AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-22, 17:17   Link #901
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, you know, sometimes it's amazing what kind of idiocy that is possible in anime
I know, but there has to be a point where you can only push it so far... hopefully
Old 2008-05-22, 17:19   Link #902
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I know, but there has to be a point where you can only push it so far... hopefully

Well, the keypoint here may be Nunnally though: If SHE says that the OotBK shall be allowed to take part in SAZ and are to be left alone, then technically there may be little they (the OotBK's enemies) can do - openly at least...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:23   Link #903
KrimzonStriker

Oh yes, Nunnally, I'm sure she'd be thrilled to hear that while advocating peace the Order is carrying on with the war elsewhere, for one thing

For another, she's 87th in line for the throne, how powerful can she be to overrule anyone who says otherwise?

I don't think Schniezel will take kindly to the gate crashing in Turn 9... <_<
Old 2008-05-22, 17:28   Link #904
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Oh yes, Nunnally, I'm sure she'd be thrilled to hear that while advocating peace the Order is carrying on with the war elsewhere, for one thing
. You have a point there...

Quote:
I don't think Schniezel will take kindly to the gate crashing in Turn 9... <_<
Well, to be fair, the spoilers does not imply that the OotBK takes part in the fightning themselves, so... But we'll see - in two weeks
Old 2008-05-22, 17:30   Link #905
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Well, the keypoint here may be Nunnally though: If SHE says that the OotBK shall be allowed to take part in SAZ and are to be left alone, then technically there may be little they (the OotBK's enemies) can do - openly at least...
Charles has the final say. If he says to kill everyone in the SAZ, Nunnaly will be the helpless one.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:32   Link #906
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Charles has the final say. If he says to kill everyone in the SAZ, Nunnaly will be the helpless one.
Yeah, but he doesn't seem very concerend about what's happening out there in the world, so.. . But it's true enough that on his orders, the SAZ could be undone immediately...
Old 2008-05-22, 17:52   Link #907
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Sometimes I wonder, Why Charles hasn't killed Lulu yet. He could have killed him when Suzaku brought Lulu to Charles. Sometimes I wonder if this is just something to test out Lelouch's abilities. I know that emperor has something up his sleeve, if he kept Lulu alive.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:55   Link #908
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Sometimes I wonder, Why Charles hasn't killed Lulu yet. He could have killed him when Suzaku brought Lulu to Charles. Sometimes I wonder if this is just something to test out Lelouch's abilities. I know that emperor has something up his sleeve.
Charles is a pawn of V.V.. And V.V. wants C.C. to be abducted (we still don't know why. They need her to kill gods? maybe.), and Lelouch was the perfect bait.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:59   Link #909
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Charles is a pawn of V.V.. And V.V. wants C.C. to be abducted (we still don't know why. They need her to kill gods? maybe.), and Lelouch was the perfect bait.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. x_e
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 18:45   Link #910
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Pawn, or partner? From the anime, I haven't seen much to indicate that Charles is anymore subjected to V.V. than Lelouch is to C.C.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 18:56   Link #911
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Pawn, or partner? From the anime, I haven't seen much to indicate that Charles is anymore subjected to V.V. than Lelouch is to C.C.
Hmm, I wonder. In that regard, it's interesting that the character page http://www.geass.jp/world_03.html of the main CG page doesn't put him in the Britannian camp, but rather in the "Other" group (whereas C.C. is out in the OotBK group)...
Old 2008-05-22, 20:20   Link #912
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yeah but if he does that the people that seem to like Nunnally might defy him.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 22:39   Link #913
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

That would be like the best possible scenario for Lelouch.

He'd rush in proclaiming I WILL PROTECT EVERYONE IN THE SAZ and win tons of support. Nunally would also refuse to do it, so they'd both come out looking good.
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 22:44   Link #914
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Hmm, I wonder. In that regard, it's interesting that the character page http://www.geass.jp/world_03.html of the main CG page doesn't put him in the Britannian camp, but rather in the "Other" group (whereas C.C. is out in the OotBK group)...
I believe that's because technically, V.V. isn't a Britannian.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:29   Link #915
Aquaman OS

V.V. has yet to actually assist any of the sides. So he's currently on nobody's side though he's friends with the Emperor.

C.C. on the other hand has participated in Black Knight operations so she's considered a member.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:31   Link #916
KrimzonStriker

What would you call kidnapping Nunnally and screwing over Lelouch and the Rebellion?
Old 2008-05-22, 23:32   Link #917
Aquaman OS

Coincidence? He just happened to take Nunnally presumably because she fit into their plan. As far as we know he didn't take her just to mess up the Orders plans.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:36   Link #918
KrimzonStriker

Meh, they might as well put Charles in the category of 'other' as well since he seems so detached from the affairs of Britannia alongside V.V >_>
Old 2008-05-22, 23:38   Link #919
Aquaman OS

They probably should but technically he is a member of Britannian society.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:46   Link #920
KrimzonStriker

His temple makes him seem like he's above such a petty status though, but I guess it can't be helped, if the Emperor of Britannia can't even be classified as a part of Britannia then who can? <_<