AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-31, 18:18   Link #6481
El_Negro
El_Negro

Whose 2 say?

If Schniezel really does go through with it, would u still uphold him as the Perfect ruler? and I'm pretty much sure he would want Britiannia still have a dominant hand in all the other Areas 2 keep them in check. I'm just speculating that's what the Freya & the whole Sword of Damocles weapon is purposefully constructed or designed 4, the keep opposing areas and other nations under Britiannia rule and in check (once Lulu is outta d picture )

The next episode - Emperor Lelouch

Would determine what his plans are (Is it to create a gentle world like what Nunnally & Euphemia wanted?) we'll see, heck why would Suzaku who wanted to gut his ass 4 murdering Euphemia now a month later sides with him?

Come on dude, admit it your'e a Lelouch-hater and u hope Schniezel turns out 2 b the good guy in the end to take him out??

the next episode will determine who's the lesser/greater of two evils
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:20   Link #6482
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Whose 2 say?

If Schniezel really does go through with it, would u still uphold him as the Perfect ruler, and I'm pretty much such he would want Britiannia still have a dominant hand in all the other Areas 2 keep them in check.

The next episode - Emperor Lelouch

Would determine what his plans are (is to create a gentle world like what Nunnally & Euphemia wanted?) we'll see, heck why would Suzaku who wanted to gut his ass 4 murdering Euphemia now a month later sides with him?

Come on dude, admit it your'e a Lelouch-hater and u hope Schniezel turns out 2 b the good guy in the end to take him out??

the next episode will determine who's the lesser/greater of two evils
See, this isn't exactly how I think though. It is just that Episode 21 turned what I expected on its head. I was ready to see Lelouch changing the world and Schneizel the "villain." But I don't like how Lelouch is using his Geass still. And I don't see any signs of him stopping either. I am still waiting for what Schneizel really wants and what he really plans. Until I know that, I am going out on a limb. Dang, I said that a while ago too.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:22   Link #6483
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Dude I like 2 see u live in a world where a bunch of atomic Nuclear warheads are hanging over your head
I am LIVING in that world right now.

But I rather have a meteor carrying an alien substance terraforming the earth. (tiberium)

And yes, I am a Lulu hater (well, to be general I hate extremely arrogant people)

I always side with the villain/people opposing the protagonist.

As for the10-35 million people, meh so what, too bad it didn't reach 1 billion deaths.

Remember, Schniezal is a realist, he understands more about the world than Lelouch, whose school life is an illusion and his constant dreams for revenge. Well, that just makes him an anime version of Hamlet.

Again...
Revenge + power to enslave = perfect peaceful world? (not gonna happen, but's it anime, so maybe)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:22   Link #6484
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
And like I said you should also wait and see what Lelouch and Suzaku are planning as well.

I mean Lelouch went gung ho with his geass to get to Charles because at that point he was planning on committing suicide and taking his father down with him.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:23   Link #6485
El_Negro
El_Negro

There were Nobles who were still loyal to Chuckles and the fact that Chuckles is dead would mean a power grab for the throne but it wouldn't matter anyway since everyone already approved of Schniezel's cunning leadership and wit (and the fact that he has Freya in order to shut them up and keep them in check).

Besides whose gonna take the word of an outcast prince or a high school student (in uniform).
Old 2008-08-31, 18:25   Link #6486
El_Negro
El_Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am LIVING in that world right now.

But I rather have a meteor carrying an alien substance terraforming the earth. (tiberium)

And yes, I am a Lulu hater (well, to be general I hate extremely arrogant people)

I always side with the villain/people opposing the protagonist.

As for the10-35 million people, meh so what, too bad it didn't reach 1 billion deaths.
Man u scare me

I wonder how u sleep at night

u sir definitely don't have a conscience at all
Old 2008-08-31, 18:26   Link #6487
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

I am just amused that Schniezel has as much an effect on the RL audience as characters in the show; he pretty much gets away with EVERYTHING, and every time something bad happens, it is always someone else who takes the blame.

Schniezel is his usual smiling self. The bomb he funded was blamed on Nina, someone he controlled. The civil war he agreeded to was blamed on Suzaku, even though he could have said no. When the DK ripped itself apart, Ougi took most of the warith from Lulu supporters even though Schniezel caused it.

From the beginning, and even now, there are still people who think the world would be a better place if Schniezel took the throne.

