AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-28, 14:42   Link #421
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Inspired by the new avatars of Kha, Keroko and Aaron i made a new one :3

<----


Hm... I wonder why Keroko has not an avatar like this one xD



(Ah well... I was to enthralled making my avatar that I made this one too...)
Ooh, thank you. truth is, I was concidering it, but I wanted a Nanoha avatar for a change again. I'll keep this one in reserve for when I switch again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post


But...but...isn't that the same idea as the 40K Primarchs?!!

They're artificially created for the Emperor's own purpose! They're the strongest, most insanely powerful before the Emperor!

How do they NOT relate?! @_@
Quite simply because I'm not borrowing any of the background lore beyond 'clones of the royal line' everything else will be made up by me, so its a wink, but only people who know 40K will be able to detect there being a wink at all. Also, while the Primarchs may be powerfull they are not 'the strongest' there are naturally born mages who can match them just fine. Like I said, the strongest of them is S-rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Edit:

Oh yes, and I claim her for a new OC I will be making

Spoiler for My new OC's Face:
Tanned girls. We don't see those every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Funny how you think of Yuuno first and not, say, Aunt Hayate the SS-rank human superweapon.
Because Yuuno is closer to Vivio then Hayate, that's why I thought of him first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Bah, I spit upon the relationship chart. This is my fanon and I'll do whatever the hell I want with it.
*shrug* Go ahead. I was just thinking you were using Kerokanon, but if its your own fanon then by all means go ahead.

Oh, and pardon the rebuke, but the spit part hit a sore spot. I wasn't even talking about the relationship chart. Vivio Takamachi. Notice the distinct lack of Testarossa?
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-05-28 at 14:57.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:03   Link #422
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Tanned girls. We don't see those every day.
I have yet to determine what her job will be. Considering the character from the game I pulled this image from is a Blacksmith, or rather a Blacksmith in training, I'm right now considering whether to have this girl be some sort of Device specialist, or another Belkan Warhammer user XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:04   Link #423
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, you could. Tshouryuu also has a character that likes Ginga but he hasnen't been that active for a while now.
I see. Asclei will be taking Ginga then


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ahh, sorry about that. Uomo is my Type-0 Sentoukijin character, who keeps in touch with his fellow Sentoukijin. He regularely keeps mail contact with Ginga and Subaru, so having him be in contact with Asclei would seem natural as soon as he learns of him to me.
!!!??? A fellow sentoukijin!!! Is there a link for that character in the first page? *looks it up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Question: If he is a Type-0, how did he get there? Ginga and Subaru were rescued from a lab when they were kids by the TSAB, so how did he get in some shady training facillity in another kingdom?
Yes, good question. Its because some of the people who were involved in creating Ginga and Subaru shared the blue prints/technology to the Aldian Kingdom. Why? because some of those scientists were from Aldia. As I stated in my actual fanfic chapter, one of the research that the Aldians was conducting was improving the cyborg technology. I also stated that Asclei is the first of the type zeroes to possess more than one IS---which is an improvement from the first models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

*screeching halt* Wait, what? Details please!
details regarding?
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:15   Link #424
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
I see. Asclei will be taking Ginga then
I'll look forward to the chapters. Of course we might have a bit of a discussion if Tshou returns, but I'm sure we can work things out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
!!!??? A fellow sentoukijin!!! Is there a link for that character in the first page? *looks it up*
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Yes, good question. Its because some of the people who were involved in creating Ginga and Subaru shared the blue prints/technology to the Aldian Kingdom. Why? because some of those scientists were from Aldia. As I stated in my actual fanfic chapter, one of the research that the Aldians was conducting was improving the cyborg technology. I also stated that Asclei is the first of the type zeroes to possess more than one IS---which is an improvement from the first models.
I see, that explains everything just fine, thanks.

Though the two IS part... Subaru has two as well, while normally magic, Wing Road is also 'ISable' for the lack of a better term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
details regarding?
What else? A certain blonde haired girls apparently parental connection with a king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I have yet to determine what her job will be. Considering the character from the game I pulled this image from is a Blacksmith, or rather a Blacksmith in training, I'm right now considering whether to have this girl be some sort of Device specialist, or another Belkan Warhammer user XD
Blacksmith? Now I want to see how that works out.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:17   Link #425
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
*shrug* Go ahead. I was just thinking you were using Kerokanon, but if its your own fanon then by all means go ahead.
I make a point of not using any characters besides my own unless it's either really convenient or there's practically no way they could interfere with the developing storyline. Kerokanon is largely incompatible with what I'm doing, which is based almost entirely off of canon at present.

Quote:
Vivio Takamachi. Notice the distinct lack of Testarossa?
Yes. Yes I do. However I also notice the distinct lack of Testarossa in 'Erio Mondial' and 'Caro Ru Lushe', which doesn't prevent either of them from being Fate's adopted kids.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:21   Link #426
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I make a point of not using any characters besides my own unless it's either really convenient or there's practically no way they could interfere with the developing storyline. Kerokanon is largely incompatible with what I'm doing, which is based almost entirely off of canon at present.
Dully noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Yes. Yes I do. However I also notice the distinct lack of Testarossa in 'Erio Mondial' and 'Caro Ru Lushe', which doesn't prevent either of them from being Fate's adopted kids.
Because they aren't. Fate is only their guardian.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:24   Link #427
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Not that it matters but Erio was adopted by Lindy Harlaown according to Wiki. Strangely enough he didn't reveice their last name :?
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:25   Link #428
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
*rumages through manga* Huh, yeah the manga does support that. Possibly left it like that because Lindy is only a mother on paper, while her actual involvment with erio is close to zero (Erio didn't grow up with the Harlaown familly, for one, he grew up in a protection facillity of the TSAB). And since Fate is only his guardian, he doesn't recieve her last name either.

Fate, however, was adopted and taken care of by Lindy, and shares the familly name: Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:25   Link #429
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Because they aren't. Fate is only their guardian.
Same difference. Point is, NanoFate rules this fanon with an iron fist.

SO SPEAKS THE AUTHOR!
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:26   Link #430
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*rumages through manga* Huh, yeah the manga does support that.
Maybe Erio got to choice wether to keep his last name or not...would be plausible.

Edit: After your update, that makes more sense
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:32   Link #431
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll look forward to the chapters. Of course we might have a bit of a discussion if Tshou returns, but I'm sure we can work things out.
Yeah. I'm just having trouble right now deciding if Asclei should actually tell Fate about Relliant in full details...including the fact that he was the one that took his life.

As for the pairing. If Ginga doesnt work...there's always Fate or Sierra to go to XD.

P.S.

I know I'm digging my own grave but I would like to point out that my fanfic is lesbian free (except the misunderstanding parts regarding FatexGingaxNanoha--> which was caused by Lanos and Shari). Sorry guys >_<.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
oh nice. Wait...is that really a guy? ..."what a waste"---> exactly the same thing I wanted others to think when I create Asclei's other form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I see, that explains everything just fine, thanks.

Though the two IS part... Subaru has two as well, while normally magic, Wing Road is also 'ISable' for the lack of a better term.
Wing Road is an IS??? I thought it was an actual spell. I mean didnt Mach Caliber used it as well? I thought IS can only be used by the Cyborgs alone and not by devices. In addition, whenever Wing Road activates, the magic array that appears is Velka and not a cybernetic array. I'm quite confused now . Well, if it is in fact an IS then Asclei is the first to have 3 Inherent Skills and one of them is not an offensive type which is also an improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
What else? A certain blonde haired girls apparently parental connection with a king.
say what?

The blonde girls are not related to the Aldian King. Relliant Foresythe was a noble and was also the former 13th Lance (Asclei is the current one) '_'
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:33   Link #432
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Same difference.
... The difference is so vast, I don't even know where to begin. -_-;

Probably shouldn't have taken that so seriously. Oh well, reflex.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Point is, NanoFate rules this fanon with an iron fist.

SO SPEAKS THE AUTHOR!
*shrug* No way I can argue that. Just... please don't spit on canon evidence next time. We get preciously little as it is, and people dismissing the few drops of cold-hard facts we have like that makes me twitchy.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:40   Link #433
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Yeah. I'm just having trouble right now deciding if Asclei should actually tell Fate about Relliant in full details...including the fact that he was the one that took his life.

As for the pairing. If Ginga doesnt work...there's always Fate or Sierra to go to XD.
Kha is going to object to Fate though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
oh nice. Wait...is that really a guy?
Ayup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Wing Road is an IS??? I thought it was an actual spell. I mean didnt Mach Caliber used it as well? I thought IS can only be used by the Cyborgs alone and not by devices. In addition, I'm quite confused since whenever Wing Road activates, the magic array that appears is Velka and not a cybernetic array. I'm quite confused now . Well, if it is in fact an IS then Asclei is the first to have 3 Inherent Skills and one of them is not an offensive type which is also an improvement
Thats why I said 'ISable' whereas Subaru normally uses the magic variant, there is an IS version, as supported by Shari in the manga. Plus, there is Nove, who also uses Wing Road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
say what?

The blonde girls are not related to the Aldian King. Relliant Foresythe was a noble and was also the former 13th Lance (Asclei is the current one) '_'
Right. Noble. My fault. Anyway, it still means you're giving Fate a father, and on rather vague terms as that. Needless to say such information is rather begging for details.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:45   Link #434
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Kha is going to object to Fate though.
T________________________________T




Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Thats why I said 'ISable' whereas Subaru normally uses the magic variant, there is an IS version, as supported by Shari in the manga. Plus, there is Nove, who also uses Wing Road.
Intersting, thanks for the info.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Right. Noble. My fault. Anyway, it still means you're giving Fate a father, and on rather vague terms as that. Needless to say such information is rather begging for details.
Yup, I'm giving her a father...I mean...why not? he's dead anyway. *cough* Anyway, what informations should I include to make it better then?
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:48   Link #435
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
T__T


Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Intersting, thanks for the info.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Yup, I'm giving her a father...I mean...why not? he's dead anyway. *cough* Anyway, what informations should I include to make it better then?
How, what, where, when, you know, the details other then 'a father' who gave him 'a letter'
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:50   Link #436
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, you could. Tshouryuu also has a character that likes Ginga but he hasnen't been that active for a while now.
Na heís around you just donít see him much since he mostly hangs around IRC and you wonít go on there.

Quote:
I really liked this part. Certain bonds are beginning to form, slow and small they may be. But then, making them form faster would mean Vita wouldn't be Vita.

Besides, their banter is amusing.
Well that's good seems I'm probably close to the ball with the balance at the moment then. As you say it can't happen too fast obviously as that would make no sense and look forced, but I also desperately want to avoid the stupidity of some stories were characters that clearly like each other at least a bit will keep wallowing around going no where because the status quo is god until finally maybe getting some resolution in like the last ten minutes; stuff like that just annoys me intensely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I make a point of not using any characters besides my own unless it's either really convenient or there's practically no way they could interfere with the developing storyline. Kerokanon is largely incompatible with what I'm doing, which is based almost entirely off of canon at present.
Well you're own twisted interpretation of it anyway... Though frankly I'm a tad perplexed if you're not going to be involved in the shared universe of the thread at all I don't get the point of even really being here you might as well just go write a fanfic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

Well, small chunks aren't a bad thing. Makes it easier to break the 'log.

Nice work, by the way. Waiting for the next installment.
Probably is easier to read in a sitting when it's not so damn huge and now I just need to get off my ass and write that installment... well parts of it are done, but there's plenty to do.

Quote:
Heh, Vita pretty much alternates between beatings and banter.
Na just watch the show jokes aside she never really hits anyone nor does she do so in my fic. Her Tsun is lower key IMO at least by the time of StrikerS, but I acutally prefer this as it's more realistic the half crazed Tsundere's that go around randomly assaulting people can be funny, but are a tad... silly. Talking trash, being in utter denial, etc? Sure. Randomly attacking people with a hammer? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Yeah. I'm just having trouble right now deciding if Asclei should actually tell Fate about Relliant in full details...including the fact that he was the one that took his life.

As for the pairing. If Ginga doesnt work...there's always Fate or Sierra to go to XD.

P.S.

I know I'm digging my own grave but I would like to point out that my fanfic is lesbian free (except the misunderstanding parts regarding FatexGingaxNanoha--> which was caused by Lanos and Shari). Sorry guys >_<.
*TK looms up over -Fate- with a stern look on his face... then thrusts out his hand*

"Let me shake you're hand kid and welcome to our little castle of straightness in the this very queer fandom."
__________________




Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-05-28 at 16:00.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:55   Link #437
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I know...but its kinda too late to back off the way now though...I already started some head blowing sketches that would make NxF and Kha hunt me down T__T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
How, what, where, when, you know, the details other then 'a father' who gave him 'a letter'

This is quite tough. Are you talking about how he became a father...what made him a father...where he became a father....and when?.....that's kinda hard to say...

I cant think of anything to add right now T__T. Any help would be greatly appreciated though. Sorry for the trouble...
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:02   Link #438
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Na heís around you just donít see him much since he mostly hangs around IRC and you wonít go on there.
Duly noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well that's good seems I'm probably close to the ball with the balance at the moment then. As you say it can't happen too fast obviously as that would make no sense and look forced, but I also desperately want to avoid the stupidity of some stories were characters that clearly like each other at least a bit will keep wallowing around going no where because the status quo is god until finally maybe getting some resolution in like the last ten minutes; stuff like that just annoys me intensely.
I'd say you hit good then, so far there's no real relationship to say that the two are dancing around anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well you're own twisted interpretation of it anyway... Though frankly I'm a tad perplexed if you're not going to be involved in the shared universe of the thread at all I don't get the point of even really being here you might as well just go write a fanfic.
Debatable, one can come in here to hammer their OC's right so their fanfic sounds more believable. I know Kriss does that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
I know...but its kinda too late to back off the way now though...I already started some head blowing sketches that would make NxF and Kha hunt me down T__T.
Oh do tell.

Besides, Kha won't hunt you down. He's too nice for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
This is quite tough. Are you talking about how he became a father...what made him a father...where he became a father....and when?.....that's kinda hard to say...

I cant think of anything to add right now T__T. Help would be greatly appreciated though. Sorry for the trouble...
.... so uhm... don't take this the wrong way, but if it really doesn't matter, why insert it at all? It seems rather, well, forced.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:08   Link #439
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Well you're own twisted interpretation of it anyway... Though frankly I'm a tad perplexed if you're not going to be involved in the shared universe of the thread at all I don't get the point of even really being here you might as well just go write a fanfic.
Because I get a kick out of your insults, TK, both here and on the IRC. I just love being called an idiot for defending what I think is a perfectly viable idea, you know.

I'm here because I have fun making up characters and storylines. Most of the stuff here simply doesn't belong in my universe; Kerokanon, pretty much anything Kha's written, anything and everything relating to Alpha, and if you put all the different OCs together you have practically an army of mages both natural and artificial, combat cyborgs, and so on who are all connected to the Aces or their friends/allies and whose histories frequently clash with or contradict each other.

I, by contrast, am currently ignoring all that whilst I try to figure out what I want to do with my fanon universe; you may have noticed I switch between ideas quite a bit. Once I know what I want to do, I may or may not look into weaving a few select characters into my 'verse.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:11   Link #440
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Oh do tell.

Besides, Kha won't hunt you down. He's too nice for that.
True....I'll post it later though. My head is killing me right now. T__T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
.... so uhm... don't take this the wrong way, but if it really doesn't matter, why insert it at all? It seems rather, well, forced.
Very true. But since it matters to me a lot, I have to get rid of the vagueness of Relliant being Fate's father. Er..wait, if you are taking about explaining more about the background of Relliant, Alicia and Precia as a family then I already have that info in my head. I'll post it later once my head ache disappears....

P.S.

The contents of the letter will be posted in the actual fanfic chapters. Revealing information out of the blue kinda beats the purpose of the chapters itself.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.