AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-11-01, 17:00   Link #3881
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Lelouch died as a virgin for sure. About C.C. no one knows if she is still a virgin or not. Many people think it's not the case though.
I don't care if people can't imagine someone not having sex for several centuries - I still think C.C. was a virgin.
As far as I know, there is absolutely nothing that indicates otherwise.
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 17:02   Link #3882
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Lelouch died as a virgin for sure. About C.C. no one knows if she is still a virgin or not. Many people think it's not the case though.
For sure that seem more like your opinion. People who support LelouchxCC should support that they had sex already right?
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 17:05   Link #3883
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I don't care if people can't imagine someone not having sex for several centuries - I still think C.C. was a virgin.
As far as I know, there is absolutely nothing that indicates otherwise.
There is nothing but people who said that it's logical to think that she had sex since she was a slave or since she lived for so long. But you're right, there is not a single official proof about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
For sure that seem more like your opinion. People who support LelouchxCC should support that they had sex already right?
Sorry for that, I thought it was stated somewhere that he died as a virgin, but maybe I am wrong after all

And for what I can tell, I don't know a lot of cluclu fans who support the theory that they had sex.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 17:06   Link #3884
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Should they?
I don't support the pairing, but I think it is the most intruguing one involving Lelouch.
Still, Sex is not the equivalent of love. And to me, whatever Lelouch and C.C. have is not about exchanging body fluids.

Edit:
Quote:
There is nothing but people who said that it's logical to think that she had sex since she was a slave or since she lived for so long. But you're right, there is not a single official proof about that.
Errr... I really don't want to know if C.C. was raped.
And I highly doubt it.
When she reverted to that state of mind, she never once thought that Lelouch might want to have sex with her. So... yeah, apparently no trauma.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:19   Link #3885
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Should they?
I don't support the pairing, but I think it is the most intruguing one involving Lelouch.
Still, Sex is not the equivalent of love. And to me, whatever Lelouch and C.C. have is not about exchanging body fluids.

And I highly doubt it.
When she reverted to that state of mind, she never once thought that Lelouch might want to have sex with her. So... yeah, apparently no trauma.
As I said, at least here, not a lot of cluclu fans are defending the fact that they had sex.

I don't want to know either and I have the same opinion as you on that matter. I was just stating that the last time that we had this discussion, some people stated that.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:20   Link #3886
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

C.C. had a love geass before becoming immortal.
She also had a bunch of people who admired her and wanted to merry her. Even men that submitted them self as slaves for her.
It is highly doubtful, but not impossible that she still might be a virgin.
How ever:
If we think about it, she's better not. When you become immortal, your body stop growing/changing. So if she is still a virgin, when ever she will want to "exchange body liquid" will feel as if she does it for first time. In other words it will feel painful.
Also to take in account how fast this might grow, the whole process might just become a whole bunch of pain for her.
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 17:20   Link #3887
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Long life is likely the case she was a slave in her childhood did she lose her virginity as a child? come on

Quote:
Should they?

Edit:

And I highly doubt it.
Some people refer to sex as making love ya know. Y do u even bother bringing the subject of her geting rape it makes me thinks that u want to discuss about it.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:20   Link #3888
Jaime Kordek

While it is true that love does not equal sex, back in whenever time, C.C. had a Geass that made people love her, and she was in prime hormone years towards the end of that. There's nothing that says she had sex, but even aside from several centuries of life, there's a large chance of it. As to Lelouch and C.C. having sex... I doubt it. It's technically possible, but no, just no.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 17:22   Link #3889
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
She also had a bunch of people who admired her and wanted to merry her. Even men that submitted them self as slaves for her.
How ever:
If we think about it, she's better not. When you become immortal, your body stop growing/changing. So if she is still a virgin, when ever she will want to "exchange body liquid" will feel as if she does it for first time. In other words it will feel painful.
Also to take in account how fast this might grow, the whole process might just become a whole bunch of pain for her.
That reminds me of a book I once read. xD
Errr... anyway, maybe she's asexual. o.o
Hm. I should really stop seeing asexuals wherever I look.
Then again, I really can't imagine her having sex.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:26   Link #3890
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
How ever:
Also to take in account how fast this might grow, the whole process might just become a whole bunch of pain for her
Never thought about that. rofl

