AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-08-22, 01:16   Link #241
Traece
:cool:

The next episode seems pretty good, since it looks like we get Kyrie, dragon-lover, and teddy-bear in a bathroom alone.
<_< I can only imagine what lovey-dovey things will happen for Mrs. Tempermental.
Old 2008-08-22, 08:43   Link #242
Velden

Riaīs expression-panda... itīs the typical expression a character who is troubled by something in his/her mind and is about to ask about it.-panda

Three more days to wait.-panda
Velden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 09:01   Link #243
tigerwoods

Send a message via MSN to tigerwoods
I thought I'd have seen some Morte nudity in episode 7... argh!
Old 2008-08-22, 14:17   Link #244
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

3 sets of world destruction committees, lol
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 17:02   Link #245
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Episode 07 has to be the best episode so far in terms of comedy-kuma. I was laughing so much i lost count at the scenes that made me laugh so much. From Toppi's cute face, to the wonderful character voiced by Fujiawara Keiji-kuma. Shame we didn't catch his name-kuma.

I'm a little bit surprised that Morte didn't notice the rip herself, though her reaction finding out was priceless-kuma.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2008-08-23 at 05:14.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 20:00   Link #246
Nanao-kun
ナナオーくん

Send a message via Skype™ to Nanao-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
3 sets of world destruction committees, lol
Because everyone loves destroying the world.
Old 2008-08-22, 21:58   Link #247
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Really great episode with alot of fun comedy only thing that soured the experience where the particular subs that I chose, but thats my own stupid fault...

Highlight was easily morte's slowly deteriorating skirt with everyones reactions to it...Just loved the build up of tension heh...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 22:51   Link #248
The_Artist
Creation

Hoohoo, Really can't wait for the next episode with the 3 in the bathroom together.
The_Artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:34   Link #249
Ultenth

Yeah, finally looks like after 8 episodes I'll finally get at least some of the payoff for the only reason I'm really interested in this show to begin with, which is Ria X Kyrie.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 05:42   Link #250
coren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
Yeah, finally looks like after 8 episodes I'll finally get at least some of the payoff for the only reason I'm really interested in this show to begin with, which is Ria X Kyrie.
I've been waiting for that as well-kuma. Hopefully it won't be disappointing-kuma.
coren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 07:32   Link #251
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"

Yes! I've caught up with this series!

Between Episode 2-6 there's really not much for me to say, pretty much 'as expected', with a few humorous surprises here and there But the one thing that has been bugging me ever since was back in episode 2- Why did Ria stop her attack just before she hit Kyrie ?

(That little moment in the OP comes to mind )

Episode seven is amusing In addition to all the craziness we also got quite abit of skinship between Kyrie and Morte. Well, more so than the other episodes...
Old 2008-08-23, 07:35   Link #252
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But the one thing that has been bugging me ever since was back in episode 2- Why did Ria stop her attack just before she hit Kyrie ?
Yeah i'm still wondering about that scene-kuma. I guess they added it in so early to make us wonder so much about it, though i'm sure we'll find out in the later stages of this series-kuma.
Old 2008-08-23, 08:00   Link #253
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah i'm still wondering about that scene-kuma. I guess they added it in so early to make us wonder so much about it, though i'm sure we'll find out in the later stages of this series-kuma.

Looking at it again from a different angle (literally), she really was blushing, and that's just so.... 'Sudden' Even more questionable was that it only happened for this encounter... Maybe it's really just the sand-whale ?
Old 2008-08-23, 08:16   Link #254
Velden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Looking at it again from a different angle (literally), she really was blushing, and that's just so.... 'Sudden' Even more questionable was that it only happened for this encounter... Maybe it's really just the sand-whale ?
In this episode she had to endure all the way just to find kyrie hugging morte XD...-panda
Velden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 12:47   Link #255
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Spoiler for some of my fav in the recent ep:
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 15:20   Link #256
Casshern

Hello. I see alot of positive comments about this series. I was hoping you guys could help me out with a question I have.

Here goes. I saw the first ep and I thought it was decent. I started watching the second episode and it was going fine. Apart from a few irritating details it was ok. Then it got to the scene where Ria freaks out and before I knew it all of Dragonauts: The Resonance flashed before my eyes in an instant. I stopped the episode right there.

So my question is, how is the script-writing coming along in the later episodes? Is it decent? Acceptable? I don't think I could bare to watch another contrived, 100% fanservice, writen by a meth addict anime a la Dragonauts.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 15:38   Link #257
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velden View Post
In this episode she had to endure all the way just to find kyrie hugging morte XD...-panda
Yeah, I also believe the scene in ep 2 was her falling in love at first sight, and part of the reason she went ballistic so fast in this last ep was because she saw him hugging Morte. So since pretty much ep 2 this has been the only thing making me continue to watch this show, which really hasn't been anything special at all in any other way. Oh well, hopefully at least this part pays off and doens't just jerk us around and not end up doing anything or I'm going to feel I wasted a lot of time with this show. It's not that it's bad, per se, it's just fairly run of the mill, they haven't touched at all on the main storyline yet, or any romantic interests, so it's just been almost like a filler arc with episodic "lesson" episodes. They are fairly well done, but it is what it is, and I'd just like to see more of the main storyline and more Ria X Kyria for me to really get into this show, both of which do interest me.

Last edited by Ultenth; 2008-08-23 at 16:08.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 15:53   Link #258
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
I don't think I could bare to watch another contrived, 100% fanservice, writen by a meth addict anime a la Dragonauts.
World Destruction has never been like that, so i have no idea what you're on about.

This show has some decent writing, so comparing it to the god awful show that is Dragonaut must mean you're not enjoying it. If you didn't like what you seen in the first few episodes, then i can't see that changing later on. A shame really, because this is quite the enjoyable show in my eyes.
Old 2008-08-23, 16:08   Link #259
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Hello. I see alot of positive comments about this series. I was hoping you guys could help me out with a question I have.

Here goes. I saw the first ep and I thought it was decent. I started watching the second episode and it was going fine. Apart from a few irritating details it was ok. Then it got to the scene where Ria freaks out and before I knew it all of Dragonauts: The Resonance flashed before my eyes in an instant. I stopped the episode right there.

So my question is, how is the script-writing coming along in the later episodes? Is it decent? Acceptable? I don't think I could bare to watch another contrived, 100% fanservice, writen by a meth addict anime a la Dragonauts.
I have no idea how you even got Dragonaut vibes from Ria let alone how much you are worrying about the plot which isn't even remotely similar in comparison.

Whilst this series isn't a masterpiece it is highly enjoyable if all you are looking for is some light hearted entertainment (with perhaps a serious twist later on).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 16:24   Link #260
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I have no idea how you even got Dragonaut vibes from Ria let alone how much you are worrying about the plot which isn't even remotely similar in comparison.

Whilst this series isn't a masterpiece it is highly enjoyable if all you are looking for is some light hearted entertainment (with perhaps a serious twist later on).
Yeah, kind of a light hearted comedy is what I was looking for (it's the serious twist the worries me). And Dragonauts just came to mind because it seemed Ria was about to have a Kazuki moment.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy