AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-31, 22:59   Link #2401
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Well, C.C. kinda doesn't have a contract with Lelouch anymore, so I don't think she'll be lolinating Kallen anytime soon. (Come on, that scene with V.V. firing the machine gun looked cute and you know it).
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 23:02   Link #2402
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Well, C.C. kinda doesn't have a contract with Lelouch anymore, so I don't think she'll be lolinating Kallen anytime soon. (Come on, that scene with V.V. firing the machine gun looked cute and you know it).
who doesnt like lolis firing weapons
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 23:02   Link #2403
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
who doesnt like lolis firing weapons
Well, technically, V.V.'s a shota trap. =D
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 23:23   Link #2404
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New York City
All hail Lelouch vi Britania.

Just as Charles said, the only way to change things would be the way of the Kings.

If he killed Charles and has royal blood, he has every right to succeed him as the Emperor.

Now, he just need to straighten out the Knight of Rounds to obey him.

I would expect him to offer Kallen, a Knight of Round seat.

With this change, the Black Knights becomes unnecessary or Schneizel intend to use them to plot his own Coup D. tat.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 23:48   Link #2405
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
....

-Man what a maneuvre. Guess Lelouch learned something from his chess game with Shneizel; take the chance when it presents itself and be as aggresive as possible to get it. After all, the sooner you trample the obstacles in your way the better. It is somewhat reasurring that he isn't developing a god complex otherwise he's have been killed in the 1st season. But its a shame the Black Knights are not going to take this lightly since they still got a bone to pick with him about his "deceiving" ways.

-On a side note, anyone get a kick out of thinking what Lelouch could say to Nina now and get away with it?

Lelouch: Hey Nina, are you aware that I am Zero?
Nina:!!!!
Lelouch: And that I killed Euphemia roughly a year ago?
Nina:!!!!
Lelouch: And that I posted your picture inside an Area 11 prison dating facility? Wanna do something about it? Well you can't so su** it! Have a nice day.

*Sorry, but I am just not a fan of Nina at the least...
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 00:36   Link #2406
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New York City
Schneitzel is a fox, he plays the observer. Like Charles said, he is evil while concealing as good.

He will let Lelouch do all the work of cleaning up Brittania's ranks now that the Charles is dead. He wasn't sure of how to plan his own Coup'd because he lacks power, if he were to declare himself emperor, he would face opposition easily within the Royal family and the Knight of Rounds, especially Gino.

That's why he wants to thank Lelouch for coming out to do the house cleaning.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 03:43   Link #2407
Franckisted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lebanon
It's: Coup d'état ( not coup D. tat or coup de tat or... )
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 08:00   Link #2408
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Schneitzel is a fox, he plays the observer. Like Charles said, he is evil while concealing as good.

He will let Lelouch do all the work of cleaning up Brittania's ranks now that the Charles is dead. He wasn't sure of how to plan his own Coup'd because he lacks power, if he were to declare himself emperor, he would face opposition easily within the Royal family and the Knight of Rounds, especially Gino.

That's why he wants to thank Lelouch for coming out to do the house cleaning.
Yeah, the Geass Lelouch had makes the difference between the two. Now it's the ultimate family battle royale.
As someone said it Lelouch still has a 50/50 chance of dying, thus maybe he will take ALL the Britanian family down with him, along with the Geass so that it won't be used to harm the world again.
__________________

Tsundere Asuka is a Turn On. No one can deny that faggots!
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 14:52   Link #2409
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I thought it was ironic when he remembered C.C telling him you always push away what you really treasure you think he'd know by now with all the people he's pushed away.
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:01   Link #2410
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I thought it was ironic when he remembered C.C telling him you always push away what you really treasure you think he'd know by now with all the people he's pushed away.
I hated that. Some aspects of this episode pisses me off. Charles has always been the bad guy. His principle was competition, surivival of the fittest, and evolution. This episode completely reverses that. Both Charles' and Lelouch's beliefs are contradicted in this episode. And what now, they try to portray Charles as a good father-figure, wtf?? They should've kept him as a bad guy.

My Alternative plotline for this episode: (basics are still smae)

- Charles wish to bring back Marianne.
- Ragnarok Connection can unite everythin, including the dead.
- Charles tempts Lelouch and Suzaku with Nunnally and Euphie
- The catch is that the living world has to be destroyed
- Lelouch makes a heroic decision and sacrifises his chance to be with Nunnally
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #2411
consume
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I hated that. Some aspects of this episode pisses me off. Charles has always been the bad guy. His principle was competition, surivival of the fittest, and evolution. This episode completely reverses that. Both Charles' and Lelouch's beliefs are contradicted in this episode. And what now, they try to portray Charles as a good father-figure, wtf?? They should've kept him as a bad guy.

My Alternative plotline for this episode: (basics are still smae)

- Charles wish to bring back Marianne.
- Ragnarok Connection can unite everythin, including the dead.
- Charles tempts Lelouch and Suzaku with Nunnally and Euphie
- The catch is that the living world has to be destroyed
- Lelouch makes a heroic decision and sacrifises his chance to be with Nunnally
I don't think Nunnally is dead. During that whole World of C part, nobody mentioned or hinted at the fact that she was dead. It was only Lelouch that kept thinking that. The only person i remember everyone saying was completely dead was Euphy. Especially the part where Marianne says "You'll be able to bring back Euphy". She didn't say a word about Nunnally. Which is what i think is Schneizels plan. That, and the use of the Knight of One's Geass. (Which if spoilers are correct, should be able to see into the future).
consume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:12   Link #2412
Dilla
'Sup Ballers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by consume View Post
I don't think Nunnally is dead. During that whole World of C part, nobody mentioned or hinted at the fact that she was dead. It was only Lelouch that kept thinking that. The only person i remember everyone saying was completely dead was Euphy. Especially the part where Marianne says "You'll be able to bring back Euphy". She didn't say a word about Nunnally. Which is what i think is Schneizels plan. That, and the use of the Knight of One's Geass. (Which if spoilers are correct, should be able to see into the future).
Dream Traveller....
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:14   Link #2413
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by consume View Post
I don't think Nunnally is dead. During that whole World of C part, nobody mentioned or hinted at the fact that she was dead. It was only Lelouch that kept thinking that. The only person i remember everyone saying was completely dead was Euphy. Especially the part where Marianne says "You'll be able to bring back Euphy". She didn't say a word about Nunnally. Which is what i think is Schneizels plan. That, and the use of the Knight of One's Geass. (Which if spoilers are correct, should be able to see into the future).
Ok, Imma remain calm about this and explain it to you unlike others who rips their hair off when someone even hints that Nunnally might be alive, so you're welcome for that.

She's dead, but the Ragnarok Connection had the power to unite the dead and alive. As Charles and C.C. had said earlier, "there is only one truth, there is only one human being". But if they did that, then the world wouldn't progress anymore, so Lelouch denied it. Also, since the Ragnarok Connection required two codes, the last chance of Lelouch ever contacting Nunnally is gone with Charles
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:28   Link #2414
scifijimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: desert of Alabasta
Did anyone notice that Lelouch pulled a Klingon Promotion trick concerning the Empire.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:28   Link #2415
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
That would be me. And I thank you with sincere gratitude, Sprite.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:03   Link #2416
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 20
Funny how Lelouch was fighting for his mom (sorta), and then ends up killing her =D
__________________


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:13   Link #2417
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
Funny how Lelouch was fighting for his mom (sorta), and then ends up killing her =D
It's the sort of turnarounds code Geass so loves to pull on us...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:24   Link #2418
consume
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Ok, Imma remain calm about this and explain it to you unlike others who rips their hair off when someone even hints that Nunnally might be alive, so you're welcome for that.

She's dead, but the Ragnarok Connection had the power to unite the dead and alive. As Charles and C.C. had said earlier, "there is only one truth, there is only one human being". But if they did that, then the world wouldn't progress anymore, so Lelouch denied it. Also, since the Ragnarok Connection required two codes, the last chance of Lelouch ever contacting Nunnally is gone with Charles
Sorry but how does that mean she's dead? If i recall correctly, the main person everyone was talking about was Euphemia. I personally would be happy if she kicked the bucket, but as in most shows, no body = no death. And hey, to each his own, you think she's dead i don't think she is. We'll find out if she really is eventually. And also, what was the whole first bit about? Am i not entitled to my own opinion?
consume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:27   Link #2419
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by consume View Post
Sorry but how does that mean she's dead? If i recall correctly, the main person everyone was talking about was Euphemia. I personally would be happy if she kicked the bucket, but as in most shows, no body = no death. And hey, to each his own, you think she's dead i don't think she is. We'll find out if she really is eventually. And also, what was the whole first bit about? Am i not entitled to my own opinion?
How can there be a body when she was ATOMIZED?
And it isn't opinion. She is labeled as dead. She was caught in the middle of an explosion that destroys matter and sucks it into a black hole. That equals dead.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:28   Link #2420
Darkcraft
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris
we should have done a thread "Nunally dead?"

we ll already be at 10k posts
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.