AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2008-06-02, 00:03   Link #661
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
OC reference, Fenris. "Kha" is Kha's signature original character, and one of the better-known OCs in this thread-
Also iliciting shouts of-
"KHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
(KHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!)

Which is actually quite frequent around here. So don't be alarmed if you start hearing Captain Kirk screaming into an intercom.
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 00:14   Link #662
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
OC reference, Fenris. "Kha" is Kha's signature original character, and one of the better-known OCs in this thread, along with Keroko, best-known OC of the poster of the same name.
*sweatdrop* I knew that much. Actually, the whole reason I found out about these boards was I saw a picture of Keroko-san on deviant art. I meant I didn't know what the Sacred Primers' Device Range is. Is it a "real" place in the show or a fan creation?
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 00:21   Link #663
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

If you don't know what it is, it's probably a fan creation. We've grown the Nanoverse quite a bit. Sacred Primers' a name I pulled out of my ass to describe that scene Keroko first made and I expanded.

Wow I'm surprised that Keroko-san is going places! My image skilz are non-existent, so its gonna be a little hard to match it.

Basically I was trying to describe my shock in a humorous way, but yeah i forgot I was using in-jokes on the wrong person. Sorry about that.
Old 2008-06-02, 00:45   Link #664
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If you don't know what it is, it's probably a fan creation. We've grown the Nanoverse quite a bit. Sacred Primers' a name I pulled out of my ass to describe that scene Keroko first made and I expanded.

Wow I'm surprised that Keroko-san is going places! My image skilz are non-existent, so its gonna be a little hard to match it.

Basically I was trying to describe my shock in a humorous way, but yeah i forgot I was using in-jokes on the wrong person. Sorry about that.
S'okay. I'm kinda mad righ tnow though. My last disc of the 2nd MKR season is missing. On a brighter note though, yay Pretty Sammy's Misao! One more depressed little girl with a split personality. My list of role models grows. *maniacal laughter* Hmm....I wonder what would happen if Nanoha ended up with a White Devil personality? Knowing my luck, it'd probably end up being more like Kenshin and Battousai than anything else though. *sighs* On another note, Vampire Fate freaking rocks!
Old 2008-06-02, 01:04   Link #665
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Breaker time...~

Ahhh, another newcomer joins the vict-I mean, ranks! Welcome to ya.

*tail bristling and eyes glinting* Just try to catch me, and besides Kaiser-sama and Hikari I have no masters. Well, there is God, and my mother....who's probably going to send me to boot camp for reasons only known to her, but other than that you get my point. Also *coughs* KAMI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I have found a not only one, but THREE fics brimming to the top with ANGST!!!! Granted they aren't Nanoha and my beloved Kaiser-sama is missing from the storyline, but with the ANGST radiating from this lovely piece of work, I finally feel as though I may be satisfied....for about two minutes after I get done reading all of it. *giggled insanely* Ki ki ki ki ka ka ha ha ha ha ha mwahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!

Edit note: Dear Lord, I'm so happy right now. Go Misa, um I mean Misao-chan. Go good guys...*crosses fingers behind back* I think I'm going to burst with happiness. God, I need a therapist. There really must be something wrong about enjoying the joy of ANGST this much.

Just in case anyone's interested here's the links. *I know this is a Nanoha thread, but please forgive me*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3413663/...pirit_Part_One
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3435074/...pirit_Part_Two
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3465050/...rt_Three_AGAIN

Last edited by Fenris Blacwell; 2008-06-02 at 02:58.
Old 2008-06-02, 02:20   Link #666
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*Looks at vast collection of NanoFate*
No looks blue to me
*Looks at some episodes*

Sorry... but it's still more purple than blue to me.
Spoiler for Screencaps from A's and StrikerS:

I agree that she has blue eyes in many fanworks.
But I trust more the coloring in the actual series and not the coloring in some NanoFate fanart.

Well color sense is different from person to person. So maybe you see it more as blue while I see it more as purple. Let's blame the makers for choosing such a mixed color.
Old 2008-06-02, 02:56   Link #667
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
*Looks at some episodes*

Sorry... but it's still more purple than blue to me.
Spoiler for Screencaps from A's and StrikerS:

I agree that she has blue eyes in many fanworks.
But I trust more the coloring in the actual series and not the coloring in some NanoFate fanart.

Well color sense is different from person to person. So maybe you see it more as blue while I see it more as purple. Let's blame the makers for choosing such a mixed color.

Indigo? Blue violet?
Old 2008-06-02, 03:31   Link #668
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Blacwell View Post
Indigo? Blue violet?
The color of the "Common Blue Violet" flower seems pretty close to it, thank you! But "Medium Purple" (Hex triplett #9370DB) is very close too.

*sigh* let's stop here... we could drag this on and on there are just to many color shades... let's just say she has "blue/purple" eyes, alright?
Old 2008-06-02, 03:34   Link #669
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Aw crap I missed claiming 666 for Reinforce.
Old 2008-06-02, 03:47   Link #670
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Nanoha's eye-color does not fall into any spectrum of the RGB code-charts. You can't go accurate with color codings anyway, because they tend to differ from scene to scene (heck even which position on the eye you click matters) The closest comparison we have are, ironically, Slate Blue and Medium Purple.

Anyway, just because Nanoha has clear purple eyes in that picture is no need to call 'fake' I thought the Nanofate fans had grown beyond that childish retort already.
Old 2008-06-02, 03:54   Link #671
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nanoha's eye-color does not fall into any spectrum of the RGB code-charts. You can't go accurate with color codings anyway, because they tend to differ from scene to scene (heck even which position on the eye you click matters) The closest comparison we have are, ironically, Slate Blue and Medium Purple.

Anyway, just because Nanoha has clear purple eyes in that picture is no need to call 'fake' I thought the Nanofate fans had grown beyond that childish retort already.
What does 'fake' mean?
Old 2008-06-02, 03:58   Link #672
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Its a reference to something that happened a long time ago, when the ship-wars were still in full-force. Back then someone posted a picture of Yuuno and Nanoha shortly after the Hotel Augusta reunion of the two (speaking of which, does anyone have that picture? I can't seem t find it). A rather notorious Nanofate shipper jumped the picture and proclaimed the Nanoha in the image to be fake because her eye-color was different (that image has Nanoha with purple eyes as well), and used it to mow into Yuunoha as a whole.
Old 2008-06-02, 04:10   Link #673
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Aw crap I missed claiming 666 for Reinforce.
Oh... It was me! O.o

Quote:
The closest comparison we have are, ironically, Slate Blue and Medium Purple.
k... then I stay with "blue/purple"

Quote:
Its a reference to something that happened a long time ago, when the ship-wars were still in full-force. Back then someone posted a picture of Yuuno and Nanoha shortly after the Hotel Augusta reunion of the two (speaking of which, does anyone have that picture? I can't seem t find it). A rather notorious Nanofate shipper jumped the picture and proclaimed the Nanoha in the image to be fake because her eye-color was different (that image has Nanoha with purple eyes as well), and used it to mow into Yuunoha as a whole.
Ah I remember that one!
It was this pic right?

Old 2008-06-02, 04:14   Link #674
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Yes, that's the one. Thank you Kyral.
Old 2008-06-02, 04:25   Link #675
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Yeah...vicious times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ah I remember that one!
It was this pic right?

Yup
*saves for KojiMa purposes* :3

*slips away*
Old 2008-06-02, 05:16   Link #676
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yeah those days were really rough... Possibly why Cadia Ein is so much colder than Cadia Zwei... ...

Old 2008-06-02, 05:20   Link #677
Sheba
Cannot Unsee It

/don ouendan suit

Go Yuuno, you can score the threesome!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 05:20   Link #678
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author

Why does it look like Yuuno is looking at me with a very....suspicous look? O_o

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 05:40   Link #679
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It's just you staring into one of his eyes rather than looking at both at the same time. Try it! :3
Old 2008-06-02, 05:46   Link #680
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author

Ya, you might be rigt xD

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content