AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-20, 18:52   Link #6761
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I'm saying it must've been difficult to get him so spiffed up. If you catch my meaning. xD

It was suppose to be joke, too. Don't take it too seriously to your guy's 'discussion'.

I felt like being the one idiot that enters the discussion, and does something so stupid it makes everything/everyone else do a double check.
Ah. xD
No, random jokes are awesome! It's just that people don't always get them - believe me, I know what I'm talking about. It's completerly normal, and anway, I was too focused on the dress. xD

Quote:
Sorry. But I will just be honest: I would prefer if Lelouch was a uke-seme mix depending on his 'mood'. He can be pretty.. 'innocent' sometimes, but sometimes... not so much. episode 24R1 evil laughter anyone?
Switching is good. I like switching.
It's just that seeing Lelouch on bottom gives me a bad feeling by now, because more often than not, people ignore everything about him that doesn't fit the stereotype. Suzaku suddenly turns into Mr Superseme, Lelouch's control issues and edge get replaced by cuteness of the not-so-cute kind, and he suddenly is so innocent and compliant it gives me the creeps. Even before his mother died, he was proud and stubborn - so much that Clovis was absolutely sure he would never, ever have let him win a match on purpse. Those two also argued, which means that Lelouch was in fact capable of being "aggressive" even back then.
I just can't see him being happy giving up control, even to Suzaku, who wouldn't want to "totally dominate" anyone, anyway. Although, yeah, can see them switch, escpecially after the first season, prior to Zero Requiem.
Topping from bottom is also all right with me. *grins*
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 20:14   Link #6762
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Area 11
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres
It was suppose to be joke, too. Don't take it too seriously to your guy's 'discussion'.

I felt like being the one idiot that enters the discussion, and does something so stupid it makes everything/everyone else do a double check.
It's cool. I entered this debate with the notion that it would be a lighthearted exchange too. xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I think we have a different definition of "innocent". Shirley's version of love is innocent to me, but not Lelouch's, who has no problem with political marriages until someone points out they're usually not awesome, who will sooner kill for a loved one than hug them, and who more or less tried to jump Kallen. Yeah, he got slapped, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't think of that scene as Lelouch being "innocent".
He just has other stuff on his mind. I don't see how that'd influence sexual preferences.
Okay, under that definition of 'innocent' you are correct. What I was trying to get at in using 'innocent' is that he's inexperienced in love, not that he's pure. (Lelouch pure-hearted? Lol )



Quote:
I was talking about the first season and, to a lesser extent, Zero Requiem - in-between, yes, Suzaku got violent, but I believe they'd never have sex under those circumstances, so yeah.
During the first season, Suzaku was not "aggressive" at all when it came to Lelouch. He only got that way after Euphie died.
Suzaku's always been extremely aggressive.




Quote:
Besides, Lelouch sliced Suzaku apart with words more than once. It's mentioned in some Sound Drama that even when they were children, Lelouch always won their arguments. Yes, Suzaku won the fights, but Lelouch was "aggressive" in his own way, much more so during the first season.
Lelouch wins arguments because is a genius. Just because he has a higher intellect doesn't make him seme. o-O


Quote:
Errr... we are talking about the guy who is obsessed with revenge, yes? The one who ordered a massacre when Shirley died? Who snapped at Suzak several times throughout the show because Suzaku was just doing as he was told? Who has some serious anger and, most importantly, control issues?
Oh, no no no no. Lelouch has anger management issues but so does Suzaku, and in a major way. The difference is that Lelouch's anger issues are all derived from hatred towards Britannia or injustice in general. Suzaku's anger flares a lot more easily.

Quote:
I believe you are talking about his school boy persona.
Lelouch has always been passionate. When it came to battles, but also when it came to his friends.
He's never been indifferent about anything conerning Suzaku, certainly.
Lelouch is passionate about a whole four things in life: His sister, the well-being of his friends, justice, and revenge. The schoolboy 'personna' wasn't so much of a persona as it was 'this is what I'm like when I have no pending obligations and/ or am waiting for circumstances to provide me with a better opportunity to get back at Britannia'.

Quote:
Can imagine Lelouch as an asexual, but I think that's not what the staff intended. Either way, let's look at some of the facts...
I honestly think that for all intents and purposes staff intended Lelouch as asexual in the series. However on the same note, I believe staff made his sexuality ambiguous in order to facilitate shipping for all Code Geass fans -hence one of the main reasons it's been such a successful series. It's universally-ship-able.


Quote:
I can't think of a single reason why Lelouch would prefer to bottom, except being lazy or having random preferences.
It's not that Lelouch would prefer the bottom at all. Oh no. You're absolutely right -those WOULD be their preferred positions. The problem is that Lelouch and Suzaku both historically end up getting the polar opposite of what they desire because of their own flaws: Like I said, he isn't a willing uke. But his physical frailty and lack of general gusto for anything other than battle instantly make him an uke candidate. Pair that with Suzaku, a guy who lives to be in submission but who's temper flies off the charts at the drop of a pen and you've got a complete reversal of roles.



Quote:
No prove at all. Especially since it's canon that Suzaku dresses up for the military and doesn't mind at all, while Lelouch was shown to dislike wearing skirts.
Or is it that Suzaku can wear a skirt and still feel comfortable in his manliness enough to joke around about it while Lelouch isn't secure enough in his masculinity to withstand the embarrassment of a dress?

But that's not what that picture was in response to. It was in response to your 'blushing maidens' comment. You're trying to argue that Sunrise doesn't like to feminize Lelouch..? x/

Quote:
Besides, you don't need to be aggressive to do the penetrating when it's consensual, but that's another matter - not to mention Suzaku seems like quite the masochist.
But that's precisely the problem -Suzaku IS aggressive and (possibly) a massochist. Compound that with the fact that he's extreamely selfish, if he doesn't get what he wants his temper will flare and, again, you'll have reversal of roles.

SuzaLulu vs LuluSuza is dependent on the mood of both parties, I just feel that it would be a rather tense and awkward atmosphere if Lelouch was allowed to dominate Suzaku.


At ANY rate, I'd entered this discussion with a lighthearted intent, because after all I do consider Lelouch to be asexual. (I just enjoy me some shipping. <3) But it seems like this conversation is turning rather...spirited, so I'm going to back out now and leave the arguing to the more hardcore shippers.

ALL I AM SAYING is that in the majority of pairing instances, Lelouch is inherently uke.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 20:44   Link #6763
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
It's cool. I entered this debate with the notion that it would be a lighthearted exchange too. xD
Well, as I said, I am a bit touchy on the subject, so if you come with all those pictures and claims, I'll get into serious debate mode.
Doesn't mean jokes are unwelcome.

Quote:
Okay, under that definition of 'innocent' you are correct. What I was trying to get at in using 'innocent' is that he's inexperienced in love, not that he's pure. (Lelouch pure-hearted? Lol )
With that, I agree.
But then again, it's not like Suzaku is an expert. He has his own issues, like always putting himself last, especially when it comes to his loved ones.

Quote:
Suzaku's always been extremely aggressive.
But the whole point of what Suzaku is doing during season 1 is that he denies this aggressive side of his. He forces it down with all his might, and becomes the complete opposite of the person he once was except when someone really pushes hit buttons.
That's why Lelouch commented that he had changed, and it made him uneasy, because Suzaku was supposed to be his equal, yet had become someone who let himself be ordered around.

Quote:
Lelouch wins arguments because is a genius. Just because he has a higher intellect doesn't make him seme. o-O
The same is true for Suzaku's physical abilites.
My point was that Lelouch happily argued with Suzaku, and was able to stand up to him.

Quote:
Again, battlefield versus the bedroom. Difference.
Sadly, we see Lelouch on the battlefield most of the time. If we dismiss all information about him that doesn't stem from a romantic relationship or him lazing about in school when biding his time, there's not much left to go with.
I believe, though, that Suzaku isn't as aggressive as Lelouch anywhere during season one before Euphie gets involved.

Quote:
Lelouch is passionate about a whole four things in life: His sister, the well-being of his friends, justice, and revenge.
And Suzaku is one of his friends. His best friend, in fact.
Which is why he is passionate about him.


Quote:
The schoolboy 'personna' wasn't so much of a persona as it was 'this is what I'm like when I have no pending obligations and/ or am waiting for circumstances to provide me with a better opportunity to get back at Britannia'.
More like the latter. When he didn't have obligations, he still went looking for some excitement, and be it just by taking part in illegal chess matches. Later, he tells Shirley that he's, "found a more worthy opponent" or something like that.
Lelouch was passionate before he lost his mother (although here, we don't have much information), right after he had lost her, when he was with Suzaku as a child and for most of the series.
Saying he'd be passive in bed only because he's never had the time for romance doesn't work in my opinion.

Quote:
I honestly think that for all intents and purposes staff intended Lelouch as asexual in the series. However on the same note, I believe staff made his sexuality ambiguous in order to facilitate shipping for all Code Geass fans -hence one of the main reasons it's been such a successful series. It's universally-ship-able.
Well, I'm the last person who will start a fight over this, although I'm reluctant to just call something "fanservice" and dismiss it. It's still part of the show and of Lelouch, so he at least can't be completely aromantic. Asexual... more likely than that he's secretly gay for Suzaku, probably. Then again...

Quote:
It's not that Lelouch would prefer the bottom at all. Oh no. You're absolutely right -those WOULD be their preferred positions. The problem is that Lelouch and Suzaku both historically end up getting the polar opposite of what they desire because of their own flaws: Like I said, he isn't a willing uke. But his physical frailty and lack of general gusto for anything other than battle instantly make him an uke candidate. Pair that with Suzaku, a guy who lives to be in submission but who's temper flies off the charts at the drop of a pen and you've got a complete reversal of roles.
Where does Suzaku's temper fly before Euphie's death? And it's not like Lelouch is any better.
If Lelouch's personality anywhere outside of school doesn't count, why should Suzaku's? He's the sweetest guy when he's not in Euphie or justice mode. He had temper issues when they were children, but the same is true for Lelouch, just in a different way.

Quote:
Or is it that Suzaku can wear a skirt and still feel comfortable in his manliness enough to joke around about it while Lelouch isn't secure enough in his masculinity to withstand the embarrassment of a dress?
You know what?
I actually agree with this. But exactly because of this, I believe that Suzaku would happily bottom while Lelouch would be more comfortable on top. And since they won't be talking about Euphie's death in bed most of the time, I don't see why they shouldn't get what they want for once.

Quote:
But that's not what that picture was in response to. It was in response to your 'blushing maidens' comment. You're trying to argue that Sunrise doesn't like to feminize Lelouch..? x/
They do the same thing with Suzaku. I think there's even a part in Sayoko's Diary where she thinks Lelouch is going all seme on his best friend.

Quote:
But that's precisely the problem -Suzaku IS aggressive and (possibly) a massochist. Compound that with the fact that he's extreamely selfish, if he doesn't get what he wants his temper will flare and, again, you'll have reversal of roles.
Again, this was true for Suzaku as a child, but after he killed his father, his problem was his self-righteous version of altruism.
And Lelouch is also selfish.

Quote:
SuzaLulu vs LuluSuza is dependent on the mood of both parties, I just feel that it would be a rather tense and awkward atmosphere if Lelouch was allowed to dominate Suzaku.
Ha, I feel it'd be exactly the other way around. xD


Quote:
At ANY rate, I'd entered this discussion with a lighthearted intent, because after all I do consider Lelouch to be asexual. (I just enjoy me some shipping. <3) But it seems like this conversation is turning rather...spirited, so I'm going to back out now and leave the arguing to the more hardcore shippers.
Hum, not really a hardcore shipper of anything, but... *shrugs*
Won't insist. My opinion on this is pretty firm, anyway.

Quote:
ALL I AM SAYING is that in the majority of pairing instances, Lelouch is inherently uke.
And I completely and utterly disagree.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 22:38   Link #6764
Sol Falling
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
I'm trying to wrap my head around this discussion and maybe participate but am coming against a block. I understand the premise is Lelouch and Suzaku having sex, and which of the two would 'top' during it. However, being unfamiliar with the yaoi side of the shipping fandom, what I can't really get a feeling for is where the romantic feelings prerequisite for such a thing come from in the first place.

Personally, I disagree with the idea of Lelouch being 'asexual'. There is the obvious example of his interest in Kallen in Turn 7, and I'd also consider his reactions in Stage 12 and Turn 12 to demonstrate (sexual/romantic) responsiveness to Shirley. So I have to admit, in my mind, Lelouch has an inherent interest in girls. However, I also understand (like Zetsubou Bunny pointed out) that there is plenty of side material playing with the idea of a yaoi relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku--and furthermore, we've got the entire character of Rolo--so I don't dispute the possibility that the writers intended to leave his character 'open' to shounen-ai as well.

The feeling I'm getting from Zetsubou Bunny and Nogitsune's discussion is of different premises of Lelouch and Suzaku's romantic relationship, not the sex itself. It's somewhat like: when/where is the romance interjected, in the course of the story? Are Lelouch and Suzaku feeling passionate and having sex--just after reuniting from a 7-year separation at Ashford? As tortured/confused hate-sex after their respective betrayals starting with Euphie? Or after they've reconciliated and resolved to punish themselves during Zero: Requiem? Or are we imagining an alternate universe scenario, where only Lelouch and Suzaku's natural relationship is involved, outside of the emotional directives of the main Code Geass story? The problem is (I'll just state it outright) I just don't see either of them as naturally homosexual characters. Romantic feelings don't play a part in Lelouch and Suzaku's interactions throughout the main story--and what that means is basically that every one of these scenarios, which could possibly justify sex or a relationship between the two, involves OOC-ness to some degree. While I don't really have a problem with this, with interjecting these feelings onto them to construct a yaoi scenario, (since after all this sort of thing is clearly encouraged by Sunrise themselves), I do think that the resulting relationships only reflect the yaoi-enthusiast's own preferences for where to add those feelings to the story, something ultimately arbitrary.

This is essentially to say: neither Lelouch or Suzaku are gay. To state my thoughts on the matter, I am basically having trouble imagining either Lelouch or Suzaku willingly (let alone happily) taking the other up their ass. Both cases are, to me, OOC.

A Lelouch x Suzaku relationship is thus, to me, inherently unconsensual. I think it is less difficult to imagine a tortured sexual longing for the other that ultimately manifests itself in force in either of them than to wrap my mind around the idea of Lelouch or Suzaku being gay enough to want to take it up the ass. For me, that is most convincing way for either of them to be homosexual while being consistent with the feelings/relationships portrayed within the series. So then ultimately, that means the question of 'who tops?' will come down to which one you yaoi fangirls ;P feel like making the tortured rapist.

And I'll admit though that personally, if I were at all interested enough in yaoi or Lelouch x Suzaku to read it, that the post-Euphie period would be for me the most compelling point in their relationship. That is because, no matter how great their friendship was, or how passionate they are in general, you cannot deny that it was that period when their passion (in terms of strict emotion, not necessarily positive) for each other was the strongest. I'll also say that at that point I'd probably give Suzaku the hat for being most aggressive. So personally, although this opinion isn't worth much coming from a non-yaoi fan, my general feeling is that Suzaku usually tops.
__________________
Seasonal enjoyment ratings:
HappinessCharge Precure 100/5 :: Stardust Crusaders 80/5 :: Mushishi S2 90/5 :: Akuma no Riddle: 15/5 :: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san 24/5 :: GochiUsa 33/5 :: Soul Eater NOT! 18/5 :: Love Live! S2 80/5
Summer: Sailor Moon Crystal 24/5 :: Hanayamata 30/5 :: Locodol 30/5 :: Yama no Susume 100/5 :: Momo Kyun Sword 11/5
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Yuri Precure otaku manga: Shinozaki-san ki wo ota shika ni
Awesome shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 23:07   Link #6765
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I just don't see either of them as naturally homosexual characters. Romantic feelings don't play a part in Lelouch and Suzaku's interactions throughout the main story--and what that means is basically that every one of these scenarios, which could possibly justify sex or a relationship between the two, involves OOC-ness to some degree. While I don't really have a problem with this, with interjecting these feelings onto them to construct a yaoi scenario, (since after all this sort of thing is clearly encouraged by Sunrise themselves), I do think that the resulting relationships only reflect the yaoi-enthusiast's own preferences for where to add those feelings to the story, something ultimately arbitrary.
True, it's not a canon pairing and therefore requires some twisting of circumstances on the author's/artist's part. However, that's not how I define "OOC". If someone makes Lelouch fall for Suzaku or Nina or Milly, all I care about is how well they pull it off. OOC, to me, is something that contradicts the very essence of a character and changes something essential about his personality without giving an explanation for it.
Since being interested in girls (which I agree Lelouch clearly was to some extrent) doesn't mean you can't be also interested in guys, Lelouch and Suzaku as a pairing is not contradicting anything what makes them who they are.

Quote:
This is essentially to say: neither Lelouch or Suzaku are gay. To state my thoughts on the matter, I am basically having trouble imagining either Lelouch or Suzaku willingly (let alone happily) taking the other up their ass. Both cases are, to me, OOC.
Theoretically, they could be bisexual. But, ah, this isn't really something that can be discussed, as yes, CG is not a shounen-ai series. Just pretty gay for a non-shounen-ai one.

Quote:
A Lelouch x Suzaku relationship is thus, to me, inherently unconsensual. I think it is less difficult to imagine a tortured sexual longing for the other that ultimately manifests itself in force in either of them than to wrap my mind around the idea of Lelouch or Suzaku being gay enough to want to take it up the ass. For me, that is most convincing way for either of them to be homosexual while being consistent with the feelings/relationships portrayed within the series. So then ultimately, that means the question of 'who tops?' will come down to which one you yaoi fangirls ;P feel like making the tortured rapist.
While I don't mind the occasional angst, I've always prefered writing and reading about their relationship as a consensual one, so can't really join in here with anything I didn't already mention.

Quote:
And I'll admit though that personally, if I were at all interested enough in yaoi or Lelouch x Suzaku to read it, that the post-Euphie period would be for me the most compelling point in their relationship. That is because, no matter how great their friendship was, or how passionate they are in general, you cannot deny that it was that period when their passion (in terms of strict emotion, not necessarily positive) for each other was the strongest. I'll also say that at that point I'd probably give Suzaku the hat for being most aggressive. So personally, although this opinion isn't worth much coming from a non-yaoi fan, my general feeling is that Suzaku usually tops.
Every opinion counts!
Though I really can't imagine them having sex after the Euphie thing (and prior to Zero Requiem), because passionate or not, Lelouch wouldn't have tried anything there even if he'd felt so inclined, and Suzaku, while not having been very psychologically stable, isn't much of a rapist, either. He wants to retain the moral high ground, which is half of the reason he stopped himself from shoothing Lelouch back in season one.
If he'd raped Lelouch despite of that, let's say because he really lost it, he'd probably have been more of a mess than Lelouch afterwards and, uh, don't want to see him go that crazy. xD
But yeah, personal preference there. Still, in a consensual, more or less healthy relationship, I believe that depending on the situation they'd either switch, or Lelouch would do most of the topping.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 00:09   Link #6766
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Suzaku became passive-aggressive after he murdered his father. Though his typically regressive aggression displayed itself in full force, for instance, when he suspected Lelouch of murdering Shirley and interrogated Kallen.

Those early sound and picture dramas are rather indicative of how Suzaku wasn't the sensitive counterpart to Lelouch. Just the more physical.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 00:13   Link #6767
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Good god, what have I unleashed? I would never have posted that image in the Image Thread if I knew this would be the result!

(Nah, it's cool. You guys go ahead and have your fun )

But anyway, a hypothetical supposition about Lelouch/Suzaku yaoi pairing and who would be on top? .......Yeah, I'm gonna stay outta this one.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 00:26   Link #6768
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Suzaku became passive-aggressive after he murdered his father. Though his typically regressive aggression displayed itself in full force, for instance, when he suspected Lelouch of murdering Shirley and interrogated Kallen.

Those early sound and picture dramas are rather indicative of how Suzaku wasn't the sensitive counterpart to Lelouch. Just the more physical.
*nods her head to this*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Good god, what have I unleashed? I would never have posted that image in the Image Thread if I knew this would be the result!

(Nah, it's cool. You guys go ahead and have your fun )

But anyway, a hypothetical supposition about Lelouch/Suzaku yaoi pairing and who would be on top? .......Yeah, I'm gonna stay outta this one.
Well, if you ever change your mind... xD
Nah, really, can easily see why this kind of discussion wouldn't appeal to everyone. I mean, come on, haven't even managed to bring up Clovis much yet! That's... sad!
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 00:32   Link #6769
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Just added Kids Are Cruel, with a link to that pic, to the Character Sheet. Thanks ZB!
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 01:27   Link #6770
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Area 11
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Well, as I said, I am a bit touchy on the subject, so if you come with all those pictures and claims, I'll get into serious debate mode.
Doesn't mean jokes are unwelcome.
XD I apologize. I'm a dumb artist, so I'm a visual learner and like to express my points with visualizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
The same is true for Suzaku's physical abilites.
My point was that Lelouch happily argued with Suzaku, and was able to stand up to him.
That's the problem though. Words can't keep someone on the bottom. Brute strength can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
And since they won't be talking about Euphie's death in bed most of the time, I don't see why they shouldn't get what they want for once.
Because once again, Suzaku has a continual love-hate relationship with Lelouch. For numerous reasons. Suzaku will always have some level of hatred for Lelouch, and I doubt that that disdain would stay below the surface in bed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post

The feeling I'm getting from Zetsubou Bunny and Nogitsune's discussion is of different premises of Lelouch and Suzaku's romantic relationship, not the sex itself. It's somewhat like: when/where is the romance interjected, in the course of the story? Are Lelouch and Suzaku feeling passionate and having sex--just after reuniting from a 7-year separation at Ashford? As tortured/confused hate-sex after their respective betrayals starting with Euphie? Or after they've reconciliated and resolved to punish themselves during Zero: Requiem?
Ohhhh perhaps that's where the disconnect is coming in. When I think of Geass fan fiction, my brain just automatically jumps into mid-R2 post Chinese-arc. Don't ask me why. (I think it probably has to do with the fact that mid R2 is usually where I start my rp's at, because to me it's the most intense and interesting arc of the whole series due to everything that lead up to it.)

Where are you coming from, Nogitsune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
This is essentially to say: neither Lelouch or Suzaku are gay. To state my thoughts on the matter, I am basically having trouble imagining either Lelouch or Suzaku willingly (let alone happily) taking the other up their ass. Both cases are, to me, OOC.
Not ooc nescessarilly. It's hard to label things like that as being ooc, not knowing Lelouch's mind 100% and all. It's just not canon. And that's the beauty of it all -to me it's ALL non-canon and fair game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
But anyway, a hypothetical supposition about Lelouch/Suzaku yaoi pairing and who would be on top? .......Yeah, I'm gonna stay outta this one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Just added Kids Are Cruel, with a link to that pic, to the Character Sheet. Thanks ZB!
Glad to assist!
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 03:06   Link #6771
Laurcus
The black angel
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In Dalaran making laps around the city.
I... don't even want to know what's going on. *Backs away from the thread slowly, gets in bed, hides under the covers, than crys himself to sleep*
__________________
I will show you the justice of the grave, and the true meaning of fear!
Laurcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 08:12   Link #6772
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
XD I apologize. I'm a dumb artist, so I'm a visual learner and like to express my points with visualizations.
No problem. xD
I blame the magically pregnant, anti-abortionist Lelouch and superseme!Suzaku, who outwits cute little blushing lamb Lelouch at every turn.

Quote:
That's the problem though. Words can't keep someone on the bottom. Brute strength can.
Genius can, too!
And as I said, I don't think Suzaku has it in him to rape someone. If he did try anyway, Lelouch would still be able to tear him apart with words so badly he'd lose his boner. He'd have to gag him. And blindfold him (beware of the Glare of Doom). And basically be more prepared than he'd be if it was simply his temper snapping - evil plans are Lelouch's forte of expertise.

Quote:
Because once again, Suzaku has a continual love-hate relationship with Lelouch. For numerous reasons. Suzaku will always have some level of hatred for Lelouch, and I doubt that that disdain would stay below the surface in bed.
But it was officially stated that Lelouch and Suzaku were best friends again at the end of the series. Suzaku didn't want Lelouch to die, kneeled before him and told him how deeply he respected his resolve. When Lelouch mentioned Euphie in that one scene in the anime (when they went riding), Suzaku went positively puppy on Lelouch and was honestly touched.
They understood each other completely. There is nothing that indicates they hated each other even one little bit, not because of Euphie's and neither because of Nunnally's death. Suzaku might have had his moments, you never know, but overall, they were both pretty calm, teasing and joking with each other and closer than they'd been even in S1. Suzaku trying to rape Lelouch under those circumstances seems... terribly OOC to me.

Quote:
Ohhhh perhaps that's where the disconnect is coming in. When I think of Geass fan fiction, my brain just automatically jumps into mid-R2 post Chinese-arc. Don't ask me why. (I think it probably has to do with the fact that mid R2 is usually where I start my rp's at, because to me it's the most intense and interesting arc of the whole series due to everything that lead up to it.)

Where are you coming from, Nogitsune?
Ha, I'm basically thinking about everything but the middle of R2. Maybe it's because the scariest uke!Lelouch fanfics aren't the angsty ones, but the ones where everything is fine and yet Lelouch is being so pathetic it makes me want to hit something.

Quote:
Not ooc nescessarilly. It's hard to label things like that as being ooc, not knowing Lelouch's mind 100% and all. It's just not canon. And that's the beauty of it all -to me it's ALL non-canon and fair game!
*signs this* xD
Well, I think you easily can label some things OOC, but not something as simple as a love interest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
I... don't even want to know what's going on. *Backs away from the thread slowly, gets in bed, hides under the covers, than crys himself to sleep*
I almost feel bad. xD
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia

Last edited by Nogitsune; 2010-03-21 at 08:26.
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 09:39   Link #6773
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
I... don't even want to know what's going on. *Backs away from the thread slowly, gets in bed, hides under the covers, than crys himself to sleep*
Something's under the bed!.... throw a fragmentation grenade under there, just to be safe.

@Zetsubou: I'm a lousy artist, but I tried drawing a chibi Lelouch once... It... wasn't... that bad.


Lelouch is strong-willed (and as noted by Suzaku, the yaoi fans giggling like perverts when he said it: "And your alot more rough." after Lelouch said Suzaku was "More Mellow" then he was.) and a genius mind. But sometimes he is trying to maintain his integrity by acting "All big n' tough" (<3 <3 for the picture, Bunny.)

When that happens, it usually means he has a mood switch-uke-seme or seme-uke. Whichever he was previously =_=;

Mood switch = He is good like that. I personally like seeing Kallen having the pants in the relationship REGARDLESS it being either Kalulu or Karai

8) Howecer you look at it, Lelouch loses. Oh, what fun! xD
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 09:51   Link #6774
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Something's under the bed!.... throw a fragmentation grenade under there, just to be safe.
*giggles*

Quote:
Lelouch is strong-willed (and as noted by Suzaku, the yaoi fans giggling like perverts when he said it: "And your alot more rough." after Lelouch said Suzaku was "More Mellow" then he was.) and a genius mind. But sometimes he is trying to maintain his integrity by acting "All big n' tough"
Yes!

Quote:
When that happens, it usually means he has a mood switch-uke-seme or seme-uke. Whichever he was previously =_=;
See, I can live with that.
Now, I'm not a fan of this uke-seme thing outside of random discussions (it helps illustrating things sometimes) or humour, but ultimately, Lelouch and Suzaku are equals, and this is how I prefer their relationship - yaoi or not - to be. I can see Suzaku having more of a thing for bottoming bring on the bdsm!, but Lelouch going all seme on him all the time, including outside of bed, doesn't work that well, either. They just don't fit the stereotypes anywhere well enough for that.

Quote:
Mood switch = He is good like that. I personally like seeing Kallen having the pants in the relationship REGARDLESS it being either Kalulu or Karai
Well, see Lelouch on equal footing with the girls, too, being fail or epic depending on the situation, but topping!Kallen is certainly... interesting. xD
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 10:29   Link #6775
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Area 11
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Something's under the bed!.... throw a fragmentation grenade under there, just to be safe.
8< EGADS-!! *Scrambles out from position underneath the bed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post

Well, see Lelouch on equal footing with the girls, too, being fail or epic depending on the situation, but topping!Kallen is certainly... interesting. xD
Time to drag some other shippers in, and burn the minds of everyone else.

Lelouch is definitely, definitely uke with Kallen.

Hmm, I think he may actually be seme with Shirley, just because she has such a submissive sweet personality. I know how much Nogitsune hates the stereotype, but she is the stereotypical 'woman' in sex terms. (IN SEX TERMS. Not bashing on women -I AM one.)

Now CluClu on the other hand IS about equal. C.C. has a submissive personality but she also seems to be a bit lovingly sadistic with Lelouch. But yeah, I see that one as being truly arbitrary depending on the mood of one or both.

As we've already established, Rolulu definitely has Lelouch seme. Because Rolo is as uke as they come.

Schneizelulu has Lelouch uke unless Schneizel is in the mood for some laughs.

And since they published it, I must mention it: Lelouch is 100% seme with Marrianne.

