AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-01-02, 14:29   Link #361
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
If these authors are influential figures, and their actions are the ones that caused the reaction from their fans, while targeting the specifically unstable part - then yes, yes they do.

And yes, lets leave at that.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 23:59   Link #362
isteb-isteb
Intergalactic Superhero

:P post edited

Last edited by isteb-isteb; 2013-03-06 at 07:12.
isteb-isteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 04:19   Link #363
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

ahem... if you want to yell at the RIGHT people, head over to 2chan or something.... no one here was committing that sort of nonsense so you're "singing to the choir" mostly.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 07:18   Link #364
Darknemo2000

Vexx, I think he cannot read anyones posts but his thats why he is screaming pointlessly in here.

And mentioning Hitler doesn't mean that I am comparing anyone to him, no one deserves such illness after all (though frankly, Hitler as an ultimate evil figure is just a myth, because his ministers were just as bad as him, but in the end all their acts where shifted to Hitler to make him an Ultimate Evil, movies like that).

P.S And Gurren just cannot be compared to Evangelion. It has its own attractions but Evangelion still tops it in character depth. So it is not better, it is just what you prefer - character depth, that creates the plot and interpretations,while asking philosophical questions (Evangelion) or plot which uses characters as means of its expression and better visuals (Gurren).

You can always compare the sale rates to see how much 'better' Gurren is financially.

Sorry, couldn't help it as an hardcore evangelion fan

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2009-01-03 at 07:38.
Old 2009-01-03, 09:13   Link #365
isteb-isteb
Intergalactic Superhero

post edited

Last edited by isteb-isteb; 2013-03-06 at 07:12.
isteb-isteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:18   Link #366
Darknemo2000

isteb-isteb, the problem is that you comment came out of nowhere. No one was talking that Nagi is Zomg not virgin and this killed their life purpose.

We were discussing if author does have to take some of the responsibility if the twists they make, make unstable fans (that authors themselves try to attract) overreact.

No one were discussing Nagi virginity problems. If people do that they are idiots, probably majority of us here agree so why you are posting that in here?
Old 2009-01-03, 22:23   Link #367
NaweG
Just some guy

So anyway... any update on how our author is doing, and when the next chapter might be out? Not to try to change the subject or anything...
NaweG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 22:58   Link #368
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by isteb-isteb View Post
Vexx, wasn't talking to you, man. I wasn't even talking about you. I was just ranting. If it didn't apply to you, you didn't have to react. I was talking about the people who have no respect for the author. you're not one of them, are you?
Ah but then you should choose your grammatical constructs more carefully or precisely. Your context indicated you were addressing everyone reading the thread. You may have meant something else but it isn't what was posted.

As far as Kannagi and its author .... we're kind of in limbo since the series is over and the manga is on a holding pattern til our beloved author recovers.
Old 2009-01-04, 07:59   Link #369
Ezhuxa

Hi all.)) I read first 2 or 3 pages of this forum , and tired of reading ^_^ so, I have a question: where may i download or read online kannagi manga? ^_^ sorry, for stupid question, but i really wanna know))

P.S I found only 14 chapters and 36 chapter, and i wanna know is it the last chapters or there are other.
Ezhuxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 11:41   Link #370
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhuxa View Post
Hi all.)) I read first 2 or 3 pages of this forum , and tired of reading ^_^ so, I have a question: where may i download or read online kannagi manga? ^_^ sorry, for stupid question, but i really wanna know))

P.S I found only 14 chapters and 36 chapter, and i wanna know is it the last chapters or there are other.
You not suppose to ask this question here.
Old 2009-01-04, 22:47   Link #371
Ezhuxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
You not suppose to ask this question here.
Why not? this is kannagi manga forum, but nobody says where people may download it.
Old 2009-01-04, 23:15   Link #372
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist

Maybe you should try this thread. Providing links to download digitalized copies of mangas seems to be frowned upon, here.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 14:24   Link #373
Ezhuxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Maybe you should try this thread. Providing links to download digitalized copies of mangas seems to be frowned upon, here.
I think, there they sells manga, but i wanna dowload or read it online. where do u read it?
Old 2009-01-06, 14:59   Link #374
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist

They do have links to download sites, on the very first posts.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 11:23   Link #375
Ezhuxa

Omg o_O, i think I'm stupid. I didn't understand, how to download from these links. I didn't find it....sorry, maybe u'll show me how to do it. Example link maybe....
Old 2009-01-18, 00:26   Link #376
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
ahem... if you want to yell at the RIGHT people, head over to 2chan or something.... no one here was committing that sort of nonsense so you're "singing to the choir" mostly.
Actually, the whole deal is mere trolling. Only a few otakus were the ones who were actually complaining about that, but that was short lived.
Old 2009-01-20, 08:50   Link #377
Ezhuxa

Yahooooo! I finally found it) where i can read Kannagi manga) link: http://www.cartooniverse.co.uk/en/Kannagi/
Thanks to everybody who helped me)
Old 2009-01-21, 17:11   Link #378
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Actually, the whole deal is mere trolling. Only a few otakus were the ones who were actually complaining about that, but that was short lived.
well, this nonsense sure gave publicity, so its a good thing after all =P.
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 03:44   Link #379
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Did Nagi loose her virginity? or was it confirmed?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 02:08   Link #380
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

No, it was only confirmed that people screaming about the possibility and gnashing their teeth ended up looking like fools.

As has been stated many times in this thread (and related ones) - even within the last page or two -
1) It doesn't matter.
2) She's a freaking goddess so who cares.
3) Evidence seems to support that she is "pure" (whatever the hell that means about someone that incarnated out of a carved piece of wood).

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-01-28 at 02:25.

Tags
drama, shounen