AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 19:44   Link #2861
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
He had those "shadows" under his eyes while he was speaking to Suzaku and when Nunally was crying though, which Shirley also had while telling Lelouch how she was destined to fall in love with him and Rolo had them too right before he died.
That's another reason I think he's dead. If he had been immortal, I don't think he would have shown those physiological reactions to being stabbed. He would have just closed his eyes and "played dead".
Old 2008-09-28, 19:44   Link #2862
Eliarine

I'd like to think he is alive, but I don't want Sunrise to make anything clear (officially declare him dead, or give us some proof that he lives).

Because I just love it that way.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 19:48   Link #2863
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I'd like to think he is alive, but I don't want Sunrise to make anything clear (officially declare him dead, or give us some proof that he lives).

Because I just love it that way.
hahah while you love it that way.. many hate it that way .. read the anime blogs..

However, if sunrise is to make anything clear, it wont be until after the final DVD is released...
Old 2008-09-28, 20:00   Link #2864
Theron
Professional Lurker

I wonder though what was the reaction in Japan...

Join the clubs! Yeah, I don't have anything smarter to say. -_-' T_T
«You know what I'd do. I mean, if I had my goddamn choice? ...»
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:03   Link #2865
Shadows_Esper
That guy over there

Anything is possible in CG. Until I see Lelouch's body in an open casket next to Sayako, he is alive.
Shadows_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:07   Link #2866
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows_Esper View Post
Anything is possible in CG. Until I see Lelouch's body in an open casket next to Sayako, he is alive.
Unless I get an official announcement from the the production team I am not convinced that he is dead. Btw, about that black eye shadow, I asked it before but someone corrected me that Cornelia ALSO had the black eye shadow in season 1 when she was "dying."

Also, as someone already mentioned, THE code doesn't' prevent you from dying as much as much resurrecting you AFTER you die... kind of like... Jesus Christ >_> (sorry I don't know a better way to put it if i offended your religious beliefs).
errorrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:16   Link #2867
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows_Esper View Post
We saw the sword go right through him, the "shadows under the eyes" which were evident on all other characters that died and we saw his bloodied body. What more do you want? You may as well as say Shirley and Rolo are not dead yet until you see their bodies in an open casket. -.-
Old 2008-09-28, 20:19   Link #2868
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

Eventhough Lulu is alive, he's pretty much dead. I mean, the whole world hate him right now, not to mention that it will be hard to be forgotten. Even if a thousand years pass, the hatred might not gone. So he's pretty much dead. No, he must be dead.

It's just like a criminal who ran away from the cops by faking his death.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:20   Link #2869
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
We saw the sword go right through him, the "shadows under the eyes" which were evident on all other characters that died and we saw his bloodied body. What more do you want? You may as well as say Shirley and Rolo are not dead yet until you see their bodies in an open casket. -.-
cornellia also had those eye shadows in first season as she was dying.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:23   Link #2870
Orpheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
Unless I get an official announcement from the the production team I am not convinced that he is dead. Btw, about that black eye shadow, I asked it before but someone corrected me that Cornelia ALSO had the black eye shadow in season 1 when she was "dying."

Also, as someone already mentioned, THE code doesn't' prevent you from dying as much as much resurrecting you AFTER you die... kind of like... Jesus Christ >_> (sorry I don't know a better way to put it if i offended your religious beliefs).
Did anyone besides me notice how his blood and the Brittanian flag formed a crucifix? I think that's about as decisive as the black eye shadow.
Orpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:24   Link #2871
KrimzonStriker

Ah Lelouch, you will always be the messiah to me
Old 2008-09-28, 20:25   Link #2872
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
Did anyone besides me notice how his blood and the Brittanian flag formed a crucifix? I think that's about as decisive as the black eye shadow.
jesus also resurrected that why we have easter??
Old 2008-09-28, 20:25   Link #2873
lovecakecookies

honestly, in the end, Lulu's death is ambiguous..right now everyone is split in half, well more people think he died, they will probably reveal the actual ending or confirm his death in the last DVD commentaries or something.. trust me they will wait till the last DVD until they say anything concrete.. but I am curious how the creators are going to respond to questions for the time being...
Old 2008-09-28, 20:27   Link #2874
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
cornellia also had those eye shadows in first season as she was dying.
Okay I just checked and no she didn't...
Old 2008-09-28, 21:30   Link #2875
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

The creators can make him come back to life and they could kill him off.

My bets are that he's alive, every indications are that he lived because he's gain Charles code or maybe even C.C.

The clues are there..

Jeremiah knew exactly what was planned..

Had Lelouch died, the following would happen...

All of the geass'ed people would awaken including Schneitzel.

Remember Lelouch said, that he setup Schneitzel to obey Zero. The geass didn't wear off after his death indicates the geass is very much alive.

Nunnally's geass wore off after Charles died.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:33   Link #2876
Shadow Reaver

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow Reaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

But Not Anya's. It took Super Orange to undo the geass Charles placed on her.
Shadow Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:35   Link #2877
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Why is it that every time I see a main character willingly dictate their death I get a sudden urge to salutle the brave soul and say "God bless you, you magnificent bastard you"? Lelouch's decision was extreme but I guess he was ready for this ever since he caused Euphemia to murder people. And even though the ending was left ambiguous I choose to believe that Lelouch is dead and buried. Let his death mark his true ambitions and wishes to those he wanted to know, namely: Suzaku, C.C, Nunally and Kallen. He was a monster, a monster with the heart of gold and a desire for peace like no other.

R.I.P Lelouch. It was fun while it lasted...
Old 2008-09-28, 21:40   Link #2878
Muyasuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The creators can make him come back to life and they could kill him off.

My bets are that he's alive, every indications are that he lived because he's gain Charles code or maybe even C.C.

The clues are there..

Jeremiah knew exactly what was planned..

Had Lelouch died, the following would happen...

All of the geass'ed people would awaken including Schneitzel.

Remember Lelouch said, that he setup Schneitzel to obey Zero. The geass didn't wear off after his death indicates the geass is very much alive.

While I would prefer he hadn't died, he is very much dead, considering he pretty much got run through with a sword, eye gaining shadow, tears from Suzaku and C.C., as well as that last scene with his sister.

1) It was because Jeremiah knew what was going to happen that he let it happen. He has tremendous loyality to Lelouche so if Lelouche told him what was going to happen in the end, then he would very much follow through with it.

2)No, the geass would still be in effect if the person died. Just ask Anya.

3)I wondered why he originally said for Schniezel to obey Zero instead of himself but it makes sense when you consider that Suzaku is now Zero.

4)See 2.

I still would personally prefer that he would be alive, but there is way too much evidence against it. The funniest thing is that Zero Requim could have still worked if Lelouche had somehow managed to take Charles' code.
Muyasuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:42   Link #2879
prototype_sky

Lulu is dead and so is Suzaku

They have been reborn as R2 and Zero 3.0
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:43   Link #2880
iBeast

Lulu is not dead...you guys are too...weird.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote