|2008-04-20, 19:36||Link #1|
Join Date: Mar 2006
SOTM 2008 - April (Dress Code: Female: Elegant/Ceremonial) - Voting Phase
!!!~WELCOME TO THE APRIL SOTM VOTING PHASE~!!!
Please read these rules very carefully before you vote.
The Voting Process
1. Look at all the entries in the second post, and pick one, two, or three that you like.
I will tally the votes and the winner will be announced when the final day for voting passes.
Format for Voting will be number of the entry and the name of contestant. Example:
1. You can vote for up to three of your favorite entries. You do not *need* to vote for more than one, but you can vote up to three if you wish.
2. All votes are equal. I will remove votes from anyone attempting to influence others vote choice.
3. Do not confuse the voting process by changing your votes or by trying to vote more than once. It's a simple format, and if you don't follow it, I won't count your vote.
4. You can vote for yourself, but we'd rather you didn't. If you are going to vote for yourself, you must vote for at least one other person.
5. In the event of a tie, there will be a second voting process. If that voting also results in a tie, the contestants in that poll will all be declared winners and will decide together what the theme for the next contest is. If they cannot decide by the time the contest begins for the next month, the organizer will decide based on community input.
6. To cut down on any potential cheating, any accounts registered a week before, and up through, the voting period are not eligible to vote. The exception to this rule is any account with an entry in the contest. *I reserve the right to reject votes if I deem any account suspicious.*
Voting begins on Sunday, April 20th, 2008, at 12:00pm, and ends the following Sunday, April 27th, 2008, at 12:00pm.
The timezone I am using is UTC/GMT.
Use this site to figure out what time that is in your timezone: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
That's it! You can comment in this thread, but I will not tolerate any vote swaying or contest rigging. Any suspicious activity will be reported to the mods, so please, keep this clean and fair.
ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE VOTING PROCESS WILL NOT HAVE THEIR VOTES COUNTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Good luck contestants, and most importantly, have fun!
|2008-04-20, 19:37||Link #2|
Join Date: Mar 2006
This is a compiled list of all entries for the April 2008 Signature of the Month Contest.
Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-04-21 at 11:34.
|2008-04-20, 19:43||Link #4|
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
It was really with everyone, and everyone did a great job, but I think I'll vote for the following:
7. Pro Gamer
If I had more choices, I would've voted for Riker, klashibari and olive, but these three (look at above), are really my favorite ^^.
Good luck guys!~
Last edited by xxmimixx; 2008-04-20 at 21:34.
|2008-04-20, 19:49||Link #6|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
And my votes goes to:
21. Ice Climbers
I prefered the static version for Solace's sig, but the animated one is very cool as well so it keeps my vote.
Really like the colors on Ice Climbers piece and I have always been a fan of Klashikari's style for sig making.
Honorable mention goes to:
Good luck everyone!
|2008-04-20, 21:18||Link #17|
Join Date: Jul 2007
"6. To cut down on any potential cheating, any accounts registered a week before, and up through, the voting period are not eligible to vote. The exception to this rule is any account with an entry in the contest."
|2008-04-20, 21:35||Link #19|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
39. Simple 1
My girlfriend and I are in agreement that this one looks elegant and very pleasing on the eye. My girlfriend liked the colors used; I like the dreamy quality due to the blurred background and the character's expression. Nice work.
My girlfriend liked this one quite a bit, as did I. It carries a bit of the "less is more" philosophy. The patterns are nicely done and while the colors might not really really be anything special ordinarily, they contribute nicely to the overall image here. I might've been swayed to vote for one of the flashier signatures myself, but my girlfriend weighted me toward making your entry one of my three choices.
Once again, girlfriend and I were in agreement that this one had a nice look to it. She probably wouldn't have nominated this one, but this is my account, not hers She respected it for the amount of work that likely went into it; I love the faded look and positioning. Neat stuff.
Spoiler for Who else I strongly considered + comments: