AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-16, 20:28   Link #2701
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
You know, I was wondering Diana can increase her powers tenfold if she were to have a yuri relationship with Hakua....*IS SHOT*
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 20:50   Link #2702
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Saintless: Uh, wow, you are really into Haqua, aren't you? I guess it's the root of all your wacky theories ahaha.

Back on the topic of the current chapter... While this might bring out the Goddesses out quicker, I'm not sure if Keima's really thought about the long-term consequences of this plan of his.
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:02   Link #2703
Scy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Could someone explain to me how seeing Haque in the bathroom made Keima turn into Demon mode?
Scy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:15   Link #2704
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Scy: Eureka moments can happen any time.
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:33   Link #2705
Austin1
Work=FUN!!!1ONE
 
Join Date: May 2004
I can't wait till after this and all the girls find out he used the same line on all them.
Austin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:42   Link #2706
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Scy: Eureka moments can happen any time.
So you mean Eureka actually was not taking a bath, but stepped on a girl who was taking a bath, when he got that moment?
There must be some dangerous tools inside of Greek bathhouse, that he have to run out so fast for his life
"I'm Eureka, the famous philosopher...." "...no not the wanted pervert Euka..." *run* "Eureka. Eureka. Eureka"

SaintessHeart:
Man, if it's yuri, wouldn't it be Tenri x Diana to be the better option? Once again they care toward each other, they shared up everything, and it's possible that Diana has always been rooted on for Tenri only so she can see Tenri happy (rather than so she also can end up with Keima). And was flustered at Keima's kiss because it's an indirect one with Tenri...?

When you shared lots of moments with another, love blossomed right? I can't wait until the moment when Diana got back her body and hug Tenri...

Btw if Goddess tend to have opposite personality to the host. Then it's possible that Shiori's Goddess gonna be really aggressive toward Keima so she can gain power back faster. Just image the event when Keima wake up in the morning found Shiori is lying next to him, wearing only underwear.... It can happen, you know
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-11-16 at 21:54.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:52   Link #2707
Zekori
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
There is actually a slim chance that Haqua/Hakua is a carrier, but by slim I'd say nil given what we know and have seen in the story. Remember she did get possessed once before during her introduction arc. Given we have no idea how goddesses worm their way into hosts or the works and all that it can be possible.

But, nothing in the story suggests such a thing to occur. Haqua/Hakua had gotten more attention and what not than Kanon (Thus a higher window for the goddess to pop out or her to notice the goddess), or the goddess would have popped out when meeting Diana or the injured Apollo. That and from a story writing perspective, Haqua/Hakua has already gained enough flesh (in terms of character depth) to differentiate herself from the cast of snow flakes and while it would be an interesting twist adding any more would probably more than any primary character (ex. Keima).
Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 23:45   Link #2708
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekori View Post
There is actually a slim chance that Haqua/Hakua is a carrier, but by slim I'd say nil given what we know and have seen in the story. Remember she did get possessed once before during her introduction arc. Given we have no idea how goddesses worm their way into hosts or the works and all that it can be possible.

But, nothing in the story suggests such a thing to occur. Haqua/Hakua had gotten more attention and what not than Kanon (Thus a higher window for the goddess to pop out or her to notice the goddess), or the goddess would have popped out when meeting Diana or the injured Apollo. That and from a story writing perspective, Haqua/Hakua has already gained enough flesh (in terms of character depth) to differentiate herself from the cast of snow flakes and while it would be an interesting twist adding any more would probably more than any primary character (ex. Keima).
Technically, Haqua was captured by Elsie, not Keima.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 00:58   Link #2709
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Technically, Haqua was captured by Elsie, not Keima.
Yuri.....nice.

Last edited by omimon; 2010-11-17 at 01:30.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 02:04   Link #2710
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Yuri.....nice.
And it's seems to be promoted in hell too, since they only have girls there
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 02:42   Link #2711
SageGaiGar
You are Next
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE USA
Paging Kyero Fox, rampant yuri fangirl in need of smiting. *cough*

Though a goddess in a demon would be hilarious.
__________________
sig courtesy of Haak and Natsuki Hyuga
Friends don't let friends CB
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 05:23   Link #2712
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Saintless: Uh, wow, you are really into Haqua, aren't you? I guess it's the root of all your wacky theories ahaha.

Back on the topic of the current chapter... While this might bring out the Goddesses out quicker, I'm not sure if Keima's really thought about the long-term consequences of this plan of his.
I am a Hakua-Ayumi-Shiori-Tenri fan. And maybe Elsie-in-casual fan too.

Regarding the long term consequences, the reason why "love" as a filler for hearts is unstable is because it can reopen old wounds - in many situations Keima taught the girls how to love themselves for what they are (Chihiro and Minami). However, most of the girls have fallen for him, so if they found out that he is multi-timing all of them through memory restoration, their jealousy may cause the crevices to reopen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So you mean Eureka actually was not taking a bath, but stepped on a girl who was taking a bath, when he got that moment?
There must be some dangerous tools inside of Greek bathhouse, that he have to run out so fast for his life
"I'm Eureka, the famous philosopher...." "...no not the wanted pervert Euka..." *run* "Eureka. Eureka. Eureka"
The name is Archimedes. From which the name came up with Archimedes Principle - with regards to the displacement of volume in another fluid.

Of course, there might be different kind of fluids involved in that situation, so we may have to bring in the k [solubility] values......

