AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-02, 23:13   Link #2121
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
"Didn't you see the signs?" "Umm... Nope."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Spoiler for ... I ...:
Spoiler:


Spoiler for Chapter 116 spoiler tidbits:

Well, that's all I can salvage.
__________________

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-10-03 at 10:29. Reason: F
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 00:10   Link #2122
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
The series was going to have to get serious eventually. Keima needs to get more involved if he's going to develop as a character and learn to appreciate the Real.

... because honestly, Keima saw his captures as nothing more than a chore to save his own hide until recently. Maybe if he realizes that lives are at stake in the real world, he'll stop isolating himself.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 00:31   Link #2123
0rphen21
^.^
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
well that sux if this is really the spoiler for the next chapter. i primarily read TWGOK because i like the easy go lucky feel to it rom/com then this happens its like a person dropping a brick on top of your head for the hell of it but lets see how this develops
__________________
If killing is my only skill so be it. If I'll keep having
nightmares i don't care, I'll use everything i have to protect her
0rphen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 02:29   Link #2124
NecocYaotl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
The one who give detailed spoiler for the 2nd has the tripcode ◆Ijbg3iR4eg. Try to google for it and you can find that he's a spoiler provider. He was retired from giving spoiler but return back to give spoiler this time for the heck of what this story development will ensue. Think how people in 2ch will react to this development. There will be a lot of trolls and bashing happening in a near future.
I just hope this won't effect the anime too bad.
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 02:33   Link #2125
Kagayaki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 24
Spoiler for Re:116 spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The series was going to have to get serious eventually. Keima needs to get more involved if he's going to develop as a character and learn to appreciate the Real.

... because honestly, Keima saw his captures as nothing more than a chore to save his own hide until recently. Maybe if he realizes that lives are at stake in the real world, he'll stop isolating himself.
qft
__________________
Kagayaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 04:34   Link #2126
paladinenvec
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The series was going to have to get serious eventually. Keima needs to get more involved if he's going to develop as a character and learn to appreciate the Real.

... because honestly, Keima saw his captures as nothing more than a chore to save his own hide until recently. Maybe if he realizes that lives are at stake in the real world, he'll stop isolating himself.
I agree,i think that it's a good catalyst, since Keima little by little its changing however its needed something more drastic to make the change faster if its true then i like this development very much . So... a light hearted anime gets dark sometimes for the sake of development its a good thing if they don't abuse for it , i think that sket dance its a good example of it.
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 04:57   Link #2127
NecocYaotl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Spoiler:
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 07:07   Link #2128
Hypernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Age: 28
116:

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 09:59   Link #2129
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I thought chapter 115 was brilliant. This is just ... more awesome.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 10:57   Link #2130
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
The end of ch115 was so LOL
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 17:06   Link #2131
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
Spoiler for Chapter 116 ENG spoiler by ernest on RHS forums:

YOU WERE TOO LATE.
BAD END④


I curse this cliffhanger! Now I am dying to know what happens next...
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 17:42   Link #2132
paladinenvec
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 116 ENG spoiler by ernest on RHS forums:

YOU WERE TOO LATE.
BAD END④


I curse this cliffhanger! Now I am dying to know what happens next...
The bomb has been ,then the spoiler was true?, omgwtfbbq!!! Excellent development!
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 17:50   Link #2133
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 116 ENG spoiler by ernest on RHS forums:

YOU WERE TOO LATE.
BAD END④


I curse this cliffhanger! Now I am dying to know what happens next...
Oh my....

T_T
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 19:19   Link #2134
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
''Why yes, I did notice them''

Chapter 115:

I really liked the start of this chapter, with Diana and her umbrella providing some really nice chuckles ^_^. It's always great to have these scenes as they provide some really nice attention to details (passersby checking for rain ) but what really took center stage in this chapter wasn't the cliffhanger, but the overall mood of suspense and being stalked. There were a couple of visual gags here and there to help keep things from turning gloomy, though I worry if this will cause a negative contrast within the series.

Spoiler for reply to 116 spoilers:
__________________

Last edited by Arabesque; 2010-10-03 at 19:55. Reason: spelling
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 19:56   Link #2135
nines
I much prefer the 2d
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Frontier
Age: 22
Assumption is that Diana will be able to heal or something like that, There not gonna give a big step up to be shot down that fast. That's just bad writing then. It would work for a battle or murder manga/anime but not for these genre.
__________________
nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 20:12   Link #2136
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
^
Err, I'm not sure if you can label it as ''bad writing'' if the character is shot dwon as you say. Distasteful for the character maybe, but well have to see how it all unfolds first before making any judgments.
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 22:40   Link #2137
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Oh man, this is getting intense!
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 04:48   Link #2138
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Not on this site no more.
Age: 27
Based on how she spoke in her previous appearances, Apollo seems to be in the really unperceptive brand of stupid stereotype, so I'll assume she's sleeping.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 07:58   Link #2139
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
one thing that is weird for me its the black detector from the horned girl who can detect goddess
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 09:13   Link #2140
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Indeed , chap 115 was excellent ! Can't wait for Anime
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.