AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 208 50.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 21.95%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 53 12.93%
7 out of 10 : Good 26 6.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 2.93%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 1.46%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 1.46%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.46%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-05, 02:00   Link #421
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
I forgot which episode it was but they did have a straight up fair match in S1, Kallen was kicking his butt and destroyed most of his weapons. However, Kallen lost but not because of Suzaku but the ground destabilized and Kallen's knightmare fell. So Suzaku did get lucky in a way and Kallen lost because of some reason but it wasn't because of Suzaku's superior skills.
That was his first encounter with her new nightmare and it's freaky nuclear arm thing. He was surprised, but easily passed her when he needed. Ever since that first encounter, she was like a speed bump or stepping stone to him, slowed him for a bit until he really wanted to rid himself of it. Have we seen a Suzaku go ape sh*t like Kallen does most of the time she's up against him or anyone. A serious Suzaku vs and serious Kallen..hmm....I'm going to have to vote for the guy that I dislike, Suzaku....
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 02:17   Link #422
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Anyone else not expecting that ending? I think my face looked almost as good as lou lou's. I'm wondering if Suzaku is being serious or is he testing to see if lelouch has regained his memories.
Old 2008-05-05, 02:29   Link #423
Crontica

Ahhhhh 10/10 the last scene was the Pwnzors.
The fan service was abit too much LOL at Red C.C
i hate Da Ex Machina = D.E.M that annoying plot device ruins all the good bits i guess we have to wait next time for What the hell rollos Geass weakness is.

if Lulu did not turn around the moment he held the phone we would already be seeing Lulu Spin kicked off the building, what i want to know is how did lulu knew he had to turn around was this a extra precaution or intuition?
Old 2008-05-05, 02:30   Link #424
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Brilliantly played by Suzaku. nunally has governor puts LL plans into question. Can anybody want to break into Sunrise to watch the next few episodes? I. LL will probably stop Nunally being governor by directing an attack on a military base so the area is deemed to dangerous for her to be in. Cornelia will probably help LL.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 02:36   Link #425
FuzzyWuzzy

We all got shock and surprised with Suzaku's plan and how he will get Japan. However, his plan or trap to see whether Lelouch gained his memories back is not really that good. A trap that caliber would not capture Lelouch. It may have taken him off guard but he can easily recover from it.
Old 2008-05-05, 02:40   Link #426
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I was wathcing the ep in a wierd sub, where some words were just put on as romanji and sentences didn't make sense. So could someone please put in spoilers what was the dialog with Suzaku and Gino?
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:00   Link #427
Morri07

Ignoring the brilliant finale, that was a kinda weak episode...
Even all the fanservice they threw in could not vindicate it...

The Order of the Black Knights are presumably still in the embassy, but why are they not surrounded (or are they)? How does Lulu manage to get so easily in and out of it (secret magic route no justu)?
Then out of nowhere comes a scene with Rolo and how Lulu managed to geass all operatives; then C2 appears, which ruined the episode for me - this was sooo illogical on all levels... Of course, Karren is short to follow and she sees Villetta and explains her romance with Ougi to Lulu and she is cornered too... and that's it...

Yes, I am ignoring all scenes with Suzaku...
Morri07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:17   Link #428
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

All operatives are gone.Remember that Rollo and Villetta are the only ones left. CC makes sense because she likes Pizza.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:23   Link #429
Aris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morri07 View Post
Ignoring the brilliant finale, that was a kinda weak episode...
Even all the fanservice they threw in could not vindicate it...

The Order of the Black Knights are presumably still in the embassy, but why are they not surrounded (or are they)? How does Lulu manage to get so easily in and out of it (secret magic route no justu)?
Then out of nowhere comes a scene with Rolo and how Lulu managed to geass all operatives; then C2 appears, which ruined the episode for me - this was sooo illogical on all levels... Of course, Karren is short to follow and she sees Villetta and explains her romance with Ougi to Lulu and she is cornered too... and that's it...

Yes, I am ignoring all scenes with Suzaku...
they are still in embassy, because if they leave, they will be considered intruders to britania, since zero declared nation of japan and all of Ootbk are now consider its citizen. and since the governor died, and gilford is no longer there, millitary action cannot be authorized, so i would think there are no army surrounding the "chinese embassy"

lulu gets in and out using Li's car, diplomatic right restrict searching of that car.

C.C heard that there was pizza, and got out. Karran followed, then she runs into Villetta, which she saw before and thought nothing of because it was common to have operatives in Ootbk and zero cant possiblely remember them all.

but now she sees her agian, and is surpriced that she is neither in jail nor with the rest of them at the embassy, so naturally she tells zero, after showing both her and lulu's retardness towards relationship, C.C helps them out. lulu finds an opening to her and exploit it. solves his problem when he cannot geass her again.

so now lulu had full control of school as his "freedom land" then suzaku blew the bomb shell.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:32   Link #430
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Does Kallen remember Nunally? Because if she does, wouldn’t she logically figure out Lelouch is a prince?

Also, They said they Found Nina's Box that had death threats ( Who's the beard man? written onto the box ) but we see the same box on the roof with Kallen, C.C. Lelouch and in the car.

I'm guessing Cheese-kun was inside? O.o

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:33   Link #431
RedWing

Quote:
Originally Posted by superzombie23 View Post
Spoiler for LOL:
Forget Lelouch's face, look at suzaku's. That is the face of an evil S.O.B

Lelouch can still get out of the phone call situation if he puts the phone down immediately, and asks Suzaku why the governor is calling him brother.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:36   Link #432
Red_eyes

Can someone help clarify something?

When Suzaku first meets Lelouch again in the classroom, Lelouch says "You made a mistake, Suzku. You came over to me with just the name, "Lelouch". In other words, your actions tell me you already know everything about me."

What is he getting at? Seems a little confusing. Also one more thing, in the beginning of the episode he says to Kallen "I haven't made our relationship public yet." What does that mean? Just a little confused thanks!
Red_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:36   Link #433
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

On the bright side for Lulu, he doesnt have to look for her any more. She is soon going to come to area 11. I think although it was/will be so sad to see Lulu lie to nunally about him not knowing her, Lulu now has the advantage.

Lulu has been cautious and restrictive because Nunally has been their hostage. But if she comes to area 11, he can comes up with a plan to secure and snatch her away *_*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_eyes View Post
Can someone help clarify something?

When Suzaku first meets Lelouch again in the classroom, Lelouch says "You made a mistake, Suzku. You came over to me with just the name, "Lelouch". In other words, your actions tell me you already know everything about me."

What is he getting at? Seems a little confusing. Also one more thing, in the beginning of the episode he says to Kallen "I haven't made our relationship public yet." What does that mean? Just a little confused thanks!
Lulu doesnt exactly know what memories were fake. C.C. released the seal and thus his real memories came back.

We know a few things based on the diary and lulu regaining his memory. Lulu didnt remeber everything just due to C.C. He regained some of his memory after the release and then after reading the diary he remembered the rest. For one we know that The emperor has changed his memory of him being a prince, his mom, his sister and Lulu being Zero. But that might not be everything. Lulu cant be 100 percent sure if those are the only memories that were changed. Also we need to learn more about how Emperor's geass works.

But what about Suzaku. Is he supposed to know suzaku? Are they still supposed to be friends? So One way for them to check if Lulu has regained his memory is to see if he rememberes Suzaku. And lulu realizes that they are still supposed to be friends, since as soon as villeta called Lulu's name, Suzaku goes toward him( which shows that he already know who he is , thus = friends). So that means Suzaku is supposed to be friend with Lulu.

And about the kallen part. Remember how she said that she only obeys Zero and not Lulu? Kallen asks her if he is keeping a secrete as Zero or Lulu and Lulu basically answers her in a flirting way. By saying that their relationship isnt public yet ( no one knows about it ) and thus he meant he is ordering in the name of zero. And then you even see C.C. Follows to make sure if Zero wants the fact that both know his true identity to be a secrete and He sais yes.

It was priceless as how she felt left out *_*. I loved that saracastic tone that she replied with.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2008-05-05 at 11:35.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:45   Link #434
Sannom

Quote:
Seriously though, how many women in the Code geass can say that? I bet shirley was jealous instinctively that's why she was there and she took it out on Kallen.
She didn't see her, even if she heard her. I wonder if Lelouch understood what it could mean to Shirley that they're the only ones here And I think that Shirley thought that the mascot was somehow hurting her Lulu, so she get him out and put him out of harm ways And then she wanted to know who would try to harm him...
Sannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 03:45   Link #435
Sandara Lee
Haunted

Send a message via Yahoo to Sandara Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
if Lulu did not turn around the moment he held the phone we would already be seeing Lulu Spin kicked off the building, what i want to know is how did lulu knew he had to turn around was this a extra precaution or intuition?
That turning around while taking the call was a smooth move. I don't know if it was instinctive or just a cunning strategy. But the shock on his face was priceless now if Suzaku saw that, there'd be no escape. Good thing he's still clueless, there's still hope Lulu.
Old 2008-05-05, 03:57   Link #436
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannom View Post
She didn't see her, even if she heard her. I wonder if Lelouch understood what it could mean to Shirley that they're the only ones here And I think that Shirley thought that the mascot was somehow hurting her Lulu, so she get him out and put him out of harm ways And then she wanted to know who would try to harm him...
Probably not. She was just pissed that she lost her chance . Lulu Belongs to Shirly after all .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandara Lee View Post
That turning around while taking the call was a smooth move. I don't know if it was instinctive or just a cunning strategy. But the shock on his face was priceless now if Suzaku saw that, there'd be no escape. Good thing he's still clueless, there's still hope Lulu.

Lol. wasnt it just luck ?
Old 2008-05-05, 04:12   Link #437
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
ANOTHER THING!

What happened to the Carving-Wall girl? She stopped her marking midway(literally, she never finished her complete cross and only did a line)-Was she stupid enough to be outside marking when Black Rebellion Started?

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 04:20   Link #438
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
ANOTHER THING!

What happened to the Carving-Wall girl? She stopped her marking midway(literally, she never finished her complete cross and only did a line)-Was she stupid enough to be outside marking when Black Rebellion Started?
LOL. Maybe a spin off episode of a spin off episode could answer that question.

Well maybe she is still making her marks and is known as the mark girl in the school *_*.

Plus black rebellion was at night. She only made those marks at day time .

P.S. yes yes, iknow that wasnt a serious question *_*. I just felt to answer it seriously >_<.
Old 2008-05-05, 04:57   Link #439
noir senshi
Escapist Extraordinaire

Man, I get the feeling that Lelouch is paving his way to death now.

The more he relies on others, the easier it is for him to lose because of it. Sure he has Rolo and assumed blackmailed Villetta. It was also shown that the seeds of doubt have been sowed in some members of the Black Knights, I'm not convinced that they've all been persuaded by Todou. If Rolo, Villetta or members of the Black Knights betray or slip up one day, it could mean the end of Lelouch.
noir senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 05:37   Link #440
mangastuff

The only ending that I can't not stand is that Lulu finds he is wrong and Suza is right, or sth similar to it. It will ruin the whole CG >*< If it is the case, I will break my CG DVD, deleting all files I have in my comp, n consider if I should bomb Sunrise >*<

Last edited by 4Tran; 2008-05-05 at 07:26. Reason: Removed spoiler.
mangastuff is offline   Reply With Quote