AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-28, 07:03   Link #6301
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Oh here we go.... 1) His Geass told him to do that. 2) HE WAS HEADING FOR LELOUCH! How many times does it have to be said now? One million?
Still one hell of a funny scene, either way XD
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 07:11   Link #6302
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Oh here we go.... 1) His Geass told him to do that. 2) HE WAS HEADING FOR LELOUCH! How many times does it have to be said now? One million?
But what was he going to do when he got to Lelouch?

Oh and since the fight took place in front of the entrance to the ruin with the thought elevator, wouldn't Lelouch have had to have walked past the whole Suzaku was stuck in? I never seen it from the view from the Mordreds cockpit when MariAnya was looking at Lelouch enter the ruin.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 07:16   Link #6303
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
But what was he going to do when he got to Lelouch?
Who knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Going by what he was saying, probably "What are you doing here? Get lost."

Quote:
Oh and since the fight took place in front of the entrance to the ruin with the thought elevator, wouldn't Lelouch have had to have walked past the whole Suzaku was stuck in? I never seen it from the view from the Mordreds cockpit when MariAnya was looking at Lelouch enter the ruin.
Well, we aren't sure how deep the hole is at the moment, and Lelouch seemed to be heading to the entrance from the side, which was away from the hole Suzaku is currently in.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 07:23   Link #6304
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I think Suzaku wanted to stop Lelouch from killing the emperor, since it's clear that after the impact of the bomb he's gone crazy and wants to take the responsibility upon himself, that's why he asked Schnizel to make him his knight of 1 so he can kill the emperor instead of Lelouch, he already did something of the sort when he killed his father thinking that it would stop the killings.
Old 2008-08-28, 07:43   Link #6305
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamuinoyume View Post
I think Suzaku wanted to stop Lelouch from killing the emperor, since it's clear that after the impact of the bomb he's gone crazy and wants to take the responsibility upon himself, that's why he asked Schnizel to make him his knight of 1 so he can kill the emperor instead of Lelouch, he already did something of the sort when he killed his father thinking that it would stop the killings.
Are we still on this crazy nonsense, as you can see he's obviously found the root to everything that's cause so much pain in suffering, geass and the Emperor is the front runner so why not, however his persistence to change the world through the same methods as Lelouch will ultimately lead to his downfall if Bismark words makes any indication. "To fight without any reason is just brute force."
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 07:47   Link #6306
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You know this episode kinda throws out my theory of how Suzaku's live Geass activates. But it is weird, usually when it does it takes over his actions but this time Suzaku was still on control.... what gives?
Old 2008-08-28, 07:50   Link #6307
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
You know this episode kinda throws out my theory of how Suzaku's live Geass activates. But it is weird, usually when it does it takes over his actions but this time Suzaku was still on control.... what gives?
It might have something to do with Bismark's Geass. Until we know what that does it is all speculation. It isn't like Suzaku was afraid against overwhelming odds before but all of a sudden Bismark gives him fear? That seems odd and probably Geass related.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 08:34   Link #6308
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
It might have something to do with Bismark's Geass. Until we know what that does it is all speculation. It isn't like Suzaku was afraid against overwhelming odds before but all of a sudden Bismark gives him fear? That seems odd and probably Geass related.
So basically he got hit with Bismark's geass which is the thing that instilled the fear in him and the urge to run. That actually makes sense assuming that is what Bismark's geass does. Then Suzaku may have mistaken Bismark's geass for the Live geass that Lelouch placed on him. And my theory remains intact.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:38   Link #6309
Franckisted

It reminds me of S1 with Euphie ( it's not really the same though), when she tried to resist ( in the very beginning, and after with Suzaku)

Or,

We have a geass canceler (orange), maybe Bismark have the opposite...
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 01:20   Link #6310
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

why is suzaku using a claymore... he should be more suited with katana... he did study kendo..
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 01:22   Link #6311
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Presumably because they issue KoRs such swords as a standard. Bismarck is just special.
Old 2008-08-29, 01:28   Link #6312
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

he also had problems with his stance... when i looked at.. it was like.. wtf... thats just hack and slash... wheres the kendo in that...
may be the live geass does affect his combat abilities... and where was the spinzaku ... wasnt he fast enough to dodge bullets... he had even kicked people before they could even pull the triger... that swordfight with bismark was like wah!!! suzu didnt even perform...
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 01:30   Link #6313
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Ragezaku is doomed to failure, his obligatory CMOA in the Lancelot Albion notwithstanding, as long as he thinks discarding his weakness is a good thing. Bismarck put it in simple terms: his weakness led to his strength known as kindness.
Old 2008-08-29, 01:37   Link #6314
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
he also had problems with his stance... when i looked at.. it was like.. wtf... thats just hack and slash... wheres the kendo in that...
may be the live geass does affect his combat abilities... and where was the spinzaku ... wasnt he fast enough to dodge bullets... he had even kicked people before they could even pull the triger... that swordfight with bismark was like wah!!! suzu didnt even perform...
Different types of swords have different styles of fighting. I don't know much of kendo but I'd imagine they don't use claymores. Plus I doubt they are going to get into the intricacies of sword fighting in a fight that last about 30 secs.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 01:46   Link #6315
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
Did you even see how quick Bismarck swung that greatsword of his? Doing one of his trademark flying spin kicks would result in the same fashion as the one he used against the Guren SEITEN. And that would've been the end of Suzaku.

Besides, what's to say Suzaku didn't learn different sword styles during his training as a soldier?
Old 2008-08-29, 02:05   Link #6316
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Did you even see how quick Bismarck swung that greatsword of his? Doing one of his trademark flying spin kicks would result in the same fashion as the one he used against the Guren SEITEN. And that would've been the end of Suzaku.

Besides, what's to say Suzaku didn't learn different sword styles during his training as a soldier?
Other then his poor showing against Bismarck, nothing. jk

It's possible he got training in other sword styles. Although, I would think him being a soldier that would be kind of low on the totem pole. I mean KMF training would be most important, then probably small arms training, then I guess he could some get sword training in.
Old 2008-08-29, 02:14   Link #6317
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
Other then his poor showing against Bismarck, nothing. jk

It's possible he got training in other sword styles. Although, I would think him being a soldier that would be kind of low on the totem pole. I mean KMF training would be most important, then probably small arms training, then I guess he could some get sword training in.
Being an Honorary Britannian, he wasn't allowed usage of a Knightmare Frame; all of his training for that were from simulators. Melee combat and firearms training would be priorities, and considering the history behind Britannia, its not hard to imagine fighting with swords to be part of the training, even if it'd only be ceremonial.
Old 2008-08-29, 02:41   Link #6318
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Being an Honorary Britannian, he wasn't allowed usage of a Knightmare Frame; all of his training for that were from simulators. Melee combat and firearms training would be priorities, and considering the history behind Britannia, its not hard to imagine fighting with swords to be part of the training, even if it'd only be ceremonial.
The KMF training part of my earlier post was pertaining from the time when he first piloted Lancelot to current time. I doubt during his honorary britannian training he got sword training though. Swords are a status symbol and honorary britiannians aren't thought of as equals. I'd guess from being Euphy's knight on he could of got sword training, but as I said earlier it probably wouldn't be a priority. Also small arms = infantry level firearms.
Old 2008-08-29, 03:06   Link #6319
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
The KMF training part of my earlier post was pertaining from the time when he first piloted Lancelot to current time. I doubt during his honorary britannian training he got sword training though. Swords are a status symbol and honorary britiannians aren't thought of as equals. I'd guess from being Euphy's knight on he could of got sword training, but as I said earlier it probably wouldn't be a priority. Also small arms = infantry level firearms.
You right, Remember in the first episode they had to earn the rights to carry a weapon. I think the commander told they they would be able to carry arms if they proved themselves in that mission.
If they weren't going to give them guns I doubt they were taught to handle KMFs.

Seeing how well he used the Lancelot the first time was odd, but it's anime. Sounds like driving a big rig when you don't even know how to run on your feet yet.

Seeing this psycho mode Suzaku is in. Does anyone else think that it's Gino who will save him from this?
I've been trying to figure out what Gino is in the story for. He's never influenced anything in the plot. To date he's just THERE.
He's never had any great KMF victories. The only known character he's ever defeated was one of the Four Holy Swords and he was stuck in the corridor. The guy couldn't even defend himself.
His character has always been close, friendly, and clingy with Suzaku. So late in the series and he's the only one who doesn't know anything about Lelouch, Zero, or the Geass. Gino said that he has never seen Suzaku smile. I think that was Gino's goal in being so friendly with him.
My thought it that Gino will either die or be severely injured. Either by Suzaku's had, to show how crazy Suzaku has gone; or to protect Suzaku.
Old 2008-08-29, 03:09   Link #6320
pingva

Even for me is clear that Suzaku's whole madness we will see with the help of Gino.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote