AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-03, 21:37   Link #1101
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Ha ha very funny, will see I suppose. I'm still clinging on to the hope that he manages to turn his character around in this encounter and prove everyone else wrong. I believe Rolo!
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:39   Link #1102
AJDyzaster
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
i hope that lelouch's maid (sry can't recall name) just slits rolo's throat and saves nunnally herself
AJDyzaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:42   Link #1103
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJDyzaster View Post
i hope that lelouch's maid (sry can't recall name) just slits rolo's throat and saves nunnally herself
Rolo does the sliting aroung here bub!! And now I'm more adamant then ever, prove them wrong Rolo!! Show them that your character is better then what many believe!
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:46   Link #1104
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 22
I believe that there is a better chance of Nina running out in to Tokyo and hugging random Japanene people before hijacking a KMF and disarming the Freya nuke that was somehow fired in midair, than Rolo saving Nunually out of the goodness of his heart and character.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:06   Link #1105
ashlay
the red string of fate
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Didn't picture you as one of the Rolo haters myself ashlay, but I still believe anyway. Please Rolo, show me what my faith has purchased and do some good this time
I don't know, at this point the only reason I care about Rolo is for Lelouch's sake. Rolo's just covered in death flags now and was basically a completely broken human being to begin with, he just doesn't understand what it means to kill a person. (right up there with S1 Suzaku's lying to himself over what it meant to kill a person, though a lot more tragic than disgusting I suppose...)

But still, as long as Rolo's alive, he's a road to redemption for Lelouch. And god knows after this week Lelouch could use some redemption again. >_>
__________________
Memento mori
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 22:09   Link #1106
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
I don't know, at this point the only reason I care about Rolo is for Lelouch's sake. Rolo's just covered in death flags now and was basically a completely broken human being to begin with, he just doesn't understand what it means to kill a person. (right up there with S1 Suzaku's lying to himself over what it meant to kill a person, though a lot more tragic than disgusting I suppose...)

But still, as long as Rolo's alive, he's a road to redemption for Lelouch. And god knows after this week Lelouch could use some redemption again. >_>
See? So at the very least, I wish for Rolo to go out well and show Lelouch that he still has people he can count on even if the rest of the world turns against him
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 08:07   Link #1107
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
See? So at the very least, I wish for Rolo to go out well and show Lelouch that he still has people he can count on even if the rest of the world turns against him
I have faith in Rolo. He will not betray his brother who even put his faith in him to rescue Nunnally. Rolo will rescue Nunnally and redeem himself. At least part of Rolo X Nunnally relationship has some hope to coming true even if it's only a short while.

Lelouch, be grateful when Rolo rescued Nunnally in the most critical time and returned her to you safely. I could see him rescuing Nunnally successfully and later aid Lelouch in his escape before his time is up and informing him her location. Lelouch after his escape will be reunited with Nunnally
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 09:33   Link #1108
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Guys, what's really up with that i mean during what lulu says to suzaku about shirley fenette, Rollo killed her all because of him (lulu), really.

BUMMER, i mean all because of fake nii-san's hypocricy you what i mean or is it?

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-08-04 at 10:04.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 21:33   Link #1109
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Check Rolo's character thread here, you should see one to myvideo. I'm listening to it right now
That's a good song. I don't understand anything (but I think he is talking about Lelouch, since he says "niisan" in the middle) but it's a good song, even if I think he is not the better singer I heard so far .

The verses don't seem sad at all, but the chorus sounds a bit melancholy, but maybe I feel that because I know his fate...

Good song
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 21:34   Link #1110
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
So am I the only one who doesn't think Rolo is actually gonna come in contact with Nunnally next ep? I'm expecting the mission to fail, if only because its far too soon for them to be reunited, especially since Lelouch is in emo bad guy mode again which I don't expect to be rewarded.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 21:39   Link #1111
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
So am I the only one who doesn't think Rolo is actually gonna come in contact with Nunnally next ep? I'm expecting the mission to fail, if only because its far too soon for them to be reunited, especially since Lelouch is in emo bad guy mode again which I don't expect to be rewarded.
Too good an opportunity, probably the only opportunity for those two to finally meet so I'm hoping the writers take it
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 21:57   Link #1112
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
They really need to meet. I really want to see how that goes down.
...
Hopefully the body count is low, and no almost-but-not-quite main characters become dead. I doubt Rolo would try anything though. I mean, she's a blind cripple,he can't be that heartless.
Not to mention she is his precious brother's sister, so..

Also, on the subject of his character theme, it sounds really good.. Atleast until he says 'Niisan'. The way he says that gives me chills for some reason, I swore I looked behind myself a few times after hearing that thinking someone was going to kill me.

It sounds familiar though, Jason Mraz maybe? . . .No, too humorous.
Nah, anyways, lovely song.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 00:41   Link #1113
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
Welp, it's quite ovious that Rolo is going to explode like an atomic bomb and die nah just kidding he's going to die from straining his heart to much.
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 01:01   Link #1114
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
I mean, she's a blind cripple,he can't be that heartless.
I beg to differ my friend. Anyway, it seems to me that those Korean blog spoilers have been pretty accurate so far, so I guess Rolo will

Spoiler for Rolo:


That's what I believe anyway. Of course it's the details that are always the best part.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 07:13   Link #1115
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Behind you
ROLO LAMPEROUGE.

Does that name sound all that special? Nice geass power, master assassin, fake brother of Lelouch, Shirley's murderer.

For me does not matter if he'd die either in the battlefield or by Lelouch, but least interests me for him to disappear from the story. He is very useful considering his geass power, and so far, he was easy to be twisted by Lelouch's words, and actions.
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 07:51   Link #1116
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
ROLO LAMPEROUGE.

Does that name sound all that special? Nice geass power, master assassin, fake brother of Lelouch, Shirley's murderer.

For me does not matter if he'd die either in the battlefield or by Lelouch, but least interests me for him to disappear from the story. He is very useful considering his geass power, and so far, he was easy to be twisted by Lelouch's words, and actions.
I always thought the name itself was pretty darn cool and interesting considering what it meant to be Lelouch's fake brother

Man, talk about cold, I wish you well regardless Rolo, because I thought you were cool and an interesting character myself <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 08:41   Link #1117
True Warrior
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Juken Club, Todo Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I always thought the name itself was pretty darn cool and interesting considering what it meant to be Lelouch's fake brother

Man, talk about cold, I wish you well regardless Rolo, because I thought you were cool and an interesting character myself <_<
He was never cool, maybe interesting but I can't deny the way his character was portrayed, you say Rolo excuse is that he needs help well Lelouch was the last person to go to in that case
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 08:52   Link #1118
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
He was never cool, maybe interesting but I can't deny the way his character was portrayed, you say Rolo excuse is that he needs help well Lelouch was the last person to go to in that case
I thought he was cool and that's what matters to me in an aspect based purely on opinion. And he didn't go to anyone, much like most of his life he was put there if you will recall so I don't see where he had much choice in the matter of where or what kind of 'help' he got in the end...<_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 08:55   Link #1119
True Warrior
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Juken Club, Todo Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
He didn't go to anyone, much like most of his life he was put there if you will recall so I don't see where he had much choice in the matter of where or what kind of 'help' he got in the end...<_<
I meant he shouldn't had gone to Lelouch's side in his condition since Lelouch is a prime manipulator, well anyway the next episode will prove supporters or haters points on his character with his confrontation of Nunnally and we'll see who'll have the last word.
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 08:57   Link #1120
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
I meant he shouldn't had gone to Lelouch's side in his condition since Lelouch is a prime manipulator, well anyway the next episode will prove supporters or haters points on his character with his confrontation of Nunnally and we'll see who'll have the last word.
Oh, and I'm sure being a failed byproduct of Geass experimentation to be used in assassinations until his heart finally expires was such an endearing choice as well, at the same time Lelouch is a prime manipulator for a reason in that he is successful you know.... And yes, next episode, c'mon Rolo, I'm pulling for you man
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.