Have anyone ever thought that's exactly what he wanted everyone to think?
Old 2008-08-31, 18:28   Link #6488
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I am just amused that Schniezel has as much an effect on the RL audience as characters in the show; he pretty much gets away with EVERYTHING, and every time something bad happens, it is always someone else who takes the blame.

Schniezel is his usual smiling self. The bomb he funded was blamed on Nina, someone he controlled. The civil war he agreeded to was blamed on Suzaku, even though he could have said no. When the DK ripped itself apart, Ougi took most of the warith from Lulu supporters even though Schniezel caused it.

From the beginning, and even now, there are still people who think the world would be a better place if Schniezel took the throne.

Have anyone ever thought that's exactly what he wanted everyone to think?
lol. Maybe Schneizel broke the fourth wall without us knowing....<.<'

I can be wrong still. I am waiting for his goals and plot to be made official. But as of right now, I am going out on a limb. Not saying I am right, just that I have fears about what Lelouch wants to do and how he will go about it (because of Geass mostly.)
Old 2008-08-31, 18:28   Link #6489
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Man u scare me

I wonder how u sleep at night

u sir definitely don't have a conscience at all
That I sympathesise with the villain? (because they ended up being more interesting than the protagonist, you have to understand their motives. This DOES NOT apply to those traditional "I want to rule earth" or "I want to kill everyone" without good reason)

I do have a conscience, I am just sadistic (well maybe that explains why I laugh when Shirley dies, Nicol and Heine dying in GS/GSD)

Just to add: I sleep very well. I can sleep anytime, anyplace, anywhere (even if its noisy)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:29   Link #6490
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I always thought Schniezel was a sweet talker, he was kind, smart, had loyal subject, had war savvy, & was loved by his siblings. It was just too perfect.

I hope the 'Schniezel's Mask' clears it up, whether or not he's legitamately all of that, or if his just playing the part.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:42   Link #6491
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
That may be true, but the tide of war turned to his side. And a smile before it fully goes off is not manacle laughter while killing people.
I like getting credit and all, but the quote this post is replying to wasn't mine .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
He took it with him. Or he or Lelouch can simply requisition the Avalon. Or wherever the Albion is.
Well it has been a month so plenty of time to get it back. Suzaku could have contacted Lloyd and Cecile and get it moved to Britannia. The month skip was so abrupt that we really don't know what everyone has been doing in the past month. How long have Lelouch and Suzaku been in the capital?
Old 2008-08-31, 19:27   Link #6492
PzIVf3

Suzaku trashed the Emperor Guard spears why didn't use his spinkick at Bismark last episode?
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 19:36   Link #6493
ryuukazi
Empire of the Sun

Send a message via AIM to ryuukazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Suzaku trashed the Emperor Guard spears why didn't use his spinkick at Bismark last episode?
It costs betrayal points he didnt have last episode.

Thought Id never see, The love you found in me, Now its changing all the time, Living in a rhythm where the minutes working overtime
ryuukazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 19:37   Link #6494
El_Negro
El_Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Cuz Bizmark is a badass!!!
Old 2008-08-31, 19:39   Link #6495
vbann

This is Fucked up. In the span of 2 episodes suzaku went from charles knight of 7, then betrayed him and became shneziels knight of one, and now he betrayed AGAIN and becomes Lelouches knight of zero. How does he do it lol
Old 2008-08-31, 19:42   Link #6496
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbann View Post
This is Fucked up. In the span of 2 episodes suzaku went from charles knight of 7, then betrayed him and became shneziels knight of one, and now he betrayed AGAIN and becomes Lelouches knight of zero. How does he do it lol
I guess they're both going with the direction that it doesn't matter who you betray or how you get power as long as you get it in the end.
Old 2008-08-31, 19:43   Link #6497
El_Negro
El_Negro

I'll have 2 admit, that Suzaku's spin-kick rivals that of Street Fighter's Ryu & Ken's hurricane kick
Old 2008-08-31, 19:43   Link #6498
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
I guess they're both going with the direction that it doesn't matter who you betray or how you get power as long as you get it in the end.
Which is quite sad as well.
Old 2008-08-31, 19:45   Link #6499
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
I'll have 2 admit, that Suzaku's spin-kick rivals that of Street Fighter's Ryu & Ken's hurricane kick
No, It's yoshimistu crazy spin kick from soul caliber and tekken
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 19:49   Link #6500
Mr.Mo

lmao he was awesome this episode.
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote