotion.
Literally it's "Winning or losing... to think this kind of emotion(heart) is still left inside of me."

Speaking of this battle... I saw people describing this scene as "look at all those soldiers rushing to protecting their queen!"
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:15   Link #2996
Asleep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Doesn't matter, we've won the war now basically
Have we? What makes you so sure C.C. will survive the next ep? What about Kallen's gum line?
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:16   Link #2997
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I just notice something (after I watched it over and over again.)

C.C. didn't say the line "Lelouch, I will stay with you a little bit longer" yet O_O (And so does Kallen's line "If you say something like I love you, I won't forgive you")

So it's going to be said in the final episode.

Sounds like a Lelouch x C.C. happy ending / a little bit sad ending for me.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:18   Link #2998
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In my mind...
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
I'll laugh (in a pathetic kind of manner or disbelieving way) if Kallen's gum line was directed at anyone but Lelouch. That would be really mean to the Kalulu fans... >_< But meh, CG has surprised me so many times already...
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:19   Link #2999
kittybear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
I'll laugh (in a pathetic kind of manner or disbelieving way) if Kallen's gum line was directed at anyone but Lelouch. That would be really mean to the Kalulu fans... >_< But meh, CG has surprised me so many times already...
Its not mean its total victory!
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:19   Link #3000
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
Have we? What makes you so sure C.C. will survive the next ep? What about Kallen's gum line?
Meh, what about it? Too late now I think for her to affect anything, and it doesn't really say anything. Could be Gino still for all we know, but at this point I think we've got this locked anyway
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.