AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-28, 00:05   Link #3241
Kusaja
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yup. It would be better than an awful moe c.c. ending with her playing with lelouch like a 10 years old girl in the epilogue. I guess that not a lot of c.c. fans would like that kind of ending.
It wouldn't really be a good ending for her from that perspective, I can openly admit that. I suppose tolerance for it may vary though, especially among other fans...but it would be a bad move for you, I know. I wouldn't be too happy either.

Quote:
That's not what i meant. I will quote myself:
You were making a different point...but if someone wanted to consider that possibility (of the "gods" either preventing her death or removing her immortality), like myself (no real reason not to, from my point of view...tensions are more focused on waiting for the episode itself now), it was necessary to go in another direction and try to see where it leads, more or less. Which is what I did, since I had talked about other elements or deus ex machina.

Quote:
As I said, a lot of c.c. fans, if not all, would prefer that rather than her dying or becoming moe c.c. again.
Hopefully that (no moe C.C.) is what we all get.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:12   Link #3242
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
It wouldn't really be a good ending for her from that perspective, I can openly admit that. I suppose tolerance for it may vary though, especially among other fans...but it would be a bad move for you, I know. I wouldn't be too happy either.
Well, I'm more interested about the c.c.'s fans' (and those who kinda like her like you without being a pro c.c. fan like me) expectations than the ones from those who don't care about her or even hate her

Quote:
You were making a different point...but if someone wanted to consider that possibility (of the "gods" either preventing her death or removing her immortality), like myself (no real reason not to, from my point of view), it was necessary to go in another direction and try to see where it leads, more or less. Which is what I did, since I had talked about other elements or deus ex machina.
Well, if you really want to talk about the gods, then I would like a cheesy ending where the Love is Power that lelouch learned from shirley can make the gods help c.c. to become a normal human.

Quote:
Hopefully that (no moe C.C.) is what we all get.
I would like to be as sure as you, Mister ;p
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:18   Link #3243
Kusaja
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, I'm more interested about the c.c.'s fans' (and those who kinda like her like you without being a pro c.c. fan like me) expectations than the ones from those who don't care about her or even hate her
I see. Well, here's hoping C.C. fans and people who like her get their wish, one way or another. If not, then at least we have already discussed some of the other options.

Quote:
Well, if you really want to talk about the gods, then I would like a cheesy ending where the Love is Power that lelouch learned from shirley can make the gods help c.c. to become a normal human.
I think that would solve all our problems, but the cheesiness may be too much for me to handle...even if "Love is Power" comes up again.

Still, this show doesn't avoid cheese, or does it? Better to consider it, at least for a brief moment, than to be totally surprised in a couple of hours.

Quote:
I would like to be as sure as you, Mister ;p
I'm not really sure at all, about many things (there are about a dozen issues left unresolved right now, including C.C.)...but I try to be optimistic.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:30   Link #3244
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
I see. Well, here's hoping C.C. fans and people who like her get their wish, one way or another. If not, then at least we have already discussed some of the other options.
Well, I don't think that for instance a lot of c.c. fans still expect a cluclu ending, but each c.c. fan wants at least to see her alive in the end. I talked about that with a lot of people and what we trully want is her realizing that life can be nice even when you are an immortal. Personaly, I would want her to realize that thanks to her immortaly, she met this guy. And even if they will have to part someday, to realize how much it was fabulous to have met him, even for a short period of time.
Quote:
I think that would solve all our problems, but the cheesiness may be too much for me to handle...even if "Love is Power" comes up again.

Still, this show doesn't avoid cheese, or does it? Better to consider it, at least for a brief moment, than to be totally surprised in a couple of hours.
well, she possesses a "cheese-kun" after all Don't get me wrong I know it's unlikely and too cheesy ^^

Quote:
I'm not really sure at all, about many things (there are about a dozen issues left unresolved right now, including C.C.)...but I try to be optimistic.
They will skip a lot of things. We will never know how v.v. became immortal or if there are only two codes in the whole world etc. Kinda disppointing to be honest.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:52   Link #3245
Kusaja
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, I don't think that for instance a lot of c.c. fans still expect a cluclu ending, but each c.c. fan wants at least to see her alive in the end. I talked about that with a lot of people and what we trully want is her realizing that life can be nice even when you are an immortal. Personaly, I would want her to realize that thanks to her immortaly, she met this guy. And even if they will have to part someday, to realize how much it was fabulous to have met him, even for a short period of time.
The thing is, even if the ending isn't "CluClu", something else has to happen...the C.C.-Lelouch moments in the last couple of episodes more or less spell out that they will meet again, whether it is relatively soon or only in the epilogue. It may be a transitory meeting, for all I know, but it may also be more than that.

That said...I agree in wanting C.C. to recognize the value of life, whether as an immortal or mortal, and to drop her old death wish. If that happens, I will also be satisfied with the ending, at least in this respect. If she and Lelouch end up together, that's a bonus, but I don't demand it.

Quote:
well, she possesses a "cheese-kun" after all Don't get me wrong I know it's unlikely and too cheesy ^^
Nah, I get your point there...

Quote:
They will skip a lot of things. We will never know how v.v. became immortal or if there are only two codes in the whole world etc. Kinda disppointing to be honest.
Unfortunately, yes. There's a chance a few of the loose ends might be addressed in Picture Dramas, since there are still several of those left with the next DVD releases. It's not the best outcome, but it is better than nothing. We may also get a few bits about C.C.'s past that have been left unclear too, it's not impossible.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:53   Link #3246
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
Will we ever see the second costume that Clamp designed for C.C.??

Or that was just some misunderstanding??

=_+''
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 01:54   Link #3247
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Will we ever see the second costume that Clamp designed for C.C.??

Or that was just some misunderstanding??

=_+''
Second costume is C.C. without OoTBK dress.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:29   Link #3248
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: below the sky, inside the time
err... just asking for someone that has watched the last turn....
Spoiler for c.c:
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:30   Link #3249
equinox822
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 24
from 4chan
Spoiler:
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:33   Link #3250
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
from 4chan
Spoiler:
Totaly agree with that. I just saw the picture from randomc and it's a Lulu and CC ending for me. It's clear.
__________________
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:38   Link #3251
Kusaja
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
That's one possible interpretation, but the show does not make it sufficiently clear for all (it demands several assumptions, not just one or two), or else people wouldn't be debating this...possibly for a long time, if they want to.

Until more information comes out, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon_Lelouch View Post
err... just asking for someone that has watched the last turn....
Spoiler for c.c:
Apparently not...very disappointing there.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:39   Link #3252
equinox822
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Totaly agree with that. I just saw the picture from randomc and it's a Lulu and CC ending for me. It's clear.
Also, this
Spoiler:
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:44   Link #3253
equinox822
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 24
C.C.'s words in the end translated:

Spoiler:
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:45   Link #3254
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
C.C.'s words in the end translated:

Spoiler:
Thank you so much
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:47   Link #3255
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Yeah thanks for the info equinox822 LuluXCC FTW !!!!!
__________________
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:49   Link #3256
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
C.C.'s words in the end translated:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for can't stop loling:
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:50   Link #3257
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Spoiler for can't stop loling:
Well, apparently she didn't say that
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:50   Link #3258
Tael
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Internet
Problem with this theory, immortals do not show signs of blood loss. V.V. and C.C. never showed bags under their eyes. Shirley and Euphemia did upon dying. So either you're saying that Lelouch died, fully, and was then ressurected (and not burried), or that he shows random signs...

Anyway, I don't believe in going with things that 'suit my taste' without there being actual concrete evidence in the show.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:52   Link #3259
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Problem with this theory, immortals do not show signs of blood loss. V.V. and C.C. never showed bags under their eyes. Shirley and Euphemia did upon dying. So either you're saying that Lelouch died, fully, and was then ressurected (and not burried), or that he shows random signs...

Anyway, I don't believe in going with things that 'suit my taste' without there being actual concrete evidence in the show.
And how the hell nunnaly was reacting in the same way as suzaku with c.c. in the first season?

Well, people will believe in what they want to believe, same with the kallen fans
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:53   Link #3260
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And how the hell nunnaly was reacting in the same way as suzaku with c.c. in the first season?

Well, people will believe in what they want to believe, same with the kallen fans
this true.
hurray for open ended endings!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.