AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2008-04-13, 15:34   Link #1
Ablle

file conversion help

ok well lets start, i like to download and burn and keep the anime to watch for later so i dont have to go and look it up or download it later when i want to watch it. I do buy the anime when it comes out here in the US but i watch the engish version in youtube or veoh to see if i can stand the voices. but any way i just bought a dvd for just watching anime i know it support xvid i know it does mp3 not sure about mp4.
it has different resolution tyopes you can select from and it says something about mpeg. im not a very computer wise person but since i have started downloading and burning i have gotten a little smart but in terms of converting i need help. i wouldnt think about but alot of the anime this season is comming out in mkv format i want to convert it. I doesnt have to be avi i dont guess but anything my dvd player can play.
also i just went and bought a new computer and i went and got nero software so i should beable to do conversion easy the problem is i dont want to pay for a converter software and i need some help. I use divx player to burn my dvds not sure it thats a problem since it will only let me burn avi format files as for burning with nero i havent tried that yet. not sure if nero is a good software. someone told me that if i was going to download and convert and burn that nero was what i needed so i shelled out 100 dollars for it. so any help would be great for you pass some along. im open to any ideas and i hope i gave enough ifo on what i had to work with that could be of use.
Ablle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:00   Link #2
Ablle

oh come ppl someone has to know some thing. i have been searching all day for some software and i guess i suck because i dont know what im doing i need help please
Ablle is offline   Reply With Quote