AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-21, 20:28   Link #7261
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If one is to take this next episode as a parallel of last season, I'd say Kallen is favored slightly. Last time Suzaku was majorly pissed while Kallen was the defender. Now it's reversed. Still, I doubt we see either win.

Suzaku wasn't happy to see her because she is, especially now, the single most dangerous opponent he has ever faced. He's worried for good reason. She isn't going down like the rest. He's going to have to have to put everything he has into this, and he gave up his rifles a while ago for the sword fighting.
True, but what I am hoping from this fight are the insults that are going to be thrown by each pilot. You pretty much know that both of them are going to be running their mouths during the fight, and I want them to maul each other both verbally and physically.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:30   Link #7262
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
For Lelouch's sake and Zero Requiem, Suzaku has to win. If Kallen breaks through Lelouch's screwed.

Plus, she needs some spanking.
Most definitely
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:32   Link #7263
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
True, but what I am hoping from this fight are the insults that are going to be thrown by each pilot. You pretty much know that both of them are going to be running their mouths during the fight, and I want them to maul each other both verbally and physically.
Hopefully Suzaku will slip up and reveal part of the plan. He certainly won't be cutting off the conversation as quickly with her.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:34   Link #7264
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
For Lelouch's sake and Zero Requiem, Suzaku has to win. If Kallen breaks through Lelouch's screwed.

Plus, she needs some spanking.
Why not. Out of all the male characters of this series, Suzaku has had more physical contact with Kallen than any other character. Hell, he seen her naked, had pinned her down while she was naked, and has seen her in bondage.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:37   Link #7265
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He's going to have to have to put everything he has into this, and he gave up his rifles a while ago for the sword fighting.
He still has one of his rifles, it is stowed just like how the Varis was stowed on the old Lancelot. Besides, against such a mobile close range knightmare like the Gurren he wouldn't be going double rifles on her anyways.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:39   Link #7266
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
He still has one of his rifles, it is stowed just like how the Varis was stowed on the old Lancelot. Besides, against such a mobile close range knightmare like the Gurren he wouldn't be going double rifles on her anyways.
Ah, I missed that. You're right, though. Swords are going to be the favored weapon here. I hope Kallen doesn't fall for that arm trick like last season.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:39   Link #7267
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Suzaku fighting Kallen next episode in their cool new Knightmares I'm so looking forward too it. And it was so cool when you find out the whole Gino and Anya willl try to save Suzaku got thrown in the garbage. Gino just helped Kallen get through the force field. I hope Suzaku Kallen join Lelouch in fining out that Nunnally can see.
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:40   Link #7268
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
He has a rifle, a sword, and his energy wings which throws down a "rain of results".
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:42   Link #7269
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Ah, I missed that. You're right, though. Swords are going to be the favored weapon here. I hope Kallen doesn't fall for that arm trick like last season.
It does not seem possible for her to fall for it anymore, the new claw seems to irradiate the entire suit almost all at once while the old one she was using in season one only seems to start with one part and spreads out more slowly. Suzaku had the time to eject his arm because the spread is slow but it is much faster with the new claw. That and the Gurren is also more mobile then it was before.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:52   Link #7270
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
There both pretty much on equal footing at this point
@sparkle_14310 yes I'm glad that whole trying to save him got thrown out the water since that gives him ample opportunity for Jeremiah to take down Anya and Suzaku to finally put Gino down, why he kept him alive is beyond me
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:01   Link #7271
lousylaus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
It does not seem possible for her to fall for it anymore, the new claw seems to irradiate the entire suit almost all at once while the old one she was using in season one only seems to start with one part and spreads out more slowly. Suzaku had the time to eject his arm because the spread is slow but it is much faster with the new claw. That and the Gurren is also more mobile then it was before.
Maybe Suzaku could try blocking that radiation claw with his energy wings. Don't think it would work against those since it's just energy and not material. Don't know.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:02   Link #7272
animeboy12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I really hope Suzaku make it alive but I dunno
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:04   Link #7273
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Maybe Suzaku could try blocking that radiation claw with his energy wings. Don't think it would work against those since it's just energy and not material. Don't know.
He has arms shields for that, too. It's only a temporary measure, though. She'll come in with the MVS if he blocks the claw. This battle should be epic.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:05   Link #7274
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
I really hope Suzaku make it alive but I dunno

I just don't want him to lose to Kallen of all people anyway he has to live if Zero's Requiem is suppose to change the world he has more of an impact than Kallen ever has at this point.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:08   Link #7275
lousylaus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
I really hope Suzaku make it alive but I dunno
I just don't want him to be alive, I want him to win. Could go either way
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:08   Link #7276
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
I just don't want him to lose to Kallen of all people anyway he has to live if Zero's Requiem is suppose to change the world he has more of an impact than Kallen ever has at this point.
it's Lelouch's plan above all else, and it probably doesn't need Suzaku alive to go through. He's helpful, but with Damocles now basically out of commission, as are the Black Knights, force isn't going to be quite as necessary.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:10   Link #7277
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
He has a rifle, a sword, and his energy wings which throws down a "rain of results".
LOL! love that.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:10   Link #7278
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Meh, I'm just hoping he stops her from screwing world peace now of all times, we're in the home stretch to mess this up now because of hurt feelings from an unrequited and scorned teenager <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:11   Link #7279
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, I'm just hoping he stops her from screwing world peace now of all time, we're in the home stretch and the hurt feelings of an unrequited and scorned teenager to screw world peace now <_<
Even if she gets past him, Lulu's silver tongue will talk her down. She's not going to ruin the plan by beating him.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:11   Link #7280
Amaterasu Gate
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Todo Academy (in a coma)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
it's Lelouch's plan above all else, and it probably doesn't need Suzaku alive to go through. He's helpful, but with Damocles now basically out of commission, as are the Black Knights, force isn't going to be quite as necessary.
The key word is the promise between the two of them so more or less he will probably play a key role in this or like his comment before become Lelouch's sword tell the end.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.