AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-12, 06:15   Link #4681
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Actually, I believe C.C. is very well aware that Lelouch was one of a kind.
But through him, she also got to know some other people, and realized that she can still fell "human", as well as be treated with kindness by others. Her original wish was to be loved, and Lelouch obviously cared for her as a very dear friend/accomplice/pizza-devouring leech.
Lelouch will always hold a special place in her heart, but she can now enjoy the peaceful world he created - for as long as the staff lets her.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 13:48   Link #4682
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
But through him, she also got to know some other people, and realized that she can still fell "human", as well as be treated with kindness by others.
Not really, she did say there were people who had loved her. Additionally, she was best friends with Marianne, remember? Lelouch didn't really change anything, in my opinion.

Well, he did try to prevent her from throwing away her life, but in the end, he threw away his. So, that's a bit ironic, I think.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 14:24   Link #4683
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Lelouch promised her, he would not let Geass control him, and that's what he did. In the end, he went away according to his plans, without geass making him insane, or corrupted. To C.C., few probably could have done that, and that's what Lelouch did.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 19:28   Link #4684
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Not really, she did say there were people who had loved her. Additionally, she was best friends with Marianne, remember? Lelouch didn't really change anything, in my opinion.
Where did C.C. state she was every truly loved by someone?
Also, Marianne and C.C. had a peculiar relationship, but it wasn't based on the kindness Lelouch showed her. I think it was officially stated somehwere that this "kindness" is what she was looking for, but I'd have to look for the source.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 01:28   Link #4685
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Yep, lelouch temperarly snapped CC out of her lonelyness. Her only friend now would be Kallen.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 08:29   Link #4686
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Yeah, but judging from the end, C.C. pretty much went solo, and left Suzaku, and Kallen, even though there was something there. A world without Lelouch, must have been boring. After all, with Lelouch, her purpose died.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 08:31   Link #4687
HollowScar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 24
Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
If Suzaku lives long enough, then they can have a reunion together hundreds of years later. A good idea for an OVA. They all could also reunite every year for Lelouch's birthday, or death.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 22:26   Link #4688
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Where did C.C. state she was every truly loved by someone?
As for "truly loved" I've never said she said that. She said there were people who had loved her and hated her. She told Lelouch that in the final episode of the 1st season, right after Lelouch got to see her memories, but before his "I'll become a warlock" speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Also, Marianne and C.C. had a peculiar relationship, but it wasn't based on the kindness Lelouch showed her. I think it was officially stated somehwere that this "kindness" is what she was looking for, but I'd have to look for the source.
Lelouch did show some concern for her through the series, but as for kindness, I don't think so. Well, there were moments in which I thought we'd get some development on that direction, but nothing like that actually ever happened - in the anime I mean, I don't know about interviews or side material.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 22:42   Link #4689
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
As for "truly loved" I've never said she said that. She said there were people who had loved her and hated her. She told Lelouch that in the final episode of the 1st season, right after Lelouch got to see her memories, but before his "I'll become a warlock" speech.
I don't remember the details of the speech, but it's logical that people would have loved her, seeing how she had a Geass that forced them to at one point. However, that's far from what she got from Lelouch.
Other then that, there were only Mao and Marianne I know of, and Mao succumbed to his Geass and grew obsessed. Marianne was shown to tease her, but their relationship was still very different from the whole accomplices thing.

Quote:
Lelouch did show some concern for her through the series, but as for kindness, I don't think so. Well, there were moments in which I thought we'd get some development on that direction, but nothing like that actually ever happened - in the anime I mean, I don't know about interviews or side material.
Lelouch told her that he "finds snow to be beautiful", let him stay with her, risked his life for her during the JLF in the mountains even though he should have known she couldn't die, became her "warlock", took care of her when she lost her memories, ... actually, there are a lot of moments like these between them. He also never blamed her for anything.
To C.C., Lelouch is a very kind person.

Oh, and the profile quote, in the first yellow box: http://iamagundam.wordpress.com/2008...elouch-either/
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 22:53   Link #4690
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
If Suzaku lives long enough, then they can have a reunion together hundreds of years later. A good idea for an OVA. They all could also reunite every year for Lelouch's birthday, or death.
Lol, I came up with a similar conclusion to that on how they meet in the last PD. Even if they somehow bring Lelouch back to life I wonder how they are going to bring rolo back to life.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 07:02   Link #4691
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Lelouch told her that he "finds snow to be beautiful", let him stay with her, risked his life for her during the JLF in the mountains even though he should have known she couldn't die, became her "warlock", took care of her when she lost her memories, ... actually, there are a lot of moments like these between them. He also never blamed her for anything.
To C.C., Lelouch is a very kind person.
I always thought that C.C was the main candidate for being Lelouch's canon mate. I mean, they spend the most time together, have affectionate names for each other, saved each other's ass more times than I can think of.

Hell, them not hooking up is just another version of Code Geass logic, the most probable thing is probably not happening.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:26   Link #4692
Paladinoras
Pancakes
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Your House. No, really, look properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it has to do with the nature of their relationship
he views her as something other then human, much less a woman
and she views him as a means to an end

its not that surprising once you learn about C.C's actions and intentions during the show
Really? Lelouch cared about her, to an extent that he would risk his life to save hers, while knowing that she is immortal. I do not think that Lelouch is so cold as to not view her as a fellow human being. As a woman...well, i am not really sure, but if C.C could strip down to near nakedness in his presence and he seems to not care about it....then yeah.

Although on a side note, when she is on memory loss mode and about to strip, at least Lelouch stops her. Still couldn't comprehend why... XD

Well, maybe by the start of CG, C.C sees her as nothing more as a mean to an end, but I am pretty sure after the whole World of C event, she sees him as something more. A partner, she even stated as much.
__________________


Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:47   Link #4693
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it has to do with the nature of their relationship
he views her as something other then human, much less a woman
and she views him as a means to an end

its not that surprising once you learn about C.C's actions and intentions during the show
That was in the beginning. Watch again R2 blade, they are truly teammates in the end. Lelouch cares about her and she feels the same way. Ok, i mean, even if their relationship is not your cup of tea, does not mean we disregard canon facts.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:59   Link #4694
peekaydee
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: europe. (the final countdooooown.)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
but wasnt it canon info that sunk the ship in the first place
Now you just miss my point and you being a roayl douche in the C.C thread, sorry but i have to call you when you are bring prick. Would you like for something similar to be transferred in the Kallen thread?
If you only view as meaningful the love-romance-relationships, then alright, choose your pick. But truth is, that C.C and Lelouch were "accomplices". From all kind of aspects, and that is a unique bond on its own. Specially how their charas were colored from the beginning till the finale.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:26   Link #4695
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Why are people still discussing about canon parings? Didn't the official info say Lelouch had no romantic interest (other than Euphemia when he was a kid)?

Anyway, back to topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I don't remember the details of the speech, but it's logical that people would have loved her, seeing how she had a Geass that forced them to at one point. However, that's far from what she got from Lelouch.
Other then that, there were only Mao and Marianne I know of, and Mao succumbed to his Geass and grew obsessed. Marianne was shown to tease her, but their relationship was still very different from the whole accomplices thing.
She basically said something like "All the people who have loved me or hated me, have disappeared in the endless sea of time." It wouldn't be odd if she met that kind of people, since she's loved for hundreds of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Lelouch told her that he "finds snow to be beautiful", let him stay with her, risked his life for her during the JLF in the mountains even though he should have known she couldn't die, became her "warlock", took care of her when she lost her memories, ... actually, there are a lot of moments like these between them. He also never blamed her for anything.
To C.C., Lelouch is a very kind person.

Oh, and the profile quote, in the first yellow box: http://iamagundam.wordpress.com/2008...elouch-either/
Personally, I never saw those actions as Lelouch being particularly kind to C.C., but him being that kind of person.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:41   Link #4696
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

Personally, I never saw those actions as Lelouch being particularly kind to C.C., but him being that kind of person.
Don't forget lelouch saved her from Mao.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:50   Link #4697
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
He decided to help her after he heard Mao's message blackmailing C.C. with exposing Zero's identity.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:52   Link #4698
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Remind me of something; did C.C. ever come close enough to initiate physical contact with Mao?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 01:11   Link #4699
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Remind me of something; did C.C. ever come close enough to initiate physical contact with Mao?
What do you mean? Like...ever?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 01:12   Link #4700
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
What do you mean? Like...ever?
When she went off to meet him after "abandoning" Lelouch.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.