AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-27, 17:14   Link #321
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Meh, we'll see, I have faith in Lelouch to ultimately pull through for us in the end, even if he does tread the fine line quite a bit

Honestly though, he did just about everything to make sure Rolo didn't get C.C, even put his own life on the line so I'd go and say that yeah, he probably was just lying on that score. It saved him from getting his head blown off anyway.

As for Rolo, well, the fact that he goes out of his way to tell us at this point pretty much makes it way too obvious if he does, so I'll bank on the Geass twist factor that says he does grow to accept Rolo in the end, especially with things looking rather grim in regards to Nunnally >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:16   Link #322
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, we'll see, I have faith in Lelouch to ultimately pull through for us in the end, even if he does tread the fine line quite a bit

Honestly though, he did just about everything to make sure Rolo didn't get C.C, even put his own life on the line so I'd go and say that yeah, he probably was just lying on that score. It saved him from getting his head blown off anyway.

As for Rolo, well, the fact that he goes out of his way to tell us at this point pretty much makes it way too obvious if he does, so I'll bank on the Geass twist factor that says he does grow to accept Rolo in the end, especially with things looking rather grim in regards to Nunnally >_>
You should really stop dropping hints wherever you post, some people might get confused by it.

Also I don't thinkt hat Lelouch willm come to accept Rollo as his brother, and I don't think he should, I want him to accept Rollo, as a human being, and a friend, but I don'treally think he should accept him as his brother.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:19   Link #323
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Well, he isn't looking too good right now that is for sure. All he seems to care about is his sister and friends. Everyone outside that small circle could die in the end for all he cares.

I don't know about that. When he was thinking to himself when they got the bike, he seemed to be considering giving C.C. over to Rollo. What gain does she give him anyway?

The situation with Nunnally is going to be stressful for everyone in many regards with Lelouch probably having it the worst in that regard. There is nothing new about that though.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:25   Link #324
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, he isn't looking too good right now that is for sure. All he seems to care about is his sister and friends. Everyone outside that small circle could die in the end for all he cares.

I don't know about that. When he was thinking to himself when they got the bike, he seemed to be considering giving C.C. over to Rollo. What gain does she give him anyway?

The situation with Nunnally is going to be stressful for everyone in many regards with Lelouch probably having it the worst in that regard. There is nothing new about that though.
Which is why I'm hoping that R2 will see more of an expansion of Lelouch's conscious beyond just that circle, he'll need to if he wishes to live on in my view >_>

Oh that was just him contemplating, important thing is that he didn't, that instead of the safest route he went with the riskiest, and doesn't that count for more?

Yeah, but there are hints that he'll get over it in the end, this show has also shown that the even in their suffering the characters have been capable of rising above it as well

Quote:
You should really stop dropping hints wherever you post, some people might get confused by it.

Also I don't thinkt hat Lelouch willm come to accept Rollo as his brother, and I don't think he should, I want him to accept Rollo, as a human being, and a friend, but I don'treally think he should accept him as his brother.
Meh, so long as he accepts him it's all good. Sorry about the hints any way, as you can see I'm a bit excited for what's in store for us in the next few turns
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:30   Link #325
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, so long as he accepts him it's all good. Sorry about the hints any way, as you can see I'm a bit excited for what's in store for us in the next few turns
I hope he accepts him, too, just as a friend though, I kinda feel sorry for Rollo, but Lelouch accepting him as a brother seems kind weird.

I'm excited too, but some of your hints, have lead, a few people to post spoilers in the episdoe 4 thread, and that's probably annoying for a few people so I was just, kinda wanted you to calm down a bit
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 17:32   Link #326
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Alright, alright, I'm good. Just wish people would stop pestering me about why I think Nunnally may in fact be evilish, I have my reasons... >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:02   Link #327
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Alright, alright, I'm good. Just wish people would stop pestering me about why I think Nunnally may in fact be evilish, I have my reasons... >_>
We all do.

It's just that we must abide our time so when it actually does happen we can go nyan nyan nyan
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:17   Link #328
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
We all do.

