AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 16:26   Link #2641
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Probably not Lamperouge either. Too closely connected to Ashford student body. More likely to take on a whole new name along with a new face. (Everybody and his dog know what he looks like.)
Exactly.. Ashford is the place where Lulu was his "true" self IMO.. and if he gets a happy ending, then he will go back there most likely.. I dunno to me there are too many premonitions of going back to Ashford in the end..
Old 2008-09-19, 16:29   Link #2642
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Exactly.. Ashford is the place where Lulu was his "true" self IMO.. and if he gets a happy ending, then he will go back there most likely.. I dunno to me there are too many premonitions of going back to Ashford in the end..
I don't see him doing that. When he chose to become emperor, he chose to expose himself to the world. Everyone know how he looks, at least in japan everyone knows his face.

So there will always be some people who will try to hurt him or his friend.

I see him statying alive, but not in japan. He can't hide in ahsford at least, maybe in the mountains.................... .
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:33   Link #2643
scifijimmy

Quote:
The problem being that everybody would know him there. He'd be recognizable by sight.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:34   Link #2644
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't see him doing that. When he chose to become emperor, he chose to expose himself to the world. Everyone know how he looks, at least in japan everyone knows his face.

I see him statying alive, but not in japan. He can't hide in ahsford at least, maybe in the mountains.................... .
NOO.. Don't crush my hopes.. you never know!
but, yes, I suppose you are right.. and he is made himself an enemy of the world..sigh...
Old 2008-09-19, 16:38   Link #2645
scifijimmy

Quote:

Lelouch just needs plastic surgery done on his face.
Old 2008-09-19, 16:39   Link #2646
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Which brings another point... where the hell is he going to go when its all over and assuming he does survive?
Old 2008-09-19, 16:41   Link #2647
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
no no no NO! Lelouch face is perfect, >_<

Spoiler for .:

Quote:
Which brings another point... where the hell is he going to go when its all over and assuming he does survive?
Good question, but the world is big. He can hide somewhere for sure, if he wants.
Old 2008-09-19, 16:41   Link #2648
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Disappear from the world, probably.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 16:42   Link #2649
scifijimmy

Quote:
If he has plastic surgery, anywhere he wants to.

edit: Of course the show might just end with him receiving the code.

Last edited by scifijimmy; 2008-09-19 at 18:58. Reason: additional thought
Old 2008-09-20, 02:36   Link #2650
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:

Spoiler for .:

Good question, but the world is big. He can hide somewhere for sure, if he wants.
Australia.
I know it's cruel, but I hope Schneizel will destroy that one city in Australia.
There shouldn't be cities in Australia in my Code Geass.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:47   Link #2651
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Disappear from the world, probably.
He has a place to go: World of C where only Suzaku and C.C. will know. He can always pull a Rai

Quote:

Spoiler for .:

Disguise himself as Luluko pulling a D'Eon de Beaumont There is no need for plastic surgery. Otherwise, consult Sayoko for help

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:56   Link #2652
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
No problem. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't check this thread since yesterday.
Well, I don't know if the infos in this Q&A are canon.
If Koshimizu sees our posts, maybe she will enlighten us ^^
*summons Koshimizu by using code geass doujins and doing the rope dance*
We will see if it works.
*is summoned*
Where's my doujin? Paparapa~ XD

This Q&A is canon since they got these answers through an interview. They didn't say who (I'm sure it's not the VA), but it'd be pointless if they interviewed someone who's not accountable for answering these questions.
The answers fit him very well. And a lot of settings are used in anime later: 3-hour-sleep, expert in cooking and sewing, likes curry, and opposes the idea of keeping Arthur in the clubhouse.
It tells us about his philosophy of life as well: always look into the future and feels no need to go back in time because past experiences make you grow (Suzaku's answer to this question is just the opposite), love is a thing you give without limitation (again, Suzaku's is the opposite), ideal picture of a family is one pillar supports the whole house (his love for family is emphasized again in DVD magazine).

I wish they could make more interesting Q&A like this. The Q&A for supporting characters in Newtype August got their answers from VAs, and are mostly VA's personal opinion instead of the character himself/herself.
Old 2008-09-21, 14:41   Link #2653
KrimzonStriker

Bwhaha, I'm sorry, I just have to gloat on all ye doubters of Lelouch, I think I was pretty spot on in my assessment of his character and his views now, so it feels good to have all that vindicated in Turn 24
Old 2008-09-21, 14:46   Link #2654
Aquaman OS

Yeah but since he released Sayoko Lloyd and Cecille from his service he probably doesn't plan on coming back to them. In fact thats another death flag for him.

He certainly doesn't plan to lead the world of the future.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 14:47   Link #2655
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Bwhaha, I'm sorry, I just have to gloat on all ye doubters of Lelouch, I think I was pretty spot on in my assessment of his character and his views now, so it feels good to have all that vindicated in Turn 24
Llyod and cecile seem to be aware of what lelouch is trying to do. Nina too. So I can't imagine that ZR is something as bad as what schneizel was trying to do.

Well, I don't understand many opinions, but maybe they are right. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Yeah but since he released Sayoko Lloyd and Cecille from his service he probably doesn't plan on coming back to them. In fact thats another death flag for him.

But don't forget, he promised to come back to c.c..
Old 2008-09-21, 14:49   Link #2656
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post

Meh, either that or he vanishes into obscurity, whichever is still viable.

And as it should be, I certainly don't think he was aiming to do so since the beginning, tomorrow will be up for them to decide now
Old 2008-09-21, 17:25   Link #2657
Sports72Xtrm

Ok after watching the subbed episode of 24, I have come to the conclusion that Lelouch might not want to conquer the world.....I....was....wrong....
Old 2008-09-21, 17:33   Link #2658
El_Negro
El_Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Ok after watching the subbed episode of 24, I have come to the conclusion that Lelouch might not want to conquer the world.....I....was....wrong....
U most certainly were
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:43   Link #2659
Kirarakim

Quote:
I thought it was pretty clear before this episode. But I am glad you realize it now.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 18:42   Link #2660
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
With Nina, Sayoko, Lloyd, and Cecile there, I stopped believing that as well a couple episodes ago. Why be loyal if they don't know what the Requiem is?
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote