AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 04:54   Link #3261
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
this true.
hurray for open ended endings!
That was the point to that ending

Everyone is happy (or not )

That ending sucked so much
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:55   Link #3262
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And how the hell nunnaly was reacting in the same way as suzaku with c.c. in the first season?
Actually... she isn't. First season, Suzaku got knocked out and we saw a lot flashing lights and crazy shit. All we are getting is her experiencing the truth in a 'bond' way between loving siblings. There is no long exposee that completely rapes her mind. Further, this only happens when they are using their powers, regenerating is not one of those times otherwise she'd have had a lot of touch-memory moments after getting shot 100 times.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:55   Link #3263
equinox822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Problem with this theory, immortals do not show signs of blood loss. V.V. and C.C. never showed bags under their eyes. Shirley and Euphemia did upon dying. So either you're saying that Lelouch died, fully, and was then ressurected (and not burried), or that he shows random signs...

Anyway, I don't believe in going with things that 'suit my taste' without there being actual concrete evidence in the show.
The fact still remains, the only way Nunnally would have receieved his memories by touch would be his Code activating.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 04:56   Link #3264
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Actually... she isn't. First season, Suzaku got knocked out and we saw a lot flashing lights and crazy shit. All we are getting is her experiencing the truth in a 'bond' way between loving siblings. There is no long exposee that completely rapes her mind. Further, this only happens when they are using their powers, regenerating is not one of those times otherwise she'd have had a lot of touch-memory moments after getting shot 100 times.
Sorry to say that but your explanation is crap.
Old 2008-09-28, 04:57   Link #3265
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
The fact still remains, the only way Nunnally would have receieved his memories by touch would be his Code activating.
No... if that were true she should have also been mind raped.

Quote:
Sorry to say that but your explanation is crap.
Because I stated facts?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:00   Link #3266
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Because I stated facts?
No because I still believe it's the same kind of interaction as one who has a code.

What I wonder is what are you doing here, since you're not a c.c. fan at all. Let's people enjoy the open ending, you can do the same in the kallen thread

And this ending sucks (i'm serious)
Old 2008-09-28, 05:02   Link #3267
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I'm not 100% sure, but there is a very high chance that Lelouch is still alive.

C.C. look up(I'm not sure how to explain it) to the cart driver when saying his name!!!

P.S. I don't get the way they arranged the ending pics. It ended with C.C. standing on the cliff from ED 2 if Season 1
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:03   Link #3268
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Send a message via Skype™ to whiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but there is a very high chance that Lelouch is still alive.

C.C. look up(I'm not sure how to explain it) to the cart driver when saying his name!!!

P.S. I don't get the way they arranged the ending pics. It ended with C.C. standing on the cliff from ED 2 if Season 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
C.C.'s words in the end translated:

Spoiler:
That so implies that geass didn't bring solitude in th end, and untill now it had brought it. So I would say that Lelouch is definitely alive with C.C going by those words.
Was he immortal or not, I'm quite happy with that
Old 2008-09-28, 05:07   Link #3269
Tael
Banned

Quote:
No because I still believe it's the same kind of interaction as one who has a code.

What I wonder is what are you doing here, since you're not a c.c. fan at all. Let's people enjoy the open ending, you can do the same in the kallen thread

And this ending sucks (i'm serious)
I have yet to ship anything. I hardly care about pairing someone with someone else, more I enjoy showing people their fantasies have no basis in reality.

There is simply nothing but very, very thinly grasped straws to justify this idea. It's like me saying that at the end, Kallen is actually running to catch up with Lelouch at school. -_- I mean, she looked at his picture and was going to school, he must be at school, right?

Quote:
Her eyes hardly move.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:09   Link #3270
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I have yet to ship anything. I hardly care about pairing someone with someone else, more I enjoy showing people their fantasies have no basis in reality.

There is simply nothing but very, very thinly grasped straws to justify this idea. It's like me saying that at the end, Kallen is actually running to catch up with Lelouch at school. -_- I mean, she looked at his picture and was going to school, he must be at school, right?
People have their own opinion, live with it.

I will just add that this ending sucks, rather than anything else. Do you agree with that at least?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:11   Link #3271
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:

Her eyes hardly move.
Her eyes did move, please watch it again. If you want, you can argue that she is looking at the sky but she changed the direction where she is looking at and raised her voice while saying the "Ne, Lelouch?" part.

And about the "she realized the truth because of her close bond with him"... so you mean her bond with him let's her magically see the scenes of the past where he is talking about the real plan and think it's realistic but him getting a code is not?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:11   Link #3272
Tael
Banned

Quote:
I will just add that this ending sucks, rather than anything else. Do you agree with that at least?
I don't know. Maybe it was terrible, maybe it was average. But that is irrelevant to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Her eyes did move, please watch it again. If you want, you can argue that she is looking at the sky but she changed the direction where she is looking at and raised her voice while saying the "Ne, Lelouch?" part.
Please read that I said barely. This is just grasping at straws. And further, to make your point sound even more rediculous, her voice was not significantly raised in fact, I'd hardly call that raising of one's voice. Just straws.

Quote:
And about the "she realized the truth because of her close bond with him"... so you mean her bond with him let's her magically see the scenes of the past where he is talking about the real plan and think it's realistic but him getting a code is not?
Like her magical power to somehow break Geass? Nunally has been all full of surprises. And my point was more to show just how rediculous both ideas are.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:12   Link #3273
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
People have their own opinion, live with it.

To tell the truth, I'd rather have a CluClu raburabu ending...
Hopefully Taniguchi clears this up in the future interviews.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:14   Link #3274
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I don't know. Maybe it was terrible, maybe it was average. But that is irrelevant to this thread.
Well, me I find it terrible, but I still believe in immortal lelouch <3

Now I want Taniguchi to explain everything (I can dream :3 )
Old 2008-09-28, 05:15   Link #3275
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...

Quote:
Problem with this theory, immortals do not show signs of blood loss
you had better rewatch ep 15 of ss1,when Mao shot C.C
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:17   Link #3276
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I'm waiting for the drama CD. Maybe they will give us more explanations.

(Maybe it might even be about Lelouch x C.C. life as a travelers.)
Old 2008-09-28, 05:19   Link #3277
Hellbore

Those lines translated from the end by C.C. could just as easily be her speaking to no-one. People do that. She could be referring to the past in some way.

I suppose their is no confirmation either way and you can take whatever you want from the ending. Meh, next series.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:21   Link #3278
equinox822

Quote:

Please read that I said barely. This is just grasping at straws. And further, to make your point sound even more rediculous, her voice was not significantly raised in fact, I'd hardly call that raising of one's voice. Just straws.

Like her magical power to somehow break Geass? Nunally has been all full of surprises. And my point was more to show just how rediculous both ideas are.
Breaking Geass and receiving someone's memories are entirely different things. Euphemia resisted the Geass command Lelouch cast upon her, and eventually overcame it, or she would have attempted to kill Suzaku. Nunnally broke hers with sheer willpower, and even resisted Lelouch's Geass, but eventually submitted.

Resisting Geass does not indicate someone having magical powers to gain someone's memories upon touch.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:21   Link #3279
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Those lines translated from the end by C.C. could just as easily be her speaking to no-one. People do that. She could be referring to the past in some way.

I suppose their is no confirmation either way and you can take whatever you want from the ending. Meh, next series.
Well, that's why I said I'm not so sure. But I wonder why they have to keep the cart driver's face as a secret.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:22   Link #3280
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
I'm waiting for the drama CD. Maybe they will give us more explanations.

(Maybe it might even be about Lelouch x C.C. life as a travelers.)
It would be great Anyawy, i really think it's a LuluXCC ending. There is many thing/hint that prove it. And we can add the fact in ep 24 Lelouch promised to CC to come back and make her smile. And i think it's what we saw in the end of this episode. Lelouch and CC living as traveler ^^