It's just that we must abide our time so when it actually does happen we can go nyan nyan nyan
I believe in Dark Nunnally too, just not to the point where I think that "Nunnaly's the supreme evil," and "will screw Lelouch over" like Krimzon does, Infact I can't wait for Dark Nunnally.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:20   Link #329
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I hope an aircraft carrier falls on top of her and she never unleashes her dark horror upon us... ever... like I said I find her that terrifying
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:22   Link #330
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I hope an aircraft carrier falls on top of her and she never unleashes her dark horror upon us... ever... like I said I find her that terrifying
I think you're a bit too paranoid about this she's not gonna be that terrifying, her "Dark Side" will probably be more intriguing that terrifying anyway.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:28   Link #331
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I think you're a bit too paranoid about this she's not gonna be that terrifying, her "Dark Side" will probably be more intriguing that terrifying anyway.
No, a little girl with a dark side is never intriguing as far as I recall in my anime history, the more innocent she appears the more terrified of her I will become because that signals the build up how big of a contrast the Dark Side will be to her supposed nature
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:30   Link #332
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
No, a little girl with a dark side is never intriguing as far as I recall in my anime history, the more innocent she appears the more terrified of her I will become because that signals the build up how big of a contrast the Dark Side will be to her supposed nature
Reminds me of a saying my mother told me once about how the innocent people are always the evil ones
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:32   Link #333
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
No, a little girl with a dark side is never intriguing as far as I recall in my anime history, the more innocent she appears the more terrified of her I will become because that signals the build up how big of a contrast the Dark Side will be to her supposed nature
Okay you really are being way too Paranoid about this, Although I believe that there is a Dark Nunnally right now I'm wishing that there won't be one, just so I can laugh at your comment about Nunnally.

Although I'm sure there is gonna be a Dark Nunnally, I don't think it's gonna be in the sense of her being "evil" so to speak, she might act like Lelouch who isn't really evil, but acts in a Morally, evil way at time. I don't think Nunnally's gonna end up being an "Evil Overlord, who's a cruel dictator, and will torment everbody," or something of the sort.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:35   Link #334
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Okay you really are being way too Paranoid about this, Although I believe that there is a Dark Nunnally right now I'm wishing that there won't be one, just so I can laugh at your comment about Nunnally.
I want to know why he's so paranoid. Dark Nunnally would be awesome
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:35   Link #335
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Okay you really are being way too Paranoid about this, Although I believe that there is a Dark Nunnally right now I'm wishing that there won't be one, just so I can laugh at your comment about Nunnally.

Although I'm sure there is gonna be a Dark Nunnally, I don't think it's gonna be in the sense of her being "evil" so to speak, she might act like Lelouch who isn't really evil, but acts in a Morally, evil way at time. I don't think Nunnally's gonna end up being an "Evil Overlord, who's a cruel dictator, and will torment everbody," or something of the sort.
She's coming, I'm telling you, Dark Nunnally will destroy us all, I mean look how cute she is, how can she NOT be the most evilish of them all? <_<

Also, I was going more with a twisted insanity and sadistic nature that competely disregards the notion of morals myself... cruel dictator and overlord seems beneath how evil I am imagining her to be >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:38   Link #336
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
She's coming, I'm telling you, Dark Nunnally will destroy us all, I mean look how cute she is, how can she NOT be the most evilish of them all? <_<

Also, I was going more with a twisted insanity and sadistic nature that competely disregards the notion of morals myself... cruel dictator and overlord seems beneath how evil I am imagining her to be >_>
I don't think she's gonna be Sadistic, or insane, your really being way too paranoid about this, is there really any reason for her to be sadistic, or insane, i'm expecting her to be more like Lelouch who isn't very Moralistically sound, or like the Emperor, where you don't know what her true goals are.

Why are you so Paranoid about this anyway???
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 18:43   Link #337
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I don't think she's gonna be Sadistic, or insane, your really being way too paranoid about this, is there really any reason for her to be sadistic, or insane, i'm expecting her to be more like Lelouch who isn't very Moralistically sound, or like the Emperor, where you don't know what her true goals are.

Why are you so Paranoid about this anyway???
Nope, Lelouch treads a fine line with morals but he does have his, unfortunately I will probably never see it happening for Nunnally because she well... I find her obsession for Lelouch far more disturbing on a mental level then Lelouch's attachment to her. It's a hint anyway, the physical trauma and damage she suffered from the past doesn't help give much credibility to her sanity either >_>

Why am I so paranoid? Because up until this point they've done everything to make us underestimate her, but still leave little and very subtle hints, so that if they present her Dark Side I think it will be in a big way
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 20:04   Link #338
Kamel
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 27
Whether she is sadistic, dark, evil incarnate or whatever I canít imagine any valid reason for her to become her Onisamaís enemy. Even completely evil people would have a person they would not touch for her that would be him.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 20:06   Link #339
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Yeah, but the actions and the consequences of those actions can in fact go against their intentions, especially as unpredictable as she is I have a feeling...... >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 20:31   Link #340
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
The fact that Nunally might be evil just depresses me. I mean come on! Are there no good people in this show?
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.