AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-28, 09:15   Link #2841
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Suzaku: the lion in bed. Even if it's true, it doesn't have the .... ring to it.
Now that you mention it, it is implied (through Schneizel's lovers, namely Nina and Canon) that in Britania, sleeping with your superiors is a perfectly acceptable way to get promoted.

And if the Schneizel X Canon supspicion rings true, it also implies that homosexuality is equally acceptable.

Seeing that Suzy-boy has no problem selling out his principles and friends for a promotion, I don't think that literally dropping down his pants and getting on his knees for a higher up noble would be beneath him.

It is LEGAL, after all, and anything LEGAL is fine by Suzy boy's low standards.

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 09:26   Link #2842
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Now that you mention it, it is implied (through Schneizel's lovers, namely Nina and Canon) that in Britania, sleeping with your superiors is a perfectly acceptable way to get promoted.

And if the Schneizel X Canon supspicion rings true, it also implies that homosexuality is equally acceptable.

Seeing that Suzy-boy has no problem selling out his principles and friends for a promotion, I don't think that literally dropping down his pants and getting on his knees for a higher up noble would be beneath him.

It is LEGAL, after all, and anything LEGAL is fine by Suzy boy's low standards.
I'm sorry, but you are one of the most STUPIDEST and UGLIEST Suzaku-haters i have ever seen.
BTW, Nina received her position for being a crazy genius, and we don't know if she slept with Schneizel.
Suzaku never sold his principles, he just understood problem with them and started to change. And he sold out not his friend, but his worst enemy.
Watch Code Geass again, please.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 09:32   Link #2843
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I'm sorry, but you are one of the most STUPIDEST and UGLIEST Suzaku-haters i have ever seen.
BTW, Nina received her position for being a crazy genius, and we don't know if she slept with Schneizel.
That was not an attack on homosexuality.

That was merely a statement on Suzy's lack of principles.

Sleep with someone when you actually love them, fine. Love is love, gender characteristics be damned.

But I really can see someone like Suzy dropping his pants for a chance to become a Knight of One.

Most posters here have pretty much agreed he's would not be above selling out Nunnally for a promostion, only that he has not found a legal way to do so yet.

What isn't this treacherous, mangy cur capable of? If his supposed friend already means nothing to him, the same can safely be said for his friend's sister as well.

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 09:38   Link #2844
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
That was not an attack on homosexuality.

That was merely a statement on Suzy's lack of principles.

Sleep with someone when you actually love them, fine. Love is love, gender characteristics be damned.

But I really can see someone like Suzy dropping his pants for a chance to become a Knight of One.

Most posters here have pretty much agreed he's would not be above selling out Nunnally for a promostion, only that he has not found a legal way to do so yet.

What isn't this treacherous, mangy cur capable of? If his supposed friend already means nothing to him, the same can safely be said for his friend's sister as well.
Just what kind of posters are those? You mean Suzaku-bashers?
Suzaku will not sell Nunally, because he promised to protect her. She is to closest person to him.
And about his closest friend....Watch Code Geass again, and you will konw why he sold him. At the moment of trade Lelouch wasn't Suzaku's firend. He was his worst enemy, the person he hated.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 09:40   Link #2845
orangejuicetang

Quote:
What? When was this? I must have completely missed when people were talking about it.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 11:01   Link #2846
Aquaman OS

Yeah Suzaku's not at that point yet. If he suffers further loss and decides to be a 100 percent bad guy then maybe, but he's not selling Nunnally out any time soon.

People seem to think of Suzaku as this brainless idiot who exploit any loophole as long as it sounds legal and believe anything Britannia tells him is 100 percent truth which is clearly not the case. The guy still has morals you know.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 11:30   Link #2847
Dynastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Dynastya, you seem to view Zero/Lelouch as the very epitome of manliness, at least compared to Suzaku. Can I ask where that came from? Because last I checked Lelouch was anything but manly

(well no forget it, we'll get off topic again )
1) Learn to read sarcasm

2) What's your definition of manly?
Dynastya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 12:16   Link #2848
orangejuicetang

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
man·ly Audio Help /ˈmænli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[man-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -li·er, -li·est, adverb
–adjective
1. having qualities traditionally ascribed to men, as strength or bravery.
2. pertaining to or suitable for males: manly sports.
–adverb
3. Archaic. in a manly manner.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 12:26   Link #2849
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
In which Canon said he was joking and commented on how Schenzeil likes "Weird people" like him.

