AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-13, 22:30   Link #8401
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
The pretty anchor woman is pretty much a must y'know.

Especially when the other person isn't that much in terms of eye candy.
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 08:29   Link #8402
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Syn is flat chested, even in adult mode. Much to her annoyance.
Rinya: Syn-chaaaaan! *glomps* I feel with you! ;^;

Elric: *obviously forces himself to say nothing*


Hoho... so her father is looks like Carth

And it's quit interesting how she went from bow to boots. Strike Arts ftw and stuff.
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 09:13   Link #8403
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Wow....I haven't posted in a long while...but...HERE IT IS!!!

Time for a bit of my own brand of Bluecheesism!!!! IN TWO PARTS!!!

Spoiler for Base Attack, part 1:
"So why do you waste time summoning your knight when she already knows what to do?"

"'Cause I like playing with her hair."

Hayate will be Hayate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Part 2!!!

Spoiler for Base Attack, part 2:
Youch, talk about taking a dive down the drama depth. Cruel as it may sound, I like it. I wonder how he's going to deal with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
It's baaaack. Partly thanks to spawn for even mentioning it, which brought my creativity and motivation up.

Chapter 11 has been "lost in space" so to say and only needed a few adjustments. Chapter 12 is almost done too and I'll kick myself in the arse to get on with it.

Spoiler for Chapter 11 - Code:
Ahh, political intrigue. Is it really an accident? The work of a true enemy? Or did this come as... coincidentally good for Gregory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijiru View Post
Cross-posting this here.

Spoiler for Welcome to TSAB politics:
Now that's a fun conversation to walk into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Finally! My 2nd test is over! Looks like I survived!

Of course, once I hit my books hard, khrack builds up really quick. And after a certain discussion in FFT regarding a certain plotbunny about a certain scientific city on Earth, the reconnaissance mission has been called:

Spoiler for The Khrack Has Landed!:
...inspired by the end of a certain episode about a certain scientific railgun in a certain random crossover as the result of a certain khrack attack.
Sounds like Kaprika is going to get along with Keroko juuust fine. So far, so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
So anyway... here's that chapter opening.

Spoiler for Just when you think-:


Several paragraphs of ramble before you even know what's going on... But I'm getting into this idea that every time I cut to a Vivio POV for the first time in a chapter, it has to start from her watching TV.
It's amazing how you can replace Vivio wit the average watcher of Nanoha, who don't even stop to blink at the hundreds of strange similarities of these completely different cultures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Rinya: Syn-chaaaaan! *glomps* I feel with you! ;^;

Elric: *obviously forces himself to say nothing*


Hoho... so her father is looks like Carth

And it's quit interesting how she went from bow to boots. Strike Arts ftw and stuff.
From gloves to bow to boots, technically. And yeah, Carth is the model for Keith. I was looking for a father and Carth just... clicked. It's not a recent thing either, he's been Syn's father since V2.1, I just never really revealed him.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 12:29   Link #8404
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
I think what is more amazing, Keroko, is how many jokes I slipped into that little piece alone. All while playing a straight face.

Though the punchlines for some of them them aren't written yet. If you read this with no context, you miss Naru, you won't understand George, most people won't get MOAE is a play on 'moe'. And without context, you won't spot the fact that Vivio's starting a scene almost the exact same way her last introduction started.
And a classic 'none of this has anything to do with the scene' bit.


I didn't think I could do it very well, to tell you the truth.
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 14:16   Link #8405
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ahh, political intrigue. Is it really an accident? The work of a true enemy? Or did this come as... coincidentally good for Gregory?
Indeed the questions are many... but it has to wait with KoE's new format.

In other news, the Insanity Loli Squad, is getting an addition. Another crack/half-serious character sure to appear in KoE, but mostly in shorts.


Spoiler for The Interrogator:
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK

Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2009-10-14 at 15:42.
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 14:23   Link #8406
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
"So why do you waste time summoning your knight when she already knows what to do?"

"'Cause I like playing with her hair."

Hayate will be Hayate.
Yes she will. Yes she will indeed

BTW when are you going to release some shorts about her? :3 I think I'm the only one at the moment who's probably actively using her in fics XD

Quote:
Youch, talk about taking a dive down the drama depth. Cruel as it may sound, I like it. I wonder how he's going to deal with this...
HAIL! Then mission is accomplished :3 So to speak anyways XD You liking it was unexpected, but not in a bad way mind you

As for the depth, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And as for how Hayato will deal with his mother's death, just wait and see. Wait and see
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 14:41   Link #8407
Nijiru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
@Keroko: Thank you for being the first person to actually comment on it.
Nijiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 20:52   Link #8408
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Sounds like Kaprika is going to get along with Keroko juuust fine. So far, so good.
Which Keroko? The Tokiwadai one, or the Takamachi one?

Like the Tokiwadai one, Kaprika's AIM field and relevant testing of her powers place her at level 3. She is an Emulator, being able to recreate the powers of another ESPer she has met and observed before. However, her rank shows how limited her skill is. She needs great effort to even recreate 1 ESPer's powers, so she picks and chooses. Thus far, she only has 10 ESPs recreated, is unable to retain any more ESPowers for now, and even then they are all somewhat weaker than the originals. While Level 2 are no major threat, she would struggle to keep up with a Level 3 power head-on.

That insane riding was a recreation of a biker named Rider, one of the 10. The rest are Saber, Berserker, Jester, Avenger...

Onto the magic side of things. After her tour at Riot 6, she was assigned to an investigation force on Academy City because of her powers as a Factor. Testing using reconstructed equipment confirmed that Kaprika would show up as an ESPer on AIM Field testing, making her a prime candidate to be embedded in the student population. Being 13 years of age, that's how she ends up in Misaka's class. Her hobby is photography, and even though her AIM Field messes with the photos she takes, it would still be a valuable insight into Academy City.

Other TSAB personnel are involved in this operation. Keroko, Tesla, Fate and Teana have been embedded as teaching staff in Tokiwadai. Aurion and Shari have infiltrated FutureTech Laboratories. And Kia has hacked a backdoor into Tree Diagram (she won't get everything by the time Index blows it up however).

As more opportunities arise, more personnel would be shipped in.

So... if there are two Keroko...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 02:15   Link #8409
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Which Keroko? The Tokiwadai one, or the Takamachi one?
The Tokiwadai one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Like the Tokiwadai one, Kaprika's AIM field and relevant testing of her powers place her at level 3. She is an Emulator, being able to recreate the powers of another ESPer she has met and observed before. However, her rank shows how limited her skill is. She needs great effort to even recreate 1 ESPer's powers, so she picks and chooses. Thus far, she only has 10 ESPs recreated, is unable to retain any more ESPowers for now, and even then they are all somewhat weaker than the originals. While Level 2 are no major threat, she would struggle to keep up with a Level 3 power head-on.
Sounds out-of-line with the universe. Something that has been hammered down quite steadily is that a psychic can have only one power. Kaprika having 10 different ones goes against this. While I do see what you're trying to do by making her an emulator, I think it's also leaping towards sueness. A limit I would impose on her powers is that she can only copy powers temporarily, and any new power she copies overwrites the old one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Onto the magic side of things. After her tour at Riot 6, she was assigned to an investigation force on Academy City because of her powers as a Factor. Testing using reconstructed equipment confirmed that Kaprika would show up as an ESPer on AIM Field testing, making her a prime candidate to be embedded in the student population. Being 13 years of age, that's how she ends up in Misaka's class. Her hobby is photography, and even though her AIM Field messes with the photos she takes, it would still be a valuable insight into Academy City.

Other TSAB personnel are involved in this operation. Keroko, Tesla, Fate and Teana have been embedded as teaching staff in Tokiwadai. Aurion and Shari have infiltrated FutureTech Laboratories. And Kia has hacked a backdoor into Tree Diagram (she won't get everything by the time Index blows it up however).

As more opportunities arise, more personnel would be shipped in.

So... if there are two Keroko...
Considering the tight security of Academy City, having the Nanoha cast infiltrate the most renowned school of the city is... rather questionable.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 02:30   Link #8410
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Perhaps it is time to unleash an antihero to end all antiheroes upon the Nanohaverse...

*plasma globe effect and bolts of lightning begin to collalesce*

::WARNING::
::A NEW CHALLENGER APPRO-



*large explosion*



__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 03:57   Link #8411
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The Tokiwadai one.
So there are going to be two Keroko?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Sounds out-of-line with the universe. Something that has been hammered down quite steadily is that a psychic can have only one power. Kaprika having 10 different ones goes against this. While I do see what you're trying to do by making her an emulator, I think it's also leaping towards sueness. A limit I would impose on her powers is that she can only copy powers temporarily, and any new power she copies overwrites the old one.
Ah never mind then. I was trying to fit her into that situation, as she is a Factor and so shares many similarities with ESPers, but at other places does not conform. Kaprika is ultimately a homonculus/artificial psychic who has stored within her the 10 types of Ancient Belka Servant defense programs after all. Nothing like the rules of Railgun World. However, at least she has a detectable AIM Field, and not like any of the other characters I could choose from, who show up as Level 0 and probably can't gain access anywhere useful.

This "sue-ish" ESPer was created as I need to conform to both Railgun World rules, and her own character rules which was never meant for Railgun World in the first place. I agree this current state is too much still, so I'll change:

Data registered with Academy City:

Reinforcer, an ESPer able to strengthen anything in contact with herself with psionic power. As her rank suggests, her powers are limited to her own body, so while she has superhuman strength, stamina, resilience and vitality, she cannot apply that trait to other bodies. Her power allows her to operate heavy machinery with ease, and Kaprika herself is adept at riding a motorcycle, so after joining Judgement is assigned to 117th as mounted crisis-response agent. She is authorized to carry heavy weapons like multiple rocket launchers and portable ion cannons for the team, if the need arises. Her small size hides her incredible toughness, something street thugs only find out after breaking their fists.

Data registered with TSAB:

Kaprika is only using 1 of her Servant data programs, the Berserker program "Heracles". It's her most basic and familiar program, hence Kaprika chooses him to be her main power while under cover. Kaprika still has access to her other porgrams, but using them will raise questions and ultimately blow her cover. However, when few are watching, and when absolutely necessary, she will pull them out. In the meantime, she'll try and get by with just Berserker.

This is better I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Considering the tight security of Academy City, having the Nanoha cast infiltrate the most renowned school of the city is... rather questionable.
...oops.

I was trying too hard to get everyone involved and not reduce this to a one-OC affair when it's supposed to be a crossover.

I'll still drop Fate and Teana into Tokiwadai because no sane person runs a freshly-minted trooper solo in a potentially dangerous environment on her first major deployment!

But Keroko and Tesla would be assigned to coordinating support elements and general oversight, including evacuation of operatives when things go pear-shaped (which they will).

Aurion and Shari will be slotted into a lab, there's so many any one in Academy City should do.

As for Tree Diagram, there's no computer too complex for Kia of the Calamity.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 09:19   Link #8412
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Alright!
I said I was going to draw Iru-kun next.

Spoiler for Ireul - The Dark Lord of the Ebon Vortex:


Well, you could say it's Shamsel artwork in general, as (except glowing eyes and a recolored BJ) he doesn't look any different in Dark General form.

His Barrier Jacket design was approved by Xgouki, but the design of Tuebor was not (sadly I was unable to contact Xgouki). Well I tried to work with the discription as closely as I could, I hope I didn't make any big mistakes.

Next should be Hel or Carnage, but I don't know if I should make artwork for them.
I mean, Hel is just Hayate with different eyes and Carnage... *shrug* I friggn' posted Elric pics all over the thread.
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 12:40   Link #8413
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
He seems pretty cheerful for a person with the title "The Dark Lord of the Ebon Vortex."
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 20:35   Link #8414
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Slasher Smile perhaps?
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 01:00   Link #8415
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
The :3 face doesn't help his case much.

Not sure if the dot pupils is the standard for Kyral's way of drawing eyes but the hollow shape of it adds on nicely for the crazed look.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 09:50   Link #8416
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
He seems pretty cheerful for a person with the title "The Dark Lord of the Ebon Vortex."
Actually he is the most cheerful of the bunch.

And the titels don't have much to do with thier personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The :3 face doesn't help his case much.
;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Not sure if the dot pupils is the standard for Kyral's way of drawing eyes but the hollow shape of it adds on nicely for the crazed look.
Normaly I copy the Nanoha style for the eyes but the DGs are an exception as thier eyes glow. This is also the reason why the eyes don't have any light reflections.
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 10:34   Link #8417
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atop a hill of words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Normaly I copy the Nanoha style for the eyes but the DGs are an exception as thier eyes glow. This is also the reason why the eyes don't have any light reflections.
"Irish eyes are shining~"

Neh?

XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 03:03   Link #8418
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Perhaps it is time to unleash an antihero to end all antiheroes upon the Nanohaverse...

*plasma globe effect and bolts of lightning begin to collalesce*

::WARNING::
::A NEW CHALLENGER APPRO-



*large explosion*



....Chuck Norris?

*RUNS!*
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 13:07   Link #8419
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
Spoiler for 'Special Enforcer Aeror Cyclone:


Yay! My first post here!

I decided to post Aeror's profile first because.... I spent the most time modifying his profile....

The basic idea about Aeror revolved around the idea of a mage who lack of Belka system but substitute it with something else. Though I think Aeor is still a little on the Gray Stu side though


Anyway, compared to other characters I planned for his story, He is actually one of the more 'normal' one.... other are somewhat abnormal.....

Just read their summary:

Cruiser Impreza (I actually had completed his profile): Best Friend who always tried to act like a male lead in shoujo manga thanks to a certain person's advice. A impossibly nice guy.... serious.


Velo Vintage: The director of Special Enforcer. He possesses no magic but in exchange he is 100% immune to magic. Because of the special situation of unison devices, most people would thought he is a pedophile who goes after young children, but the truth is, he is actually more of a unison-devices-phile.... he go after unison device. When asked why, he would usually answer "why not".

A strong believer of "love no boundaries". The problem: his "no boundary" is a little too boundary-less... (To him, there is absolutely nothing wrong about: Gay, Incest, pedophile, necrophilia....etc ).


Reise and Iter: Rank D mages who worked in a coffee shop in TSAB's headquarter as waitresses. Iter is the normal one while Reise worries more about inanimate objects than the safety of others.

Unique point about them: Reise use armed device but uses Midchildan magic while Iter uses storage device but uses Belkan magic and when they does use their magic, their rank jumped to 'A+'.


The plot of Aeror's story had been work out, just performing some adjustment and adding fine details. Because Aeror's story is a side-story, I am still thinking of ways to add as many Canon Characters as possible. So far... I think Vivio, Fate and Teana are the ones most likely to appear in his story than other characters.

As for Fanon... his story is actually made such a way that some Original Characters could fit in just fine. All I need is their creators' permission and some help to get the personality of the characters right...


Edited: Took other section of the profile out

Last edited by agetreme; 2009-10-23 at 09:21.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 13:43   Link #8420
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
Welcome.

THIS.

IS.

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Outer Cadia


Oh..... A necrophile, that's a first... I have great dreams already for this Velo guy...

But yes, back to Cyclone... (Where's Joker? >.>)

Since this is a profile, I think it's better if you actually explain what Cyclone's Wicked Dust can do. It's a profile, so this is a good place to use for reference when we want to do something with it. It's making me think of Kagami Kyoji's Diamond Dust though.I take back what I said, it was listed in the Spells\Supportive section. Also, I don't think the left-hander/right-hander example is a good analogy. We have the abidexterous, the cross-handed, and those who practice hard enough with their non-dominant hand to be able to use it well. So unless you can say the same can be applied to Mid-C and Lune-Malica..

Also, wind Conversion Affinity, eh? I guess that means I can cast my doubts aside now and go ahead with integrating it into a side character of mine that I AHVE NOT BEEN WORKING FOR GOOD...

As for the Resonance Tuning thing that Wind-chime has... The AMF is something like sliced bread. It is sacred, and you only meddle with it when you have to. Being able to fully counter an AMF while passing it off as "No one knows why" is going to raise some eyebrows here. And then there's the power maximising thing, that opens another can of worms altogether...

As for the spells, I'll leave it to someone else to pick it up and comment. It's 0243hrs on my side now, and I really ought to be sleeping
__________________

Last edited by Nya~n; 2009-10-17 at 13:58.
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.