AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-14, 02:54   Link #1761
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I think Lelouch's motivations are more similar to Batman's. Not that he necessarily has to have the same beliefs. Or that it makes either statement more or less true.
In so much that it's revenge for a family member, they're certainly driven by similar motivations. I suspect, however, that the show is moving to a Superman definition.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 05:03   Link #1762
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Okay judging from the preview that shows ChiChi holding a dust pan and brush i think we can safely bury the theory that some people were talking about that C.C. was faking it.

Hell would freeze over before she would do any cleaning, she's too much of a slob.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:38   Link #1763
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Okay judging from the preview that shows ChiChi holding a dust pan and brush i think we can safely bury the theory that some people were talking about that C.C. was faking it.

Hell would freeze over before she would do any cleaning, she's too much of a slob.
Remember, she left a piece of Pizza for Lelouch, the real C.C would never even share her pizza in the first place.
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:43   Link #1764
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It makes you a murderer as a necessity for survival, not as the person you are. You're being overly harsh to justify your argument.
Hahhahashahahah
That's the defense every sociopath uses in court.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:47   Link #1765
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Hahhahashahahah
That's the defense every sociopath uses in court.
Enough about Lelouch, if you would like to continue discussing weither he is a murderer or not, please do so in the lelouch discussion thread,

This is the C.C thread, after all.
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:49   Link #1766
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Enough about Lelouch, if you would like to continue discussing weither he is a murderer or not, please do so in the lelouch discussion thread,

This is the C.C thread, after all.
But C.C. is his "accomplice," after all. Doesn't that make her a murderer as well? :P
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 12:13   Link #1767
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
But C.C. is his "accomplice," after all. Doesn't that make her a murderer as well? :P
She was already a "murderer" when she killed the geass giver at the church, in some way.
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 16:08   Link #1768
LAngelo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Breņa, Spain
ooo yeahhh i remember reading a spoiler of her real name....so yeah totally not finished with her
__________________
Even Bad Men Love Their Mothers

LAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 16:09   Link #1769
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
2ch or 4ch with no source? Disregard it.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:31   Link #1770
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
She was already a "murderer" when she killed the geass giver at the church, in some way.
I'm pretty sure that psycho nun killed herself. C.C had her throat slashed after all.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:35   Link #1771
Micante
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'm pretty sure that psycho nun killed herself. C.C had her throat slashed after all.
That's probably a part of Code transfer, both the giver and the receiver needs to have blood drawn at a specific place. After all, C.C. was able to notice that V.V. Code transferred from his wounds.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:36   Link #1772
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
That's probably a part of Code transfer, both the giver and the receiver needs to have blood drawn at a specific place. After all, C.C. was able to notice that V.V. Code transferred from his wounds.
She noticed after looking at his shoulder. Presumably the mark was there beforehand.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:41   Link #1773
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
She was already a "murderer" when she killed the geass giver at the church, in some way.
Considering how badly the nun wanted to die she probably killed herself. Probably seconds after transfering the code.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:41   Link #1774
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
That's probably a part of Code transfer, both the giver and the receiver needs to have blood drawn at a specific place. After all, C.C. was able to notice that V.V. Code transferred from his wounds.
Explain how C.C. was able to transfer her's to Charles then.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:42   Link #1775
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Explain how C.C. was able to transfer her's to Charles then.
Charles probably took it by using the Sword.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:43   Link #1776
Micante
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Explain how C.C. was able to transfer her's to Charles then.
The circumstances were completely different. Do you really think Charles would put his dying older brother in a tango pose?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:45   Link #1777
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 28
Blood's not needed for the transfer is what I'm saying. Charles took it because he was capable of taking it and because C.C. was giving it to him; the Sword had nothing to do with it. V.V. had wounds because of his fight with Lelouch and company; those same wounds killed him after he transferred it over, not because he transferred it over. Death is not the result of a transfer, nor is memory loss. If it were, C.C. would've died, or she would not have been able to operate the Sword of Akasha after the transfer.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 17:46   Link #1778
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: your basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
The circumstances were completely different. Do you really think Charles would put his dying older brother in a tango pose?
*imagines scene*

Dead from laughing
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:14   Link #1779
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
The circumstances were completely different. Do you really think Charles would put his dying older brother in a tango pose?
Quote of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Blood's not needed for the transfer is what I'm saying. Charles took it because he was capable of taking it and because C.C. was giving it to him; the Sword had nothing to do with it. V.V. had wounds because of his fight with Lelouch and company; those same wounds killed him after he transferred it over, not because he transferred it over. Death is not the result of a transfer, nor is memory loss. If it were, C.C. would've died, or she would not have been able to operate the Sword of Akasha after the transfer.
I approve this post. No blood is needed. I think the Nun slashed C.C.'s throat (C.C. was not instantly killed) because C.C. was not so cooperative, then she transfered the code. She killed herself after the transfer.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:47   Link #1780
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Okay judging from the preview that shows ChiChi holding a dust pan and brush i think we can safely bury the theory that some people were talking about that C.C. was faking it.

Hell would freeze over before she would do any cleaning, she's too much of a slob.
That was already apparent when she freaked out from the TV when no one was around to act for.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.