AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-09, 23:56   Link #1241
ReddyRedWolf

Sleepy100 first contact with the Vajra was 19 years before, 2040. The same year Sharon Apple took over the Macross, the defense net and hypnotize Earth's population.

On another note 2047 is the year Grace O'Connor worked with Dr. Mao Nome and Ranshe Mei. In the same year Basara proved Zolan scientist Lawrence's theory that Space Whales are intelligent. Not to mention the discovery of the whale graveyard's regenerative properties.

Also in 2047 Miho Miho is assigned as bridge operator of the Vahalla III. The Valhalla performed a rescue operation of the idol singing group Milky Dolls from rogue Zentradi.

2047 is the year Macross Frontier launched from Earth.

2051 is when UN Spacy general William Garland attempted a coup of Earth failed utilizing Vindirance and Critical Path corporation. Due to the VFX Ravens' Aegis Focker.

This event led to UN Spacy to have reforms thus becoming NUNS.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:58   Link #1242
G1Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Sleepy100 first contact with the Vajra was 19 years before, 2040. The same year Sharon Apple took over the Macross, the defense net and hypnotize Earth's population.

On another note 2047 is the year Grace O'Connor worked with Dr. Mao Nome and Ranshe Mei. In the same year Basara proved Zolan scientist Lawrence's theory that Space Whales are intelligent. Not to mention the discovery of the whale graveyard's regenerative properties.

Also in 2047 Miho Miho is assigned as bridge operator of the Vahalla III. The Valhalla performed a rescue operation of the idol singing group Milky Dolls from rogue Zentradi.

2051 is when UN Spacy general William Garland attempted a coup of Earth failed utilizing Vindirance and Critical Path corporation. Due to the VFX Ravens' Aegis Focker.

one question about the whole un spacy nuns thing
This was all part of the game right? Can't find out exactely what happened. Know of any place that has a summary of events surrounding the coup d'etat?
Old 2008-08-10, 05:43   Link #1243
ReddyRedWolf

I got the gist of it.

Well the premise is this.

You're Aegis Focker part of the elite VFX Ravens based on the carrier Saratoga II.

You are sent on colonies to pacify insurections. Particularly Black Rainbow and the terrorist group Vindirance.

Your mentor Gilliam (Not the guy squished by red Vajra.), was apparently killed.

The next time Aegis meets Gilliam in combat. The truth is Black Rainbow are the good guys.

UN Spacy general William Garland was the one giving weapons to Vindirance as a distractrion to his coup attempt.

Now the good end you join Black Rainbow, Bad end you ignore Gilliam.

Gilliam gets killed later.

Utilizing the Sound Barrier System, a anti firing control system, developed by the Critical Path corporation for the highjacked Macross 13 Battle 13. Battle 13 was destroyed.
Old 2008-08-12, 15:22   Link #1244
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

Quote:

Oh well, it was an interesting theory.
Old 2008-08-12, 16:35   Link #1245
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
I thought Frontier was from Eden, not from Earth.
Old 2008-08-12, 16:36   Link #1246
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
I thought Frontier was from Eden, not from Earth.
Frontier was never launched from Eden. Every known colony ships were launched from Earth.

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Old 2008-08-12, 17:03   Link #1247
Dash_Hunter
Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Frontier was never launched from Eden. Every known colony ships were launched from Earth.

- Tak

Not really, the Macross Galaxy fleet was launched from Eden, it was shown in the first episode.
Old 2008-08-12, 17:14   Link #1248
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
Not really, the Macross Galaxy fleet was launched from Eden, it was shown in the first episode.
That may be possible, although it would be nice if someone pointed out a reference. Just watched EP1 again and didn't hear it being mentioned.

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Old 2008-08-12, 17:30   Link #1249
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:

- Tak
Oh, Ok, thans a lot. These sort of things aren't my best subjet xD.

EDIT: it isn't mentioned in audio but in video. It was on the map from the intro.
Old 2008-08-12, 17:37   Link #1250
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Oh, Ok, thans a lot. These sort of things aren't my best subjet xD.

EDIT: it isn't mentioned in audio but in video. It was on the map from the intro.
There is a possibility that Galaxy went to Eden first before continuing on its destination. So I am kind of iffy until I get a better confirmation.

- Tak

Old 2008-08-12, 18:52   Link #1251
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:

- Tak
Macross Frontier left from Earth, Macross Galaxy left from Eden.
Old 2008-08-12, 18:56   Link #1252
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Macross Frontier left from Earth, Macross Galaxy left from Eden.
And I have been asking for a confirmation other than what was seen in the galactic map. There is a possibility that Galaxy could have visited Eden first before departing to other locations.

- Tak

Old 2008-08-12, 19:39   Link #1253
CrowKenobi

Quote:
And I have been asking for a confirmation other than what was seen in the galactic map. There is a possibility that Galaxy could have visited Eden first before departing to other locations.

- Tak
No indication of Galaxy leaving Earth from this image of the galactic map.

And Galaxy leaving Eden in this image:

Old 2008-08-12, 19:40   Link #1254
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Well, these pics at least prove Frontier left Earth.

Only one arrives to eden, a megaroad, that is which name the planet. Then, in 2013, a lot of them left Eden. If you see that animation, and follow those which left Eden in 2013, one of them is Galaxy.

Old 2008-08-13, 08:22   Link #1255
Tabris

Quote:
Only one arrives to eden, a megaroad, that is which name the planet. Then, in 2013, a lot of them left Eden. If you see that animation, and follow those which left Eden in 2013, one of them is Galaxy.
You shouldn't take the date on the galactic map as the date at which each colony fleet set off. It shows Galaxy setting off after Frontier, when it was the opposite. And a whole bunch of other things. So, don't look at the dates, just the paths that they take.
Old 2008-08-13, 09:03   Link #1256
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I only said what I saw in the video :/. I guess it's possible to Galaxy left Eath after that first wave of fleets, but I didn't see it crossing paths with Frontier's arrow, and I think if that was the case, them, we would know at this point.

Besides, I guess, too, Frontier's journey was long, very long, and I don't think that Galaxy would be able to get Frontier.

(My apologizes, my english is the worst ever, but ...)
Old 2008-08-13, 10:44   Link #1257
ReddyRedWolf

Sigh ...Did you even watch the opening sequence?

M21: Galaxy left from Eden not Earth.

Fact is Eden is the most colonized planet.

Heck ol' Bruno Global ended up as it's representative.

Global is a better politician than a captain anyway.

Oh Macross 25/Frontier left Earth in 2047 if the dialogue on the Miss Macross is any indication.
Old 2008-08-14, 06:43   Link #1258
magnuskn

Posted by Shun on Macrossworld, info from Kresphy:

Spoiler:

I called it on Sheryls origin!

Spoiler:

Last edited by magnuskn; 2008-08-14 at 07:14.
Old 2008-08-14, 06:48   Link #1259
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
中村悠一(Yuichi Nakamura, Alto's CV):

"I guarantee you that the conclusion of love triangle will surprise everybody." (key point)
YES! Alto and Bobby end!
Old 2008-08-14, 07:24   Link #1260
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Spoiler:
But didn't someone say in another interview that Alto's choice would be hinted at episode 22? I'm not a huge fan of surprise-twist, and I hoped that I would see it coming.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoilers