AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-05, 09:12   Link #1121
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

It wasn't Lelouch that was too strong, Rolo was the one too weak, in my opinion of course.. He fell to the belief Lelouch thought of him as a brother. As it is now, I can see Rolo killing Nunnaly and Kallen. Does he know Kallen knows Zero's identity? I am sorry, but I lack attention on this matter...

If not, then he might just kill her. Nunnally now, I guess he is jealous of her being too close to Lelouch, and may kill her and tell his 'brother' that she got killed. Can't predict anything in this anime, but can be a possibility. I can't see Kallen dying though... Dunno why. Errm... Maaaan...
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 09:18   Link #1122
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
It wasn't Lelouch that was too strong, Rolo was the one too weak, in my opinion of course.. He fell to the belief Lelouch thought of him as a brother. As it is now, I can see Rolo killing Nunnaly and Kallen. Does he know Kallen knows Zero's identity? I am sorry, but I lack attention on this matter...

If not, then he might just kill her. Nunnally now, I guess he is jealous of her being too close to Lelouch, and may kill her and tell his 'brother' that she got killed. Can't predict anything in this anime, but can be a possibility. I can't see Kallen dying though... Dunno why. Errm... Maaaan...
Like i said, being a failed byproduct experimentation and continuing to assassinate people until your heart eventually stops seems like such an endearing alternative compared to Lelouch doesn't it? <_<

And I don't know if he even knows about Kallen in general to be honest. Whatever, I have optimistic reasons to think he will pull through in the end so lets all leave it at that until Turn 18 rolls around shall we? >_>
Old 2008-08-05, 09:25   Link #1123
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Yeah, I agree with ye' there <_<

Maybe he'll die when trying to kill Nunnally, or Kallen, or Shcneizel, but before you go Rolo, please, oh please...

TAKE NINA WITH YOU!
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 09:28   Link #1124
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Yeah, I agree with ye' there <_<

Maybe he'll die when trying to kill Nunnally, or Kallen, or Shcneizel, but before you go Rolo, please, oh please...

TAKE NINA WITH YOU!
Nina will die by her own devices, or by Lloyd's. That much is certain with the former far likelier than the later.

As for Rolo, his role isn't to just kill and/or die, he is going to help Lelouch partly find his way back from the pit... he threw him into.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 09:40   Link #1125
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Nina will die by her own devices, or by Lloyd's. That much is certain with the former far likelier than the later.

As for Rolo, his role isn't to just kill and/or die, he is going to help Lelouch partly find his way back from the pit... he threw him into.
Well, you have to say Lelouch was the one who threw himself into the pit more then anyone else
Old 2008-08-06, 05:37   Link #1126
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I don't care anymore guys. Rollo Will kill anyone who gets in his way. Shirley Fenette has join the death list. Oh God, i can't wait what's gonna happen in the Next episodes.

Rollo will die then Lulu finally laugh hysterically.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 07:02   Link #1127
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
fuck yeah rolo saving nunally
just watched the episode

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 08:25   Link #1128
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

In whatever way Rolo might die, I hope he kills a lot of people before he does.
His geass is just way too cool
Old 2008-08-10, 05:32   Link #1129
Aquaman OS

Anybody else want to suggest Rolo and Nunnally could get along after 18?

Seriously he was gonna kill her. He wants Lelouch all to himself so he can live out his brother fantasies.

Boy is dangerous. Time for him to go.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:48   Link #1130
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Anybody else want to suggest Rolo and Nunnally could get along after 18?

Seriously he was gonna kill her. He wants Lelouch all to himself so he can live out his brother fantasies.

Boy is dangerous. Time for him to go.
It was time for him to go after EP 8 when he made the special Zero delivery in his Vincent.

Since then he's managed to kill Shirely and fail spectacularly at saving Nunnally.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 05:51   Link #1131
Aquaman OS

He didn't just fail. He was apparantly planning on shooting down her plane himself and making it look like an accident till the BOOM happened and he opted to get himself out of there instead.
Old 2008-08-10, 05:55   Link #1132
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He didn't just fail. He was apparantly planning on shooting down her plane himself and making it look like an accident till the BOOM happened and he opted to get himself out of there instead.
Thats why i said spectaculary. That boy doesn't do things by half-measures. Really theres no point in him living after that internal monologue. Get rid of him now before there are anymore casualities Sunrise. I don't want to see ChiChi or Kallen lying in a pool of blood like Shirely.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 07:13   Link #1133
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Thats why i said spectaculary. That boy doesn't do things by half-measures. Really theres no point in him living after that internal monologue. Get rid of him now before there are anymore casualities Sunrise. I don't want to see ChiChi or Kallen lying in a pool of blood like Shirely.
I do , but where's KrimsonStriker at a time like this since he's the biggest Rolo supporter here I wonder how he will defend Rolo's actions now or will he turn coat
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 07:42   Link #1134
prototype_sky

Wait how did rolo escape the blast zone?
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 07:46   Link #1135
KrimzonStriker

Heh, well, you know what, I'll actually commend Sunrise here in that they kept Rolo realistic to his character at any rate if what happened is the case, at the same time the fact is he didn't kill her

Turn 19 though, the turning point for his character they said, I believe!!
Old 2008-08-10, 07:47   Link #1136
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes. When he dies.

Failing that, Turn 20. Rolo's time is nigh.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 07:49   Link #1137
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Yes. When he dies.

Failing that, Turn 20. Rolo's time is nigh.
Yes it is... go out with style though friend. Make your last moments in life your best ones at the very least
Old 2008-08-10, 09:14   Link #1138
Sports72Xtrm

Rolo. the one character who's contributed to nothing positive in the series except his supposed rescue of Lelouch for whatever that's worth. F it, he's up there at Nina hate in my list.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 09:16   Link #1139
Aquaman OS

Rolo can't even follow orders now. Off with him.
Old 2008-08-10, 09:27   Link #1140
zalem

I can't wait for Rolo to bite it. Ugh....that "I'm the only family for Lelouch" crap and his plan to kill Nunnally. I don't care if he dies protecting Lelouch, that is just part of his insane obsession/possessiveness. He is beyond redemption for me.

Kudos to Okouchi and Taniguchi if they can make me feel differently when he does go. We shall see...