AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-21, 22:48   Link #1301
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

It seems like Suzaku atleast suspects it, the million Zero incident was a big hint that the one that planned it knew Suzaku's thought process.
Old 2008-06-21, 22:49   Link #1302
Ithonya

That'd be an awesome world though........ah....two Lelouchs..........that's be perfect

I think i'll go ask. the eleventh episode is probably going to take awhile
Ithonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 22:51   Link #1303
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hopefully they have him confront Lelouch soon. He seemed willing to talk and listen about Euphemia. Something will probably go wrong and they'll hate each other again though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 22:53   Link #1304
Ithonya

It annoyed me when lelouch didn't tell Suzaku what really happened. But I doubt he would have believed him any way.
Old 2008-06-21, 22:54   Link #1305
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Hopefully they have him confront Lelouch soon. He seemed willing to talk and listen about Euphemia. Something will probably go wrong and they'll hate each other again though.
Well if Suzaku does get an explaination from Lelouch, he may not hate him persay but I doubt he will ever completely forgive him. I don't really think something has to go wrong to drive a rift between Suzaku and Lelouch, their paths are just too different now.
Old 2008-06-21, 22:55   Link #1306
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithonya View Post
It annoyed me when lelouch didn't tell Suzaku what really happened. But I doubt he would have believed him any way.
He wasn't in a state where anything probably would have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Well if Suzaku does get an explaination from Lelouch, he may not hate him persay but I doubt he will ever completely forgive him. I don't really think something has to go wrong to drive a rift between Suzaku and Lelouch, their paths are just too different now.
I doubt it as well, but he'd at least know the truth and that Lelouch didn't do it on purpose.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-21, 22:57   Link #1307
Ithonya

I never really liked the whole Euphemia and Suzaku thing any way.

I think if Suzaku just calmed down at the end of season 1 Lelouch could have just told him. But Lelouch probably knew it wouldn't work.
Old 2008-06-21, 22:58   Link #1308
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

There was too much going on for Suzaku, or anyone for that matter, to calm down.

Old 2008-06-21, 22:59   Link #1309
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
I don't think so. All he said was that Lelouch would get a satisfactory ending. He could lose everyone he cares about and suffer a whole lot before the ending.
Well, Lelouch could lose everything and suffer before the ending, and while we're watching those parts of him suffering, we would know that Lelouch will ultimately still somehow come out on top in the end.

I don't know. It might have been better for the show to leave that unsaid. Too late now either way.
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 22:59   Link #1310
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
He wasn't in a state where anything probably would have worked.

I doubt it as well, but he'd at least know the truth and that Lelouch didn't do it on purpose.
Well, regardless which state he is in, I doubt that he wants to hear that Euphie had her good intentions spat and peed on, then killed and was recorded in history as some massacre princess all because of an accident.
Old 2008-06-21, 23:00   Link #1311
Ithonya

I can't believe they both missed. I mean Lelouch was so close. When Suzaku sold Lelouch in it made me hate him more.
Old 2008-06-21, 23:07   Link #1312
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Well, Lelouch could lose everything and suffer before the ending, and while we're watching those parts of him suffering, we would know that Lelouch will ultimately still somehow come out on top in the end.

I don't know. It might have been better for the show to leave that unsaid. Too late now either way.
That could easily happen. The truth about Marianne and C.C. will probably break him horribly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Well, regardless which state he is in, I doubt that he wants to hear that Euphie had her good intentions spat and peed on, then killed and was recorded in history as some massacre princess all because of an accident.
Meh, you're right. I guess he will just hate Lelouch more.

Quote:
I can't believe they both missed. I mean Lelouch was so close. When Suzaku sold Lelouch in it made me hate him more.
They had to miss. And Suzaku was just using someone. Lots of people in this show have done that with Lelouch included.

Old 2008-06-21, 23:07   Link #1313
m1thril

Quote:
I never really liked the whole Euphemia and Suzaku thing any way.

I think if Suzaku just calmed down at the end of season 1 Lelouch could have just told him. But Lelouch probably knew it wouldn't work.
naw i think it was more along the lines that LL was worried about nunally...and suzaku only went nuts after LL said that euphie is in the past and that suzaku killed his dad (imo not the best of words when talking to someone ticked off at you)
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 23:08   Link #1314
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Everyone at that time was freaking out about something.

Old 2008-06-21, 23:09   Link #1315
Ithonya

I agree, Lelouch saying Suzaku killing his father was a cheap shot. I mean he's been hiding it for so long and he feels so bad about it.
Old 2008-06-21, 23:10   Link #1316
m1thril

lies...i betcha the emperor was just chilling somewhere nice :]
Old 2008-06-21, 23:11   Link #1317
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

What does Charles have to do with this? And he was probably at that place he's always at.

Old 2008-06-21, 23:16   Link #1318
m1thril

o when you were saying everyone was freaking out about something o.0

Quote:
yeah...that was a low blow from suzaku..but you have to admit LL did have it coming to him...now that i think about it, that kind of seems like the CG world's way of punishing LL for the whole euphie thing on top of him feeling shitty...being betrayed by and losing his best friend
Old 2008-06-21, 23:18   Link #1319
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, well he and V.V. weren't I guess.

Some people don't think that is enough suffering for him though.

Old 2008-06-21, 23:21   Link #1320
Simor
Elfen Lied be the best!

next ep

But you gotta admit, Lulu does some crazy but realistic things that are infact crazy but amazing, i see why they class some things like a game of chess in this anime, he is smart cunning and not afraid, always has a backup plan and "times" everything perfect, and the 2 Zeros, one may be C.C since she has appeared to pretend to be zero in the past.

And Personaly, i think the Emperor was the one that killed his mother, he started disliking her and decided to get rid of her
Simor is offline   Reply With Quote