AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-01, 02:59   Link #4001
Sheba
Fuwafuwa Fun Adventures
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Highschool life is best
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
(°_o)



щ(゚Д゚щ)



( ゚д゚) ...
Don't you feel the love?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 03:54   Link #4002
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philippines
Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Operation Hell on Cadia, Second Part of Act 1

*folds in headdesking as usual*

Again boredom has forced me to complete another of my OC projects that have been stalled for some time- well not really complete as this release is only for a Beta Version of this OC

I think some of you will find the following concept a bit... [insert word here] for your tastes.

Spoiler for Papermaster Trial OC:


Evaluation please...

*folds out*
__________________
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 04:28   Link #4003
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Here's a random thought of mine.

We have seen how easily Midchildans like Fate, Yuuno and the Arthra crew could verbally communicate with Gaian natives like Nanoha and etc. Barring the usual anime law that there is no language other than Japanese, I suspect that, after the establishment of the TSAB as an inter-world organisation, the demand for on-the-spot translation tools sharply peaked, for the sake of convenience and perhaps to avoid diplomatic incidents as shown in my "We come in peace!" example.

Our (in this case, me and him) suggestion is that the TSAB created simple and attachable translators (or refined existing ones) that allows their staff to understand foreign speech. One possible example could be translator chips or headsets (similar to those Bluetooth headsets) that can be painlessly attached to the user's head (near the temples) and convert foreign/native speech into data signals which would be further intepreted in the user's working tongue. When the user talks, this device would reverse the "input" process, sending a string of similar data signals embedded in the user's voice, which could be absorbed by the native, allowing him/her to understand what the user is saying without understanding the spoken words themselves, or creating the misconception that they share the same language when the truth is very much other-wise. Or the "output" could have been telepathic; while the user speaks, the device sends the signals directly to the target's brains. Either way (though I think the latter should be more plausible), it achieves the point of communication without over-reliance on possibly unreliable human translators (once again, my "We come in peace!" example or, for those who have read Hikaru no Go, the incident where the Korean make-shift translator unknowingly mis-translates a fairly harmless comment into what the Japanese (especially Hikaru) saw as a insult.

If the case is as I've described, this may explain why Fate could speak and understand Japanese speech while still getting dismal results for her language class (A's manga chapter 4). These devices could allow fluency in spoken communication, but when it comes to written language, that's where the user is left to his/her own. Also, while such gadgets would logically be available initially to TSAB Enforcers and other staff that handles inter-world dealings regularly, it is possible that over time the product has gone mainstream and commercial versions become accessible to civilians who make regular trips outside Midchilda, like businessmen or travelling scholars (Yuuno, perhaps?)

For the Wolkenritter, who could interact with the Gaians with equally ease, we believe that the Tome may have a function like the Throne of Heroes in Nasuverse, which provides the Knights with updates on the era and location of their awakening, allowing them to possess skills and knowledge necessary for interacting with their surroundings. Or, considering their status as programs tied to the Tome, it could also be possible that the updates could be continuous and done on a fixed schedule.

Of course, the simplest explanation would be everyone in question enjoy Doraemon's translation konjac on a regular basis .
Well...there is so plausibility in this, I've re-watched season 1 and Yuuno said that as long as nanoha had RH with her, she'd be able to talk to him telepathically.
Though, there's a time (I think >_<) where she does talk to him and doesn't have RH...but that's later in the series, it could mean that Yuuno trained her (during Sound Stage 01?) in doing it with out the help of a device...

Well...let's just not speak too much about this...not really important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
My pet theory has always been that a subconcious magic routine built into devices fixed this problem. Devices are linked to the mages' minds so the psylink and instant feedback is accounted for. And when they were doing Gaian tests, to play fair the girls shut off that aspect of their devices, which causes the linguistic deficit.

Of course your theory works as well, except I do wonder if the girls like to have Codex fixed to them? I'm sure Octacon wouldn't mind but...
Yeah...but what about those who don't have devices? Like Yuuno, Arf and Zafira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
(°_o)


щ(゚Д゚щ)


( ゚д゚) ...


~~~~

So...yeah....I've lurking about lately, not posting a single thing
What can I say? I can find enough drive to write. At best, I managed to write about a couple of lines...every now and then >_<

In a way...I'm being like Komachi, except I don't have Shikieiki to get me do my "job"

*warps away*
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 08:15   Link #4004
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
My point being, how does a trapped Kaiser have such an influence if she is only an illusion all the way? Why hard-code a powerful weapon into a person, when you can hard-code a fully obedient longer-serving cyborg?
Apologies for answering a question with a question, but how does the canon Kaiser have such an influence if the entire royal line never leaves the Cradle? If her subjects never see her in person then the only way they even know she exists is from the times before she occupied the Cradle and from any media appearances she may choose to make, and I sincerely doubt that Belka wouldn't have some form of image-capture technology by which the generals could fake the Kaiser giving something like a "State of the Empire" address.

Quote:
And with oppression and control rampant, we'd have a semi-sceptical populace rather than a Saint Church in MC0075.
If the SSX translation is correct, then the Kaisers spent the whole of the empire's reign supporting or at least participating in the wars which ravaged Belka and her territories for centuries before Belka's destruction. And then one of them says "enough is enough, let's have some peace" and people deify her? After the Kaisers as a family have been indirectly responsible for the deaths of what must be at least countless trillions?

I find this interpretation to be a much more plausible scenario than what we've been told by 7Arcs. Besides, who says the generals would need to be oppressive to keep the population under control? This isn't the Imperium of Man we're talking about, Kha, much as you may like to think the two are similar. We don't need Inquisitors running around rooting out dissenters; if you have war going on for hundreds of years then you'll have multiple generations who've never known what peacetime conditions are like. From that state, you may very well develop a people into a society that places a high value on martial strength, sort of like the Saiyajin or the Ctarl-Ctarl. In such a society, people wouldn't care so much that there's a war so much as they care about how the war is going and how much they're butchering the enemy.

Then, around the time Belka gets blown up and the civilian population gets a serious wake-up call, the Kaiser, allegedly the one who's been running this thing the whole time, comes along and says "People, you've been epically had! You're not fighting for the glory of Belka, you're fighting for the glory and personal gain of a select few! Now I'm gonna go find these guys and hang 'em from the highest tree. Everyone who's pissed off at such an epic betrayal of the people's trust, follow me!"

And then come the Sankt Kaiser Unification wars, where the Belkan loyalists formed their own faction around what was left of Belka and the core worlds while the generals and their personal forces scattered to the colonies and turned themselves into warlords. Thus you have a massive battle royal between all the various warlords and what's left of the true Belkan Empire. The war ends when the generals unite under a single flag only to get pwned epically when the Kaiser faces off with Supreme Executor Cyphus Kane and his personal bodyguards in the throne room of the Saint's Cradle. A double-kill (brute force kills Kane and poison kills the Kaiser) leads to the Cradle's defense systems activating and evacuating the ship from the battlefield via dimensional transfer straight into Mid-Childan bedrock.

The Empire's military strength is broken, her leader is dead, but the war is over and the Cradle is nowhere to be found. The Kaiser is made into a martyr who brought peace to Ordered Space at the cost of her life, and upon the remnants of the Empire comes the beginning formation of the TSAB and the Saint Church. The rest, as they say, is history.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 08:33   Link #4005
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
A double-kill (brute force kills Kane and poison kills the Kaiser) leads to the Cradle's defense systems activating and evacuating the ship from the battlefield via dimensional transfer straight into Mid-Childan bedrock.
Ironically, despite you telling Kha that this 'isn't 40K' you just sort of described the final battle of the Horus Heresy.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 08:47   Link #4006
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
@Keroko: Ver'shaserra, you ninja'd my winning point.

Sorry, I've been geekspeaking the bit of Tau'v I learn every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Apologies for answering a question with a question, but how does the canon Kaiser have such an influence if the entire royal line never leaves the Cradle? If her subjects never see her in person then the only way they even know she exists is from the times before she occupied the Cradle and from any media appearances she may choose to make, and I sincerely doubt that Belka wouldn't have some form of image-capture technology by which the generals could fake the Kaiser giving something like a "State of the Empire" address.
The translation listed as some of the Kaiser's family, and not all. Some may have never left the fortress for fear of safety or some reason, including yours I do not discount that. Because it says some, it becomes rather vague as a point of contention. You propose that the Kaiser was stuck there, I propose that the Kaiser could come and goes as she pleased, since she was an obedient reincarnating weapon following a set script any way (Yes now you see a bigger picture of the secret). As such the people often saw the Kaiser, and for close to a millenium (Project F trick) too. This is more than enough to create the illusion that she is a god, and the Clergy have a powerful general who can fight in person, or on the Battle Cradle. Maximum efficiency, minimum fuss, and no chance of rebellion. Until something opened her eyes that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
If the SSX translation is correct, then the Kaisers spent the whole of the empire's reign supporting or at least participating in the wars which ravaged Belka and her territories for centuries before Belka's destruction. And then one of them says "enough is enough, let's have some peace" and people deify her? After the Kaisers as a family have been indirectly responsible for the deaths of what must be at least countless trillions?

I find this interpretation to be a much more plausible scenario than what we've been told by 7Arcs. Besides, who says the generals would need to be oppressive to keep the population under control? This isn't the Imperium of Man we're talking about, Kha, much as you may like to think the two are similar. We don't need Inquisitors running around rooting out dissenters; if you have war going on for hundreds of years then you'll have multiple generations who've never known what peacetime conditions are like. From that state, you may very well develop a people into a society that places a high value on martial strength, sort of like the Saiyajin or the Ctarl-Ctarl. In such a society, people wouldn't care so much that there's a war so much as they care about how the war is going and how much they're butchering the enemy.

Then, around the time Belka gets blown up and the civilian population gets a serious wake-up call, the Kaiser, allegedly the one who's been running this thing the whole time, comes along and says "People, you've been epically had! You're not fighting for the glory of Belka, you're fighting for the glory and personal gain of a select few! Now I'm gonna go find these guys and hang 'em from the highest tree. Everyone who's pissed off at such an epic betrayal of the people's trust, follow me!"

And then come the Sankt Kaiser Unification wars, where the Belkan loyalists formed their own faction around what was left of Belka and the core worlds while the generals and their personal forces scattered to the colonies and turned themselves into warlords. Thus you have a massive battle royal between all the various warlords and what's left of the true Belkan Empire. The war ends when the generals unite under a single flag only to get pwned epically when the Kaiser faces off with Supreme Executor Cyphus Kane and his personal bodyguards in the throne room of the Saint's Cradle. A double-kill (brute force kills Kane and poison kills the Kaiser) leads to the Cradle's defense systems activating and evacuating the ship from the battlefield via dimensional transfer straight into Mid-Childan bedrock.

The Empire's military strength is broken, her leader is dead, but the war is over and the Cradle is nowhere to be found. The Kaiser is made into a martyr who brought peace to Ordered Space at the cost of her life, and upon the remnants of the Empire comes the beginning formation of the TSAB and the Saint Church. The rest, as they say, is history.
My theory of her awakening from machine in a human body to fully sentient human revolves about Lyrical magic. As for the idea that she was just a weapon came from Ix's mention in SSX that she and the Kaiser were mistakes of the past. As for how a weapon came worshipped, that is Sakura's story that I pieced together using many many tiny clues in canon, plus a few more from Saga der Saga, and the authority of Lyrical magic. So it's a pet theory of mine, made by joining the dots of canon for foundation, and adding more OC dots the expand the scope.

I'd like to think of myself to be Jacob Belbo from Foucault's Pendulum. (Thanks Sakuya-san! )

Your interpretation cannot be discounted using overt canon clues and translations, and even the fine dots I found can be interpretted in your favor too. Therefore, I'm actually saying that both of us are correct, given our respective backstories we have come up for our timelines.

Nighty was right on the money to say this: Tsuzuki is not Nasu, and he has been rather vague, so on that we could make our take on the universe in any way we wish with proper justification. Hence why both of us are correct.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:36   Link #4007
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 29
Well, at least neither of you are gloating. Keep on playing nice, fellas.

*me is greatly happy because his PSP is back and it "only" cost him RM80 and 1 hour to fix instead of the RM120 & 1 week to fix he was originally quoted*
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:40   Link #4008
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 28
What's there to gloat about? I had an idea, and it fits what we've been told of canon Ancient Belka. There's nothing really significant about that or anything worth gloating over, it just means I pieced together something that works.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:52   Link #4009
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 29
Kha has a tendancy to gloat and go "Just as planned" whenever he gets even the slightest justifications for his khrack. I'm quite pleased that he's holding it in check.

...of course, a rational Kha may be even more dangerous.... >:|
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 10:19   Link #4010
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Oh he is, because a rational Kha makes sense. And a Kha that makes sense may write down ideas that may be tempting for other people to use. >3
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:27   Link #4011
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*me is greatly happy because his PSP is back and it "only" cost him RM80 and 1 hour to fix instead of the RM120 & 1 week to fix he was originally quoted*
(°_o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Kha has a tendancy to gloat and go "Just as planned" whenever he gets even the slightest justifications for his khrack. I'm quite pleased that he's holding it in check.
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh he is, because a rational Kha makes sense. And a Kha that makes sense may write down ideas that may be tempting for other people to use. >3
( ゚д゚) ...

So that's what I am huh.

Na, imitation is the best form of flattery in my books; I should know.

And before I get back to work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
...of course, a rational Kha may be even more dangerous.... >:|


>=3
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:01   Link #4012
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Noland deserves Harem Effect.
Oh boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
(°_o)


щ(゚Д゚щ)


( ゚д゚) ...
...I think you're breaking Tempest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

It would be fun if the Tome was a bit more thorough and made the entire Yagami-ke talk in Kansai-ben though . Though that might downplay Hayate's unique charm .
lol

Though it took Kero-chan a few decades or something to get his accent
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:27   Link #4013
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
So that's what I am huh.
Dangerous when you make sense? Yup.

It's like ATC, we shoot down a great deal of his ideas when he posts them as ideas, but when he writes them out, we all love them.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 17:00   Link #4014
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Dangerous when you make sense? Yup.

It's like ATC, we shoot down a great deal of his ideas when he posts them as ideas, but when he writes them out, we all love them.
The trick is to argue the ideas, find out what problems they have at the idea stage, and address those problems within' the context of the story to create yummy good material.

The fine line between genius and insanity is a knife-edge precipiece. Be sure not to fall off or cut yourself.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:53   Link #4015
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
The trick is to argue the ideas, find out what problems they have at the idea stage, and address those problems within' the context of the story to create yummy good material.

The fine line between genius and insanity is a knife-edge precipiece. Be sure not to fall off or cut yourself.
Hmph. And people call me stubborn and bull-headed when I argue about my ideas. Guess my ideas are more of the 'insanity' sort.

Anyways, speaking of ideas I've got a problem with Iris that I'd like some advice on.

I've been toying with the "Combat Shapeshifter" concept for a while now; the idea was initially inspired back in mid-summer by Amaha Masane and Takeru of the Witchblade anime and manga series, but got some development when I ran into Eve of Black Cat, whom the character was supposed to be loosely based on. The concept got a wake-up call more recently (less than a week ago) when I started reading Grim Tales from Down Below; specifically, it was Minimandy who got me seriously interested in doing a demon hybrid with shapeshifting abilities.

Now, however, I'm looking at the base design for Iris's character and realized that I've created a dead-ringer Expy for Eve. Shapeshifting powers? Check. Ten years old? Check. Is lacking in self-confidence? Check. Created as a super-soldier via some form of mad science (Iris's genetic engineering vs Eve's nanotechnology)? Checkaroony.

I even started using Eve's character model, primarily so I could use Golden Darkness from ToLoveRu as her StrikerS character model; they both appear to be almost exactly the right ages to fit into the cast in those time periods, and GD fits perfectly for an older version of Iris on account of being an acknowledged Expy of Eve. Here's a few references just to prove my point.

Spoiler for Eve and GD:

