AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-19, 21:18   Link #3561
D-Gold
Archangelic Iron Beast
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On an IRC
Age: 20
We should all learn from keima. 100 hours of gaming(galge) a day will make you a genius I can't wait until all the goddesses find out they are being 5 timed. I don't think keima will be able to survive that event.
__________________
D-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 21:40   Link #3562
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
How can you actually support a crossdressing tomboy who is hot for Keima and wants him to crossdress?
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 05:22   Link #3563
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.


Well I don't. But alternate girl Keima I approve.
__________________
formerly rave_master16
Haru~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 05:36   Link #3564
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.
well, don't count me in that "we", because I absolutely despise all kind of crossdress/ crossdressers.
yui boy is a no no even so keima girl. Oeeee *vomits*
I can only hope she doesn't have a goddess inside her.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 07:15   Link #3565
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
well, don't count me in that "we", because I absolutely despise all kind of crossdress/ crossdressers.
yui boy is a no no even so keima girl. Oeeee *vomits*
I can only hope she doesn't have a goddess inside her.
How do we really define crossdressing when it comes to girls? I mean for guys its easy since things like a skirt or high-heels are specifically "girls clothings". However we see plenty of girls wearing normal cloths like a t-shirt or jeans. I mean we know that Yui is still wearing girls panties. The only reason why we say Yui is crossdressing right now is because she's wearing the male version of their school uniform in school. I guess its all about the meaning attached to the clothings one is wearing. If the clothes she is wearing right now doesn't having the meaning of school uniform on it, then it's just normal clothes.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 09:46   Link #3566
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
How do we really define crossdressing when it comes to girls? I mean for guys its easy since things like a skirt or high-heels are specifically "girls clothings". However we see plenty of girls wearing normal cloths like a t-shirt or jeans. I mean we know that Yui is still wearing girls panties. The only reason why we say Yui is crossdressing right now is because she's wearing the male version of their school uniform in school. I guess its all about the meaning attached to the clothings one is wearing. If the clothes she is wearing right now doesn't having the meaning of school uniform on it, then it's just normal clothes.
The problem is when she wears male clothing, people mistook her for a male.

Especially Shiori.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 12:43   Link #3567
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.
And I also completely approve of Yui (crossdressing as a male) Keima (crossdressing as a female).

@D-Gold: Yeah, he won't survive the angry sisters and Diana. (if Yui's a goddess, she won't mind a harem)
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 00:30   Link #3568
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall
Still am hopeful that Shiori is a goddess ... of course because she is my fave of the "first round conquered" girls Keima helped out.

Have found myself enjoying the entire discovery of Tskuiyo as a goddess story more than I expected. Actually have come to somehow appreciate her character more as a result for some reason....
__________________
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 06:25   Link #3569
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
^ You say "first round." What makes a round and who is in each one?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 06:46   Link #3570
Aesthetic Shampoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
I assume he means everyone from before all the goddess stuff started.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 12:12   Link #3571
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
I assume he means everyone from before all the goddess stuff started.
So before Tenri first appeared?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 17:59   Link #3572
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Omg we might see some...

Spoiler for 136:
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:01   Link #3573
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I would split it up like, First round would be before Hakua appeared because that's when Keima got more information. Second round would be after Hakua ending with Tenri / Diana. Third round would be Everyone after that though I guess you could split it up as the third round being specifically when he is hunting goddesses instead of weiss.

Keima in 136 is awesome. Fiore has underestimated Keima 2 times now and will pay for it both times. Good thing Keima powered up Vulcan a bit at the school.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:01   Link #3574
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Just read 136.

Spoiler for spoilers:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:08   Link #3575
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Just read 136.

Spoiler for spoilers:
The chapter is released now so no need for spoilers. Why would Shiori be impossible just because of Yui? We've seen that she has knowledge to an extent of her capture which could possible be the sign of an not powered goddess. Yui might also have one. There is nothing stopping them both from having one.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:21   Link #3576
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Are we gonna see an actual fight in this series? I wasn't completely expecting it to go that direction but it'd be cool to see just what the devils and goddesses are fully capable of when they go all out.~

I like Fiore's reasoning for wanting to revive the ideals of old hell. Demons are symbols of evil and chaos, and when you take that away from them, are they really even demons anymore? Plus a world without chaos would be boring to live in.

So it turns out the entire time they were collecting runaway spirits, the squad's true mission was to locate and confine any goddesses. Gotta love plot twists.~ =)
__________________
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:28   Link #3577
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
One thing I want to point out is the fact that Haqua isn't as sorry as she should be for releasing Fiore. I would not be sad if Keima scolds her so much she cries.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:36   Link #3578
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
One thing I want to point out is the fact that Haqua isn't as sorry as she should be for releasing Fiore. I would not be sad if Keima scolds her so much she cries.
She's tsundere, so she is just playing the "It...it isn't my fault! *pouts*" card when she is actually saying "You can take my body to repay the debt, but please don't scold me anymore!".
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 19:27   Link #3579
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: a room full of despair
Age: 24
Keima, a god amongst us
__________________
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA?
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 19:54   Link #3580
ChronoReverse
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Hmm, the wimpy bottles used by our heroine devils and Fiore aren't going to be able to hold a full power goddess. Only something that super containment bottle from that teacher could do it...
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.