AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-03, 22:37   Link #1841
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
So you can see into the future
Yes. I also know that bell-bottoms will come back, rings will become popular then quickly look stupid, flying cars will exist but unlike the Jetsons they will only fold up when they inevitably plummet into the ground, and finally the dermal regenerators from Star Trek will be invented and jackasses everywhere will use them to seal up your eyelids while you sleep.

The point of all that, don't make sarcastic attacks just because you're incapable of making a better rebuttal.
Old 2008-08-03, 22:39   Link #1842
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Yes. I also know that bell-bottoms will come back, rings will become popular then quickly look stupid, flying cars will exist but unlike the Jetsons they will only fold up when they inevitably plummet into the ground, and finally the dermal regenerators from Star Trek will be invented and jackasses everywhere will use them to seal up your eyelids while you sleep.
>_<..... your ignorance is overwhelming, why don't you just wait and see how things turn before you start blabbing on
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:41   Link #1843
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Hey, you're the one that felt like being sarcastic instead of actually thinking up a decent reply. Why not try actually thinking up a rebuttal instead of resorting to pathetic insults?
Old 2008-08-03, 22:42   Link #1844
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Hey, you're the one that felt like being sarcastic instead of actually thinking up a decent reply. Why not try actually thinking up a rebuttal instead of resorting to pathetic insults?
So I can read your bullshit replies, hardly....
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:50   Link #1845
Proudleaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
>_<..... your ignorance is overwhelming, why don't you just wait and see how things turn before you start blabbing on
Wait, didn't he just make a simple prediction?

Anyways...It's not unlikely that Kallen will be the one who ends up "saving" Lelouch. With C.C. in the mental state she's in, who else is close to Lelouch who also trusts him? Furthermore, who even knows him as Lelouch, and not just Zero? I can think of only one person other than C.C., and thats Kallen.
Proudleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:50   Link #1846
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_patz View Post
Regarding Code Geass R2 17,

Now that Lelouch has turned into a selfish and emotionless individual the possibility of him dying at the conclusion of the series IMO is more likely probably due to his change of composure and mentality. What do you think?
I highly doubt he'll stay that way until the end of the series. It all occurred because of a misunderstanding. Someone will probably finally straighten things out. Nunnally most likely. Perhaps Kallen too, but Nunnally is the one who is important to both Lelouch and Suzaku. However, I always thought there was a strong chance of him dying. He will probably succeed in defeating Britannia but perhaps at the cost of his life.
Old 2008-08-03, 22:53   Link #1847
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudleaf View Post
Wait, didn't he just make a simple prediction?
Don't bother. He likes to act this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudleaf View Post
Anyways...It's not unlikely that Kallen will be the one who ends up "saving" Lelouch. With C.C. in the mental state she's in, who else is close to Lelouch who also trusts him? Furthermore, who even knows him as Lelouch, and not just Zero? I can think of only one person other than C.C., and thats Kallen.
Exactly. All the buildup has to go somewhere. It only makes sense for her to snap him out of it a second time.
Old 2008-08-03, 22:53   Link #1848
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I highly doubt he'll stay that way until the end of the series. It all occurred because of a misunderstanding. Someone will probably finally straighten things out. Nunnally most likely. Perhaps Kallen too, but Nunnally is the one who is important to both Lelouch and Suzaku. However, I always thought there was a strong chance of him dying. He will probably succeed in defeating Britannia but perhaps at the cost of his life.
It's most likely Kallen as Nunnally's fate is not very positive lol. Dude i can't see Lelouch being alive without his ambition to save nunnally.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:58   Link #1849
zalem

I think Nunnally will be fine. Things might be uncertain for a while, but she'll pop up again. Kallen might be the first to get to have a good talk with him though.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:13   Link #1850
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Honestly after watching this episode, I actually feel sorry for Lelouch. Thinking Suzaku has betrayed him. The expression he had when he told Suzaku that he couldn't undo what he already done. Lelouch definitely got points up from me when he took all the blame about everything and not making excuses which he could have if he wanted to.

Also I hope he doesn't kick the bucket. He has already been though alot and apparently that might continue in the future. Him dying would seem tragic in my opinion when deep down he's just a nice guy.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:15   Link #1851
zalem

I really wanted a reconciliation between the two finally. Damn Schneizel and Kanon for messing things up. I feel bad for both Lelouch and Suzaku after that scene. Still hope that Nunnally can resolve things somehow.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:22   Link #1852
gabbytay
Banned

Schneizel x Kanon Owned Lelouch X Suzaku .
Lelouch will because to his evil self how will C.C and Kallen react.

If you hate people that much add him to your ignore list hint hint..
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 23:30   Link #1853
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

I know this will sound like a broken record, but this episode showed one huge reason why I dislike Suzaku's character and like Lelouch's character.

Lelouch was a man and took all the blame for anything and everything in order to protect his sister, while Suzaku tossed all the blame onto him, and I am so glad the friendship is now gone for good, or at least I hope.
Old 2008-08-03, 23:36   Link #1854
Vicious108

I don't see why Lulu has to be "straightened out." What he said is true, in his position he must remain calm and cold hearted, without truly trusting others. It's better for his goal that he stays that way. It's not "wrong" by any means.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 23:41   Link #1855
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It's certainly detrimental to him, though. Such an attitude will only end up being destructive, not necessarily to himself but to those around him.
Old 2008-08-04, 02:43   Link #1856
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
It's certainly detrimental to him, though. Such an attitude will only end up being destructive, not necessarily to himself but to those around him.
Yep. In the end everything he fought for may be in ruins because of his attitude. We'll see though.
Old 2008-08-04, 02:55   Link #1857
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I know this will sound like a broken record, but this episode showed one huge reason why I dislike Suzaku's character and like Lelouch's character.

Lelouch was a man and took all the blame for anything and everything in order to protect his sister, while Suzaku tossed all the blame onto him, and I am so glad the friendship is now gone for good, or at least I hope.
WHOA WHOA In order for Lelouch to be a "man and take the blame for everything in order to protect his sister" he has to accept the consequences of what he did. It's easy to say yeah I did bad things when you don't have any fear of punishment. Also Suzaku has a right to blame him for SOME things. Still I'm glad atleast he owned up to his mistakes to Suzaku which was at least something instead hiding it and then justifying it in his head later on.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 03:28   Link #1858
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
lulu has always been playing a balanceing act between
as kallen put it
the kind brother (leluoch) and the mask of zero
the closer her gets to one side of the scale the more he loses the other
choosing to become cold and heartless is a giant step to zero's side of the scale
he may end up winning the battle but losing the war since he would lose himself to his own hate
Old 2008-08-04, 04:26   Link #1859
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
lulu has always been playing a balanceing act between
as kallen put it
the kind brother (leluoch) and the mask of zero
the closer her gets to one side of the scale the more he loses the other
choosing to become cold and heartless is a giant step to zero's side of the scale
he may end up winning the battle but losing the war since he would lose himself to his own hate
true but what would you do if your one and only friend betrayed you not once ... but twice ? lelouch feels that can't trust anyone right now ... . Maybe that's why he will be cold against kallen when she escapes ... .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 04:33   Link #1860
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
true but what would you do if your one and only friend betrayed you not once ... but twice ? lelouch feels that can't trust anyone right now ... . Maybe that's why he will be cold against kallen when she escapes ... .

more likely he will be cold to everyone
not just kallen
it might be part of the reason why they end up doing what they do in ep 19