AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-06, 23:52   Link #2521
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

I brought that up because i am still trying to figure out what kind of system Hell is using
Spoiler for More serious stuffs for those don't want to read about:

PS: and all Hell and Heaven 's members are girls. Despite lived for hundreds year, they are still inexperienced with romances!!!
Now i wish to live there

Edit1: Oh wait it make sense. If all Hell and Heaven members are girls, then Old Hell's Loose Soul won't be able to reincarnate. That's why they have to go to human world.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-11-07 at 00:05.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 00:09   Link #2522
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Okay the new spoilers shows that the next chapter is completely not what I expected.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 01:30   Link #2523
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I just started reading the manga and reach the Kusunoki arc.

Seriously though, I was hoping that the anime would assign a proper VA to the cat. It looks so cute!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 03:08   Link #2524
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I just started reading the manga and reach the Kusunoki arc.

Seriously though, I was hoping that the anime would assign a proper VA to the cat. It looks so cute!
No kidding, you really surprised me here...

I thought the only thing you would openly admit to be cute would be cat girl...
Old 2010-11-07, 03:42   Link #2525
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
No kidding, you really surprised me here...

I thought the only thing you would openly admit to be cute would be cat girl...
I was hoping that it would transform into a catgirl and - *IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-07, 04:02   Link #2526
AlaAlba

@SaintessHeart: lol about the cat. but I think the cat wont get any VA to begin with, as will Kusunoki. if it were 12 eps 4 girls are the best bet. Kusunoki wont be included.
wait for season 2

@omimon: haha, if the the spoiler were real then I'm not impressed. seems that nothing happen there.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:25   Link #2527
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

If there's spoilers about new chapter, and an unexpected one at that, then please keep it strictly under spoiler tag...

Otherwise i have to wear my spoiler-proof vest and take refugee away from this thread until the release of new chapter
Old 2010-11-07, 04:37   Link #2528
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

You don't need to worry. 121 seems to just be a strategy planning/revision session.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:58   Link #2529
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
@SaintessHeart: lol about the cat. but I think the cat wont get any VA to begin with, as will Kusunoki. if it were 12 eps 4 girls are the best bet. Kusunoki wont be included.
wait for season 2
There will be plenty of seasons to come. I recently introduced it to a more "realistic" friend of mine and he was starting to like it. He said that it is pretty much like the way how girls are chased in real life : with a concrete plan with detail, and capitalising on Sun Tsu's "Knowing everything about your enemy".

I just finished Tsukiyo's arc and starting on Minami's after dinner (and newspaper reading - goodness I love my life like this without any school or work). And I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that Tsukiyo's new hobby is now stalking Keima.

Regarding the cat, we can always get Ayumi's VA to do a double role.

EDIT : I can't believe that Chapter 54 had a cameo on K-ON.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-11-07 at 05:40.
Old 2010-11-07, 05:51   Link #2530
Kagekyuubi

Who's betting Ayumi doesn't have a goddess in her and what we're seeing is a naturally formed crush? Wakiki's been giving some really obvious hints with her being a goddess candidate to the point of teasing and it'd set up a pretty interesting subplot for the future. The various interactions they've had over time after the conquest show that Ayumi's been gradually forming a better opinion of Keima rather than expecting him to have the merits he showed her during her route. Personally I'd love to see how Keima would handle a girl no longer connected to hell genuinely liking him.
Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 08:05   Link #2531
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi View Post
Who's betting Ayumi doesn't have a goddess in her and what we're seeing is a naturally formed crush? Wakiki's been giving some really obvious hints with her being a goddess candidate to the point of teasing and it'd set up a pretty interesting subplot for the future. The various interactions they've had over time after the conquest show that Ayumi's been gradually forming a better opinion of Keima rather than expecting him to have the merits he showed her during her route. Personally I'd love to see how Keima would handle a girl no longer connected to hell genuinely liking him.
Probably Chihiro and Ayumi. Remember the English supplementary lesson Keima gave to the three girls? They remembered that they kissed him.

Miyako might be the one that is out of the ordinary not to have been possessed by any of the runaway spirits, but became a vessel for one of the goddesses.

EDIT : Just finished reading Yui's arc. Bloody hell that is hilarious. Though when it happened in school, I am beginning to suspect that the shadowy figure with the ultra-balljar is Nikadou-sensei, and since the one is Kusosaki's sister is a very powerful spirit, her capturing it must have shown her as a really powerful spirit-hunter.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-11-07 at 08:43.
Old 2010-11-07, 09:26   Link #2532
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Yui arc is quite incredible, isn't it?

While it's a real mental conflict. But I have to admit that sometime i miss the Keima in Yui body (or our God in female form)... We probably will not have any female character as sharp and as arrogance (while incredibly mellow from time to time) as "her"

If only she "like" yuri game instead of Otome game(?). But i guess it's not as shocking if that's the case
Old 2010-11-07, 09:59   Link #2533
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Yui arc is quite incredible, isn't it?

While it's a real mental conflict. But I have to admit that sometime i miss the Keima in Yui body (or our God in female form)... We probably will not have any female character as sharp and as arrogance (while incredibly mellow from time to time) as "her"

If only she "like" yuri game instead of Otome game(?). But i guess it's not as shocking if that's the case
I can't wait for an author to include a lesbian. Keima would have come up with the most interesting enemy to face off.

Okay it is confirmed. The hooded woman is Nikadou-sensei with her ultra-jar. I wonder if she is really uber, or simply a really powerful but retired spirit hunter who finds that Earth is a better place than New Hell, and came up, joined a high school, got a teaching diploma and ended up at Maijina.

That could be suspicious because "Maijina" may be an aberration of "Majin", loosely translated as "Magical Being". That I will need to confirm the name of the school written in Japanese.

Also, is Haqua in love with Keima or something?

OMH Elsee in casusal clothes is just HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG-

Old 2010-11-07, 10:13   Link #2534
Vanish
Science Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
I can't wait for an author to include a lesbian. Keima would have come up with the most interesting enemy to face off.
Would be hilarious! I still think Elsie would be a great help for Keima to open up a yuri route then.

Quote:
Okay it is confirmed. The hooded woman is Nikadou-sensei with her ultra-jar. I wonder if she is really uber, or simply a really powerful but retired spirit hunter who finds that Earth is a better place than New Hell, and came up, joined a high school, got a teaching diploma and ended up at Maijina.
Yeah, I would also think she's some kind of veteran demon.

Quote:
That could be suspicious because "Maijina" may be an aberration of "Majin", loosely translated as "Magical Being". That I will need to confirm the name of the school written in Japanese.
Actually, it is "Maijima" and not "Maijina".

Quote:
I'd say if Keima really tried for a capture route for Haqua, that's definitely a possibility.
But I'd categorize it as some kind of crush and not real love yet.

Quote:
OMH Elsee in casusal clothes is just HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG-
Damn right!
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 10:19   Link #2535
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:

1) Nikaido-sensei did presumably use the jar in Yui's arc, but was not the hooded woman with the horned sensor. It's two different people. Keep reading and it will be made very clear who that is, athough you probably should have figured it out already if you've gotten to the point where you see Nikaido use the jar. Plus, Nikaido's clearly younger in Jun's old high school basketball picture, and has no collar. She's human.

2) The name of the school is Maijima, and the kanji used mean "dance" (mai) and "island" (jima).

3) Yes, Hakua is very tsundere for Keima. Very.
Old 2010-11-07, 10:26   Link #2536
Vanish
Science Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
1) Nikaido-sensei did presumably use the jar in Yui's arc, but was not the hooded woman with the horned sensor. It's two different people. Keep reading and it will be made very clear who that is, athough you probably should have figured it out already if you've gotten to the point where you see Nikaido use the jar. Plus, Nikaido's clearly younger in Jun's old high school basketball picture, and has no collar. She's human.
So you're saying humans can use jars?
Time to reread some parts for me.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 10:47   Link #2537
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
But she has that skull. That doesn't make her exactly human. Regarding her youth, she probably got the collar later, or died and came back to Earth with a sad story as a demon hunter. Either that or the collar system originated from the traitors like Vintage who defected to rebuild the Old Hell - a countermeasure dreamed up by the chairdevils to prevent more from defecting.

Another thing : she does have quite some knowledge about the "Restraining Magic Battle Formation" and it being used as a pre-finisher. Meaning which she isn't ordinary, and she probably had a partner (or herself) who was a super-hunter before the Great Escape occured.

EDIT :
It seems that Nikaidou is a different kind fo demon hunter, the one which formed a pact with Akari so they could tap into each other's potential. Can't wait to see how the development goes.

Quote:
3) Yes, Hakua is very tsundere for Keima. Very.
Bloody hell she's so cute (and so are the rest of the girls). Her teaming up with Diana to bag Keima is the funniest chapter I have ever read. I was hoping for her to have some potential yuri relationship with Tenri so Elsee can have Keima for herself.

DOUBLE EDIT :
I just reached the part where Kanon got stabbed. Brilliant plot turn on the mangaka's part. Though I wonder if Keima actually realised that creating an object of love in the girls creates defining vessels for them. However, it would be SUPER HILARIOUS if Hakua the demon becomes a vessel for the goddesses.

Ayumi's look when griping about the "Professor Festival" was so sweet!

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-11-07 at 12:01.
Old 2010-11-07, 11:49   Link #2538
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I'm not saying that TWGOK is elevated manga, but it sure is one of the best manga in its demographic. There's never a dull moment even after 120 chapters - that's amazing of Wakaki-sensei.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 11:59   Link #2539
Jarmel

This arc has been great.

I wonder why they've been attracted to Keima, maybe he has one of the male gods in him and doesn't know it.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 12:07   Link #2540
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf

Well for now the girls are tsun-tsun dere dere with Keima! all of them ;D

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags