AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-17, 20:20   Link #1901
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
(And Var said that C.C. called kallen "Mistress", but I guess it was a joke because she never said anything like that <_< )
Nah I just misheard, I thought she did say it to her.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:23   Link #1902
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Nah I just misheard, I thought she did say it to her.
Tsssssssssssssss, you _

Don't worry. But I was worried about that line
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:24   Link #1903
Var
Banned

Quote:
Tsssssssssssssss, you _

Don't worry. But I was worried about that line
More likely than not, it will happen next episode though. So keep worrying.

On a side note... and not really for this thread but w/e, who noticed the changes in the OP?
Old 2008-08-17, 20:27   Link #1904
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
More likely than not, it will happen next episode though. So keep worrying.

On a side note... and not really for this thread but w/e, who noticed the changes in the OP?
No it will not happen *stare*

Someone saw it ealier today iirc, check the episode thread ^^
Old 2008-08-17, 20:30   Link #1905
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Day to night, you mean? A lot of people have. They're probably trying to foreshadow the oncoming darkness.
Old 2008-08-17, 20:31   Link #1906
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Day to night, you mean? A lot of people have. They're probably trying to foreshadow the oncoming darkness.
Leave me alone already. *cry*

Now, to skillfully shif the discussion from me to something else... Zomg! Its a C.C.! *runs*
Old 2008-08-17, 20:37   Link #1907
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Leave me alone already. *cry*

Now, to skillfully shif the discussion from me to something else... Zomg! Its a C.C.! *runs*
Moe Moe?

WHERE?

WHERE?!

C.C.!!! <3
Old 2008-08-18, 03:41   Link #1908
killbethy

Quote:
That's one of the reason that makes me think that Charles doesn't hate Lelouch.
I'm definitely with you on this one. Charles wants to create a new world through destruction, which is exactly what Lelouch wants to do/is doing. Lelouch is pretty much the personification of Charles' will, which is pretty ironic.

Anyway, this is the C.C. thread, so on to C.C. I will be so, so upset if C.C. doesn't regain her memories or somehow change from "moe C.C." by the end of the show. I think she just never really realized that all along her true wish was to be loved for who she was as that weak person before she had Geass and the many contracts, not to die. She just lost the human part of her for so long that her wish morphed into the wish of the person that gave her the Geass (to finally die). If Lelouch can love her and still find use for her even though she's lost all of her power and cunning, then I think she will return back to normal or *sniff* vanish.
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 03:43   Link #1909
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

While Charles may still indeed care for Lelouch, I think he enjoyed fucking with Lelouch's mind back on the Sword just a little too much.

Regained memories or not, you have to admit the new C.C. is infinitely cuter than the old C.C., in facial expressions, speech, and actions.
Old 2008-08-18, 05:46   Link #1910
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
While Charles may still indeed care for Lelouch, I think he enjoyed fucking with Lelouch's mind back on the Sword just a little too much.

Regained memories or not, you have to admit the new C.C. is infinitely cuter than the old C.C., in facial expressions, speech, and actions.
But I liked C.C. because she WASN'T a cute girl in any way, shape, or form (other than her looks), and that is rare in an anime. Kallen has both sides to her and can be moe from time to time, but C.C. was consistently bada**... and that's what I loved about her.
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 09:59   Link #1911
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
I'm definitely with you on this one. Charles wants to create a new world through destruction, which is exactly what Lelouch wants to do/is doing. Lelouch is pretty much the personification of Charles' will, which is pretty ironic.

Anyway, this is the C.C. thread, so on to C.C. I will be so, so upset if C.C. doesn't regain her memories or somehow change from "moe C.C." by the end of the show. I think she just never really realized that all along her true wish was to be loved for who she was as that weak person before she had Geass and the many contracts, not to die. She just lost the human part of her for so long that her wish morphed into the wish of the person that gave her the Geass (to finally die). If Lelouch can love her and still find use for her even though she's lost all of her power and cunning, then I think she will return back to normal or *sniff* vanish.
I still remember what V.V. said =p That he liked Lelouch because he resembles Charles.

Don't worry, C.C. X Lelouch will happen, and we will laugh a lot at certain "people"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post

You know, Charles is a weird man. Do you know a lot of men who try to kill a woman by using a Tango pose?

Charles is awesome. Lelouch is too. But Lelouch has to stop to lie. Charles was right about Lelouch' Lies. He warned Lelouch, but Lelouch didn't listen to him.

"Your brother is a liar" <<< and it ended like this.
Old 2008-08-18, 11:54   Link #1912
Micante

Quote:
I still remember what V.V. said =p That he liked Lelouch because he resembles Charles.

Don't worry, C.C. X Lelouch will happen, and we will laugh a lot at certain "people"

You know, Charles is a weird man. Do you know a lot of men who try to kill a woman by using a Tango pose?

Charles is awesome. Lelouch is too. But Lelouch has to stop to lie. Charles was right about Lelouch' Lies. He warned Lelouch, but Lelouch didn't listen to him.

"Your brother is a liar" <<< and it ended like this.
Hey, if I knew how to Tango, I'd do that too, whether it be with women, men who look like women, and women who dress like men.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:03   Link #1913
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

If C.C. does regain her memories it will most likely happen with the possible final confrontation between Charles and Lelouch. Charles does have her code so possibly her memories as well. So through some event involving Charles losing the code or something will cause C.C. to regain her memories.
Old 2008-08-18, 12:04   Link #1914
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
actually i was thinking if the code went to charles but the memories are sealed in lelouch and that's why Anya had that out of nowhere reaction

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:12   Link #1915
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
actually i was thinking if the code went to charles but the memories are sealed in lelouch and that's why Anya had that out of nowhere reaction
Him thats an interesting theory, however I'm going to assume there is something more to Anya. I feel something important about her will be revealed in a while. I've heard the theories about Anya being related to C.C., but I just don't believe thats the case.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:00   Link #1916
Asleep

Quote:
But I liked C.C. because she WASN'T a cute girl in any way, shape, or form (other than her looks), and that is rare in an anime. Kallen has both sides to her and can be moe from time to time, but C.C. was consistently bada**... and that's what I loved about her.
*sigh* me too. As it is C.C. was barely present throughout R2, and just when I thought she was back, she had her memories erased. The moe C.C. was fine for 1 or 2 episodes, but now I want the old one back! C.C. was different than regular anime characters. I want what made C.C. unique back. She played such an important role in season 1 that it makes me sad to see her pushed aside in this one.

That is what I don't like about R2. They have so many new characters, that the old ones are being left behind. I do like the new ones, but I don't like that they have to leave the old ones behind.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 14:12   Link #1917
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
What? I disagree. What makes Kallen more cute? Monstruous boobs?
Old 2008-08-18, 14:33   Link #1918
Micante

Quote:
What? I disagree. What makes Kallen more cute? Monstruous boobs?
I think it was referring to C.C.'s cold dominatrix personality compared to Kallen's unstable almost tsundere personality.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 14:37   Link #1919
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I think it was referring to C.C.'s cold dominatrix personality compared to Kallen's unstable almost tsundere personality.
Ah, I see. But he is generalizing, I guess some men also love C.C.'s type and find that cute.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:38   Link #1920
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Ah, I see. But he is generalizing, I guess some men also love C.C.'s type and find that cute.
man Narona is on mean streak today. So aggressive!
Don't eat me 8*(
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote