AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-13, 15:53   Link #4161
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
From my point of view, there is still no proof to confirm that, but sorry to have talked about that, it's not the topic of this thread. So think what you want about it, but whatever I am not among the ones who will argue again about that. Mainly because I don't care about it.

I will think about it, I just pointed what I saw. A complete and detailled design for en imperial dress. There are some annotations too, but I can't read them but IMO, nothing important there. For the rest, I will think about it later. I am just happy that this outfit exists. If you want to see it as something useless, it's your right. But please, let the c.c. fans talk about it in the c.c. thread. If you are not interested or if you think that outfit doesn't matter, just don't post and let the other talk about it if they want.
Excuse me? You brought up the point, kinda accusing me and i just replied. If you did not care, why did you bring it up?

And again, excuse me twice? Did i say that you should not enjoy it? Go and look at my replies above. I said, that the sketch is detailed but you made it sound like it has some meaning on the show, i just tried to elaborate on this one, cause i can't find something about it, concerning the show.
I told you to give me some hints/reasons how this could be in relevance with the show, and you answer like this. I never said, not to enjoy it or something, i mean, srsly. And pardon me, for not knowing that every post has to be in worship C.C-state if i want to post on this thread. I must have missed this rule.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 16:07   Link #4162
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Excuse me? You brought up the point, kinda accusing me and i just replied. If you did not care, why did you bring it up?

And again, excuse me twice? Did i say that you should not enjoy it? Go and look at my replies above. I said, that the sketch is detailed but you made it sound like it has some meaning on the show, i just tried to elaborate on this one, cause i can't find something about it, concerning the show.
I told you to give me some hints/reasons how this could be in relevance with the show, and you answer like this. I never said, not to enjoy it or something, i mean, srsly. And pardon me, for not knowing that every post has to be in worship C.C-state if i want to post on this thread. I must have missed this rule.
Ok, then excuse me to have said something who not worship kallen.

Nah, I'm kidding, sorry to have talked about it.

As I said, I will think about the meaning and possible scenario later.

Last edited by Narona; 2008-12-14 at 00:33.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 16:10   Link #4163
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Ok, then excuse me to have said something who not worship kallen.

Nah, I'm kidding, sorry to have talked about it.

As I said, I will think about the meaning and possible scenario later.

For the c.c. fans, an info from the text on the pages! I will ask for a complete translation later

- That dress was supposed to be used during Emperor's Lelouch reign. The "supposed" in not on the page, I think. It's the original outfit for c.c. during the reign of lelouch.
If you want to make something personal, C.C thread is not about it and say "just kidding" does not cut it either btw. And i do not think that my latest posts show worshipping Kallen and hating C.C, jesus.

Anyway, on topic, see? If we can be rational and calm there is always an answer. Lelouch's reign? Sounds nice, too bad they cut it.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 16:14   Link #4164
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
mh.. on a side note, now that I think about it, CC never appered officially near Emperor Lelouch, and I guess the reason is that the few that are aware of CC existence, know her for being close to Zero, and Lelouch did not want to be recognized as Zero when he took over Britannia.
(forgive me for the poor phrasing my brain is quite melted... =.=)
This is probably the reason why the dress was never in the anime. I feel the same way.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:23   Link #4165
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
CC's dress




(Narona c'est bien pour toi que je le fais, je déteste les Clamp et leur adoration de CC Kallen is a woman too !)
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:25   Link #4166
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
CC's dress




(Narona c'est bien pour toi que je le fais, je déteste les Clamp et leur adoration de CC Kallen is a woman too !)
On my side, I will try to be able to post all the texts pics for kallen, as I said to you on your profile ^^

And thanks a lot! +rep
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:27   Link #4167
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
CC's dress




(Narona c'est bien pour toi que je le fais, je déteste les Clamp et leur adoration de CC Kallen is a woman too !)

Well, in the end i guess it comes down to preference, i mean CLAMP are artists but they are anime fans as well. lawl
They prefer C.C a lot more than Kallen, that is their right, but they could draw something more i guess. xD


And yeah, again, the dress is epic. I guess goes well with an emperor's reign.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:31   Link #4168
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Well, in the end i guess it comes down to preference, i mean CLAMP are artists but they are anime fans as well. lawl
They prefer C.C a lot more than Kallen, that is their right, but they could draw something more i guess. xD


And yeah, again, the dress is epic. I guess goes well with an emperor's reign.
I think it's quiet blablant that love CC especially when you see their Kallen's art were she seems kinda "manly"; Even her POV dress isn't an elaborated one, while Clamp love to draw awesomes dresses

But as I said, Kallen is feminine in the anime, so It's fine (but unfair xD)
Now, yeah the dress is really nice; Clamp work, as usual; BTw It seems strange to see that their draw where she is in this outfit is with Suzaku and not Lelouch. i'm not going to complain about that though.
An hint to the Shield/Sword thing ?
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:41   Link #4169
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I think it's quiet blablant that love CC especially when you see their Kallen's art were she seems kinda "manly"; Even her POV dress isn't an elaborated one, while Clamp love to draw awesomes dresses

But as I said, Kallen is feminine in the anime, so It's fine (but unfair xD)
Now, yeah the dress is really nice; Clamp work, as usual; BTw It seems strange to see that their draw where she is in this outfit is with Suzaku and not Lelouch. i'm not going to complain about that though.
An hint to the Shield/Sword thing ?

Haha, it is true though. And serves everyone well. {except fans like you Loli xD} i mean, considering that C.C is the lead female and she is popular with Lelouch as a couple. I don't really mind, i just wanna see pretty art and CLAMP is definitely giving us this.
C.C dress one is SO Mokona style btw.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 17:47   Link #4170
Elicit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
At least the headdress she's wearing isn't as gaudy as Lelouch's, kite or not.

Another detail on C.C.'s dress:

Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 18:00   Link #4171
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Haha, it is true though. And serves everyone well. {except fans like you Loli xD} i mean, considering that C.C is the lead female and she is popular with Lelouch as a couple. I don't really mind, i just wanna see pretty art and CLAMP is definitely giving us this.
C.C dress one is SO Mokona style btw.

I admit that xD
Now yes, it's totally Mokona's style, just like others two outfits, that's why i'm bitter about Kallen's dress; This woman always create amazing clothes and finally for Kallen we get what ? Shame on you Mokona !

Now, i'd say the SuzaCC art served all all of the fans; We get CC's dress and no CluClu art (Hey the show must count too !) heh, I'm still a Clamp fan (though maybe less than before xD kallen's hate+ X without ending isn't helping xD) so I like their art. And the SuzaCC was amazing in my eyes.

A part of the dress is removable ?
My god, their clothes are like Transformers, with a few part like some puzzle.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 18:18   Link #4172
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Now, i'd say the SuzaCC art served all all of the fans; We get CC's dress and no CluClu art (Hey the show must count too !) heh, I'm still a Clamp fan (though maybe less than before xD kallen's hate+ X without ending isn't helping xD) so I like their art. And the SuzaCC was amazing in my eyes.

A part of the dress is removable ?
My god, their clothes are like Transformers, with a few part like some puzzle.

Lawl, i do not think the lack of CCxL has anything to do with the show, more like CLAMP was too busy reminiscing the old days and making parallels between Suzu/Lulu and Sei/Subaru. XD


Anyway, it seems to be the case, about the removable parts. Guess Mokona was having fun drawing that dress, reminds me of CCS days. Really suits C.C though. And if it was colored, it would definitely be amazing. I mean, sketch is nice but when it comes to a dress, the color gives more power.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 23:04   Link #4173
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hmm... can you guys take your shipping rubbish to the proper thread?

Thanks in advance.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 23:20   Link #4174
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Hmm... can you guys take your shipping rubbish to the proper thread?

Thanks in advance.
They can't. Viletta/Ohgi bashers got the thread locked down until further notice.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 00:32   Link #4175
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Anyway, on topic, see? If we can be rational and calm there is always an answer. Lelouch's reign? Sounds nice, too bad they cut it.
I edited my post a few hours ago because i was not sure. And the one who scanned it, said to me that no... it is not stated. There is only a "c.c.'s new costume" (other infos are not related to lelouch) But as she said, this is the same design as lelouch and suzaku's imperial outfit, so it talks much...

Now I will re-edit it to not confuse the other people here.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 00:37   Link #4176
Katy123
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
In C.C.'s profile, it says, "While she is entrusted to be a body-double and negotiator, he never yearns for her to be a mother-figure or lover, not even once."

C.C.'s profile also mentions that Lelouch saw C.C. as an equal to himself, a Partner. "Her trust in him is never betrayed. Lelouch's kindness did not change even when he lost his memories, nor did he make a single grievance toward her when he made the decision to attack and kill his dearest sister."

From the Official Guidebook!! this is pretty interesting info..so Lulu never saw C.C as a lover, mother figure, sister or whatever..but as an equal.. pretty cool

thanks goes to lijianliang who translated
Katy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 00:52   Link #4177
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy123 View Post
In C.C.'s profile, it says, "While she is entrusted to be a body-double and negotiator, he never yearns for her to be a mother-figure or lover, not even once."

C.C.'s profile also mentions that Lelouch saw C.C. as an equal to himself, a Partner. "Her trust in him is never betrayed. Lelouch's kindness did not change even when he lost his memories, nor did he make a single grievance toward her when he made the decision to attack and kill his dearest sister."

From the Official Guidebook!! this is pretty interesting info..so Lulu never saw C.C as a lover, mother figure, sister or whatever..but as an equal.. pretty cool

thanks goes to lijianliang who translated
As I said in the kallen thread. I am disappointed. Lelouch didn't love her other than as a partner
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 00:55   Link #4178
Katy123
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
As I said in the kallen thread. I am disappointed. Lelouch didn't love her other than as a partner

Don't forget he saw her as his Equal.. I dunno to me it was obvious
no need to be disappointed
Katy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 00:59   Link #4179
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vietnam
with those information,shipping wars will be ended forever
__________________
"Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one..."
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 01:00   Link #4180
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post
with those information,shipping wars will be ended forever
Sorry, let me finish laughing hysterically at this statement.

The shipping wars will never end. Even if its officially stated that there was no KaLulu or CluClu, there will be denial and debate till the end of time. Translations will be contested, flames will be set, arguments will escalate... it'll never end. Mark my words.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.