I won't mention Nunalulu since I'm probably the only one who likes that one. :}
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 14:15   Link #6776
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
And the Great Disagreement goes into the next round - well, as long as it's fun! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
Time to drag some other shippers in, and burn the minds of everyone else.

Lelouch is definitely, definitely uke with Kallen.
Don't think so.
Kallen is too sweet on Lelouch half the time. She has a kick-ass side, and one that is quite a bit more harmless than that. She, too, is "innocent" when it comes to romance and went crazy over the "first kiss" thing together with Shirley, which is why they lost the cat.
So... I believe this depends on the situation.

Quote:
Hmm, I think he may actually be seme with Shirley, just because she has such a submissive sweet personality. I know how much Nogitsune hates the stereotype, but she is the stereotypical 'woman' in sex terms. (IN SEX TERMS. Not bashing on women -I AM one.)
I believe Shirley would be more eager than Lelouch to try some things out, and she is the one who probably thought most about romantic love in the show, so I think that evens it out a bit. But yeah, generally, she'd probably let Lelouch take the lead. Lelouch is most "submissive" with the least aggressive ones, though, which is why I think Euphie, for example, could easily top him half the time. In a very sweet, huggable way. xD

Quote:
Now CluClu on the other hand IS about equal. C.C. has a submissive personality but she also seems to be a bit lovingly sadistic with Lelouch. But yeah, I see that one as being truly arbitrary depending on the mood of one or both.
C.C. is submissive?
I really don't think so. Yes, she has a sweeter, more childish side, but other than that, she's pretty bossy - with Lelouch as well as everyone else (just ask Kallen!).
Much like with Suzaku, she and Lelouch are best described as "equals", so I can nod my head to the "depends on the mood" thing, at least.

Quote:
As we've already established, Rolulu definitely has Lelouch seme. Because Rolo is as uke as they come.
On this, I think we can agree. xD

Quote:
Schneizelulu has Lelouch uke unless Schneizel is in the mood for some laughs.
Here I strongly disagree.
Lelouch would never submit to Schneizel. Ever.
And since Schneizel himself has no desires, he has no reason to try and rape him. In fact, Schneizel only cares about the greater good, so technically, I don't think he'd have trouble bottoming at all. He's not so childish that he'd think it's degrading, nor would he care. He'd put his partner first, as he's the ultimate utilitarian without self-interest. But that's exactly why he's probably as asexual as they come no matter how much I love Kannon.

Quote:
And since they published it, I must mention it: Lelouch is 100% seme with Marrianne.
rofl. xD

Quote:
I won't mention Nunalulu since I'm probably the only one who likes that one. :}
Don't exactly fangirl the pairing, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, I think it's the only pairing where Lelouch is totally and utterly uke - or at least, he would be if Nunnally had it in her. xD

Oh!
ClovisxLelouch! Obligatory, yes, yes. xD
Another pairing I believe would be pretty "equal", except that Lelouch would shrug Clovis off more than jump him, so it would be up to Clovis to get him interested. Then again, I think Suzaku is the only male Lelouch would ever actively pursue.
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 15:14   Link #6777
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
That is true about Euphie. A couple of the fanfic treatments of her that I've read have had her glomping Lelouch. Not official, but I can imagine that being the case.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 17:52   Link #6778
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Euphemia glomping Lelouch is common in fanfiction.

I would prefer to see Lelouch getting glomped simultaneously by Kallen, Shirley, and Milly. Kallen gets the front, Shirley and Milly get the sides!

There is no escaping, Lelouch! Prepare to be suffocated!

Schneizel has to have a wild side... just, you know... get him drunk. Then again, he is liable to go after Kanon and say "Are we... *hic* canon Kanon?"

I really do want to see that three-way oppai attack

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-03-21 at 17:53. Reason: Typos, imagine that.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 13:46   Link #6779
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Here's a question. As far as we know, did Lelouch any sort of formal military training experience before becoming Zero? That is, before Stage 2?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 13:57   Link #6780
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
None whatsoever.

He is a genius, so he probably studied military procedure and protocol for his rebellion later down the road. As he did plan to do it without geass.

He stole the body armor and pistol from some poor sap, obviously. Who was dumb enough to not wear eye protection.. oh right, 99% of people didn't know geass existed... right... xD

Lelouch might have seen military procedure during his time at Kururugi Shrine, that is a possibility -- though it is a speculation. It's quite possible he met Tohdoh, Suzaku's sensei.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.