AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-20, 17:35   Link #281
SeanQ

stupid...were you guys not paying attention...itachi died from banging his head on the wall before falling completely...geez...lol...men thought you guys knew how kishi works...shame on you guys
________
VAPORIZER HERBAL

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:17.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 18:13   Link #282
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
stupid...were you guys not paying attention...itachi died from banging his head on the wall before falling completely...geez...lol...men thought you guys knew how kishi works...shame on you guys
Did that trigger the sudden heart attack?

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 20:16   Link #283
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Did that trigger the sudden heart attack?
LOL, Itachi had a stroke. Notice he was some what blank faced when he poked Sasuke's forehead, this is a sign of loss of muscle tone in his face. Then the loss of balance (hitting his face against a wall). Yep, Itachi had a stroke.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 21:04   Link #284
Slave0fLife
O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Jiraiya's frog genjutsu is the perfect technique? That jutsu had some weaknesses too.
Sorry if I was unclear, what I meant was that since the frog genjutsu could penetrate the Susanoo defense (Itachi could hear things, the genjutsu worked through sound), it is not an ultimate defense, you can beat it. If Susanoo could block anything, though, then it would be a perfect defense technique.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 22:26   Link #285
chuckcsf

I'm not sure if this has been asked somewhere but I'd like to know why Madara has to take his brothers eyes and not just exchange eyes? Was this explained somewhere?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 04:27   Link #286
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, Jiraiya's death was one of the better things that happened these last few chapters. Why? Because he's an interesting character. we've seen the canon-fodder die for a long time now (and barring Itachi, who has actually been a major part of the storyline since the beginning, I am counting all of Akatsuki as such) and the heroes had this bubble of invincibillity. Ever since the Sandaime we haven't had a major character death. Yes, yes, there was Asuma, but lets be honest, he wasn't exactly a major character. Everyone always recovered from their serious injuries (Lee, Neji, Chouji, heck Gaara was even revived from the dead) having Jiraiya die send a message that makes us realize that even being a major character does not shield you from death.
they only kill old people. the young guns never gets killed.
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 05:13   Link #287
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

^^

Do not be so sure.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 07:45   Link #288
DesuX2

This is so hyping up the upcoming Sasuke vs Naruto fight that it's inevitable.
DesuX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 08:25   Link #289
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesuX2 View Post
This is so hyping up the upcoming Sasuke vs Naruto fight that it's inevitable.
Won't you be disappointed should the Sasuke & Naruto encounter end up like this:

Naruto : you are coming back to the village with me, you have killed Itachi no?
Sasuke : I can't, it will be too dangerous for me.
Naruto : ...
Sasuke : Danzo was the one responsible for the destruction of my clan, he was the one who order Itachi to kill everyone.
Naruto : ... what the heck are you talking about !?!
Sasuke : Sayonara, Naruto. Maybe some day our paths will cross again.
Naruto : wait!! I'm not letting ... [Sasuke dissipates into a bunch crows]

Old 2008-05-21, 09:35   Link #290
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Ah, that's right. He was probably pretty exhausted, and when he tried to force Sunano'o, it killed him I guess. I guess it goes back to when Kakashi first warned Sasuke about trying to force a technique (namely a high-level one) when you're low on chakra. That's probably how Itachi died. I bet Susano'o killed him.
I bet there is something else related to the way Itachi started coughing blood like crazy. Itachi might have tried his best to kill Sasuke because Sasuke is probably good enough by now to notice if Itachi wasn't really trying but in this case Itachi made sure to start weakened or/and that doing his best would kill his own body.
I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi had more or less planned the entire fight from the get go to ensure Sasuke could never guess what was really happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Everyone always recovered from their serious injuries (Lee, Neji, Chouji, heck Gaara was even revived from the dead) having Jiraiya die send a message that makes us realize that even being a major character does not shield you from death.
That's still the case.
Jiraiya was important but like Sarutobi he wasn't a major character and his death was as heavily foreshadowed as Asuma's. Beside he was old with a goatee which spell death in the Narutoniverse for everyone but Shika's father apparently (and I would be paranoid if I were him). Have Kakashi, Sakura or Sasuke killed, or anybody from the new generation really, without months of heavy foreshadowing and Kishimoto will color me surprised but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 10:27   Link #291
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Won't you be disappointed should the Sasuke & Naruto encounter end up like this:

Naruto : you are coming back to the village with me, you have killed Itachi no?
Sasuke : I can't, it will be too dangerous for me.
Naruto : ...
Sasuke : Danzo was the one responsible for the destruction of my clan, he was the one who order Itachi to kill everyone.
Naruto : ... what the heck are you talking about !?!
Sasuke : Sayonara, Naruto. Maybe some day our paths will cross again.
Naruto : wait!! I'm not letting ... [Sasuke dissipates into a bunch crows]

Lol Sasuke did an Itachi but I think it may end up like this:

Naruto: SASUKE!!!
Sasuke: Naruto.....how many times will you come after me....I cannot return to Konoha now that I know the truth....
Naruto: About what?! What is it that can stop you from coming back now! Itachi is dead! You're free
Sasuke: I will never be free....not until Danzou and those elders are dead....THEY ARE THE REASON MY CLAN IS DEAD!!! THEY ARE THE REASON I KILLED MY BROTHER WHO WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT ME!!!!
Naruto: Sasuke....stop kidding around!
Sasuke: Once again you are too stubborn to understand anything, if you want me back so bad BRING ME BACK YOURSELF!!! CHIDORI!!! *charges with chidori*
Naruto: Shi-too fast there is no time to use rase-ARGH!!**
Sasuke: MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!!!
Naruto: This is Itachi's?
Sasuke:....Tsuyokomi.....
Naruto: ARGH!!!!
Sasuke: Naruto....one day you will come to terms with the truth about Konoha *walks away whilst Naruto is lying on the ground*

Anyway, I think Madara will train Sasuke to use MS properly, maybe Madara may even give Sasuke Itachi's eyes, also Itachi may have swallowed a soldier pill that instead of strengthening him instead it weakens the person and makes them use more chakra than needed in techniques because the techniques Itachi was using seemed to tire him more than before

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 22:44   Link #292
TRD

I don't know if any of you ever played Metal Gear Solid 3, but Itachi is similar to that of "The Boss". Pretty cool to me. Just thought I share that.
TRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 01:07   Link #293
Ichimaru

itachis death is more stupid, the lowest of its kind in PNJ compared to kimimarus death