AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-08, 12:57   Link #81
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Actually it was a bit retconned since it passed from a secret art to a Kekkai Genkai but the fact it was something unique to Hashirama never changed, that's why Orochimaru had to steal DNA from Shodai's corpse to experiment on children in order to create a new Mokuton user.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 13:39   Link #82
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
It's 99% that Madara is lying on the matter of kyuubi's attack on Konoha. Why would he be innocent when right NOW he is plotting with Pein to capture all the demons and make a doom-machine-jutsu to destroy half the world with it? I think Madara has a great talent in making people bad, just the opposite of Naruto who has the great talent to make people good. So he was who made Pein and Itachi bad and now he is trying the same with Sasuke. I think he tells the truth about everything except himself. If he tells the true story Sasuke can check it, however he cannot check what Madara did after he was defeated by the 1st hokage and disappeared. He can really make of Sasuke a Darth Vader
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:09   Link #83
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^I have always kind of wanted Sasuke to turn into Char Azanbal (edit: whoops, Aznable ), so I will agree with you Ero-Senn1n. And thanks for the update Hunter, I did not know that Shodai's abilities were classified as a secret art at one point. I thought they were always left mysterious and only hinted at instead of classified.

edit: Thank you Hunter, I was in a hurry and misspelled ol'Char's name.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-05-08 at 14:46.
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:23   Link #84
Last of the Uchihas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
who is char azanbal?
__________________
SIZE="4"]SabakunoPara and Shoko made the avatar i'm using.[/SIZE]
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:29   Link #85
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
I think he meant Char Aznable, one of the main antagonist and protagonist of the Gundam franchise depending of the series.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:34   Link #86
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
I actually haven't read any posts for the first time, anyway I sympathize for Madara, he loved his clan and would of done anything to protect them from losing their rep, becoming a subordinate of anyother clan or being destroyed but when he tried no one from his clan backed him up. It wouldn't be suprising if Madara helped kill the clan...but how does that make Itachi good?
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:55   Link #87
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I actually haven't read any posts for the first time, anyway I sympathize for Madara, he loved his clan and would of done anything to protect them from losing their rep, becoming a subordinate of anyother clan or being destroyed but when he tried no one from his clan backed him up. It wouldn't be suprising if Madara helped kill the clan...but how does that make Itachi good?
A better question is why the sympathy, all sympathy should have been lost as soon as he decided to kill off the clan. It was this mentality that probably caused him to loose the loyalty of his clan in the first place.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 14:57   Link #88
Last of the Uchihas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I think he meant Char Aznable, one of the main antagonist and protagonist of the Gundam franchise depending of the series.
do you know which series?

You know what i found weird? That the Uchiha cops said they had other connection to anbu when talking to Itachi.
__________________
SIZE="4"]SabakunoPara and Shoko made the avatar i'm using.[/SIZE]
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:18   Link #89
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
do you know which series?

You know what i found weird? That the Uchiha cops said they had other connection to anbu when talking to Itachi.
The first series (Gunadam 0079) was what I was reffering to, of course . Here is a link with all of Char's appearnces and descriptions.

And, I agree with you. I always found it wierd how Itachi was put down by the clan (near their end) as if he was unimportant to their goals or ideas, when they had previously mentioned how important he was.
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:24   Link #90
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
do you know which series?
Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and finally the movie Char's Counterattack.

Quote:
You know what i found weird? That the Uchiha cops said they had other connection to anbu when talking to Itachi.
Well they were still the Police Force even if they probably counted on Itachi to become their link on the Anbu, whereas he ended up being the opposite. They must have known others Anbu through more regular channels or from a few sympathizing relations or even sleeper agents.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:28   Link #91
chitgoks
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
i dont think what madara said to sasuke were lies. otherwise, id be definitely pissed at kishi for wasting our time and chapters with lies
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:29   Link #92
Last of the Uchihas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
The first series (Gunadam 0079) was what I was reffering to, of course . Here is a link with all of Char's appearnces and descriptions.

And, I agree with you. I always found it wierd how Itachi was put down by the clan (near their end) as if he was unimportant to their goals or ideas, when they had previously mentioned how important he was.
i see thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and finally the movie Char's Counterattack.
thanks, i will start watching/reading them as soon as i can


Quote:
Well they were still the Police Force even if they probably counted on Itachi to become their link on the Anbu, whereas he ended up being the opposite. They must have known others Anbu through more regular channels or from a few sympathizing relations or even sleeper agents.

I would be cool if we get to see Shisui as a possible spy.
__________________
SIZE="4"]SabakunoPara and Shoko made the avatar i'm using.[/SIZE]
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:30   Link #93
haomaru
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Dont think naruto will turn out to be from the senjuu since in order to control wood, you need afinity with earth and water elements, and naruto's known afinity is wind. what puzzles me is that it was said naruto has a very strong tolerance for the kyubi's chakra that is normaly poison to othe people, another thing that hasnt been said is if minato was born in konoha then from what clan is he?
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:41   Link #94
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Quote:
Originally Posted by haomaru View Post
Dont think naruto will turn out to be from the senjuu since in order to control wood, you need afinity with earth and water elements, and naruto's known afinity is wind. what puzzles me is that it was said naruto has a very strong tolerance for the kyubi's chakra that is normaly poison to othe people, another thing that hasnt been said is if minato was born in konoha then from what clan is he?
1) Naruto is probably not part of senju because: Tsunade is the only known member of the senju clan that is alive and she had no children that we know of

2) This is because when Naruto's skin burns the kyuubi's chakra heals it straight away

3) Just because you are born into Konoha it does not mean you are part of a clan
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:41   Link #95
mayhem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
......why do i get the felling that Kishi is going to make Naruto the last Senjuu
There is alot of symbols that have been shown throughout that kinda hint at it but are not substantial enough to prove it.
__________________
Check me out on youtube. New account New video's. Im still insane so it should be entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tMayhemFilmInc

All dreams are in the wills need to succeed and the minds desire to flourish.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:45   Link #96
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
There is alot of symbols that have been shown throughout that kinda hint at it but are not substantial enough to prove it.
That would mean Naruto will be able to control: Wind, Earth, Water and Wood which if Kishi tries to do to fill in the gap between Sasuke and Naruto...probably won't be enough: Look at how Sasuke treated Yamato, Sakura, Naruto and Sai like his bitch** even if Naruto had mokuton he could beat it since mokuton has earth that is weak against lightning, water, earth and wind techniques can be copied and Sasuke still has his really fast shunshin, kenjutsu and taijutsu. Also Minato and Naruto are Namikaze's not Senju's for all we know
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:47   Link #97
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
There is alot of symbols that have been shown throughout that kinda hint at it but are not substantial enough to prove it.
Personally, I am waiting for Kishimoto to say that the jewel that Naruto is carrying around (that is from Shodai and Tsunade), is altering his DNA (through some strange radiation) and making him a user of Mokuton.

...just kidding . I hope Naruto does not gain a bloodline limit.

@ Last of the Uchihas, watch the original Gundam Trilogy (movies) and not the original series. The movies are far better than the series, especially for Gundam-novices.
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:50   Link #98
Vanitas
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Uranus
You'd have a better chance at seeing Naruto using a 'hyoton' jutsu, than a 'mokuton'.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:52   Link #99
mayhem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
That would mean Naruto will be able to control: Wind, Earth, Water and Wood which if Kishi tries to do to fill in the gap between Sasuke and Naruto...probably won't be enough: Look at how Sasuke treated Yamato, Sakura, Naruto and Sai like his bitch** even if Naruto had mokuton he could beat it since mokuton has earth that is weak against lightning, water, earth and wind techniques can be copied and Sasuke still has his really fast shunshin, kenjutsu and taijutsu. Also Minato and Naruto are Namikaze's not Senju's for all we know
Who knows how long it will take but the manga could have some duration left in it. Plus being able to control the kyuubi would counter the uchiha's potential strangle hold on naruto and aid in controlling more of the kyuubi's power without going nine tails which is a key issue right now for him.
__________________
Check me out on youtube. New account New video's. Im still insane so it should be entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tMayhemFilmInc

All dreams are in the wills need to succeed and the minds desire to flourish.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 15:55   Link #100
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
I would be cool if we get to see Shisui as a possible spy.
We know for a fact he was a spy, he was monitoring Itachi because the clan started to be suspicious of Itachi's new behavior since he was an Anbu.
Not suspicious enough though since Itachi finally revealed himself as a spy whose first loyalty was of Konoha and not his clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
@ Last of the Uchihas, watch the original Gundam Trilogy (movies) and not the original series. The movies are far better than the series, especially for Gundam-novices.
Blasphemy.
He may have a point though.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.