So what's the problem, you ask? The problem is that Iris is an expy of Eve almost to the point of being a clone, and while I don't have any particular problem with this, the last time I posted a character who was an Expy of another (Xiro, an Expy of Lancer) I got screamed at for it by persons who shall remain nameless (You know who you are). So I need a general consensus before I move forward with this on whether it's acceptable to make Expies of other characters in Cadia; should I proceed with Iris's character as she stands now, or should I take her back to the drawing board to avoid more backlash?

*EDIT*
More specifics... Iris isn't a perfect copy of Eve, of course. There are a number of differences between the two, particularly in motives and personality and so forth, and these get much more noticeable in StrikerS, once Iris has ten years of character development under her belt. The problem I'm worried about is the initial reaction to a character who so strongly resembles another character like this.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.

Last edited by Comartemis; 2008-10-01 at 19:39.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:12   Link #4016
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 29
Working on some origin stories at the moment.

Yes, my fellow fans, major nerfings are happening. Seriously. If I did a complete 100% port I'm not sure the CCs would survive. Hell the Numbers would be dead pretty damned fast.

Also! Alex/Iris for the win!

As for the shapeshifting... we see it present in the numbers. I suggest that you make Iris based off the numbers; some genetic engineering with enough of a cyborg base to adapt Due's IS, but in a fasteracting method. Because genetic engineering is NOT going to let you shapeshift just like that. And note that Due had to stick to women with long hair....
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.


Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-10-01 at 21:28.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:39   Link #4017
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Previous Segment

Spoiler for Sanfu 3.3:


I'm back and now I'm gone again!

*re-cloaks and exfiltrates from the thread.*
__________________




Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-10-09 at 00:04.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:46   Link #4018
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 29
Nice. Very nice. I likes it alot, TK.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:57   Link #4019
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Also! Alex/Iris for the win!
Wow, Goose actually approves of something I'm doing?

*Comar watches the Four Horsemen ride through Outer Cadia*

Quote:
As for the shapeshifting... we see it present in the numbers. I suggest that you make Iris based off the numbers; some genetic engineering with enough of a cyborg base to adapt Due's IS, but in a fasteracting method. Because genetic engineering is NOT going to let you shapeshift just like that. And note that Due had to stick to women with long hair....
Not just genetic engineering Goose, genetic engineering coupled with hybrid demonic abilities. Iris's shapeshifting powers come from the demonic half of her genetic structure, which she acquired through her history as a test subject of Project LEVIATHAN. I mention this in the Gene-sis data post I made on page 200. Besides, using cyborg tech stinks too much of Eve's nanomachines; she's enough of an expy as it is without making her powers tech-based.

Iris is far more flexible than Due or even Yuuno when it comes to shapeshifting; she can enhance her muscle tissues and physical frame to imitate a reinforcement spell (with a maximum hardness about on par with a standard armed device, so she doesn't lose limbs trying to parry blows with a shapeshifted arm), sprout tentacles and wings from her back, morph her arms into bladed weapons, turn her hair into any number of weapons a la Millia Rage, and disguise herself with a completely different physical form. However, besides her shapeshifting and Charles Atlas Superpowers, she's effectively non-magical, a synthetic D-rank who can barely manage a basic lighting spell.

There's a chance she'll develop additional powers out of her demonic half as time goes on, but her role is that of a Badass Normal; she's never going to have the kind of immense magical power or flexibility the other Aces have, so she makes up for it with sheer physical superiority and an unmatched mastery of the one thing she has talent with. She is, in effect, Comacanon's Shirou Emiya, the seemingly useless weakling who becomes as badass as his peers by mastering his only talent.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.

Last edited by Comartemis; 2008-10-01 at 22:10.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 22:23   Link #4020
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 29
*Tempest stops his horse and tells the rest of the Horsemen that he'll catch up later*

One minor note. I'd have to disagree with her classification as a Badass Normal, as the mere inclusion of shapeshifting powers makes her rather abnormal. Considering her age and talents, she's better off classified as Badass Lolita.

Shirou isn't a Badass Normal either -- Souichirou Kuzuki, Caster's Master, would be the real Badass Normal, as he lacks any form of magic (of which Shirou does possess) yet he still faces on the likes of Saber and company.

Edit: Page Claim in the name of... hmm... RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.