That's why Odyessus was surprised to see Schenzeil with Nina because he's not usually seen with a woman but Nina falls into the "weird people" category.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 14:00   Link #2850
Dynastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
man·ly Audio Help /ˈmænli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[man-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -li·er, -li·est, adverb
–adjective
1. having qualities traditionally ascribed to men, as strength or bravery.
2. pertaining to or suitable for males: manly sports.
–adverb
3. Archaic. in a manly manner.
Ok Eliarine or Orange or whatever your name is, so you mean all muscle and no brains?
Old 2008-06-28, 14:03   Link #2851
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya View Post
Ok Eliarine or Orange or whatever your name is, so you mean all muscle and no brains?
No but trustworthy character which Zero/Lelouch does not have. He has brains but I wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 18:18   Link #2852
Eliarine

Quote:
1) Learn to read sarcasm

2) What's your definition of manly?
Quote:
1) you brought up stuff like Lelouch's harem and then supposed "virility", so I did start wondering whether you seriously saw him as a perfect example of manliness, hence the "seem"

2) manliness in general = virility. Here, have a bit of Wiki copypasta: "Virility is commonly associated with vigour, health, sturdiness, and constitution". Historically, masculine attributes such as beard growth have been seen as signs of virility and leadership". Lelouch is weak, very feminine, and every one of his gestures is fabulous. He's not manly.

3) orangejuicetang is not me (I loved Tang juice when I was a kid though, too bad the stuff can't be found anymore)

@Ronin Aquila: maybe you should stop seeing Suzaku as a dark monster that eats babies and kills puppies. Because he's not. Watch the series again.

And I really don't think Nina slept with Schneizel to get a promotion And if Canon is indeed Schneizel's lover, we can't know for sure he did it to get one either
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 19:31   Link #2853
Dynastya

Quote:
1) you brought up stuff like Lelouch's harem and then supposed "virility", so I did start wondering whether you seriously saw him as a perfect example of manliness, hence the "seem"

2) manliness in general = virility. Here, have a bit of Wiki copypasta: "Virility is commonly associated with vigour, health, sturdiness, and constitution". Historically, masculine attributes such as beard growth have been seen as signs of virility and leadership". Lelouch is weak, very feminine, and every one of his gestures is fabulous. He's not manly.

3) orangejuicetang is not me (I loved Tang juice when I was a kid though, too bad the stuff can't be found anymore)

@Ronin Aquila: maybe you should stop seeing Suzaku as a dark monster that eats babies and kills puppies. Because he's not. Watch the series again.

And I really don't think Nina slept with Schneizel to get a promotion And if Canon is indeed Schneizel's lover, we can't know for sure he did it to get one either
So only men whose only purpose in life is to impregnate as many women as possible or have as many children as possible are considered manly?

In my dictionary, I only consider someone who isn't afraid to follow their ideals, their principles, who isn't afraid to do whatever it takes no matter what the cost/risks to achieve something as being manly (or being human). Unwavering in their ideals, uncompromising in their principles.

Lelouch may be considered feminine in some ways as he isn't athletic or fast or physically strong, but as for Suzaku who always relies on physical force to accomplish anything he can be considered a brute.

Even in real life, its those who are bright, smart and intelligent who become the masters over those who only have physical strength (the laborers).
Look at the list of richest people in the world: all people who used their brains more than people who used their muscles. Take Bill Gates and Michael Jordan for example, it will take centuries for MJ to earn as much money as BG has right now.

What's wrong with manipulating someone or someones to achieve your objective (unless of course the objective is a bad one)?

If people were gullible, stupid enough to have been manipulated by someone smarter than them in the first place then it's their own fault for being manipulated.

Suzaku doesn't eat babies or kill puppies, he only accepts that young prepubescent girls need to marry much much older men for the sake of peace or that they should be killed and replaced by someone else.
Old 2008-06-28, 19:44   Link #2854
DN24

Quote:
If people were gullible, stupid enough to have been manipulated by someone smarter than them in the first place then it's their own fault for being manipulated.

Suzaku doesn't eat babies or kill puppies, he only accepts that young prepubescent girls need to marry much much older men for the sake of peace or that they should be killed and replaced by someone else.
I think you are a perfect Britanian,aren't you?

And Suzaku did concern about that "young prepubescent girls",he did ask if she's ok with it!!
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 19:51   Link #2855
Dynastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
And Suzaku did concern about that "young prepubescent girls",he did ask if she's ok with it!!
Ok, I'm gonna ask you if your family is doing fine..oh wait, it's not you I need to ask, I have to ask someone else if your family is doing fine, but do I really care? Nope not even a very tiny bit. I'd care a lot more about a grain of sand.

Suzaku didn't ask Tianzi, he asked someone else. What would he have done if he had asked the Tianzi directly and she said she didn't want to go through with it.

Most likely he would've done nothing anyway because
1) its for peace
2) he was ordered to accept it

As for me being a perfect britannian? Nope I'm still far from it since I'm not racist and I wouldn't invade another nation and oppress their people for the sake of a few minerals and natural resources.

I just don't give shit about ethics or normal conventions that people have to follow, I do as I please and live by my own laws. Confinements/restrictions of social norms, religion, etc all crap to me.
Old 2008-06-28, 20:09   Link #2856
Eliarine

Quote:
So only men whose only purpose in life is to impregnate as many women as possible or have as many children as possible are considered manly?

In my dictionary, I only consider someone who isn't afraid to follow their ideals, their principles, who isn't afraid to do whatever it takes no matter what the cost/risks to achieve something as being manly (or being human). Unwavering in their ideals, uncompromising in their principles.

Lelouch may be considered feminine in some ways as he isn't athletic or fast or physically strong, but as for Suzaku who always relies on physical force to accomplish anything he can be considered a brute.

Even in real life, its those who are bright, smart and intelligent who become the masters over those who only have physical strength (the laborers).
Look at the list of richest people in the world: all people who used their brains more than people who used their muscles. Take Bill Gates and Michael Jordan for example, it will take centuries for MJ to earn as much money as BG has right now.
Please don't tell me you're actually taking the manliness argument seriously. First, this is not the Lelouch thread, second, I was just saying that talking about Lelouch as a manly manly guy with a harem and a big toy in his pants, and then make gay jokes about Suzaku was very funny indeed given Lelouch's fabulousness. I won't go further than that.

Quote:
What's wrong with manipulating someone or someones to achieve your objective (unless of course the objective is a bad one)?

Why hello there Charles, nice of you to drop by

Quote:
And Lelouch is not really evil, he just points guns at little girls to achieve his ends. Suzaku is a meanie, yeah, I think we got that part.
Old 2008-06-28, 20:16   Link #2857
Dynastya

Quote:
And Lelouch is not really evil, he just points guns at little girls to achieve his ends. Suzaku is a meanie, yeah, I think we got that part.
Ok sure I'm gonna go up to a bunch of police officers (who have real guns) and point what is obviously a toy gun at their faces and tell them to give me all their money...like they're gonna take my threat seriously.

Lelouch had to threaten Tianzi else no one was going to take him seriously and let him take the Tianzi out of the palace. When in fact his goal all along was to free her and take her outside (as she wanted).

If people had known that he never had any intention of harming her in the first place, do you really think none of the soldiers there including Xingke would've hesitated and done nothing rash?
Old 2008-06-28, 20:20   Link #2858
DN24

Quote:
Ok, I'm gonna ask you if your family is doing fine..oh wait, it's not you I need to ask, I have to ask someone else if your family is doing fine, but do I really care? Nope not even a very tiny bit. I'd care a lot more about a grain of sand.

Suzaku didn't ask Tianzi, he asked someone else. What would he have done if he had asked the Tianzi directly and she said she didn't want to go through with it.

Most likely he would've done nothing anyway because
1) its for peace
2) he was ordered to accept it

As for me being a perfect britannian? Nope I'm still far from it since I'm not racist and I wouldn't invade another nation and oppress their people for the sake of a few minerals and natural resources.

I just don't give shit about ethics or normal conventions that people have to follow, I do as I please and live by my own laws. Confinements/restrictions of social norms, religion, etc all crap to me.
Come on, at least he still care about the little girl's feeling unlike someone I know who wouldn't give a damn if the marriage didn't hurt him.And It took 4 girls to disagree with him and another to explain it to him so that he can get the point

And Suzaku is not a rebel leader,he can't act freely and start kidnapping people left and right,can he? The most he can do is to object the marriage....

Quote:
I'm not saying you're a racist,just that you idea is exactly the same as Charles's.
You might not invade a country but you probably won't hesitate to use money or whatever means you have to force it into submission and give you what you want? Not very different from an invasion I think.
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 20:21   Link #2859
Eliarine

Dynastya, you are the very representation of everything that annoys me about the most devoted Lelouch fanboys:

- Everything Zero does is good and pretty and justified and we should worship him.

- Everything Suzaku does is evil and horrible and we should burn him in a fire.

Now, I'd rather have discussions with people at least trying to be objective so unless you take your bias out of here I think I will start ignoring you
Old 2008-06-28, 20:24   Link #2860
Dynastya

Quote:
Dynastya, you are the very representation of everything that annoys me about the most devoted Lelouch fanboys:

- Everything Zero does is good and pretty and justified and we should worship him.

- Everything Suzaku does is evil and horrible and we should burn him in a fire.

Now, I'd rather have discussions with people at least trying to be objective so unless you take your bias out of here I think I will start ignoring you
If Suzaku lover's stopped using the same arguments over and over again then perhaps it would be more objective. Except since they don't stop those who support Lelouch have to keep on using different examples and arguments to prove why Suzaku is bad for Japan.

And as for objectivity, its like walking in the middle of the road, perfect way to get hit by both sides of traffic.