Take in account that the one who raised her was the Nun. a "Nun". So I guess she didn't say to her to become a whore XD. Maybe she was waiting to be married but for all we know, she rejected all the guys who proposed to her before becoming immortal.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:30   Link #3891
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:

Take in account that the one who raised her was the Nun. a "Nun". So I guess she didn't say to her to become a whore XD. Maybe she was waiting to be married but for all we know, she rejected all the guys who proposed to her before becoming immortal.
Speaking of the NUN she Christian so does that make CC Christian too? If she Christian she might never had sex.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:30   Link #3892
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:

*nods her head eagerly*
Or she's asexual!
Yes, yes... in my pure little mind, C.C. is still a virgin.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:36   Link #3893
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Speaking of the NUN she Christian so does that make CC Christian too? If she Christian she might never had sex.
ARG! My favorite character could be a Christian?! I don't think that is the case though. She probably gave up on religion 500 years ago.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:37   Link #3894
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
ARG! My favorite character could be a Christian?! I don't think that is the case though. She probably gave up on religion 500 years ago.

I agree. xD
C.C. still prays for comfort, but nothing more.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:38   Link #3895
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
*nods her head eagerly*
Or she's asexual!
I really doubt that C.C. is asexual, it seems more likely that after centuries of life, and having people repeatedly kill her, she is just desensitized to humanity, she just doesn't care anymore, until Lelouch manages to crack her shell. So it's not that she's asexual, she just doesn't care anymore. Back when she had Geass, it appeared she had a definite interest in men, unless the sort of love she was seeking was the love that is recognition of personal worth, not the love of enforced worship that she received.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:39   Link #3896
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
*nods her head eagerly*
Or she's asexual!
You have the right to think what you want since there is nothing official about that.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, she was praying in 25, so maybe she was, and still is.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:40   Link #3897
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Kordek View Post
I really doubt that C.C. is asexual, it seems more likely that after centuries of life, and having people repeatedly kill her, she is just desensitized to humanity, she just doesn't care anymore, until Lelouch manages to crack her shell. So it's not that she's asexual, she just doesn't care anymore. Back when she had Geass, it appeared she had a definite interest in men, unless the sort of love she was seeking was the love that is recognition of personal worth, not the love of enforced worship that she received.
I don't think she really loves them sense they love her because of her power over them what she want is true love.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:43   Link #3898
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I think C.C. was never looking for the romantic kind of love.
And even if she was asexual, that wouldn't automatically make her aromantic. o.o
Ah, well. To me, she will always be asexual.
I think it fits her.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:43   Link #3899
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
I think that while C.C. was probably once Christian, becoming immortal and then being burned at the stake probably caused her to lose her faith in it. However, at this point, now that she no longer wants to die, I think she is praying out of a sort of personal spirituality thing, rather than a Christian belief. After all, she saw that 'God' is effectively the collective conciousness of humanity, and then when it rejected Charles, it probably renewed her faith in humanity/god. The whole god thing is very complex in this series.

Last edited by Jaime Kordek; 2008-11-01 at 17:54. Reason: Phrasing
Old 2008-11-01, 17:46   Link #3900
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Kordek View Post
I think that while C.C. was probably once Christian, becoming immortal and then being burned at the stake probably 'cured' her of it. However, at this point, now that she no longer wants to die, I think she is praying out of a sort of personal spirituality thing, rather than a Christian belief. After all, she saw that 'God' is effectively the collective conciousness of humanity, and then when it rejected Charles, it probably renewed her faith in humanity/god. The whole god thing is very complex in this series.
I am not a believer, but saying that is mean. Being a believer is not some kind of illness. Say that she lost faith in it, but don't use that kind of disrespectful word.