Quote:
SaintessHeart:
Man, if it's yuri, wouldn't it be Tenri x Diana to be the better option? Once again they care toward each other, they shared up everything, and it's possible that Diana has always been rooted on for Tenri only so she can see Tenri happy (rather than so she also can end up with Keima). And was flustered at Keima's kiss because it's an indirect one with Tenri...?
I was wondering if the goddess's power doesn't come from love, but rather a girl's happiness. Diana seems to be very protective of Tenri, though being close to Keima doesn't exactly restore her powers.

Like all goddesses IRL, they desire to be known and loved by everyone. Since Tenri is so introverted and isn't as idolised as Kanon, she doesn't regain her powers as fast as Apollo.

Quote:
Btw if Goddess tend to have opposite personality to the host. Then it's possible that Shiori's Goddess gonna be really aggressive toward Keima so she can gain power back faster. Just image the event when Keima wake up in the morning found Shiori is lying next to him, wearing only underwear.... It can happen, you know
There is only one god(dess) in the Greek mythology with such foul temper : Vulcan, the god(dess) of lightning bolts and fire. If that is so, I pity Keima because it is very likely whoever is the vessel for Vulcan will be come a yandere.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 06:16   Link #2713
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The name is Archimedes. From which the name came up with Archimedes Principle - with regards to the displacement of volume in another fluid.

Of course, there might be different kind of fluids involved in that situation, so we may have to bring in the k [solubility] values......
Silly me...
I have my defend, it was almost a decade since we learnt about him...

Quote:
I was wondering if the goddess's power doesn't come from love, but rather a girl's happiness. Diana seems to be very protective of Tenri, though being close to Keima doesn't exactly restore her powers.

Like all goddesses IRL, they desire to be known and loved by everyone. Since Tenri is so introverted and isn't as idolised as Kanon, she doesn't regain her powers as fast as Apollo.

There is only one god(dess) in the Greek mythology with such foul temper : Vulcan, the god(dess) of lightning bolts and fire. If that is so, I pity Keima because it is very likely whoever is the vessel for Vulcan will be come a yandere.
On the topic of yuri. I mean look at this...

Just second to the hug of Elsie and Haqua. I won't surprise if they kiss after that...

About Vulcan, I don't really mean yandere, but the kind who's really bold and serious about teasing. A little bit like the older sister of Kusunoki. (And Luna, the doll of Tsukiyo is yandere )
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 06:19   Link #2714
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I wonder if the goddess also feels the same as the host. Tenri and Diana pairing. Diana show reaction but not Apollo but maybe because Apollo doesn't know kami yet.

Who would be a great yandere candidate from the 5 girls? if Vulcan would be a yandere.

I can't see Hakua being a goddess host. Just doesn't make sense for me. A goddess and a demon for host.....

Quote:
Just image the event when Keima wake up in the morning found Shiori is lying next to him, wearing only underwear.... It can happen, you know
reminds me of momo from to-love-ru darkness XD and a nice idea. I haven't seen a bungaku shoujo which is aggressive.

Quote:
What Keima is doing now is that he is indirectly CREATING a vessel for a goddess. Since the goddesses thrive in love, they are more likely to take the body of a girl who is not only an object of love, but also someone who is capable of attracting love from others, with the latter scenario more suited in the case of Kanon where Apollo drew her powers from the love songs.
I think Kami is trying to revive it and not creating a host for it. Because I believe that the goddess are already in the pass captured girls. Unless I'm missing something. Apollo re-awaken when Kannon is being love by his fans. The dormant goddess just grew stronger bit by bit until it revives through love.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 18:03   Link #2715
NecocYaotl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
For yuri, how about Luna extensive love for Tsukiyo?
Let say if Tsukiyo has a goddess and her goddess reside inside Luna (it will be repetitive to have all the goddess become 2nd personality of the girl), we can have a lovely (?) doll with yuri fetish who will try her best so Tsukiyo not fall to Keima even if she needs the love power to revive her strength.
My prediction for the next chapters :
- flag 123 will focus on Elsie!Kanon
- flag 124 will have a color with Shiori, her re-appearance in the manga will be in the same time with when she appears in the anime
__________________

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 19:55   Link #2716
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
- flag 124 will have a color with Shiori, her re-appearance in the manga will be in the same time with when she appears in the anime
Makes sense.

Last edited by omimon; 2010-11-17 at 20:27.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 22:43   Link #2717
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
With all this speculation about who's a goddess host, I'm surprised there are no pics of any of the girls, aside from Tenri and Kanon, with halos and what not.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 23:02   Link #2718
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Just started reading. Umm... in ch3, it was said the souls hide in girls so they are born as their child. This doesn't make sense to me cause, if women have children, they were likely in love, in which case the spirits are chased out of their bodies... Requesting explaination...
__________________
Click for my MyAnimeList
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 23:32   Link #2719
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Just started reading. Umm... in ch3, it was said the souls hide in girls so they are born as their child. This doesn't make sense to me cause, if women have children, they were likely in love, in which case the spirits are chased out of their bodies... Requesting explaination...
Random sex? Nice Boat.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 23:58   Link #2720
Kagayaki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Just started reading. Umm... in ch3, it was said the souls hide in girls so they are born as their child. This doesn't make sense to me cause, if women have children, they were likely in love, in which case the spirits are chased out of their bodies... Requesting explaination...
The spirits don't just wait inside of the girls. Given time and/or added emotional stress on the host, spirits will grow over time, and eventually will consume the girls' spirits (see ch. 88). I assume that after stealing a girls body, though, they would have the right ... equipment ... to give birth to themselves and fully reincarnate in whatever their true form is.
__________________
Kagayaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.