AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-20, 12:29   Link #1
Fira
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Cool My awesomest forum questions

I suggest stickying this topic but up to you.



#1: Is it okay to post links to completely safe and legal to download stuff such as a golf game maker for example?



#2: Is it okay to post links to that are completely safe and legal to visit to help out such as Google, YouTube, Blekko, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, wikiHow, eHow, websites that teach how to safely leave an abusive relationship etc. for example?



#3: Are links allowed, permitted etc. in signatures?



#4: How do I post youtube videos? [ no space]<example>[ /nospace]



Thank you all - Jason
Fira is offline  
Old 2014-06-20, 13:40   Link #2
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
I suggest stickying this topic but up to you.
Thats up to admins/mods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
#1: Is it okay to post links to completely safe and legal to download stuff such as a golf game maker for example?
I think so... But you should probably check first with mods just to be sure imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
#2: Is it okay to post links to that are completely safe and legal to visit to help out such as Google, YouTube, Blekko, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, wikiHow, eHow, websites that teach how to safely leave an abusive relationship etc. for example?
Same as above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
#3: Are links allowed, permitted etc. in signatures?
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
#4: How do I post youtube videos? [ no space]<example>[ /nospace]
Just replace "nospace" with youtube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Thank you all - Jason
No prob!
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline  
Old 2014-06-20, 14:06   Link #3
Flower
Celestial operations....
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Dilapidated Astronomy Observatory...
I don't think there will be a need to sticky the post. We encourage newcomers to the forums to simply read the F.A.Q., which includes the Forum Rules therein.

Many of your questions were answered there, to be honest. ^^

If you have other questions after reading the F.A.Q. then contact a mod or some such.

Thread closed.
__________________
Flower is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.