AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-23, 00:12   Link #81
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

i really like the new op
bbduece is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 01:16   Link #82
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitz View Post
i heard somewhere that they are 2 different things
No, they're not. Kekkei Genkai = Bloodline Limit, in this context referring to shinobi who can combine 2 different elements, using them simultaneously to create a whole new jutsu type.

And for the record, Fire + Lightning makes sense, if you look at Sasuke and Itachi's techniques, such as Amaterasu and Chidori, both of which require Sharingan to operate to their full effect.
Old 2008-04-23, 04:10   Link #83
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Chidori has nothing to do with the Sharingan, it was developed by Kakashi before he got the eye. Refer to my earlier post for an accurate depiction.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 04:59   Link #84
nuggsta411

who cares about the chirdori the shippuden movie is on youtube its only just been up loaded 1 hour ago
nuggsta411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 05:51   Link #85
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Chidori has nothing to do with the Sharingan, it was developed by Kakashi before he got the eye. Refer to my earlier post for an accurate depiction.
require Sharingan to operate to their full effect.

think he or she(not sure since i dont want to assume all posters here are male) meant it needs a sharingan in order for it to work completely, or you will be running into battle blind and get yourself killed. you need to be able to see the person your attacking counter attack.
Old 2008-04-23, 06:39   Link #86
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
He made it sound like Sharingan allowed for the merger of two elements together. Just sounded wrong.

On a side note: What would the other Bloodlines be if you mixed elements around?

Example:
Fire + Lightning? LASER BEAM! (Clanmen would be bears ^^)
Fire + Water? Lava! (!!!)
Fire + Earth? Meteors! (Imbalanced!)
Fire + Wind? Steam! (?)
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 06:49   Link #87
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
No, they're not. Kekkei Genkai = Bloodline Limit, in this context referring to shinobi who can combine 2 different elements, using them simultaneously to create a whole new jutsu type.

And for the record, Fire + Lightning makes sense, if you look at Sasuke and Itachi's techniques, such as Amaterasu and Chidori, both of which require Sharingan to operate to their full effect.
I think the Nara and Akamikchi (sry if spelled incorrect) do poses a bloodline limit.
It wouldnt suprise me if the shade (Nara clan) is a mix of Earth element and Water (dark?).

If i am correct (i totally forgot) have clans such as Hyuuga and Uchiha...advanced bloodline limits. Even though Uchiha's are fire natured (as told) i dont think the Hyuuga are natured towards an certain element. Both have different traits.
The Hyuuga have full control chakra pores. (doujutsu - Byakugan)
The Uchiha have no special body traits (doujutsu - Sharingan - Mangekyou Sharingan)

Anyway Kakashi said...most jounins poses atleast 2 chakra types. Doesnt that mean that Uchiha's can master all types? They can copy jutsu's afterall...and not Uchiha's alone since i assume the professor Sandaime Hokage (3rd) could use all elements aswell since he mastered pretty much every jutsu right? (even though he only showed earth - fire)
Old 2008-04-23, 07:09   Link #88
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
He made it sound like Sharingan allowed for the merger of two elements together. Just sounded wrong.

On a side note: What would the other Bloodlines be if you mixed elements around?

Example:
Fire + Lightning? LASER BEAM! (Clanmen would be bears ^^)
Fire + Water? Lava! (!!!)
Fire + Earth? Meteors! (Imbalanced!)
Fire + Wind? Steam! (?)
Seems like right idea, but I would say the above combos would produce this rather than
Fire + Water = Steam
Fire + Wind = Firestorm
Fire + Earth = Lava
Fire + Lightning = I don't know about this one.

Water + Wind = Tsunami, Maelstrom, Tidal waves
Water + Lightning = Thunder & Sonic boom?
Water + Earth = Wood (tree growth)

Lightning + Earth = ???
Lightning + Wind = Lightning bolts?
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:23   Link #89
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
require Sharingan to operate to their full effect.

think he or she(not sure since i dont want to assume all posters here are male) meant it needs a sharingan in order for it to work completely, or you will be running into battle blind and get yourself killed. you need to be able to see the person your attacking counter attack.
that does not make sharingran required though, a skilled shinobi with fast reflexes without the sharingran might be able to pull it off. its just that sharingran makes everything easier, such as countering.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 14:30   Link #90
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Yamamoto's Catch phrase should be; "Got wood?" lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 14:47   Link #91
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Anyway Kakashi said...most jounins poses atleast 2 chakra types. Doesnt that mean that Uchiha's can master all types? They can copy jutsu's afterall...and not Uchiha's alone since i assume the professor Sandaime Hokage (3rd) could use all elements aswell since he mastered pretty much every jutsu right? (even though he only showed earth - fire)
Anyone (even Naruto) can master all of the elements, but it seems that no one unless they have a genetic mutation (a bloodline) can have two affinties and added to that only having two affinities can create a new element (similiar to Haku's Ice or Yamato's Wood), so all these possible configuration can only be created from a bloodline. Sasuke only has one affinity (lightning), but he has also mastered Fire. He can not combine the two, but he could create jutsus that use both elements (say paralysing an opponent with a electricity and then burning them with fire...or something to that effect).

btw, there is a nice little manga thread dedicated solely to this topic [Manga] Elemental Affinities .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote