AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-11, 14:08   Link #101
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I think what annoyed them the most would be these two particular pages:
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:18   Link #102
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think what annoyed them the most would be these two particular pages:
Spoiler:
__________________
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:28   Link #103
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think what annoyed them the most would be these two particular pages:
Normally I don't get this way but...
Spoiler for 2nd pic:

I think I can see why the people on 2ch got so pissed
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:38   Link #104
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I wasn't expecting to see her smiling and blushing while talking with the guy... I think I understand now bit more why the guys at 2ch are so pissed off. I think it is still overboard to call her a slut yet, but lets just say if she really likes her ex so much then she should have not been so blushy-flushy with Jin lately and vice-versa.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:43   Link #105
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
I'm just going to keep thinking "It's a different Nagi... It's a different Nagi... It's a different Nagi..."
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:44   Link #106
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boogie down Bronx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I wasn't expecting to see her smiling and blushing while talking with the guy... I think I understand now bit more why the guys at 2ch are so pissed off. I think it is still overboard to call her a slut yet, but lets just say if she really likes her ex so much then she should have not been so blushy-flushy with Jin lately and vice-versa.
It was the different nagi..I hope.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:48   Link #107
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Ladies and gentlemen, Nagi had an amnesia, it is what we have been told the whole time. Now she gets her memory back and remember who she really loves. WTF anyone is on the third wheel's side?

Btw, shouldn't we call 大東 Nagi's lover instead of ex? They seem just be separated not broken up.
__________________
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 15:56   Link #108
musouka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I think it is still overboard to call her a slut yet, but lets just say if she really likes her ex so much then she should have not been so blushy-flushy with Jin lately and vice-versa.
Again, anyone who is seriously getting upset over this is being ridiculous.

Spoiler:


This isn't rocket science.
__________________
雨の日も晴れの日も
いつの日も愛してた
それだけは 今もまだ
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:05   Link #109
1cesc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, Nagi had an amnesia, it is what we have been told the whole time. Now she gets her memory back and remember who she really loves. WTF anyone is on the third wheel's side?

Btw, shouldn't we call 大東 Nagi's lover instead of ex? They seem just be separated not broken up.
Lol, not really, Nagi no.1 already knew about Ozuma (in some form), only that personality had lost her memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I'm just going to keep thinking "It's a different Nagi... It's a different Nagi... It's a different Nagi..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
It was the different nagi..I hope.
It is. I take it you guys don't read the raws?

Edited for clarification.

Last edited by 1cesc; 2008-11-11 at 16:18.
1cesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:07   Link #110
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I am not particularly upset, I just found Nagi's behavior being slightly two-timing-ish, but again that is only because i assumed she is one and the same nagi.

Actually a good notice musouka, i didnt notice that particular detail. I guess it explains why she acted so differently.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:09   Link #111
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cesc View Post
It is. I take it you guys don't read the raws?
When I posted that I hadn't
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:14   Link #112
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boogie down Bronx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cesc View Post
Lol, not really, Nagi no.1 already knew about Ozuma, only her other personality had lost her memory.





It is. I take it you guys don't read the raws?


Don't know whare this raw is for this chapter but I do have the raws of volume 1-5 of kannagi.I just come here to get what I don't uderstand.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:17   Link #113
1cesc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
When I posted that I hadn't
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
Don't know whare this raw is for this chapter but I do have the raws of volume 1-5 of kannagi.I just come here to get what I don't uderstand.
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to offend you It was a sincere question.
1cesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:20   Link #114
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cesc View Post
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to offend you It was a sincere question.
You didn't... but herbert's sig does.
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:21   Link #115
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
What is wrong with my sig? I just support a couple who love each other?
__________________
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:23   Link #116
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Uhm... dont want to go astray but why do you find herbert's sig offending?
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:24   Link #117
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
What is wrong with my sig? I just support a couple who love each other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Uhm... dont want to go astray but why do you find herbert's sig offending?
It's incredibly spoilerish...
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:28   Link #118
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Alright, sounds reasonable. I was a bit hotheaded.

Leave it here for record, and change to other sig

Spoiler for said spoilerish sig:
__________________
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:37   Link #119
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
This "translation" was posted on 4chan I found it to be funny Warning 18+ language

Oh and might as well post this
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:38   Link #120
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boogie down Bronx
I feel like the manga will be ending soon I mean the guy is the main source of the impurities,which kinds of makes him the main villain(if he is a villian).For some reason as much as I see nagi and jin as a good couple I feel it won't really fit in the end.


LOL at that pic,thats why I don't mess with 4chan
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.