AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Old 2008-10-01, 10:52   Link #7541
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Guys, just let the Kallen fan think what he wants. I already dismantled all arguments by morbosfist in the mech thread that Kallen in any way "won" that fight. Just nod, smile and ignore.
fine then
lie to yourselves
the guy said he couldnt win, went at her geass flying from the start, and said that she "reached him" in the end
but i'm sure your fan wank is much more canon then what the characters say
good bye
Old 2008-10-01, 10:54   Link #7542
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
fine then
lie to yourselves
the guy said he couldnt win, went at her geass flying from the start, and said that she "reached him" in the end
good bye
Nope, but the fact that Suzaku had to fake die at Kallen's hands for Zero Requiem along with the fact Kallen would have died without Gino's rescue at the end is more canon than your fan-wank.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:39   Link #7543
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Both machines trashed, both pilots alive - I call that a draw.
Same here, you did good Knight of Zero and you accomplished the main objective by keeping Kallen away, Suzaku won the overall victory in the end
Old 2008-10-01, 11:41   Link #7544
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

I wonder whether Kallen suspects that Suzaku still lives on as Zero. I wouldn't think so, but on the other hand, who else would she think Lelouch could pick as the new Zero?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:42   Link #7545
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Knight of Zero is dead. He lost to Kallen. Well, this is only the fact which is addressed to public . I wonder how the current Zero can command respect from the BK other than Schneizel who will to him

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:42   Link #7546
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Both machines trashed, both pilots alive - I call that a draw.
Thirded. That was a draw in my opinion too.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:44   Link #7547
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

And who else would act with such bullet dodger taijutsu apart from Sayoko? I'm believe Kallen realized who the new zero was after all.
Old 2008-10-01, 11:45   Link #7548
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
I wonder whether Kallen suspects that Suzaku still lives on as Zero. I wouldn't think so, but on the other hand, who else would she think Lelouch could pick as the new Zero?
I suspect she did, she said his name aloud about how this was what the both of them were planning when Zero appeared, and she cut Todoue off from saying who it really was as well, gives strong indication and by deduction there can only really be one person Lelouch would leave the mask of Zero too at that point as you point out. I mean, even Gino wondered about it after the battle on whether Kallen actually won after Albion exploded, so of course questions start to arise and answers aren't so hard to figure out after a while with all these pieces in front of her
Old 2008-10-01, 11:47   Link #7549
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Not only Kallen, people like Kaguya, Toudou and Xingke would have realised. Like it or not, Zero is the saviour and he has to be given his due respect . Perhaps, no one in BK will to him like Schneizel but Zero is a symbol who will become defender of justice.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:41   Link #7550
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I suspect she did, she said his name aloud about how this was what the both of them were planning when Zero appeared, and she cut Todoue off from saying who it really was as well, gives strong indication and by deduction there can only really be one person Lelouch would leave the mask of Zero too at that point as you point out. I mean, even Gino wondered about it after the battle on whether Kallen actually won after Albion exploded, so of course questions start to arise and answers aren't so hard to figure out after a while with all these pieces in front of her
Gino wonder if Kallen won?? i always thought that Gino was a comic and lack brain cells. i dont think that he knew that Suzaku was really Zero or alive.

Quote:
fine then
lie to yourselves
good bye

yeah, and i bet she thought she stopped Suzaku, i bet she thought Suzaku was dead, i bet Gino thought he she won, I bet Gino thought Suzaku was dead and I doubt that she knew what Zero R. was about.

but we all the truth afterwards Zero showed up and that she realized what she has done nothing to stop Zero R., Suzaku, or Lelouch.

Suzaku didnt say he couldnt win against her with Live Geass, he couldn't land a decisive blow but he later did and disable her from doing anything else.

live in your own fantasy world.
Old 2008-10-01, 12:47   Link #7551
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
And who else would act with such bullet dodger taijutsu apart from Sayoko? I'm believe Kallen realized who the new zero was after all.
Not really. Considering that Kallen had killed Suzaku with her own hands, there is no way she would think that the new Zero is actually Suzaku. If its not Sayoko, then it could always be another guy or girl from his forces. Its not like that there are only very few people in that era capable of taijutsu.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:50   Link #7552
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Not really. Considering that Kallen had killed Suzaku with her own hands, there is no way she would think that the new Zero is actually Suzaku. If its not Sayoko, then it could always be another guy or girl from his forces. Its not like that there are only very few people in that era capable of taijutsu.
except that she not only figured out that it was suzaku and that he wasnt the bad guy she belived he was (she has a picture of him on her wall after all)
she even took it a step forward by insisting to toudu that it isnt suzaku but that its zero (becouse thats what the plan needed)
Old 2008-10-01, 13:08   Link #7553
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
except that she not only figured out that it was suzaku and that he wasnt the bad guy she belived he was (she has a picture of him on her wall after all)
she even took it a step forward by insisting to toudu that it isnt suzaku but that its zero (becouse thats what the plan needed)
Toudou didn't say it was Suzaku.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 13:10   Link #7554
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Toudou didn't say it was Suzaku.
he said "could it be that this is" and then kallen cut him off by saying that its zero and only zero
i dont think she would have been willing to so readily except the guy who just murdered lelouch if she didnt figure it out by then (she was still crying when she said its zero)
Old 2008-10-01, 13:13   Link #7555
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
he said "could it be that this is" and then kallen cut him off by saying that its zero and only zero
i dont think she would have been willing to so readily except the guy who just murdered lelouch if she didnt figure it out by then (she was still crying when she said its zero)
I think Toudou wanted to say that it's all part of Lelouch's plan.
But Kallen said " It's Zero. Zero" meaning that it's Zero as Zero without Lelouch.
Old 2008-10-01, 13:22   Link #7556
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I think Toudou wanted to say that it's all part of Lelouch's plan.
But Kallen said " It's Zero. Zero" meaning that it's Zero as Zero without Lelouch.
no
he says "dont tell me, that is (in japanese refering to a person)"
Old 2008-10-01, 13:26   Link #7557
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
no
he says "dont tell me, that is (in japanese refering to a person)"
Hm...Are you sure?
Well. Can't counter that. Except for saying it's not necessary means Suzaku.
Old 2008-10-01, 13:27   Link #7558
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Well Toudou was Suzaku's teacher. He probably also saw something in his stance to help reinforce the logical conclusion.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:52   Link #7559
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@blade: I think Suzaku won, I mean he did TRASH the Guren who is high tech.

And no, Suzaku saying "You got me." (it could mean, damn I got damaged) doesn't mean it's a win.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:59   Link #7560
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@blade: I think Suzaku won, I mean he did TRASH the Guren who is high tech.

And no, Suzaku saying "You got me." (it could mean, damn I got damaged) doesn't mean it's a win.
and suzaku has a magical brainwashing seed mode
whats your point
besides by the time the fight ended the guren and the lancelot were pretty much even (since everything that made them different was gone)
no wings
no claw (except as a regular fist)
no varis and MVS
just two knightmares fighting with bare hands and feet
at that point the live geass was in full effect and he still admited that its not enough